My Japanese Mom, My Boyfriend's BWC Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not exactly," I said.

"Not exactly?..."

"Hmmm. How can I explain it?" I inhaled, deep in thought for a moment. "What are your first impressions of my Mom?" I asked suddenly.

Taken aback, she too thought about my question for a few seconds. "Well... I mean... honestly, she's stunning. She could be a model. You both could. She has already made me laugh a couple of times within a few minutes of meeting her. She obviously has an eye for fashion. And clearly keeps herself in great shape. Not many women could pull off that dress... and she walks with a kind of... elegance... that most women never have." she said earnestly.

"For years, I pretty much saw my mother that same way..." I said. My eyes met my mother's and I held her intoxicating gaze. "Then one day, not long ago, I saw her in a different way, in a completely different situation... with Dan." Jessie stifled a low gasp. "Suddenly, I saw her as a woman... not just beautiful, but sexy. A woman with the same needs every woman has. And I realized she had been full of hidden desires the whole time. She was living a life where she had chosen to deny herself what she wanted. In that moment I watched her give in to it. It changed everything... After that, I couldn't see her any other way."

After I finished, I took a sip of my cocktail.

Jessie's mouth hung open.

"Whoa..." she said finally. "So... the three of you?..."

"Yeah." I chuckled. "It's been an interesting couple of months."

Dan cleared his throat. "I'd uhh appreciate it if you didn't tell my parents, Jess," Dan said softly. "There's no way they'd understand."

"Oh. Of course, don't worry. I won't tell a soul." she assured him. "It's just... a lot to digest."

"Of course... why don't we talk about something else for a while?" my Mom interjected expertly. "Jessie, why don't you tell us all about Devon?"

The teen grinned sheepishly.

"Well!..."

-----------------------------------

Jessie told us at length about her one-month relationship with her boyfriend. She was a natural storyteller, masterfully able to color her anecdotes with her accompanying feelings and internal dialogue, often semi-neurotic. She was innately relatable and humorous and kept us entertained for almost twenty minutes as we asked various questions about the young couple.

The conversation felt relaxed as we chatted about Dan's and Jessie's childhoods, and the numerous situations one or both had gotten themselves into.

After an hour or so, Dan rose to use the bathroom. Jessie turned to face my Mom and me.

"Seriously though... I mean... this 'living arrangement' thing is all a big joke, right?" she asked in a hushed voice, her cheeks flushed from the alcohol.

My mother smiled shyly. "No dear."

"Oh... Ok.... I just had to ask." She swirled her straw in her drink. "Wow. I mean... I guess I always wondered what it would be like to be with a woman. But I couldn't imagine... you know..." she said, searching for the most diplomatic term, "...THAT."

The two of us giggled, and Jessie grinned before joining us.

"Neither of us imagined it 6 months ago," I said. "But here we are."

Dan returned and told us he'd paid the bill already. He offered to drop Jessie back to his parent's house on the way home.

A short while later as we were driving towards Dan's family home, my Mom idly said, "Hmph. It's only 11 pm, and I haven't been out in ages. Seems a shame to end the night so early..."

I knew my mother well enough to know she had something in mind.

From her tone, I was reminded of when she had requested a swimming lesson from Dan.

"Yeah..." Jessie agreed.

"I don't suppose you'd want to come... over to our place for another drink?" my Mom casually suggested.

"Oh... Ummmm..." Jessie began, thoughtfully.

"We do have 2 spare rooms. You could stay over and I'd drop you home in the morning." Dan offered.

"Hmmmm." Jessie mulled over the offer for a moment, before shrugging. "Sure! Why not?" From her pocket, she pulled out her phone. "I'll let my aunt know."

A short while later, Dan turned the key to our front door and the four of us entered our new home. My Mom removed her earrings, placing them on the kitchen counter. "Would you like a glass of wine, Jessie?" she offered.

"That'd be great, thanks Mei!"

Once we all had a glass, we again clinked our glasses, before sampling the delicious, fruity Californian chardonnay. We made ourselves comfortable in the spacious living room, Dan and I on one side of an L-shaped couch, my mother on the other. Jessie nestled into one of the large armchairs. Dan put on some music.

"I love your house!" Jessie said, a little too enthusiastically.

"Thank you dear." my Mom replied warmly. "Yumi and I need to apply some finishing touches, but... we like it."

No one spoke for a few moments, and there seemed to be a slight tension in the air.

"God Dan... I still can't believe you live with TWO women!" Jessie said finally, unable to help herself. She laughed good-naturedly. "I mean... if anyone could pull it off..."

"What do you mean?" I asked, my curiosity piqued.

"Oh, come ON Yumi!" Jessie tittered, obviously a little drunk. "Do you think I never noticed Dan's... package... when the family went on vacation?"

The four of us laughed at that, Dan scratching the back of his neck a little self-consciously.

"Oh. THAT!" I replied with a giggle. "Truthfully, it's not the worst thing to come home to."

"The guy looked like he packed his lunch in his Speedos!" Jessie blurted out. "A foot-long hero!"

"And a couple of oranges!" I added.

We all had a good laugh at that.

We were all relaxed and enjoying the light-hearted jokes. I couldn't help but notice however the sexual direction the conversation had taken.

"You're living the dream, cuz!" Jessie said with a wide grin.

"Maybe I should write a self-help book about how to keep two women happy?" Dan said playfully.

"'The Power of Plow'?" I said with a giggle. The wine was starting to have an effect on me.

"'Ten Inches To A Better Life'?" my Mom suggested dryly.

"TEN!?!" Jessie said incredulously. "Jesus Christ, I'm surprised the two of you can walk straight!"

"Well, it's not ALWAYS Dan doing all the work." my Mom said quietly. "Sometimes... he gets to watch."

Again there was silence, only this time it went on for a while. The four of us looked at each other slowly. My Mom's finger traced the rim of her wine glass.

There was a palpable tension in the air now.

"Oh?... And what exactly does he get to watch?" Jessie asked, becoming braver from the booze.

"...Us." my Mom said simply with a flick of her dark silken hair, her eyes now fixed on the teenager's.

Jessie gulped involuntarily. "Hmmm... I see."

"You see?" my Mom replied, her eyes playful and coy. "Or... you'd like to see?"

"I uhhh... I don't know." the girl answered nervously. Her eyes sought out Dan's.

He shrugged nonchalantly.

It was her choice.

I felt a growing heat between my legs.

"Maybe," she said. She licked her lips unconsciously, obviously anxious... but also curious.

Oh my.

"Maybe?" my Mother repeated coyly. God, she was truly a master of seduction.

The edge of Jessie's mouth curled into a half-smile. "Maybe... I'd like to see."

It seemed that just being around the three of us brought out the kinky side in other people.

My mother turned to me then and patted the sofa cushion beside her. I moved to sit beside her.

She faced me fully, her eyes holding my own. She leaned forward and softly planted her lips on mine.

"Oh my God," Jessie muttered.

I felt her tongue push against my lips and I opened my mouth to let her in. We kissed deeply, her tongue insistently pushing into my mouth. I sucked it and slid my tongue around hers.

There was no sound in the room but the wet noises of the kisses my mother and I shared.

My Mom pulled back and looked towards a visibly affected Jessie. It looked like her nipples were getting hard under her top. As were my own.

"Well?" my Mom asked.

"Wow." was all the youth could muster.

My Mom smiled broadly, immediately looking ten years younger.

"Have you ever kissed a girl?" my mother asked.

Jessie shook her head slightly.

"Would you like to try it... with me?"

She looked nervously from my Mom to me, to Dan. The three of us were completely relaxed, all naturally understanding that we were in no rush.

Jessie gulped and nodded slightly.

Again, my Mom patted the cushion on the other side of her, and Jessie rose to sit beside my mother.

Their eyes locked, and I marveled at how hypnotic my Mom's dark brown eyes could be. She seemed to hold Jessie emotionally with a comforting, sensual look.

"Ready?" my mother asked.

Again, Jessie nodded.

"Close your eyes." The teen did as instructed.

Dan and I watched as my Mom leaned close to her, their lips barely brushing. My mother then softly kissed Jessie on the side of the mouth before pursing her lips and kissing the young girl fully. I noticed her chest rising and falling rapidly.

It was incredibly erotic to watch my mother seduce this gorgeous young lady in front of Dan and me.

When I looked over at my boyfriend, I noticed a huge bulge in his chinos.

Mmmmmm... fuck!

As they kissed, I saw Jessie's tongue slide into my Mom's mouth. She accepted it gladly, her tongue sliding against the teen's. They kissed for a minute or so, both of their eyes closed as their soft lips and wet tongues made contact again and again.

I resisted sliding my hand between my legs. I already knew I was wet.

When my Mom pulled away, a small strand of saliva joined their lips before breaking.

"Wow," Jessie said, breathlessly.

"Thank you." my Mom smiled. "That was lovely."

I could only imagine how turned on the young girl must be. She had just kissed her first woman, who was a beautiful Japanese lady.

"I don't want to push you into anything you don't want to do, Jessie." my Mom said. "If you enjoyed that, and wanted to go further, all you have to do is ask."

The teen seemed taken aback by my Mom's words. I bet no one had ever explicitly presented such a tempting, taboo offer to the girl before.

The girl's breathing was rapid as she thought about the implications of proceeding further.

"So... would you like to continue?" my Mom said, her long, dark lashes batting seductively.

Again Jessie looked at me and Dan for consent.

Again, Dan shrugged. I raised an eyebrow flirtatiously.

It was completely her choice.

There would be no judgment or anger whatever she chose to do.

"Yes... I would like that." Jessie stammered.

"Hmmm... As this is new to you, maybe it'd be better if you... tell us what you'd like us to do?" my Mom proposed gently.

"Really?..." Jessie replied, incredulously. My mother nodded. "Oh wow!... I don't even know... I guess... I guess... I'd like you to... take off each other's clothes?" she said, unsure of her authority.

My Mom and I looked at each other, smiling. We rose silently. Both of us knew well that the young lady was having her own awakening, right in front of us.

And we were the cause of it.

How far would this go?

I turned my Mom around, and slowly unzipped her black dress. She let it fall to the floor so that she was standing in a pair of black lacy panties and a matching bra. After my mother opened the belt around my waist, I spun around so that she could begin to unzip my dress. I also let it fall to the floor.

We stood there in matching black underwear, posing for the teen girl's silent, wide-eyed approval. We both reached behind each other and unclipped our bras in unison. We held them to our chests and faced Jessie before letting them fall to the ground, our breasts now exposed and pointing directly at her.

Her mouth fell open.

I wondered once more how wet she was.

I'd bet almost as wet as me.

I hooked my fingers under my Mom's panties and pulled them down. When I rose again, she did the same for me. My mother did a slow turn for Jessie, showing off completely her curvy, sexy body. I noticed Jessie's eyes drifting from my Mom's full breasts to her well-rounded ass, and finally resting on my mother's obviously wet pussy.

I followed suit, and Jessie's gaze turned to me. When I finished my spin, I noticed her eyes on my snatch too.

"Jesus," she mumbled. "You two are GORGEOUS!"

My Mom and I looked at each other. With a knowing smile, we bowed and said "Arigatō gozaimasu!" in our Japanese schoolgirl voices.

Jessie grinned.

"What is your next command?" my Mom said in the most sultry voice I had ever heard.

In her aroused state Jessie was breathing shallowly, her modest chest rising and falling.

"I want you both to lie down and... touch each other," she said, a little more assertively. She was almost trembling with nervous energy.

I must admit, I kind of enjoyed being ordered around by another woman.

Without a word, we both lay on the soft rug in front of the fireplace. I cradled my Mom's head as I leaned down to kiss her. I felt her hand on my breast, squeezing it softly at first. She raised one of my nipples until it was at her mouth, and then I felt her sucking like a greedy baby. I moaned slightly. Our hands found each other's pussies, and we immediately fell into familiar, well-practiced mutual masturbation.

"Jesus... you two are so fucking hot!" Jessie murmured as she watched, transfixed by the carnal taboo scene unfolding at her whim. She could decide what we would do next. I can only imagine how arousing that would be for a curious teen girl.

Dan sat back, the lump in his chinos becoming more and more pronounced.

"Would it be ok if Dan took out his cock?" I asked innocently. "It's far too big to be stuck in those tight pants."

Jessie nodded dumbly, almost as if she had forgotten he was there.

Dan stood up, unbuttoned and pulled off his shirt, before opening his belt and tugging down his trousers smoothly. Like clockwork, his giant cock sprang up,

Jessie's eyes almost crossed as she finally beheld her cousin's massive tool.

Her mouth hung open, her cheeks flushed a deep red.

I never got tired of watching women react to Dan's dick, it filled me with immense pride to know that the mere sight of my boyfriend's manhood could affect other women so much.

But seeing Dan's cousin ogle his forbidden cock turned me on even more than usual.

The thick veins on the side of his tool were clearly visible, his large balls hung heavy underneath.

"Big, isn't it?" I teased.

Jessie nodded, licking her lips unconsciously. My Mom and I touched each other with a growing urgency, incredibly aroused by the sight of a young girl exploring her own taboo desires.

"Is it ok if he touches it while he watches?" my Mom asked coyly.

"Yeah..." she answered breathlessly. Jessie let out a low groan when Dan's hand wrapped around it, and he slowly began to pump his meat.

"Maybe... you should take off your clothes too Jessie." my Mom suggested.

As if in a trance, she pulled her blouse over her head, before unclipping her bra. She tossed it aside, her small, pert breasts looking like those of a nubile Greek statue. As she turned to pull down her jeans and panties, I saw her bubble butt come into view.

Mmmmm...

I thought about my tongue between those cheeks with a sexy shiver.

"Maybe... we should take this upstairs?" Dan offered.

I led the way to our room, Dan taking up the rear as we climbed the stairs, Jessie's cute, round ass right in his eye-line.

Once in our bedroom, my Mom and I lay on the large four-poster bed and began kissing softly. When Dan moved to sit on the bed, my mother said "Ah, ah, ah!... You can just watch for now, mister!", pointing to the chair in the corner of the bedroom. With a wolfish grin, he complied, sitting on the soft chair as he patiently stroked his giant cock.

I took Jessie by the hand and led her to our bed. She climbed on, lying between my mother and me. She appeared nervous.

My Mom stroked her cheek, lifting up her chin so that she could plant a kiss gently on her rosebud lips. With her eyes shut, the girl sighed softly.

It was incredibly erotic.

I kissed her neck from behind, my hands roaming her flawless white skin. When I grazed a nipple, she moaned into my Mom's mouth. Tentatively, the girl's hand touched my Mom's hip. Almost as if testing the boundaries, she let her hand slide over my mother's stomach until it was resting below her breast.

"You see, Jessie..." my Mom whispered in the teen's ear, "... we love to put on a show for Dan."

My Mom's hand closed around Jessie's, and she led her hand to rest on my mother's large breast. Again the girl moaned.

"Nothing makes him harder than watching us with another woman..."

My hand slid down the petite young woman's sexy, flat stomach to reach her labia. When I touched her, I was deeply aroused to feel how wet she was. I wondered whether this girl was more bisexual than bi-curious.

"... making her cum with our tongues..."

With a fingertip, I circled her clit. She cried out and my Mom latched on to her bottom lip, sucking it as the girl groaned with pleasure. With one hand behind the girl's head, my mother guided Jessie's mouth to her erect nipple. She sucked it gladly.

"... licking each other's pussies while he strokes his massive cock..."

My mother guided Jessie's fingers to her clit, showing her how to circle it gently for the best stimulation.

"... before he finally fucks us, making us cum again and again..."

Dan's hand was moving faster now, undoubtedly enjoying the sight of his two Japanese sluts seducing his young, innocent cousin.

"... until... he shoots his load in one of our pussies."

Jessie's eyes were barely open as she listened to my Mom's words, losing herself to wanton lust.

"And do you know what happens then, Jessie?"

"No..." Jessie sighed.

My mother leaned close to the girl's ear, and her next words were whispered so low, they were barely audible.

"We lick it out... and swallow it all."

Jessie groaned with the overwhelming carnality of my mother's description. This seemed to intensify my Mom's pleasure as she grinned victoriously.

Soon, the two of them were panting from the heavenly sensation.

I caught my Mom's eye, and without a word, a mutual understanding passed between us.

We both moved down the bed until our faces were level with Jessie's pussy. She seemed unsure as to what was going to happen next. I grabbed her hips, turning her on her side so that her pussy faced my Mom... and her juicy ass faced me.

I heard my mother's tongue begin to tease Jessie's clit. With one hand, I spread the cheek of Jessie's ass so that her tight little hole was visible. Moaning with pleasure, I began to lick her there, my tongue probing at first, then circling, before I began lapping at her ass like a bitch in heat.

"OH JESUS CHRIST!" she cried out blissfully. "OH MY GOD!"

It was one of the kinkiest moments I had ever experienced, my mother and I corrupting this beautiful young babe. We were taking her over to the dark side... and she loved every second of it.

When I glanced up, I saw her eyes were fixed on Dan's cock as he pumped it.

"OH GOD!" Jessie cried out. "OH, FUCKING HELL! IT FEELS SO GOOD!"

My Mom and I intensified our efforts. We wanted her to cum harder than she ever had before.

She gripped our heads, holding us steady as she started to grind against our tongues. I reached up to play with her nipple.

"GOD! DON'T STOP! FEELS SO GOOD! OH FUCK!!!... I THINK!... OH GOD!... I THINK I'M GOING TO CUMMM!!!"

One moment later, her entire body seemed to tense, her toes curling as she began to climax.

"OH!!! OHHHHH!!! FUUUUUUCK!!! I'M CUUUMMMIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!"

Her strong ass clenched, almost preventing my tongue from reaching her, but I pushed deeper, flicking across her little hole, intensifying her orgasm. I twisted her nipple roughly. At the peak of her climax, she was completely silent, unable to speak, unable to breathe, held frozen in the mindless delirium of an earth-shaking cum.