My Intro to Being a Cum Slut

Story Info
This is my story to becoming a cum slut.
991 words
4.27
29.5k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

This is my first entry, I hope you enjoy!

***

As I pulled in to the covered parking lot, my heart pounding, I noticed at least a dozen cars. This meant the adult theatre would be fairly busy. That was good for what I wanted.

For years I fantasized about coming here and servicing as many men as wanted me, but I always backed out. So many excuses, he's too old, he looks dirty, too fat, etc. today was no more excuses.

I borrowed some clothes from my wife, yes I'm married, but no sex for years, a nice pair of black stretch pants with flared bottoms and football shaped holes cut out from hip to knee. With this I found a black scoop necked sequined top and some frilly girly socks and a pair of pink sneakers that I bought. I was not looking to cross dress, as I could never pass that off, only to look sissy so the real men would know why I was there.

As I was walking to the door, a couple came out and they both gave me the eye, with the woman having a slight smirk on her face. The theatre is really a porn shop with 2 rooms in the back that are the theatres, so I had to walk from front to back, stopping at the counter in the center of the shop to purchase my ticket.

The clerk was a younger woman and she had her friend with her probably just keeping her company.

As she handed me my ticket, she smiled and said "Don't do anything I wouldn't" and giggled a little and her friend gave me a wink. I was so embarrassed as I hurried away to the sanctuary that was the darkened theatre.

The theatre on the right was the larger of the two and they played "straight" porn in there, the other theatre played "alt." porn, bi, gay, transsexual and the like.

I decided to check out the larger theatre first. As I walked through the doors, I stepped to the side to give my eyes some time to adjust to the darkness, I saw that there were only 2 guys in there, one sitting towards the front and the other standing in the back behind a half wall, so I could only see him from the chest up.

I walked down the aisle to check out the guy sitting in the front. As I got to his row I slowed, walked past him, and turned around so I could check him out. he gave me no notice so I strutted to the back, in full view of the man standing back there.

I went and leaned against the wall behind him and to his right so he could easily turn and look at me if he wanted. Well he wanted! when he turned I saw he had his hard cock out and was slowly stroking it, so I moved up and stood beside him, I was so nervous I had to hold on to the half wall to keep me from falling to my knees, which didn't matter as I soon found myself down there!

He immediately took charge and started feeling my ass and getting real close to me. I reached down, like a good slut, and grabbed his hard cock. It felt amazing in my hand, but thats not what he wanted. He leaned in to me and said "are you my bitch?"

That turned me on so much, I thought I would cum on the spot! But I just shook my head yes. That wasn't good enough for him though, he told me to say it! I was so embarrassed, and turned on, but I just said to him" yes I am your bitch"! At that he pushed me to my knees and told me to do what bitches do. So I stared at his hard cock and put my tongue out to lick the tip and taste his salty cum!

I was on cloud 9, after all these years I was finally where I was meant to be, on my knees with a hard cock about to be pushed into my mouth! As I opened up, I felt his hands on the back of my head and he started pulling my head onto his cock. I sucked it like it was an extra thick milkshake as he was pushing and pulling my head up and down on his beautiful cock.

Then all of sudden he pulled out! I was confused, heart broken, wasn't I good enough? As i started to beg for his cock, he lifted it up and told me to suck on his balls! Yay, I happily got to work. They were big and salty and clean shaven and I loved them! After a time he guided his cock back into my mouth and told me to finish my job and don't be sloppy!

I went back to his cock head and swirled my tongue around it, then I probed his pee hole a little, he seemed to enjoy that. But now I needed to get to business as I took him balls deep and sucked and slid my mouth up and down, sucking harder and bobbing my head faster as he started moaning and telling me what a good bitch I was.

Soon I felt him tense up and I could feel this cock growing even bigger, he grabbed my head and pushed me full on his cock as he started pumping his cum deep down my throat. His cock kept pulsing as I slowed my sucking and I waited for him to pull out of me. When I looked up at him all I could do was say THANK YOU!!

And the best part was my day was only going to get better... Stay tuned