My Inner Slut

Story Info
Living out my biggest slut fantasy.
4k words
4.49
20.7k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for the delay but obviously 2020 was a fucked up year. So one of my new years resolutions was to get back to my writing. I have more chapters to be written in my previous stories but I have a single stand alone story that needs to go first. This story is written for myself, I just need to get this off my chest. I have never relaid this story to anyone. My husband knows I'm a freak and has head about a lot of my adventures, but I'm not sure I want him to know what a slut I really am! I hope you enjoy.

If you have read my previous stories you know I have a high sex drive and I'm always looking to try new things. This episode took place when I was in my early twenties just out of college. My first job was in the marketing dept. for a manufacturing company, mainly working trade show booths. This specific trade show was held in Atlantic City, I along with a co-worker each had a room in the same hotel.

At the end of the second of three days, my co-worker (we'll call her Amy) and I had dinner at the hotel bar. We had a few drinks after dinner and I started to feel a little tipsy, at which inevitably leads to me being horny. A little after 10:00 we realized that the bar was starting to fill up with people drinking and dancing all over the place. All of a sudden Amy says "Oh shit I was supposed to call my husband around 10:00, I got to head upstairs."

I told her "Go ahead upstairs I'll sign for the check. Do you want to come back down after?

She said "Probably not I'm pretty tired and I think I'll turn in, sorry." I think she saw the disappointment in my face, I was hoping to have a little fun and maybe find a hot hookup. "I gotta run!" and off she went.

A little back story about my sexuality, I'm a bisexual exhibitionist that has a desire to be a little slut, lol! I must say that I certainly didn't have the best reputation in college but I did keep from acting out on some of the real slutty desires I had. It was a fairly small school and I didn't want everyone know what kind of slut I wanted to be.

This was my first big trip away from home and was kinda looking to play, but felt weird just hanging there by myself. So I decided just to head upstairs and maybe watch some porn and get myself off.

I headed to the bar to sign our check that was billed to our room. The bar tender took my keycard and was closing it out. As I sat there, some weird dude started to talk to me which kinda creeped me out since I was all alone. So not to be a total bitch I pretended to get a phone call and got up to walk outside. Once in the lobby I just ducked my head and went for the elevator. I got off on my floor and headed for my room. As soon as I got there I realized I never took the key card back from the bartender and couldn't get in, UGH!

So back down to the bar I went. After finding my bartender and telling him I forgot my card he says "Sorry anytime someone leaves a keycard we have to send it to the front desk because of security reasons so you'll have to go there and ask for a new one."

"FUCK ME!" I said a little louder that I had hoped. Right beside me are three older guys drinking at the bar, they all burst out laughing at my potty mouth.

"What's the matter, no money for a drink sweetie?" one of them asks me bringing more laughter at my expense.

"Fuck off grandpa I'm not in the mood! It's been a long day and now I'm locked out of my room"

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I didn't mean anything by that, let me buy you a drink." he said. One of the other guys chimes in "Yeah we were just about to do a round of shots to celebrate."

I start to realize I was being a total bitch "Ok why not but what are we celebrating?" I ask

"You see grandpa right here just finalized his divorce today and we are here to have some fun and make him forget about his cheating bitch of a wife ". Just then a bartender slides 3 tequila shots in front of them "One more please!"

He grabs the bottle and pours one more for me.

"Here's to my long lost freedom" says the first guy and we all throw back the shot.

I ended up hanging out with them at the bar doing a few more shots, which led to lots of flirting. You see I have always had a thing for sexy older guys, and as I checked them out I realized they were all in great shape and cute. The divorcee was Jim (maybe 6' & 200 lbs and very good looking), Robert (5'9 a little stocky but kinda cute) and the third guy was Marcus, a tall and very lean sexy black guy. I learned they were all in there late 40's, Jim now divorced, Robert married and Marcus single. They have been friends for 20 years since playing in a basketball league together.

I had to excuse myself to use the bathroom. Once in the stall I realized my pussy was already pretty wet. I rubbed my clit a little for a some relief but the bathroom was way to crowded to spend time making myself cum. As I freshened up I decided to tease the guys a little. I still had on a "just above the knee" skirt and button down white top. So I unbuttoned the top to show off some cleavage and the top of my lace bra. I also rolled up the waist of the skirt so it raised up a few inches showing off my toned legs.

You see, when I started college I was a skinny little A cup teeny bopper. I did however play softball, so 4 years of good nutrition and weight lifting left me a tight perky C cup woman!

I wanted to show off for my new friends and secretly hoped they all wanted me! You see one of my biggest SLUT fantasies is to be the entertainment for a group of men. To let them see all of my body and lust after it. I want to be their little play thing and do everything they ask. The more I stared at myself in the mirror the more I wanted to be their slut. I thought about being in AC, basically on my own, and how I could fulfill this fantasy.

As I approached my new friends at the bar, they immediately noticed my alterations. Jim leaned into my ear and said "Damn Jul you are one sexy little thing!" with that I felt his hand brush up against my left boob and then give it a little squeeze.

Another round of shots made the last of my inhibitions disappear. So when Robert said "We are staying at my beach rental two blocks away want to take the party there?" I jumped off my stool and said "I'm game!"

Once we get to his house they hand me a drink and give me a tour. We end up in the small back yard that had a big hot tub.

"Oh god that would feel so good after working my damn booth all day" I tell the guys.

"Sounds good to me" Marcus said as he starts to pull his tshirt up and over his head. Before I realize it all three guys have stripped down to just their boxer briefs and staring at me, lol. As bad as I just want to strip off all I had on and jump in, I decide to play the shy little girl role.

"Oh my gosh you are all in your underwear I shouldn't see this."

"So what, it's just like a bathing suit" Jim said as all three jump in the water leaving me standing by myself.

"I don't know if I should plus I don't have my suit" I tell them with a little innocent look on my face.

"Bra and panties are basically the same as a bikini right?" asks Robert

Wanting to tease the guys a little longer I said "How bout I go get us another round and think about it, plus I don't wear a thong at the beach!" and then I spin around and prance into his kitchen to fix some drinks.

When I get back Robert is the first to talk. "Jul we have been talking and have a little proposition for you. I had planned to get a stripper for Jim's big night but she had to cancel and I couldn't find anyone to fill in." I knew what was coming next.

"Any chance you would like to take her place?"

"I don't know about that, bra and panties are one thing but being naked is a totally different story. Plus why would I do it for free when you just said you planned on paying a stripper!"

"Fuck that! If it's just a money thing then that's not an issue. I'll pay you the same $300 I was going to pay her."

Holy shit I was floored, I wanted to be a slut but if I take his money now i would really be a whore! My mind was racing wondering if I could really do this, but then I realized that there was no denying the fact that I was soooo turned on and I knew my pussy was dripping. I thought "Fuck it just do it!"

"I'm no cheap Atlantic City stripper, if I were to do this I want at least $500!"

"Done!" Robert said "Lets get this started."

I grabbed my phone and connected to his speaker and found some music. It was like an out of body experience as I started to dance around the hot tube with all eyes on me. I unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the ground. My top was long enough to basically cover my ass. I danced around swaying my ass to the music trying my best to tease the guys. I let the bottom of the shirt fly up giving them a few of my ass in my little thong. As the second song started I slowly just started tugging on the front of my top so the buttons would pop one by one. Before I knew it my shirt was wide open and my bra covered chest was exposed to the guys, I let the top slide off my shoulders landing beside my skirt.

The guys quietly sat in the hot tub just staring at me, but they were all smiling from ear to ear. As the third song started I turned away from them and unclasp my bra and let it fall to the ground. I tweaked my nipples making them harder than I can ever remember. I turned around and lifted my hands above my head. Their reaction was priceless! High five and fist pumps all around lol.

I was now just in a tiny little, very wet, thong... dancing in front of three complete strangers old enough to be my daddy! I so wanted to just rip it off and let them see my shaved little pussy, but I wanted to tease them a few more minutes. So I danced over to them and pulled the front of the thong between my lips and gave each an up-close and personal look at my wet pussy. Finally I knew the song was almost over so I stood up grabbed the waist band and slowly slid them down my legs. I pulled them off my feet crawled over to Jim and placed them right onto his face "A little present to remember your big day!"

I then stepped into the hot tub and snuggled up close to Jim. I honestly didn't know how far this would go but I figured it was Jim's big day so he should have the first chance at me.

He was ready and wasn't going to let me slip away! He handed my thong to Robert "check this out... I'm going in for the whole package."

He then reached over and just picked me up like I was a little doll and slid me onto his lap facing me. He started to passionately kiss me as his hands were all over my tits. I could feel his hard cock rubbing at my pussy so I leaned in and whispered "stand up and take off those fucking shorts!"

He then put me on my knees as he stood and removed his underwear right in front of my face. Within seconds I'm face to face with a beautiful big hard cock, so without even thinking I reach out with both hands and grab it. Then I push him back so he's sitting on the edge of the hot tub and I move in for the kill, lol. I start by placing little kisses all over the head then slowing start letting him enter my mouth. As he pushes forward I pull back, I want to tease him and his friends! I look over at the two of them and see they both have hands under the water tugging at their own cocks.

Being very drunk and super horny at this point I decide to really make my fantasy come true! I wanted to be a SLUT and god damn it I was going to be one.

"Look at me sitting here with three hard cocks to play with! I want to be your little cock slut, I want to suck all of you."

I tell the other two "sit on the edge and let me see your hard cocks."

They both stand up and remove their shorts, I first look at Robert and his cock, it's a little smaller than Jim's but thicker. Then I glance at Marcus "Holy Fuck!" and they all stare laughing at my reaction. His cock had to be at least 10 inches and thick! I had only ever seen a BBC in porns but I knew tonight was the night I get my first taste.

I point to Robert to sit next to Jim then Marcus next to Robert. "You're last big boy!"

With that I dive back down onto Jim's cock, sliding up and down while cupping his balls. He's bigger than most guys I've been with but I'm able to get all of him in and he starts to just fuck my face with no mercy. He grabs my hair and pounds away at his little slut! I start to gag a little when all of a sudden I feel him tense up and he screams "I'm cumming." I can feel rope after rope of cum shooting inside my mouth. It's way to much to swallow and cum starts to drip out of my mouth. I pull back off his dick and let drip down my face onto my tits. I look down at myself and think... what a fucking slut, I love it!

I reached for my top and wipe my face and tits and then slide over to Robert. He looks right at me "You want that hard dick next you little cock slut?"

It's like he can read my mind, not only did I want his cock I loved the dirty talk.

"Fuck yes I do... I'm a dirty little slut and need your cock."

That was all the signs he needed, he just reached for my head and guided it onto his cock. "Take it all slut!" I went right after all of it, sliding up and down listening to him talk dirty to me. He didn't last real long and ended up pulling out and shooting his load all over my hair.

"Damn you really do like being a slut?" he asked me. "You're paying me $500 so I guess that makes me a cock whore not a slut!" Again everyone erupts in laughter.

Now I just look over at Marcus, god both he and his hard cock are so beautiful. I slide over between his legs and grab his monster with both hands "and now for the biggest prize!"

I start by kissing his head and licking up and down his shaft. When I go to put it in my mouth I realize just how fucking big his cock really is. He's stretching my mouth so wide and I literally couldn't get more than half of his length in my throat without gagging. I tried to blow him as best I could but quickly realized two things.

First this was not going very deep inside my mouth and second I wanted this monster in my pussy!

"Oh My god I need this cock inside me... please fuck me!"

He stood up and grabbed me around my waist. He easily lifted me out of the hot tub and carried me over to a pool chair. He sat down and put me on his lap "I want to see you ride this big COCK!"

Holy shit this was the moment of truth, I had never had something this big inside me and honestly didn't know if I could take it. But then I looked down at him and then at his two buddies (now standing beside me with hard cocks once again) and it turned me on so much. My pussy was dripping! I had dreamed of being a little slut for a group of men and now I was making it a reality.

I reached down to my pussy and spread my lips, I couldn't believe how wet my cunt was! I raised up and pointed that monster at my open hole. God I wanted him! I wanted to cum all over his cock, feel him cum all over me and have his friends watch me!

I slowly sat on his dick feeling in slide in me inch by inch, I was so fucking wet that I couldn't believe when I bottomed out on his cock. My eyes shot open extra wide as I let out low guttural moan. "Fuckkkkkkkk that is so big!!!"

He started to pound away at me as I rode him the best I could. "Yes pound that cunt... give me all of your cock!" With that I started cumming all over him, I raised up and off his dick then watched as I squirted all over his cock and balls. I was shaking and moaning uncontrollably!

He then picked me up and carried me over onto the grass and put me on all fours. He got behind me and slid his dick into my waiting pussy. He started to pound away with no mercy, fucking my brains out. "Take my big cock you little white slut!!!" I literally lost all control as he fucked me, cumming over and over agian. Then I opened my eyes to see Jim standing right in front of my face, I just instinctively opened my mouth and he put his cock in!

If I dreamed of being a slut and whore there was now no denying the fact that I was. On all fours with a big black cock fucking my pussy and a big white cock fucking my face!

Finally when I didn't think I could take anymore I felt Marcus pull out and blow his load all over my ass! When Jim sees this he pulls out and shoots all over my face.

I just collapsed onto my belly so spent that I couldn't support my body. After a few minutes Marcus and Robert each grabbed an arm and lifted me onto a chair. I sat there with my legs spread wide showing spent pussy for all to see. I could feel cum running down over my ass onto the chair. I felt it dripping from my chin onto my tits, what a fucking SLUT!

Holy fuck what did I just do! At first I felt a little regret but that thought was quickly swept away when I started thinking about how long I dreamed of this fantasy. I was proud of myself for following through and proud that I could entertain three mature men and have them explore all of my body. I was truly a SLUT!!!!!

I finally grabbed my phone and saw it was almost 1:00 am. I remembered that I had an 8:00 breakfast meeting before the last day of the show. "Fuck I got to get to bed!"

Marcus, ever the gentleman, offered to walk me back to my hotel. We all stood up and started looking for our discarded clothing. I found my top and skirt but couldn't find my bra and thong. I looked up and saw Jim with them in his hand "Can I please have them back?"

""Oh no they are my little souvenir now!" With that I slide my skirt up my legs and put on my top. But of course I popped all of the buttons during my little strip tease and now had to hold it shut.

Lastly I grab my little purse off the table, Robert hands me 5 $100 bills and says "Worth every penny!" That literally sent chills down my spine.

Marcus grabbed my arm and walked me back to my hotel. Once inside he pulled me close and gave me a big kiss then said very loud "Thanks for the good time!" and walks out.

So I'm sure you all heard of the walk of shame? Well this was the walk of shame on steroids! I looked down at myself, holding my top closed with one hand and holding my purse with the other, no bra, no thong, cum all over my ass, pussy, hair and face! I couldn't look anymore like a total slut if I tried! And damn this turned me on. This feeling was truly one of the best parts of the evening!

Then I remembered one key thing... I didn't have a room key! I look up and see a older guy working the front desk just staring at me. I thought "fuck it" and just started walking his way.

"I'm staying in room 704 and I lost my key" I look up at him and see his eyes traveling from head to toe.

"I will need to see some ID ma'am."

I slam my purse onto the desk and reach with both hands to find my id. Of course I realized this left my top fall open revealing my tits to the stranger! I give him a glance and see him staring right at my exposed nipples. After about 30 seconds I pretend to finally find my ID and hand it to him. He looks at it then the computer and prints a new card. "Here you go Miss... please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with this morning!"

"That will be all... it's been a looong night now its time to sleep." I turn around and head for the elevator knowing he's watching my ass the whole time. When the doors open I step inside turn to face him and let my top open wide!

Let's just say that 8 am came very quickly! I grabbed a shower and washed as quickly as I could. I threw on some clothes and ran for the breakfast meeting. Fuck I could barely walk let alone run, my pussy was so sore!

As soon as I entered the room Amy comes to me and says "Are you alright? You look like shit! lol" "I'm just tired" as I grab a plate for the buffet.

Amy grabs my shoulder "Hold on you have something sticky in your hair." HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!