My Irresistible Enemy Ch. 01

Story Info
A romantic adult story about enemies to lovers.
756 words
3.75
8.5k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay that should do it!" I stretched my back, admiring my handiwork. My suitcase was stuffed to capacity, the zipper about to burst apart. Suntan lotion and flip flops squished out of the front pocket.

"You are NOT going to need all of that, girl." My roommate, Natalie, was leaning in the doorway of our shared bathroom.

"Well I don't know what I'm going to want. I want to have options. Besides, you're one to talk. You're bringing like, five different swimsuits." I continued to pack, stuffing my purse full of snacks and gum for the plane ride.

"That's different. I need to look good at the pool. I'm gonna find a cute guy to spend this week with." Natalie smirked and bit her lip.

I just shook my head and smiled. Natalie and I were flying to Florida for our best friend, Della's wedding in Miami. We were both bridesmaids and she wanted to spend the week at a resort before the wedding.

"Do you think we'll go on a boat?! I'd kill to party on a yacht!" Natalie yelled from her room.

"I don't know. Maybe." I mumbled, scrolling through Instagram. Della was already in Miami. She had posted pictures of the resort. I swiped to a picture of her fiancé and his groomsmen. I scanned the faces. David, Amelio, Caesar, and-

"Fuck."

"Is this too slutty? I want to look hot for the bachelorette party." Natalie was back in the doorway, holding a short green sequin dress over her body. She raised an eyebrow when she saw my face. "What?"

I raised my phone towards her. "Grayson is a groomsman. When. The fuck. Did that happen?"

Natalie pursed her lips and raised her eyebrows. "I was gonna tell you when we got to Miami. He sorta... joined last minute."

My jaw clenched. "You should've told me asap, Nat! Now I have to go through this whole trip with him there. Perfect." I massaged my temples and let out a short sigh. "Whatever. I'll just ignore him as much as possible."

"Yeah... about that." Natalie licked her bottom lip, not making eye contact.

My stomach dropped. "What? What about THAT?"

"You're actually partnered up with him for... like everything. The whole week." Natalie giggled, trying her worst to hide her smile. Confusion flooded my face. "What about Zach? He's already my partner."

"Not anymore! He got into a motorcycle accident like, two days ago. I mean, he's okay but... not week long party okay."

I was glad Zach was alright but he kinda screwed me over. My party week was ruined (I mean, so was his I guess). "Okay. Well then it's settled. I'm not going, Nat. Sorry. Call Della. Tell her I'm sick." I flopped into my beanbag with a heave.

Natalie pinned up her chocolate brown hair, a handful of bobby pins in her mouth. "Chloe. Babe. You know she'd see right through that. Besides, you wouldn't miss Della's wedding for anything. Even the world's biggest asshat."

My eyes rolled so far, it hurt. She was right though. Della had been our friend for years. I couldn't miss her wedding. No matter how insufferable the company would be. Natalie walked over topless and grabbed a t-shirt from my dresser. "You only have to put up with him for a few hours a day. Aside from that, you're on vacay, baby."

"That's a few hours too many, Nat."

She turned and rolled her eyes. "At least he's hot. My groomsman looks like Chewbacca. Minus the height." I shrugged in agreement. Nat was right. Grayson was hot. I couldn't deny it. But his looks were what got me into trouble with him in the first place.

Natalie kneeled down next to me, still topless. "Look, babe. You're stuck with him for a week whether you like it or not." She leaned in, her full red lips inches from my lips. "So use that cute body and try to have some fun with him."

My face flushed. "I'm not getting into all that again. But I'll be as nice as I can." Natalie smiled and stood up. She put on my shirt and turned. "Cool. Love you!" She flashed a casual peace sign and swayed back through the bathroom to her room. I sighed and stood. I was determined to have a good week.

As I packed the last of my things, I thought about Natalie's advice. 'Try to have some fun with him.'

'Yeah. Like I'm going to do anything fun with that prick.'