My Indian Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No, I nodded my head. I won't mind. I decided to play along, and poured oil from the bottle on my palms.

"Rub here," he pointed to his half-erect dick and balls.

"What if someone sees us?" I asked.

"Don't worry. Nobody will get on the roof in this heat. Also, our house is the tallest in the neighbourhood. Our roof cannot be seen from neighbouring rooftops," he assured me.

I knelt down in front of him, and started rubbing oil on his rod with both hands. My knees were on the floor, and my cleavage was visible from his point of view, since he was standing.

"I see you have not worn anything underneath," he smiled and stared right at my cleavage.

"Yes, I followed your advice," I replied. Then quickly added, "It's indeed very hot. Why are you standing under the sun?"

"I stay on the roof. My room is here. Bathroom is here. So, I apply oil here," he said. His body was now covered in oil and sweat. I had started sweating too.

In a few minutes, his black rod became hard and fully erect, as I kept pumping it with both hands. The veins on his cock were bulging out, and it felt like a thick iron pipe.

I pulled back the foreskin and exposed the pink head of his dick. It had that nasty stinky smell of last night. And there were sticky white deposits on it, probably leftovers of last night's cum.

"Yew! Ramu, it's so dirty! You have to wash this," I said in disgust.

"I apply oil everyday," he replied, "Just as you are doing now."

"Not oil," I protested. "Oil is making this white deposit stick. This has to be cleaned with soap and water."

"Ok, you do it. Soap is inside the bathroom."

I got up, went inside the bathroom, took a bar of soap and a mug of water, and knelt down in front of him again.

I rubbed a lot of soap on my palms, applied it on his dick, and cleaned the head thoroughly. It took 5 minutes, but when I poured the mug of water on it, it looked neat and clean.

"See, how nice it looks now? Smells better too," I told him.

"Soap makes my skin dry. I prefer oil," he replied nonchalantly.

Of course you do, you primitive beast, I thought.

I applied soap on his balls and rubbed and cleaned them too. They were so heavy that it felt like I was lifting 2 big coconuts.

"Why are these so heavy?" I asked him like a curious child.

"Because of what's inside them," he answered naughtily.

"What's inside them?" I immediately realised how stupid this question was, but he replied anyway.

"Keep doing what you are doing, and you will soon find out," he smiled.

I know. I had seen that last night. Nobody had ever bathed me in cum as he did the previous night.

"Ramu, give me your razor and shaving cream. I want to shave your bush," I told him.

"What? Why?" he was shocked.

"It looks like a jungle," I replied, tugging at his dense pubic hair. "And it stinks. It's unhealthy."

A few strands of his pubic hair got uprooted and stuck to my fingers as I tugged at them. "See? What a mess!" I showed him.

"No," he replied with force. "I cannot do that. It's shameful. Men are supposed to have dense hair down there. City folks might be doing it, Americans might be doing it, but here in Indian villages it's not allowed."

I realised there was no point arguing with him. He had his own old-fashioned ideas of masculinity. I changed the topic.

"Ok, let me shave myself then," I told him. "My hair has started growing down there. And it itches."

"Yes, you can," he agreed immediately. "Women look better with shaved private parts. Especially, young American city girls like you."

He went into his bathroom and came back with a mug of water, a tube of shaving cream, a shaving brush, and a Gillette razor.

"Mirror? I need a mirror," I told him.

"Mirror is fixed to the wall of the bathroom. The only handheld mirror is in your bedroom," he replied. "No need to go downstairs. I will shave you."

I looked at him in surprise. He had lust in his eyes, and a dirty smile on his lips. His naked oil-covered dong was stiff as a pole, and his balls looked full of cum.

"Ok," I replied shyly. "Nobody has shaved me before."

Actually, I used to wax my pussy and ass, but I did not mention it since he would not understand waxing.

"I will do it properly, you will see," Ramu brought a bedsheet from his room and spread it on the floor of the roof in front of me. "Take off your nightgown," he said.

"Is that necessary?" I asked. "I am not wearing anything underneath." I pulled up the nightgown to my waist to show him.

His eyes gleamed on seeing my bare cooch. But he said, "Your nightgown will get dirty, you and I have oil on our hands. Let me take it off."

In one quick motion, he lifted up my nightgown and pulled it over my head, and threw it on the bedsheet.

I was now standing stark naked in broad daylight. On the roof. Ramu's eyes were filled with lust now. I felt shy of my nudity.

"Lie down on the bedsheet, on your stomach," he ordered. "Your back should be up."

I lay face down on the bedsheet. My back was now exposed under the sun.

"Raise your hips," came his second command.

My heart started beating rapidly. What was he planning to do? Hesitantly, I raised my butt, but kept my legs closed.

My face, boobs and hands were on the bedsheet, facing downwards. My waist and butt were raised upwards, supported by my knees.

"Spread your legs," came his third order.

I hesitated. It felt indecent to spread my legs with my hips up in the air. I parted my legs slightly.

He knelt down in between my legs, and grabbed both my legs with his hands, and spread them wider -- my left leg with his left hand, and my right leg with his right hand. His face was in between, right above my asshole.

For a few seconds, nothing happened. Then I felt his breath on my pussy. He was sniffing! Again!

"What are you doing?" I asked annoyingly. "Why are you always sniffing around?"

"It smells so good," he replied unashamedly. "I have never smelt such a fresh and clean cunt before. Village girls in India don't have such sweet-smelling shaved cunts."

His vulgarity shocked me. I have known this man all my life, never knew him to be a pervert.

"You have really grown up, Payal Rani," he said. He pressed my pussy lips together with his fingers, closing the opening. Moisture immediately started dripping from those lips.

"You have a swollen wet cunt. The wettest I have seen in my life."

Before I could react, he had started licking my pussy lips with his tongue. In a few seconds, I forgot everything that he said. His licking transported me to another world.

He licked my pussy on the outside, then opened the hole and stuck his tongue in. I could not control myself and started moaning loudly. My juices started flowing freely. I kept getting wetter and wetter as his tongue went deeper and deeper inside my hole. And the noise of slurping increased, as did my moans.

On the roof, under the hot midday sun, in the middle of a severe Indian heat wave, Ramu tongue-fucked my pussy hole for what seemed like hours. I climaxed at least thrice, and sprayed my juice all over his face, nose and lips.

When he finally stopped, my legs were shaking, and I could not keep my butt raised anymore. My legs collapsed in exhaustion, and my body was covered in sweat. I looked at him. His face was covered in sweat too, as well as my white juices.

He licked his face, wiped off the juice from his nose and cheeks with his finger, and put it in his mouth. He seemed to relish it, like an ice cream on a hot summer day.

He let me catch my breath and regain my composure. After a few minutes, he said, "Ok, let's shave. Raise your hips again."

"Oh no, not again. Not today. I am exhausted," I pleaded with him.

"Don't worry, it will be over in a few minutes. I will not do anything except shave you. I promise."

Reluctantly, I raised my hips again. Then spread my legs. Ramu took shaving cream on the brush, dipped it in the water mug, and started applying it on my ass.

Round and round he moved the brush, directly on my butthole. The hairs on the brush tickled my butt till a rich lather of foam was formed. He rubbed the brush on my pussy too, tickling me there as well. Both my ass and pussy were now covered in shaving cream.

Ramu ran the Gillette razor on both sides of my asshole, and brought it before my face to show me. It had tiny hairs of my ass mixed with shaving cream. He then ran the razor downwards on both edges of my slit, and reached further down to my pubis.

It was over in less than 5 minutes. My cooch, pussy, and ass were all shaved clean.

"Your bald holes look beautiful," admired Ramu as he poured coconut oil on his palms. Then he started applying oil on the shaved areas.

"What's this obsession with oil?" I got irritated. I was already covered in sweat, lying naked under the hot sun, and he was rubbing oil on my holes!

"You are obsessed with oil and sniffing," I told him as I tried to get up.

"It's good for your sensitive areas, especially after a shave," he replied, and pushed me back on the bedsheet. This time too, I had my face down, but my hips were at ground level, not up.

He spread my legs further, took position in between them, and spread my ass cheeks with his fingers. He rubbed oil inside the crack of my ass, on my hips, and on my asshole. Then he inserted his middle finger straight into my asshole. Slightly. But I jumped up.

"Enough for today. Let me go," I told him. "I have to shower now."

"Later. First let me clean your holes." Saying this, he pushed me down again, and reinserted his middle finger in my butthole. Slightly more this time.

"Ouch! No, not there," I tried to protest. But his oil-covered finger entered a few inches inside my oil-drenched asshole easily. It did not hurt terribly, but it felt odd being touched there.

Nobody had violated my asshole till then. Not even my boyfriend. Ramu was the first man to finger fuck my asshole that day, under the scorching midday sun.

He kept pushing his finger slowly, very slowly. Slightly more inside with each push. He moved his finger round and round inside my butthole, as if he was searching for something.

I closed my eyes. The initial discomfort was replaced by a slightly more pleasurable feeling. Within minutes, my pussy got wet with desire.

Sensing this, he inserted his oil-covered thumb inside my cunt. And started slowly pushing it inside. I now had 2 fingers inside me -- his middle finger inside my butthole, and his thumb inside my pussy.

"Your holes are so tiny!" he said in a lusty voice, as he started pushing his fingers alternately. My white juices were flowing freely out of my sloppy cunt onto the bedsheet. The pressure was intense, so I started wriggling and shivering.

"You are wriggling like a fish!" he said.

"Please stop. No more," I begged with him with my eyes closed. Getting fingered in both holes at the same time was new to me. It was too much!

"Ok, I will stop under one condition," he said. "I will carry you on my cock all over the house."

"What?" I asked in semi-consciousness. Did not understand what he meant.

He pulled out his fingers from my holes, and turned me over to face him. I was now lying on my back facing him.

"You will sit on my cock. Take it inside you. And I will carry you like that and roam around the house," he said.

I still could not believe my ears. "You mean you will be inside me...."

"The whole time, yes," he completed my sentence, and then added, "I will not support you or hold you with my hands. Just my cock. It will be inside you and carry you around the house -- every room."

I was feeling slightly normal now, so started laughing. "It's not possible. I weigh 52 kilos."

"It is possible. If I fail, then you are free to do whatever you want," he replied confidently. "But if I win, then I will be free to do whatever I wish. Afterwards."

Sounds improbable, but fun. Can he do it?

"But there are 2 conditions," he added. "My dick has to be fully inside you -- not half, not 70% -- but completely inside. And secondly, you cannot move up and down while I am carrying you."

I was amazed at his audacity. It was a strange proposal, a very indecent one. But sounded like a fun challenge. I was not heavy, but 52 kilos is not lightweight. I was sure he would fail.

"Ok, if I agree to this, I can do whatever I want, including shaving your bush?" I asked.

"Yes, but only if I fail," he replied. "But you cannot move up or down the whole time."

"Why is that?"

"Because, if you slide up and down my cock, I may cum," he explained, "and then I will not be able to complete the tour of the house."

"But you will be wearing a condom, right?" I asked anxiously.

"Condom? What condom? I have never used a condom in my life," he sounded dismissive.

Of course you haven't, I thought. You are still stuck in the Stone Age. But now I was worried. "We cannot do it unless you wear a condom," I told him. "I can't take the risk."

"There is no condom in this house, Payal Rani. But don't worry. I will not drop my seed inside you," he assured me. "It's a promise. And if I do, I will get you a pill from the pharmacy tomorrow."

I stared into his eyes. They were calm and reassuring. He sounded sincere. I chose to believe him --- why, I don't know.

Maybe it was the thrill of the proposal, or the chance to win the challenge, or pure carnal desire --- I nodded my head in acceptance.

"Remember your promise," I reminded him.

He smiled and lay down on the bedsheet, with his dick pointed at the sky. It was almost afternoon, even though at that point, I had lost track of time.

"Sit down slowly and take it in," he pointed at his stiff dick.

I stood above him, legs on his either side, and lowered myself slowly. He held his cock with one hand like he was holding a rod. It was covered in oil and shining in the afternoon sun.

As soon as my pussy lips touched the tip of his cock, I realised my mistake. My pussy opening was too small, and his dick too big. It won't go in.

"Spread your lips with your fingers," he understood my predicament. "Open up your hole."

I did as I was told. But the opening was still too small. I could barely get the tip of his cock inside the opening, when it got stuck.

"It's stuck!" I told him.

"Push a little more downward," he smiled. "There is enough oil and juice inside your hole. Don't worry."

He was right. I put a little more bodyweight to it, and the oil on his dick helped the entire tip slide in. A little more bodyweight, and another inch went in.

It took a long time to get his thick fat rod fully inside me. Nothing so big, or so hard, or so thick, had ever entered my cunt. That rod stretched the inside walls of my pussy and the outside lips beyond imagination.

I was distinctly uncomfortable with such a huge thing inside me, and he gave a slight push upward at the very end to shove it fully inside. It hurt, but I withstood the pain.

"Wrap your arms around my shoulders," he instructed as he got up, "and wrap your legs around my waist."

I did both. He stood up. And suddenly, I was floating in the air!

My arms wrapped around his shoulders, my legs wrapped around his waist for support, Ramu started walking. His hands were free, not holding me at all.

He came down the stairs to the 2nd floor, and continued going down to the 1st floor and then the ground floor. He walked over to the living room, the balcony, the kitchen, the bathroom and the store room.

I cannot describe the sensation I felt. Being carried around the house on a man's arms is, in itself, a great feeling. But being carried around by his cock is nothing short of phenomenal. This man had demonic strength in his cock!

He completed the tour of the ground floor, and climbed up the stairs to the 1st floor. He entered every room, the balcony, the bathroom, and spent almost a minute in each. The thrill, the excitement, and the sheer disbelief made me so wet that my cunt juices started flowing. I started moaning. Softly.

Finally, he came to the 2nd floor, entered my bedroom and stood in front of the mirror. He pointed towards it, and I rotated my head to look. The image I saw in the mirror will stay stuck in my memory forever.

Ramu looked like a giant hairy beast in the mirror. His hands were on his waist, his cock had disappeared inside me, only his balls were visible. And they were drenched in my pussy juices. I was so wet that my juices trickled down to his balls, dripping onto the floor below.

I looked like a tiny girl embracing a tree trunk. And felt very weak and insignificant. It felt as if my 52 kg frame meant nothing! Suddenly, this middle-aged fat Indian villager seemed to be in total control of my mind, body and spirit. I never recovered my confidence after that.

Ramu carried me to the roof again, and put me down on the bedsheet carefully without taking out his dick. He was still inside me. And I was in heaven.

"So? I won the challenge," he grinned like a winner. I nodded my head.

"Now, I am free to do whatever I want," he said.

"What do you want?" I asked nervously.

"I want to pump you full of my seed," he said lustily.

"What?" I got nervous. "No, I am only 19 years old."

"You are ripe and juicy," he replied.

I stared into his eyes. He meant it. He wanted to dump all his "seed" inside me. He won the challenge, he had made up his mind. It was coming.

"But I can't get pregnant!" I pleaded meekly.

"I will get you a pill from the local pharmacy tomorrow," he assured me.

I closed my eyes in fear and anticipation. He started pulling out his cock from inside me. Slowly. Very slowly.

He pulled out completely, and then started pushing it in. Again slowly. Very slowly.

So slowly that I could count to 10 before he was fully inside. And another 10 seconds before he was fully outside.

Ramu played with my pussy for an hour. Inserting slowly for 10 seconds, then withdrawing slowly for 10 seconds. I felt less pain and more pleasure as his dick plunged in and out in slow motion.

I moaned and cummed, cummed and moaned, and flooded the bedsheet with my white juices again and again. I lost track of time, lost control over myself, and lost sensation in every body part except my love canal.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, he dumped his semen inside me. His discharge was so profuse that even after he got up and left the roof, his creamy white fluid kept oozing out of my pussy for over an hour.

It was late evening by the time I got up from the bedsheet and collected my nightgown. The sun had already set. My legs were trembling from the exertion and the overwhelming experience. My body was covered in sweat. Even before I could climb down the stairs to reach my room, Ramu came up to check on me.

He saw my legs trembling, and immediately picked me up in his arms. He carried me to my room, then to my bathroom, placed me under the shower and turned it on. He applied soap all over my body, washed off all the oil, and cleaned my holes. I did not have the strength to stand up.

He dried me with a towel, and again carried me in his arms to the dining room on the ground floor. He had prepared dinner while I was lying on the roof with semen trickling out of my cunt.

I sat naked on the dining chair and had dinner. I had not had lunch today. I was on the roof since I had my breakfast in the morning.

After dinner, Ramu carried me in his arms to his room on the roof. "You are in position to walk, so you sleep here tonight," he said as he put me in his bed. "Wake me up in case you need anything."

He lay down on the floor while I slept on his bed. When I woke up the next morning, I found a strip of contraceptive pills beside the pillow with a handwritten note from Ramu -- "Keep this with you, you will need it."

Day 3

I read the note, took a pill out of the strip, swallowed it with water and looked around. I was in Ramu's room, on his bed. It was morning, and he was nowhere to be seen.