My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he praised my wife's so-called sluttiness, his hands went around her and landed on her breasts. Vidya stood there, red-faced, as this milkman openly groped my wife in my own house in front of the guard and talked about her depravity.

"Vidya is not just an expert with the mouth, Wasim. Her choot is so tight, and so wet. She's the best fuck you will have."

Ramu was clearly trying to make sure Wasim would wipe off whaever debt Ramu owed him. He was pimping my wife hard.

"She knows how to use her body too." Ramu continued. "If you push her over on her hands and knees and slip it to her from behind, she'll give you a slow grind for a while, as long as her hot little pussy can take it slow. Then, when her hot box really gets excited she'll start really moving her ass. She has a way of whipping her ass up and down, really moving it on a hard dick ... it'll drive you wild."

I could feel myself slowly getting warm. Something about the way Ramu so casually described sex with my wife was having an effect.

"And if you think her cunt's tight, just wait until you slip your cock in her ass." Ramu still wasn't finished. "This saali's got the hottest gaand I've ever been in. She can really let go when she's taking it in her tight hole, she slings her ass, hunching it up and down until your poor cock just can't hold out any longer ... in short, she's the best ass fuck you'll ever have."

Ramu raised a hand and smacked Vidya right on my wife's bum. As if on cue, she made a cute face.

"Oh, Ramu, stop it naa!"

"The best tatti I have seen." Ramu said, smacking my wife's big rear end again.

Vidya stood there as Ramu kept smacking her ass. Then he pinched it, causing her to yelp.

"Vidya, it's so rude of you not to welcome Wasim just like you welcomed me. What sort of a hostess are you?"

"Er ... I am sorry, Wasim."

This was the moment of truth. I leaned in on my chair, watching my laptop monitor intently. What would Wasim do to Vidya?

Vidya walked demurely to him. She clearly didn't know what to do and turned to look back at Ramu. He had a grin on his face, and gave her an encouraging nod.

Vidya didn't have to do anything. Apparently Wasim decided enough was enough -- she was a proper maal after all, and if Ramu could have some, why couldn't he. Revenge is a dish best served as a hot wife. He grabbed Vidya in a hug, and forced his tongue into her mouth.

"Mmmm..." Vidya could only gasp for breath, as she felt his moustache on her face, and his hands grasping her buttocks. After he finished kissing my wife, or rather sucking her tongue, he then reached out and started to maul her breasts.

"What. A. Pair." He seemed mostly to say to himself. "I can't believe it."

Vidya stood there as Wasim completed his assault on her breasts.

"Ramu." He turned to the milkman. "I am going to enjoy this randi. You can leave now."

"Yes, brother." Ramu cheerfully replied. He was glad Wasim and Vidya had a good start, and just like that, nodded curtly at my wife and left, shutting the door behind him.

Even through the small screen of my laptop, I could see Vidya shudder as she realized she was now completely alone in the house with Wasim.

"Come, memsaab." Wasim had an evil grin on his face. He came forward and cupped Vidya's chin with his fingers. "Let's go to your bedroom so we can enjoy this better. I have wanted to wipe off that smug, arrogant look you had on your face for a long time."

"Wasim." Vidya pleaded, as Wasim patted her on her cheek. "We barely know each other. Let's share a drink first."

I could sense why Vidya was apprehensive. Here was the man she (through me) had complained about to the committee. Wasim nearly lost his job, and had to come personally to our house to humbly grovel and apologize before Vidya. Vidya had insulted him and called him a behenchod. Now here he was, in the same house, and in complete control of the situation, looking forward to fuck the same lady that had complained against him.

I wondered why Vidya was surrendering herself to this man. She did not need to. Perhaps, I realized, she wanted to keep Ramu happy. Ramu had clearly told her he would not fuck her unless she also allowed herself to be fucked by his friends. For not the first time I was seeing my wife surrender to the power of another man's larger cock.

"I don't need a drink, memsaab." Wasim laughed, roughly stroking my wife's cheek. "I am already high with the thought of what I will do to you, and to this pretty face of yours."

"Please, Wasim ..." Vidya tried to beg, but Wasim was in no mood for small talk. He now had the chance to take one of the most beautiful malkins of the neighborhood to bed, and he simply wasn't going to waste any time. Still grinning with a hungry leer, this tall, burly guard simply picked up my wife and swung her over on to his shoulders! Vidya was now helpless, in his arms, being roughly carried by him up the stairs and to the bedroom.

To OUR bedroom. To our marital bed.

Vidya still tried to wriggle and squirm out of his grasp. She attempted in vain to plead with him.

"C'mon, Wasim. There's no use in holding a grudge, Wasim. I am perfectly happy to say I was sorry, Wasim. I shouldn't have reported you. Now please! PUT ME DOWN!"

Wasm sighed, then gently put my wife down so she was now standing at the base of the stairs, facing him. Vidya looked up at him, and tried to smile, in an attempt to ease the tension. Wasim simply stared back at her, and then raised his huge hand.

SLAP!

The sharp sound of his fingers striking my wife's cheek jolted me. Even Vidya looked at him in surprise, as a sting spread on her face.

SLAP!

He slapped her again.

"I don't want to slap you, memsaab." Wasim told her. "But sometimes, as Ramu told us, this is the only way to make you obedient."

Vidya nodded immediately. I could see that she realized she was not in charge of the situation, and this could end up very badly for her. Suddenly even I didn't her want to upset this man. I wanted my wife to do exactly what Wasim told her to do.

"Does it hurt, memsaab?" Wasim laughed an evil laugh as Vidya rubbed her cheeks where she had been slapped. My wife could only nod.

"Do you want me to slap you again, randi?" Wasim asked. Vidya quickly shook her head.

"Then you will listen to me and do exactly as I tell you to."

Vidya nodded immediately, still rubbing her cheeks. She was humiliated, slapped in her own house by the guard.

"Good." Wasim picked her up and once again swung her over his shoulder as if she was just as light as a pillow. "I would rather be kissing and cumming on that face than slapping it, memsaab, so please behave yourself."

The commanding way he slapped my wife, and the demure way Vidya seemed to have accepted it, seemed to have given Wasim a fresh license to have his way with her. As he carried her up the stairs on one shoulder, his other hand was on Vidya's butt, groping and pinching her. This time Vidya lay silent on his shoulder, allowing him to do what he wanted.

Wasim marched into our room as if he owned the place, and dropped Vidya on to our bed and immediately started undressing. My wife sat quietly on the corner of the bed watching the guard as he removed his grey shirt, exposing his brawny and fit torso and hairy chest. He was powerfully built. A shiver ran down my spine as I took in the size of Wasim's body. This man was huge.

Holding the buckle of his belt, Wasim looked at Vidya and grinned.

"Memsaab, ready to see what will soon go inside you?"

In spite of herself, Vidya nodded. She couldn't help it. Despite being slapped and humiliated, Vidya, the wife of a respected engineer, was waiting to be fucked by this lowly guard.

"After seeing Ramu's video of you getting banged doggy style, that video has become the favourite video of the guards." Wasim told her. "I have jerked off to it so many times. We cannot tell how many times we talked about you, memsaab."

A chill went through my body as Wasim carelessly let the fact slip that not only had Ramu more compromising videos of Vidya -- apparently in this one she was being taken doggy style -- but he has shared them with others. The "guards" -- plural -- knew about it. I wonder who else in our neighbourhood community knew about me being a cuckold, and our unique lifestyle. I grew a little irritated at Vidya. The one condition I had laid on her was that she be discreet, and here I find there are videos being shared of her sexual acts.

Meanwhile, Vidya stared at his body transfixed as he let his pants fall to the floor. I could clearly see the massive tent in his underwear. Wasim was thinking about what he was going to do to Vidya, and it evidently showed.

"Oh my God!" Vidya audibly gasped as he pulled his underwear down, revealing a rock hard huge rod. It was thick and I could see pre-cum already oozing from the tip. While not as big as Ramu's, it was still a giant. With a shudder I realized soon this would be going inside my wife.

"Do you like what you see, memsaab?" Wasim smiled. It was the smile of a man who was confident of his physical attributes.

Vidya nodded meekly.

A mistake on her part, I realized. She should have just shrugged and told him she has seen larger, which is true. Now she has given him even more power.

What I didn't realize at that moment was that surprisingly how turned on Vidya was. Despite being slapped by this man, and after being fucked all day yesterday by Ramu, my wife was now ready, and eagerly waiting, to be fucked by Wasim. A true cock slut, that's what she was.

"Good." Wasim's smile changed immediately to a sharp look. "Now get down here and rub my cock, randi."

In an instant he had clearly demonstrated who was in charge.

Obediently Vidya slithered down from the bed and knelt down between his legs. He grabbed my wife's hands and wrapped them around his dick. It was a massive penis. Just like Ramu's, Vidya's palm could barely wrap around it. Wasim groaned in delight when she touched it. Which man wouldn't?!! Vidya's hands were smooth like soft velvet. The sight of her fair hands on his dark cock was quite the contrast.

"Oh yes!" His eyes half closed, he then motioned a hand to my wife. "Stroke me, memsaab. And do a good job else I will slap you again."

Vidya wrapped her hands eagerly around his member and started to jerk him off. She look up to see his expression as she pumped his cock and cupped his balls. Vidya no doubt felt hot and naughty, jerking off this hulk of man while crouching between his legs, after just having been humiliatingly slapped by him. After a few minutes of stroking this man and fondling him, Wasim had enough.

"Open your mouth!" He ordered.

Was he going to cum straight in her mouth, I thought. That would be so quick ... and disappointing.

Vidya opened her mouth, and Wasim placed his monster on her lips.

"Mmmm ... memsaab ... your mouth is so fuckable!" Wasim groaned as Vidya took half his cock into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it.

As my wife sucked on this guard's cock, I was watching Wasim's face to see his expression. He seemed lost -- intently staring at Vidya's lips which wrapped around his thick rod as he thrust in and out. His hands rested on my wife's cheeks as he patted her face appreciatively.

With one final thrust, he pushed his entire penis into Vidya's mouth. The tip must have hit her throat and Vidya gamely tried hard not to gag on it. He held her mouth forcibly in that position with his hands as tears started running down my wife's eyes. It was highly erotic for him as he groaned loudly but I could see that it was brutal for Vidya. She was chocking.

Vidya slapped his thighs hard to let him know that she wasn't able to breath and it was only then that he pulled out. He was going to allow Vidya this small concession.

For a few seconds, Vidya shook her head and regained her breath. Wasim's cock still stood proud and erect. Vidya stared at it, before grabbing his cock again. Wasim moaned as he saw my wife take his manhood in between her lips once more. As for me, I was just amazed how he was able to hold his load in. If it was me, I would have cum a long time ago.

Vidya was an expert cocksucker. This time she let it slowly slide in and controlled her gag reflex. Once fully in she looked at him straight in the eye. This time there was no gagging as my wife started bobbing her head on it rapidly. Judging by Wasim's expression it was clear she was the first woman to have fully conquered his rod. Vidya sucked hard on his dick. I knew from past experience that her pussy was probably getting aroused at the prospect of taking this rod inside.

After a few minutes, Vidya probably felt she had enough of the cock in her mouth. No doubt she now wanted it in her vagina. She withdrew her lips from his rod and stood up. Wasim seemed to have gotten the message, and reached up to undress my wife. Her blouse came off quickly, followed by her bra. Vidya even helped him by moving her arms out of the way. Next to come off was her petticoat. He just pulled the drawstring and let the petticoat fall to the floor.

"Hmm. No panties." Wasim grinned. "Memsaab, you are one true item. A true slut!"

My darling wife was now naked in front of this guard that she had complained about for leering at her, and she was clearly aroused, waiting to be taken. Wasim however, was in no hurry this time, and sat down on the bed He then made my wife sit on his lap and started squeezing her big tits as she smuttily wrapped her hands around his cock again.

"Your tits are just so big and juicy." Wasim said as his rough hands fondled and squeezed them with gusto. He went wild with passion at the feel of my wife's boobs and suddenly buried his nose in her arm pits and bite the soft flesh there.

"Ungh ... What are you doing?" Vidya moaned sexily.

I had a bulge in my own pants as I watched Wasim's antics. These lower class lovers could be quite crude! I then saw Vidya take Wasim's hand and place it on her crotch. He started to grope my wife's pussy, no doubt sending bolts of pleasure through her body.

"Hmmmm ..."

After a few minutes of hardcore making out in his lap like a teenager, Wasim picked Vidya up and rolled her onto the bed. Wasim made her climb onto him in a 69 position and guided her head towards his cock again. It seemed like he never had his fill of feeling her lips on his manhood.

"Memsaab, I want to look at your jiggly butt while you suck me like a dirty randi."

He grabbed and groped my wife's butt assessing its size and firmness. He fondled her ass crack and buried his face in her butt in delight as she sucked him off enthusiastically. Having previously seen Ramu fuck Vidya, I knew these lower class workers tend to get overwhelmed when they see a firm, fair, bubble butt like Vidya's and it was a great turn on for them.

"Just like it was in the video." I could hear Wasim whisper to her, as he nibbled on her ass.

"Ummmm ..." Vidya I guess was still very wet from all the action that her ass was receiving and no doubt longed to be fucked proper by his supercharged cock.

As if listening to her wishes, he slapped her ass and asked her to turn around. It was a sight familiar to me. My wife Vidya was now on her back, lying on the bed, waiting to be taken by yet another man.

"Spread your legs, memsaab." Wasim demanded, while kneeling between her legs. I could actually see Vidya blush at his brazenness and shyly parted her legs. He leered at my wife's exposed pussy.

"So wet!" He laughed, running his fingers over her clit.

"Wasim! Fuck me!" Vidya moaned. Clearly she couldn't wait any longer.

He quickly got between my wife's legs and positioned his cock head at her opening.

The sheer size of it sent shivers down my spine. A part of me was excited by the possibility of it stretching and pleasuring the deepest corners of my wife's cunt while a part of me was apprehensive of the pain this could cause her. Then again, she had taken Ramu and had barely broke a sweat.

Wasim looked deep into her eyes as he pushed his cock in.

"Ungfh!" Vidya gasped. "Slowly please."

He nodded and kept invading my wife's cunt gradually.

"Stop!" Suddenly Vidya screamed. "Stop! Slowly, please! You are huge!"

For a moment Wasim stopped, and then continued without paying any heed to my wife's screams.

"Aargh ... oh my God!"

His cock had now impaled my wife. I could almost feel the burning sensation that no doubt was washing through her vagina. Wasim stayed motionless for a few second after he was fully in and gauged my wife's expressions. Then he slowly started thrusting in and out. He gradually increased his pace and was soon fucking her properly. My wife's whole body shook at the power of his thrusts.

"Mmmm....ah...ah! Ah!" She moaned.

Seeing that Vidya was enjoying it now, he held her right leg up and placed it on his shoulder to give himself more room.

"Oh my God!" Vidya uttered as Wasim burrowed even deeper into her.

"Randi! Even in my wildest dreams," Wasim told my wife, "I never thought I would be fucking a sexy memsaab like you."

My wife could only moan as Wasim moved like a piston with great intensity. Her body was exploding in pleasure now. The air was filled with the sounds of sex. Skin against skin. Wasim's balls slapping furiously against her thighs. It was a lust fueled frenzy. I watched, helplessly aroused, as she spread her legs wider and gripped his ass to pull him into her all the way.

After a few minutes, he suddenly withdrew his cock. There was a plop! sound as it came out of her very wet pussy. Vidya looked questioningly at him in lust.

"What happened?" She asked.

In response, Washim slapped her thighs, grabbed her hips and in one move, calmly flipped her over.

"Arch your back, memsaab." He commanded, and patted her ass. "It's time to fuck you like the bitch you are."

Without saying a single word, I could see Vidya obey. She was now in heat.

This time Wasim eased his cock in, feeling her tight pussy engulf his dick. Within seconds he was fucking my wife -- doggy style, just like the video -- and fucking her like a jack hammer with long and hard strokes. She moaned continuously at the rough treatment she was getting from this burly Pathan. Wasim grabbed her tits from the side and groped them.

"I am surprised your hijra husband even lets you go out of the house, memsaab." Wasim taunted her as he continued to fuck her. "What will that poor guy think if he sees me fucking your broad ass and squeezing your tits like this?"

Saying this, Wasim groaned and slapped her rump. It was clear that the thought of going behind my back and fucking my highly arrogant wife was adding to his pleasure. He then slapped Vidya's bum again.

"Your ass is too good, memsaab. I love how it jiggles when I ram into it just like in the video."

Vidya could only mumble as pleasure surged through her body. She seemed giddy from the fucking and was moaning incoherently.

"Doesn't your husband fuck you like this?" Wasim continued to taunt me as he kept fondling and groping my wife's body while ramming her pussy from behind. His hands wandered over her naked flesh relishing every curve. As sex went, this was a feast for him.

"I love your sexy body so much." He complimented my wife once again as he squeezed her ass and cupped her tits. I could see Vidya's toes curling, and knew she was on the verge of an orgasm as he pumped her hard.

"Ah ... ah ... ah ... ah ... aaaaaah!" Vidya wailed as her body throbbed from an intense release. Wasim grinned as he saw the intense wave of orgasm pass through my wife. He held her in place and continued to pummel her ass. I could sense that he was close as his grunting became louder and louder. It was a hot scene, and it was a perverted scene, and I was watching my wife getting banged by yet another laborer in the middle of the night, in my own house.