My Infernal Girlfriend

Story Info
A trans girl ends up falling in love with a demon girl.
10.8k words
4.83
3.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Permavirgin!" Claudia whispered, as loudly as possible in the study room, "that's what I'm going to be forever." she slumped back in the chair, putting an English literacy book over her head to protect her from the shame.

Gabby chuckled daintily, "You will be with that attitude, you need to get out there more." she replied, with a reassuring slap on the back.

Claudia pulled the book off of her head and glared at Gabby, like SHE needed to 'get out there more'... she was hot as hell, if she got out there any more she'd be naked. Gabby's overwhelming cleavage and sultry smile put her at the top of all the lists for prom dates, everyone wanted to take her home after the prom and examine her measurements with both hands. Claudia looked down at her own tits, they were... well they existed. Only she could confirm that fact though.

"Look I know dating is hard when you're trans and stuff, some of the guys I've seen look at you are real creeps. And you know they're after one thing.... experimentation." Gabby said consolingly, but it was true.

Claudia sighed, she knew all this already but hearing about it again was only twisting the knife deeper into her side. "Plus, who's to say you should settle for a guy, plenty of girls out there who need their own wife." Gabby elbowed Claudia in the ribs playfully. There was an awkward silence, talking about this stuff always made Claudia nervous, she had only just finished coming to terms with her gender and now her sexuality was the next big question, she didn't know what she liked at all, but the urges were all over the place. One thing she did know was that she needed to get laid badly, Gabby knew it too and half the guys who failed to invited her back to their place had a pretty good idea what the solution to her troubles were.

Her sexual tension and frustration boiled over in a loud outburst. "I'm just not into anyone!" Claudia responded, this time not whispering and very sincere with her words. Several people around the study hall turned around to see what the noise was before turning back around to get on with their studying.

Gabby relaxed, resting her hands over her breasts calmly, and looked Claudia in the eye with a smug contentment. "I have a plan." she said.

"A plan? Like... what?" pressed Claudia. Gabby slowly raised one hand and then put a finger over her lips with that seductive charm she was known for. Claudia pouted. "Oh come on, you're not even going to tell me? What if I don't like the plan?" Gabby held the finger over her mouth and shook her head. "Is it a... oh no is it a gigolo or something? Please Gabby tell me it's not a gigolo." Claudia desperately asked.

Gabby was holding back a laugh, but remained silent as she picked up her things and left the library, beaming at Claudia. "Ugh!" Clauda said, leaning back in the chair and staring up at the ceiling fan as it slowly rotated above her. Life really is just one thing after another.

The rest of the day progressed uneventfully, Claudia stared at several people she thought she had an interest in, but after a few minutes found flaws, like a fussy food critic who takes one bite and then waits a minute before telling the chef that it's awful. 'She's cute but she's probably transphobic... oh! That guy... oh yeah he has a BO problem,' she thought to herself, flaws after flaws. Nobody was perfect.

When the classes were over, she went home to her flat. Three rooms, a bedroom, bathroom and a living area, she was so luckily it was going for cheap, she couldn't imagine how jealous others would be of her situation, if she ever invited anyone back here. It was late and the train ride home was slow and boring. Claudia looked out the window longingly, one of the best things about her tiny flat was the view; a gorgeous cityscape spread out in front of her. She sighed, turning back to her room. There wasn't really anything in her life besides university and going back and forth from it. The TV remote was gathering dust and her laptop hadn't been on for ages, it probably needed an update. She opened a cupboard and got out a noodle pot, boiling the kettle and looking over some notes she had left over from earlier. As the water bubbled she flipped through pages until she found one that didn't belong to her.

"How to control your infernal pet...?" she said out loud, reading from the page. It was the middle of a printed out article, showing pictures of a masculine looking figure with red skin wearing nothing but underwear. There were diagrams of the same figure in several positions and text in some fake looking language next to them.

"For fucks sake Gabby, you been printing off kink shit on the uni printers?" she scrunched up the paper and threw it in the bin. The kettle clicked and Claudia shambled over and poured the hot water into the noodle cup with one hand, still reading her notes with the other. As she stirred and read there was another interruption; this time a buzzing came from her bag.

She put her notes down and unzipped her bag to get her phone out. "Have a nice night tonight! ;) xx", it was a text from Gabby. Claudia was confused, she never wished her goodnight. Thinking she'd just sent this to the wrong person she replied; "I found your demon junk in with my notes, the hell are you doing in lessons??? x". She hit send, and put her phone down, sitting down on the sofa, she put her feet up and stuck her fork into the noodles and began to stir in the powdered flavour sachet, it was hardly cuisine, but more than enough for her.

An hour later she climbed into bed her eyes were feeling heavy, she put down the notes and the empty cup and staggered to her bedroom. The flat came with a double bed and it pretty much filled the entirety of the little room she called her bedroom, an appropriate name, since there wasn't really anything else in it besides a mirror and a little chest of drawers. She spread out under the sheets in her pink polka-dot nightie and looked at the other side of the bed. She sighed again, running her hands over her breasts and down to her girl dick. Then the feeling set in, 'playing with myself is a real loser thing to be doing', she thought looking once again to the unoccupied side of the bed. "Ugh, no not tonight." she said, rolling over and going to sleep.

Sometime in the night there was a banging sound and Claudia awoke suddenly, looking around the room groggily in the dark. "The fuck...?" she said to herself as she scanned the darkness of the room. Her neighbours were never loud, or up at 3am. She sighed again leaning back into the pillows, she must have dreamt it or something. She rolled back onto her side, cuddling the arms that were around her.

"Wait what?!" she said, leaping out of bed and turning around to look down at the body that was in the bed. "Who the hell are you?!" She yelled, reaching towards the light switch.

"Aw, come back to bed honey, I've got a surprise for you..." said a voice that radiated arousal from the unoccupied side of her bed. Claudia flicked the switch on and the light caught her by surprise, when her eyes adjusted she couldn't believe what she was looking at.

In her bed was a giant red woman, with flowing dark red hair, large exposed breasts and a big grin on her face. She was patting the bed enticingly, Claudia had never seen anyone so attractive before in her life. "I'm dreaming, I'm fucking dreaming." Claudia said closing her eyes and pinching her elbow. "Ow!"

"You're not dreaming babe, I'm real." said the lustrous voice of the red skinned girl in her bed.

Claudia was struggling to process this. "Are you a demon or something? What are you doing here? What is this?" she said, panicking, her mind was racing.

The girl rolled her eyes and explained plainly, "I'm a demon, I'm here to grant you a night of passion and this is you asking questions when you could be my little pet for the night." Claudia started blushing, this was firing up neurons in her brain, 'her pet' was a phrase was she'd never heard used in her direction before but she was not opposed to hearing it again.

"A-a what... night of passion?" She looked the demon up and down, her brain was telling her this girl was out of her league, "with... you?!". The demon smiled and nodded. Her eyes wandered down Claudia's body.

"Seems some part of you is into the idea..." she teased with a smirk.

Claudia looked down and realised there was something hardening in her nightie. "Oh fuck." she exclaimed, grabbing one of her pillows to cover herself, her face growing redder.

"No need to be ashamed pet, happens to all of us." said the demon, climbing out of bed to reveal her black leather underwear with an extraordinarily large bulge in them. Even the motion of her standing up caused the large package to wobble like the underwear she wore was working overtime just to contain what lied inside. Claudia's eyes were fixated on it. "See something you like?" the demon asked, smiling.

"Uh um. I need to go do something!" she blurted out, rushing out of the room and into the bathroom and locking the door behind her. "What the fuck!" she said to herself, walking backward and forwards, up and down the bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror, her hair was a mess, her face was almost as red as the demon girls and looking down, her girl dick was super hard. "Oh for fucks sake I can't do this, this is so weird, why is this happening?" She walked up and down again, returning to the mirror. "What if I went ahead with it? What if it's like a scam or a prank or something?" doing another relay of the bathroom she returned to the mirror and looked into it deeply, into her own eyes. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door.

"Are you okay in there?" came the demon's voice from behind the door, the voice seemed more concerned that seductive this time. Claudia panicked.

"Uh yeah, I'm just..." she looked around the room and her eyes fixed on the toilet, "...pooping." she winced immediately after saying it.

"...Oh, uh yeah gunna need to do that cos... yeah I'm going to... wreck your holes?" the demon said uncertainly. Outside the door, the demon rolled her eyes at her own words. Claudia almost found it relaxing that the demon was as awkward as she was in this situation but her face was now turning purple though all the shame she was experiencing.

'I'm going to have to go out there and explain to them that I just can't be doing it, it's uh a bad time for this...' she thought to herself as she stared into the mirror, her body as tense as a coiled spring. Claudia took a deep breath and opened the bathroom door. Sitting on the sofa, still topless and still in just her leather underwear was the demon, reading some of the papers from Claudia's class.

"Oh, hey there... you. Want to head to the bedroom and... fuck?" the demon girl said, her smile wavering with uncertainty. The facade was slipping away with each moment that Claudia was hesitant to go ahead with it and the news she was about to receive made things worse.

"Y-yeah, I c-can't do tonight, really busy and all that." Claudia said, scratching the back of her head as she refused to make eye contact with the giant mostly naked demon on her sofa.

"Oh..." replied her guest, "I can't leave until the contract is complete though, so I kinda need to you know, do the dirty." she explained, a worried expression on her face.

"Contract? I didn't sign any contract for this." Claudia explained, then she remembered the notes she found in her uni stuff earlier. "GABBY." she said out loud, walking across the room furiously to her phone, picking it up and calling Gabby. The phone rang several time before she finally answered with a giggle.

"So, how was it?". Claudia paused, if Gabby thought it was over then maybe she could just ask about the contract without making this any more awkward or worse than it already was, by getting Gabby involved further.

"Uh yeah it was good." She replied.

"Just good? I get you a literal sex demon from the infernal realms and you say it's 'just good'?".

Claudia paused to think, "I'm a.. I mean, was a virgin, I have no reference for this." Claudia explained factually, the demon turned to look at her.

"Oh well, at least you're not a virgin any more right? You can't be complaining, hope you enjoyed it at least, was a lot of trouble my end!" Gabby said.

"Uh, yeah I'll talk about it tomorrow." Claudia said, abruptly hanging up the phone.

Claudia turned to the red temptress on her sofa; "You're a sex demon?!" she asked.

"You're a virgin?" The demon asked back.

Both looked flustered, though it was more noticeable on Claudia.

"Yeah, well this is my first time, I wasn't expecting you to turn me down." the demon said, a little upset. Claudia felt bad, this was just the demon's job she supposed, and she was making things awkward.

"Uh well, I'm not turning you down, but it's like, my first time... ever." said Claudia, detecting the demon's disappointment.

The demon pouted hard. "Oh. I'm so sorry, the people at contracting sure fucked this one up." she said, turning away and looking out the window. Her long tail swishing from side to side from the little hole at the back of her thong, her wide hips and juicy cheeks catching Claudia's eyes, she was getting worked up again. Nevertheless, Claudia felt bad, she realised this was something neither of them had asked for.

"So, um. What's your name? Can I ask that?" Claudia said.

The demon gazed out the window at the city below, "Lilith." she said.

"Ah, cool. I'm Claudia." Claudia replied.

"I know your name. I know where you live, what things you like, what your sexual preferences are..." said Lilith as she turned, her bulge bobbing about as she faced Claudia. She sighed, exasperated and sat back down on the sofa, "...but no one said it as your first time, I'm sorry."

"Wait, my sexual preferences? They know that in hell?!" Claudia squeaked, her voice getting noticeably higher as her embarrassment started to build again. Lilith stood up and gestured towards herself.

"Female, tall, strong..." she raised her arms and flexed a little, she could pick Claudia up with one arm and it aroused Claudia to no end, "with a big..." she started, pointing down at her groin.

"OKAY OKAY!" Claudia said, the red returning to her cheeks.

"I'm sorry, I just- want it to be special and everything, I'm nervous." Claudia explained. Lilith looked over disappointedly, but after a few seconds nodded.

"Alright, I know. I'm just annoyed... but not at you!" she added, quickly.

Claudia stood there pondering and after a long pause said; "Can I think about it?".

Lilith nodded with a weak smile. "Well, I've got like, uni tomorrow I need to get back to bed." Claudia said, walking towards the door.

"Wait, where am I going to sleep?" Claudia looked down at the muscle bound red girl on her sofa.

"You have a double bed in there... can I...?" Lilith jumped up like an excited child.

Claudia sighed heavily, "Fine, but you try anything and you'll be back on the sofa.".

"Awh." Lilith replied. Claudia smiled a little, that was cute.

Claudia climbed back into bed and felt a little weird with the giant red girl sliding in next to her. Her paranoia was growing with each passing moment, she WAS a devil or demon or whatever, who's to say she wouldn't DO something to Claudia whilst she slept? Every minor movement Lilith made put Claudia more and more on edge, she stared up, fixated at the ceiling for ages, so tense she was unable to move. Then suddenly... "ZZZzzzzzzzz" the sound of snoring came from her demonic bed partner. Claudia rolled onto her side to look at Lilith who was laying awkwardly, her arm sticking out the bed one side and her other arm over her eyes. She was definitely asleep.

The tension and paranoia vanished immediately, there was no way this big red dork was going to do anything. Seeing an opportunity, Claudia lifted up the bed sheet and peaked down towards Lilith under the covers, her large bulge was practically testing the limits of what her leather thong could handle. 'Holy fuck', she thought to herself, she bit her lower lip. 'It's fucking huge, I'm going to get impaled on that thing if we fuck'. Lilith moved slightly, Claudia immediately dropped the sheet and rolled over, she waited for a few seconds thinking Lilith had found her out, but then the snoring continued. 'What am I doing? I promised myself it would be someone special, not a one night stand with a demon. Plus they know my sexual preferences? What the fuck?!' she thought, her mind racing with images of Lilith's thong and the treasures that were inside. 'Plus it's a girl, I thought I'd get a guy...' The hamster wheel in Claudia's mind did a few laps before she it hit her. 'They think I'm gay, but like, I'm in bed with a girl, who I just finished gawping over and fuck sake I just can't get her out of my head. Fuck. I'm gay.'

She rolled back over to have another look at Lilith. Lilith was already staring at Claudia with a sneaky grin.

"Having trouble sleeping?" she said in an attempt to be seductive, but it didn't matter. Claudia lunged at her in the bed, planting her lips on Lilith's in a move that caught the demon by surprise. Her expression relaxed as she leant into the kiss and put her arm around Claudia pulling her close. Their bodies met in the middle, Lilith's pulsing bulge rubbed against Claudia's thigh. 'Oh my god it's touching me' Claudia thought as she broke away from the kiss. Lilith opened her mouth to say something, but instead just climbed on top of Claudia, running her hands up her and lifting her little nightie up and over her head, Claudia's small perky breasts bounced free.

A devilish smile spread across Lilith's face, she leaned in and kissed Claudia again before moving her head lower down, trailing kisses down to her breasts before stopping on her nipples and giving one of them a slow, tantalising lick. Claudia's mind was racing, she'd never felt so vulnerable before. The sensation of Lilith's tongue on her nipples sent shockwaves through her, without thinking she wrapped her arms around the demon's head and writhed about in ecstasy. "Holy shit!" Claudia whispered loudly, though it practically escaped her mouth, she'd never had this done to her before, Lilith's lips found their way around Claudia's nipple and she let out a whimper as her nipple was sucked.

After a minute of her nipples being attended to, Lilith suddenly pried free of Claudia's grasp effortlessly and kneeled over her, her red skin almost glistening in the moonlight, her large breasts still floating free and the ever-tightening thong she wore was now at it's limit. Lilith was clearly about to do something, but Claudia smiled with an irresistible eagerness and curiosity and couldn't stop herself from reaching up and pulling down Lilith's thong, first enough to see she had had a heart shaved into the black pubic hair above her magnificent cock that sprung free immediately later, two heavy balls drooped free. Claudia had never seen anything so big before, it put her fantasies to shame. As she was hypnotised by the red demon in front of her, two hands came down on her shoulders pinning her to the bed.

"Slow down princess, you're getting ahead of yourself..." Lilith whispered erotically.

Claudia was staring directly into Lilith's eyes and felt her heart flutter briefly, she'd never been called princess before either. Suddenly the hands that held her down now grabbed her thighs and lifted her lower body up and into the air, her hard little girl dick bouncing around as Claudia yelped. Lilith spread Claudia's legs and buried her tongue deep into her ass. She shrieked and almost tried fighting back, but quickly gave up as another new pleasurable sensation flooded her brain with 'cease and desist' orders.

"Oh my god." she whispered, covering her hands with her mouth. Lilith's devilish smile was still visible from her eyes as she licked away, readying Claudia's hole.