My Introduction to D/s Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Janice, open your eyes. Now get down on your knees and suck me, please."

She realized that any movement would cause more pain. She moved slowly to her knees and started to suck me. Carla reached under the bed and handed me the blue ball.

"Stop."

She stopped, holding my cock in her mouth but no longer sucking or moving her tongue. I explained the ball as a safe word and handed it to her.

"OK, Suck me."

As she resumed she winced because the clothes pins hit my legs as she moved. I watched the clock and at five minutes I had her stop and stand back up.

"Janice, when I take the clothes pins off the pain will increase for a few seconds."

She watched and when the first pin came off she said, "Damn! That hurts." She huffed a couple times and I took off the second pin. I motioned to Carla and we both kissed and massaged Janice's breasts.

Carla took the two clothes pins from me and handed me the two with the string and washers.

"Janice, watch."

I attached the first clothes pin and Janice barely made a sound. When the second was attached she made a short whimper. When the weights pulled on her nipples she said, "Ohhhhhh."

Carla pulled a chair over near us and I moved to the chair. I had Janice turn to face me. Carla sucked me until I was hard again.

"Janice, position your self over my cock and fuck me. I want to cum inside you."

She moved, winced and moved slower. When she was positioned over my cock she slowly lowered herself onto my cock. She was wet enough that with Carla's spit and her natural lube I slid right in. She rocked back and forth and the washers swung. She rose up and pushed down and realized that it hurt less that way and she kept doing it.

"That's the way. Fuck me. I want you to feel my spunk inside your pussy. Milk it out of me."

On each up stroke she clenched her pussy muscles and I could feel myself getting close. I had already cum but Janice's pussy could get me to unload again.

She put her hands on my shoulders and worked harder to get me off. Her eyes locked on mine.

"Cum with me! Oh Baby, Cum with me!"

Her eyes closed her head went back and her entire body shuddered. As it did I pulled the clothes pins off her tits. She screamed in both pain and pleasure. I hugged her to my chest and like with Carla we sat like that for a while. When my cock slipped out of Janice I felt Carla's mouth suck it in and clean me. She used a warm moist cloth to clean us both.

"Tell me what just happened, please."

"I don't know. It hurt. I kept telling myself that I could take it. That Carla had. It hurt so bad and then you wanted me to fuck you. I couldn't let you down. As I did it I looked in your eyes and saw that you love me, you love being inside me. The pain got pushed to the side and I went for your orgasm. When you told me to cum too it just was there and I couldn't stop it. I saw stars and lights in my head."

"You really are amazing, both of you. I am impressed. Carla, could you get us something wet and cold to drink? I think we need a little break."

"Yes, Nick." She kissed us both and was gone. I held Janice and we waited. Quite soon Carla was back with three bottles of water. We drank and rested.

Janice perked up and asked, "There is more exploration, isn't there?"

"Yes. Are you ready?"

"Yes. I can take it." Her voice was tired but firm in her resolve.

Carla capped her bottle of water and helped me get the bed ready. Before the first rope was visible I had Janice in the center of the bed, face up with her arms out from her sides. I tied a rope to her left wrist. She watched silently. I tied the other end of the rope to the bed post.

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes, Honey."

I walked around the bed and Carla handed me another rope. I pointed to a chair nearby and Carla sat. I tied Janice's wrist and then tied the rope to the bed post.

"Are you OK, Janice?"

"Yes. It's strange. When you tied the first wrist I thought, this is a game. When the rope went around the second bed post I realized I was totally out of control. I can say the safe words and unless you listen there is nothing I can do. Just saying it has me anxious. What are you going to do to me?"

"Give you a new experience. Do you remember the safe words?"

"Yes."

"Good. Stretch your legs toward the other bed posts, please."

Two more ropes were used and her legs tied securely to the bed posts.

"Can you move?"

She attempted to move. She discovered she had, at most, one inch of freedom.

"Not much, Honey."

"Do the ropes hurt?"

"No. They are snug but not tight."

On the floor by the bed I could see the dark blue towel. I picked it up and folded it. I put it over Janice's eyes and she said, "Oh Nick. I don't like not being able to see."

"Trust."

A wave of my hand and Carla was beside me. I touched my fingers to my lips as a signal for her to be quiet, then we kissed. I held her and caressed her ass as we kissed. Janice lay very still listening.

When I released Carla she resumed her seat. The clothes pins were on the floor and I found them and applied them to Janice's nipples. She moaned as they were applied and stiffened.

"Relax and breathe into the pain."

The vibrator was in the sink in the bathroom. Carla had cleaned it. At a motion Carla brought it to me.

"Janice, I am untying your legs. Please do not move them. Let me take care of you."

"Yes, Honey."

My hand pushed the vibrator into Janice's pussy. She was very wet. She shifted her hips as it went in, the little movement she could do, she did.

Like with Carla I loosened and then rebound her legs together at mid thigh and ankles. We waited.

My index finger touched the button at the end of the vibrator and the hummmm filled the room.

"Oh my God! Thank you Nick! Oh, that really feels good!"

We waited.

"Nick, Honey, I'm getting close to cumming."

We waited.

"Honey! May I cum? I'm really close!"

"No. Not until I give you permission."

We waited. When I knew she would cum in the next few seconds I shut the vibrator off.

"Nick! Don't stop it! Please let me cum! I need to cum!"

"Not yet."

She lay still and we watched her breathing return to normal. I turned it on again.

"Oh yes! I'm so hot! May I cum, Honey?"

The hummm filled the room. Carla reached for her pussy. I waved at her then shook my head, "No." She stopped.

I shut the vibrator off.

"You bastard! Turn it back on! I need to cum!" She was screaming!

"Are you sure that is what you want?"

"Yes! Turn it on and leave it on!"

My finger turned it on and pushed it as far inside Janice as it would go. When I stood back up I looked at the bedside clock. 2:18pm.

We waited and watched. At 2:26pm Janice spoke again.

"Oh I'm gonna cum! Here it cums! Auggghhh!"

Her body shuddered and tensed every muscle. She made noises that were no longer words. Her body covered in sweat. She continued to scream and to thrash. At 2:30pm I shut the vibrator off. My hand went to Carla and I walked her to the kitchen.

"What did you just learn?"

"To trust you. When Janice demanded you turn it on and leave it on she turned a wonderful experience to something I think must have made her crazy."

"Now, we must care for her, then she must have a strong consequence so she can learn from this mistake. Come assist me, please."

We went back in the bedroom. I removed the towel from Janice's face. Carla untied one arm and I untied the other. I pulled the vibrator from her pussy and gave it to Carla. She took it to the bathroom and washed it. Using my hands I sat Janice up and put pillows behind her so she lean back and still be sitting up.

"What can you tell me about what just happened, Janice?"

"You teased me until I lost it! That was evil! My pussy is sore and I'm really upset."

"Really?"

"Damn right!"

"Carla did I do to you what I did to Janice?"

"Yes."

"How many times did I shut off the vibe?"

"At least four. It might have been more. I wasn't counting."

"Did I let you cum?"

"You made me cum, better than any other cum of my life."

"Would you like me to give you that experience again?"

"Yes."

"Janice what do you think the difference was between the two experiences?"

"It wasn't as intense for Carla as it was for me."

"Think. This is important."

We waited.

I sat still directly in front of Janice. Carla sat in a chair five feet to my right. We both looked at Janice. Her face changed from upset and angry to sad and sorry. It took almost fifteen minutes.

"Please forgive me," she said in a soft, little girl voice. "I didn't trust you enough."

"Did you remember the safe words?"

"Yes."

"Which one did you use?"

"Neither."

"Instead you called me a bastard and made demands. I can think of no offence worse than what you have done. I must think about what to do with you. You must think about what is the appropriate consequence for such an act."

"I am sorry. It will not happen again. I trust you, I was just scared and I really wanted to cum."

"Carla throw on some clothes. I am going for a walk on the beach. I want Janice to be here alone so she can think. Hurry."

Carla ran from the room. I dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. As I tied my athletic shoes she returned. Denim skirt, white t-shirt and athletic shoes. Janice had not spoken.

"We will be gone at least an hour."

Carla followed me out of the room and to the front door.

"Janice is still tied up."

"Her hands are free. If she chooses to untie herself she can do it easily."

I closed the door behind us. We drove along the beach. It was Carla's first time seeing the Pacific Ocean. She looked, but did not speak. Near Gladstone's restaurant I parked at a beach parking lot. We got out and walked. I held Carla's hand. We walked south near the water line. I carried both pairs of our shoes. When we got to the Lifeguard stand about a mile south of Gladstone's Carla stopped.

"I've seen that on television!"

"It was on Baywatch."

"Oh."

At the Lifeguard stand we turned around and walked back to the van.

Carla spoke, "Nick. I'm afraid. I don't know Janice very well but I know she loves you. I know she trusts you. I don't know what you're thinking."

"Janice showed me that when push comes to shove she doesn't trust me to take care of her. Our exploration is all about that, trust. You've known me for less that two weeks and you put your life in my hands. You gave me the most powerful, wonderful gift a woman can give a man. You trust me to love you, care for you and protect you. Something happened to Janice. I don't know what to do. I must know. You count on me knowing."

We walked another quarter mile is silence.

"Honey, I don't depend on you knowing. I depend on you to find out and then do the right thing. I trust you to do that. We went exploring. Janice tripped and fell. It doesn't mean she needs to die. We can learn from this. Go a little slower. I know we'll still get where we're going it just won't be this week. We're both new at being your subs. You're new at being our Dominant. She does love you."

We walked to the van and got in. I drove home. We walked into the house and it was quiet. Carla followed me to the bedroom. Janice was right where we left her. Her face was tear streaked.

"I know you hate apologies but I need to say I am sorry. I lost my head and unfortunately my mouth went with it. I would do anything to undo what I did."

"Why didn't you untie yourself while we were gone?"

"If you wanted me to, you would have said to."

"Would you like to be untied?"

"Yes! I would like to use the bathroom too, if that's OK."

"Carla, help me, please."

We untied Janice and helped her off the bed. Carla took one side and I took the other. We just about carried her to the toilet. She released her stream. When she was done she wiped and we helped her to her feet. We walked her around until she could walk on her own. When we passed a phone I stopped and called Mogan's. I ordered three dinners delivered. The voice at the other end promised the food would be at our door within half an hour.

"Janice, do you still have that ugly flannel nightgown?"

"Yes. I knew I would be throwing it away after we got home but I haven't done it yet."

"Go put it on, please."

"Yes, Nick."

Carla just stood looking at me. When Janice came back Carla wanted to laugh. The long sleeved flannel nightgown was indeed ugly. It covered everything except her hands and head. It was a red plaid, faded and ugly.

I gave her seventy dollars cash and said, "When the guy from Mogan's delivers the food you will open the door, pay him with this money, get the change in your hand and then give it to him as a tip. Bring the food inside. As we eat we will talk. Understand?"

"Yes, Nick."

Carla followed me into the family room. Janice stayed by the front door. I sat on our couch. Carla hesitated. I pulled her into my lap and held her as if she were a small child. I thought about what Janice had done and what Carla had said. When I heard the doorbell I had come to what I hoped was a good decision.

Janice brought the food into the family room and we sat at the table. As we ate I talked.

"Today did not go as I envisioned. I am very disappointed. Mostly I am disappointed in me. I have known Janice for years. That background should have alerted me to some history of trust issues. They were exposed this afternoon. They can be repaired, if Janice is willing."

"I am. This wasn't your fault, Nick. I screwed up."

"Nice try, but no. This is my responsibility. I can deflect it and say I'm new at this but that doesn't change the fact that you both are my responsibility and I failed one of you today.

I have decided that there is something that must be done. It is another mistake I made and it was unfortunate and must be fixed. After dinner we are going into the garage and we will remove the necklace."

Tears flew from her eyes and she held onto the necklace.

"Please Nick, No. I love the necklace and what it means. I want to wear it always."

"It was and is a mistake. Only a man who knows what he's doing as a Dom should ever consider having his sub collared. I thought it meant you gave yourself to me. It means more. It is a statement from a Dom that he is ready, willing and able to take care of the sub. In our case, if it happens someday it will be a statement that I can and do fully take care of both of you. Anyone who sees it will know it is a symbol of who I am in your lives."

The tears still flowed. I noticed they flowed from Carla as well as Janice. I ate.

"Nick, may I keep the necklace?"

"In a drawer somewhere, yes. You may not wear it."

The room was quiet. I looked up and said, "Wait! There is another discussion that must be dealt with. My screw up was huge and affects both of you. I just assumed I was still your Dom. That is not a given. I beg your forgiveness and I let you know I will understand if either or both of you no longer want this relationship as a Dom sub relationship to continue."

The room was silent and neither woman moved for a long time. Janice moved first. She knelt on the floor beside my chair. Took my right hand in hers and said, "Nick Wells, I love you and I willingly give you my life, my trust and my heart. My life, my body, mind and soul are yours. I do this knowing that you are human, and a man. Collar or no I am yours."

Carla sat on my other side. "Nick Wells, I love you and I willingly give you my life, my heart and my trust. My life, my body, mind and soul are yours. I do this knowing that you are human, and a man. Collar or no I am yours."

"I humbly accept."

Neither woman got up for a long time. They seemed content to sit at my feet.

"Nick, what is my punishment for calling you a bastard and making a demand?"

"Since I provoked that from you in my own ignorance, I cannot punish you for it."

"I would like my punishment to be that I must provoke an orgasm from you this evening."

"That may not be easy. I have already cum twice today."

"Good. That will mean that I will need to really work to get it from you. When can my punishment begin, Honey?"

"In half an hour. I have notes to make to myself in my new journal. I want to make them while they are fresh in my mind. Meet me here in half an hour."

"Do you have instructions for us while you are making your notes?"

"Yes. Please clean up our dinner and then do whatever you like."

I stood and went to my office. I opened a new file in my desktop computer titled, Journal May 06. I typed and a few minutes later I looked up from the screen and noticed Carla sitting on the floor near my office door. Her legs were parted, her arms down at her sides, her head bowed. Beneath her ass and between her legs a small dark towel.

"Carla," I softly asked "Why are you sitting just outside my office on the floor?"

"To be near you, Honey."

"Why sit like that? There is a chair behind you."

"I sit in a chair when I am asked to, told to or when I am at work. Here I do what I know pleases you. I think seeing me behaving as a sub will please you. Am I wrong?"

"No. It touches my heart to have you express yourself in this way. Thank you."

"Then, I may stay?"

"Yes. Or, if you like, you may sit closer, inside my office."

My eyes were wide as I watched her walk on her knees from out in the hall to beside my desk. She brought the small towel and perched above it as she had in the hallway.

"Carla, explain the towel, please."

"I would rather drip on the towel than soil the carpet or floor of your home."

"Our home."

"Our home."

My attention went back to the journal. Much of what I wrote was about the last few minutes. I noticed the clock at the bottom right corner of the screen and my half hour was up.

"I am headed for the kitchen, Carla. Be there quickly, please."

She knee walked out of the room, stood and dashed to the kitchen. Where had she come up with these behaviors?

Janice and Carla were sitting over their towels on the kitchen floor when I walked in. Janice still had on the ugly nightgown. I sat in a chair and asked, "Who is going to explain this new sitting behavior?"

Janice said, "I want you to know that I acknowledge that I am not sitting as your equal. In all things I am yours. Sitting beneath you is like what everyone did with the kings in olden times. It is a quiet way of saying I am yours."

"Are you comfortable?"

"My comfort does not come first. Being yours comes first."

"Are you comfortable?"

"Yes. I don't know yet how long I can sit like this and still be comfortable, but I can take it."

"Carla, what about you?"

"I agree with Janice. We talked about it last night in bed. We want you to always know we belong to you, in every way."

"Thank you. Let's begin with the nightgown. I do not want it thrown away. It may be useful. When I am angry with you or disappointed with you I may use it to hide your body. When I am happy with you I prefer you in either sexy things or nude. Please go put the nightgown away in your closet."

She started knee walking towards the door.

"Stop. Unless I am punishing you I don't want to see you walking like that. Walk. I know that you are not as tall as me."

"Thank you, Honey."

"Carla, someday soon I want you to get an ugly nightgown like that one. I don't need to see it but I want to know when you have it."

"Yes, Nick."

Janice came back nude and happy and resumed her seat over her towel.

"Make me cum, Janice." I stood on the chair I had just been sitting on. To reach my cock Janice stood in front of me and lifted her head. Her arms went around my legs and she swallowed my flaccid penis completely. She sucked and wet it completely. One hand played with my ass cheeks.

Her work began to show growth. My growth. It encouraged her and her efforts increased. She deep throated me and then held just the crown in her mouth. She sucked and then played with my shaft with her tongue. As long as I had known Janice she had been tentative in her oral skills. That seemed to be gone. She was sucking me as if this was for the national or world championship.