My Japanese Mom, My Boyfriend's BWC Pt. 07

Story Info
Yumi, Dan, and Jessie come to an understanding...
4.9k words
4.75
17.9k
42

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 04/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MY JAPANESE MOM, MY BOYFRIEND'S BWC - Part 7

Oh.

My.

GOD!!!

... Was Jessie REALLY blowing Dan while he slept in the same bed as his two girlfriends!?!

I couldn't believe what I was hearing!

In the darkness of our bedroom, I continued to listen to the soft wet slurping sounds as my boyfriend's cousin satisfied him with her soft mouth, believing that my Mom and I were asleep.

She was only half right.

Kinky little bitch.

My pussy grew warmer and wetter.

If he woke up, would he be pissed?

... Would he even object?

Dan had agreed with me and my Mom that he would tell us about any girls he intended to fuck before it happened. At the very least, he would let us know soon after.

Though I would have mixed feelings about Dan fooling around with someone behind our backs, I must admit the thought of his bare cock in his cousin's mouth was an extremely arousing one.

At that moment, I wanted to see what would happen more than I wanted to intervene. It felt like the first time I had watched Dan and my Mom through the crack of my parent's bedroom door.

Dan moaned softly and I heard his cousin suck with increased vigor. Pretending to be asleep, I watched through half-closed eyes. I was just about able to make out Jessie's head bobbing up and down under the covers.

She was seriously working his cock! I thought, a little jealous... of both.

After a minute or so, Dan's hand moved under the covers... and I saw him pull her deeper onto his pole!

Holy shit!

Well... I guess he wasn't asleep after all!

But did he know it was Jessie?

Regardless, if she kept going pretty soon Dan was going to flood her mouth with his warm, delicious cum.

Mmmmm...

I felt so hot that I could no longer help myself. Covertly I slid my hand down to play with my pussy as the barely visible scene unfolded before me.

Dan glanced in my direction, I assumed to see if my mother and I were still asleep. He lifted the covers off his side of the bed with one sharp tug. In the dim light of the room, Jessie came into view, her mouth full of Dan's cock. It looked like she could comfortably take about 6 inches. Her delicate hand was wrapped around the rest of his shaft, pumping it while she blew him.

She lowered her head to lick his balls, sucking each one, before returning to guide his cock back into her eager mouth.

Dan didn't stop her.

Instead, I watched as Dan's hand held her head in place. He slowly began to fuck her mouth.

Oh, God!...

How long had he wanted to do that? I wondered.

And... how long had she wanted him to?

My pussy just seemed to get wetter and wetter.

Jessie gagged slightly as he throat-fucked her. It was so fucking hot.

I began to finger myself under the covers, my Mom continuing to snooze soundly beside us.

After a few minutes, Dan motioned for Jessie to climb on top of him. The silhouette of his massive cock stood upright in the dim light as she pulled away. Was he actually going to fuck his cousin, there and then, while we slept beside them?

Was she going to fuck him?

... Apparently so.

There was no hesitation. She followed his order silently, swinging her leg over as she mounted him. He held his dick while she positioned herself above him.

Without a sound, I watched her petite young body easing onto her cousin's giant cock for what (I assumed) was the first time.

It felt so taboo even to bear witness to such an obscene act. Was this what it had felt like when Bella watched me and my Mom for the first time?

I heard Jessie gasp as she slowly took his enormous tool into her tight little snatch, her hand moving to cover her mouth.

Jesus Christ!

It always turned me on so much to hear a girl take his size for the first time. This time, however, I thought of her slender, five-foot body taking almost 20% of its length in hard, thick cock...

Lucky little bitch.

My pussy was drooling as she tentatively started to ride him, right there, next to two seemingly sleeping women.

What a dirty little slut! I thought. Fucking her own cousin like that...

Ha! As if I would refuse that delicious cock for a second...

I saw Dan grab her ass and squeeze it as she worked his pole, the two of them finding their rhythm. He seemed to love squeezing her bubble butt, I noticed, more than a little enviously.

I wondered if Dan had ever jerked off thinking about groping his younger cousin's big ass while they had been on vacation. Seeing them together, it seemed likely.

They slowly began to increase their tempo, the mattress squeaking slightly as their fuck intensified. One of Jessie's hands rested on Dan's muscled chest, the other was covering her lips as she failed to fully stifle her cries. Somehow I could tell she was close to cumming.

Even though we were all in my bed, I felt like a kinky voyeur. Again I was reminded of how I had first watched my Mom and Dan fuck. That initial shock of watching a woman take the biggest cock of her life... and witnessing the unbelievably satisfying fuck thereafter. God, I would never get tired of seeing Dan pleasuring women with his giant white cock!... It was such a thrill.

Dan's two hands pulled his young cousin's ass towards him, her tight pussy full of his meat, giving her more dick than she had ever had before. She gave out a little involuntary squeal, and I assumed (from experience) that Dan had inserted a finger into her ass.

"Nnngghhh!" Jessie moaned into her palm. "Nnnggghhh fckkk!"

I was getting more and more jealous with each thrust.

And more aroused.

I was so wet I began to have concerns that they would hear my fingers frantically pumping my pussy. I needn't have worried, they were both fully focused on their own impending orgasms.

And wasn't far behind them.

Jessie came first, her head thrown back while her strained whimpers filled the darkness. I heard her buck on top of Dan's big dick, her vaginal muscles squeezing his tool, her body begging for his cum. He didn't stop fucking her for a single heartbeat.

Dan must have pushed his finger deeper into her ass as she muted another squeal.

Fuuuuuuck!...

Moments later, I felt Dan's whole body tense beside me. That and a low grunt were the only indications that he was already shooting his seed deep into his little cousin's tight cunt. She continued to ride him without any objection or hesitation, gladly milking him with her pussy. He pulled her down onto his cock, pushing into her as far as he could, sending his load into her womb.

Burying my two fingers into my sopping wet cunt, I came hard, silently, as the incestuous lovers beside me recovered, their soft panting and light kisses covering my strained breathing.

A few minutes later, leaving a final, lingering kiss on Dan's lips, Jessie slid off him before returning to lie beside my Mom on the other side of the bed.

________________________

The morning after Jessie stayed over, I woke in an empty bed. My Mom had already left for work, and Dan must have brought Jessie home.

I lifted the covers and looked at the spot where Jessie had slept beside my mother. There was a visible wet spot where her pussy would have been.

Dan's jizz must have leaked out of her while she slept.

What a waste.

I rose, rubbing sleep from my eye before stretching and making my way to the bathroom. As the warm jet of water from the showerhead hit my skin, I thought about what had happened the previous evening.

Jesus... what a night!

As enjoyable as the sex had been, I was a little anxious about what had happened between Dan and Jessie. Would he tell me and my Mom that they had fucked?

I hoped so...

It didn't sit well with me that he would hide a sexual encounter from us.

In any case, recalling the memory of Dan's cousin sucking his big dick before fucking him beside us sent a thrill through my body. As I soaped my breasts, they felt warm and unusually sensitive. I squeezed one slightly as I washed, remembering the sound of Jessie's mouth pleasing Dan.

Had she fantasized about him for years?

I thought about all the girls who had seen Dan by the swimming pool and their awed reactions. Could I realistically expect Jessie to be any different?

Had he fantasized about her? I wondered.

Probably.

The thought only seemed to arouse me further.

As the hot water of the shower ran down my pussy lips, the warm spray felt good... really good. I teased my labia, recalling how Dan had forced his cock down his cousin's throat. I bet she loved that.

Lucky slut!

When Jessie lowered herself onto his big dick, did she care that she might wake up his girlfriend, or her Mom? Was she even on birth control? Or was she so wet for Dan that the risk was worth it?

God, I hoped she was that aroused. I knew a few women who could relate to being cock-drunk for Dan.

I began to tease my clit, allowing the jets of the shower to hit my breasts.

I thought about what Dan would have done if my Mom and I weren't in the room. Would he have picked the slim, petite girl up and fucked her while standing up... or against the wall... or on top of the dresser?

Would he have fucked her from behind, calling her filthy names while she begged for more?

She had called him "cuz" more than once that night...

I imagined her voice as Dan reamed her from behind, slapping her big ass while he gave her cunt a deep pounding, bringing her to orgasm after earth-shaking orgasm.

"Yeah, that's it! Fuck me cuz! Cum in my pussy!"

Aww, fuck it.

With one hand I lifted the shower head from its receiver and guided it to aim at my ass while continuing to touch my clit. The pressure of the warm water on my sensitive hole felt heavenly. Almost as nice as my mother's tongue.

Maybe he would have told her about all the times he fantasized about her, as they lounged by the pool or on the beach on family vacations?

Knowing Dan as I did, I guessed there was one thing he would have LOVED to do with (or should I say TO) Jessie's ass...

Picturing Dan pushing an inch of his big white cock into his slim cousin's thick, round ass made my pussy feel so hot. In my mind, he was rough with her, making her take his dick a little deeper with each thrust until the pain started to feel good, her yelps of painful pleasure giving way to moans of appreciation. His hand was wrapped tight around her long auburn hair, pulling it like a horse's reins as he took her through her paces. Her hand was busy between her legs as her cousin got to fuck the ass he had secretly coveted for God knows how long, his pleasure eventually overwhelming him.

With grunts and moans, they would cum together, him finally experiencing fucking his cousin's round bubble butt, her experiencing a massive cock shooting its load in her tight hole for the first time.

I came then, my knees almost buckling as I moved the stream of water to stimulate my clit. I twisted my nipple roughly with my other hand, groaning gutturally in the steamy shower.

Breathing heavily, I steadied myself before returning the shower head to its receiver.

As usual, after stroking my clit, I wished Dan was there to fuck me six ways from Sunday.

Alas, instead I turned off the shower and reached for a soft cotton robe.

________________________

After my shower, I did some light chores and tried to study, but my focus was elsewhere.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little suspicious after what had happened the previous night. Throughout the course of the day, doubts and paranoia began to creep into my thoughts.

What if Dan's feelings for Jessie were more than just lust?

It seemed unlikely. I mean, I doubted either my Mom or I would have a problem with the two cousins fucking. In fact, I guessed it was probably a turn-on for both of us.

But I couldn't shake the fear that we could be knocked down the pecking order.

I just had to know.

I realized that I had to confront him. Better yet, confront them both. I felt like an alpha hyena. I instinctively knew what I needed to do.

I needed to mark my territory.

Dan's cock was mine, first and foremost.

Snatching up my phone, I messaged him.

HEY BABE, MY MOM IS WORKING LATE. WHY DONT U BRING JESSIE OVER FOR DINNER... AND MAYBE SOME FUN?

Within seconds, he had responded.

FUCK YEAH! BE HOME WITH J AT ABOUT 6

Perfect.

Enough time to prepare.

Later that afternoon, I laid my chosen outfit on the bed. I decided to wear a silk red and white floral dress that hugged my figure nicely. It also revealed my cleavage, something I knew that Dan liked... and that Jessie couldn't compete with. I decided to forgo underwear. I chose simple white pumps and tied my hair up with an ornate golden pin.

Finally, I applied bright red lipstick, eyeshadow, and light makeup, the pale skin tone contrasting nicely with my lips.

Admiring myself in the mirror, I was more than satisfied.

I looked hot.

It was about 6:30 when I heard the key turn in the front door. Rising from the sofa, I greeted Dan with a kiss and Jessie with a warm embrace.

"Hey babe," he said coolly.

They both seemed relaxed.

"I ordered some takeout for later. Do you eat Japanese, Jessie?" I asked, with a playfully raised eyebrow. The three of us laughed.

Idly I wondered if she felt any guilt for fucking my boyfriend.

I intended to find out.

We sat on the L-shaped sofa, Dan and I on one side, Jessie on the other.

"I hope last night wasn't too crazy for you," I said to the young girl after we had settled.

"Well!... Let's just say, I certainly hadn't expected it to go that way," she replied a little shyly.

I looked at Dan, scanning his face for a reaction.

"Hmmm... I think the four of us were surprised by the turn of events... Isn't that right, Dan?"

"Uh, sure!" he answered, scratching his stubble slightly.

"I mean... it's not every day that you end up in bed with three other people!" I joked.

They both laughed, but I felt a slight tension in the room.

I became more sure that something was going on.

Resting my hand on Dan's leg, I slid my fingertips up and down his thigh as I spoke.

"So!... Did you have fun, Jessie?" I asked innocuously.

She licked her lips nervously before replying. "Oh yeah, it was great!" she enthused. "The three of you are so... sexy..." Her eyes widened as she realized what she had just said. "I mean, you and your Mom are beautiful... and seeing Dan with each of you was hot!"

Good recovery.

"Hmmm!" I agreed. "Yeah, it was a lot of fun!" As my hand stroked Dan's thigh, it brushed momentarily against the outline of his giant cock. "I just hope you don't feel... bad about it."

"What do you mean?" Jessie asked, her brow creasing.

"Well, you know, you having a boyfriend and all." I continued with faux empathy. I felt Dan shift uneasily in his seat.

"Oh." Jessie looked a little dejected, and I felt a twinge of guilt for my manipulation. "Yeah... I mean... do you think I should tell him?" she asked, earnestly.

"Personally? I probably wouldn't. I mean, it was you and two women." I said, my hand now resting on the outline of Dan's dick. I felt it stir under my touch. "I mean, it's not like you were fucking some well-hung stud all night!" I laughed.

Dan's bulge swelled noticeably. I squeezed it ever-so-softly.

Jessie's gaze turned to meet Dan's, before sharply looking away.

"Yeah... I suppose you're right."

The poor girl looked suddenly miserable, the internal conflict visible on her face.

"I mean... I guess you COULD have fucked Dan if you wanted to." I mused, thoughtfully. "My Mom and I would have been fine with it."

Dan looked at me suspiciously.

"In fact," I continued, "...if anything, it would have been a turn-on to watch. I mean, it would be a turn-on to watch."

Neither of them spoke.

"All you would have to do... is ask," I said pointedly, my eyes fixed on Jessie's. She looked away, her cheeks visibly red.

Dan cleared his throat.

"... You were awake?" he asked softly.

"Yes." I turned to him, my steely gaze holding his.

"I'm... sorry," he said simply. "I was going to tell you when we were alone."

"OK," I said, internally relieved. "I'm not angry... I just want everything out in the open."

He nodded thoughtfully. "Fair enough."

"I'm sorry too, Yumi," Jessie said, her eyes downcast.

"It's OK, Jessie. Believe me... I understand. To be honest... I enjoyed watching the two of you." Again I felt Dan's cock stiffen under my hand. "I just want to make sure we're all on the same page."

They were both now staring intently at my hand as I traced the outline of Dan's growing bulge with my fingertip.

"So..." I said coyly, "... was that... the first time you two ever...?"

"Yeah," Dan replied, blushing slightly.

"And was last night the first time you saw Dan's cock... in action?" I asked Jessie. She nodded, her gaze flicking from my eyes to Dan's cock as it strained for release. "And once you saw him fuck, you wanted to feel it... didn't you?"

She licked her lips unconsciously. "Yes," she replied, brusquely.

I knew that feeling well.

"And you want it again... don't you?" I gripped the head of Dan's big dick through his jeans and squeezed it more firmly. This time he moaned.

"Oh God yes!" Jessie said, almost to herself. Her eyes were now fixed on his erection.

I leaned closer to Dan and opened his belt. He shifted to allow me to pull down his jeans and boxers to the point where his mammoth cock emerged.

Wrapping my hand around the base of his tool, I stroked it slowly. Jessie's desire was so strong that her eyes were almost watering as she watched me work Dan's meat. Her nipples looked hard under her top.

"You want it now, don't you?"

She nodded.

Dan's eyes were almost fully closed as he enjoyed my tender strokes.

"Ok. Ask me for it." I said simply.

"Huh?"

"I said... ask me for it."

Again she licked her lips.

"Please can I fuck Dan, Yumi?"

"No, no, no... I said ask me for 'it'."

I was enjoying the power I felt.

"Oh!... Please can I fuck that big dick, Yumi?"

"Of course you can!..." I said pleasantly. "... on one condition."

"Sure, anything!" Her eyes were feverish, her lust palpable.

"I want you..." I said slowly, savoring the moment, "... to eat my pussy..."

Jessie's brow furrowed momentarily in thought before she suddenly beamed "Oh, sure! Whatever you want!"

"Strip," I ordered her.

Dan watched as she rose to her feet, her hands shaking as she opened her blouse, slipping it off before unclipping her bra. As it fell to the floor, her modest breasts came into view. I admired the flawless pale skin of the young girl's lithe body. She turned to slide her skirt and panties off, growing in confidence as she showed off her round ass for me and Dan.

"By the way Jess... not sure you noticed... but I think Dan REALLY likes your ass." I purred. "Why don't you grab your ankles so he can take a good look?"

The girl grinned proudly as she turned to slowly bend forward, her hands sliding down her legs until she gripped her ankles, her asshole and pussy now clearly on show for Dan and me.

His cock seemed to grow a full inch in my hand as he stared at it.

"That's a good slut. Now... get on your hands and knees, crawl over here like a dog, and eat my cunt."

Jessie turned to us, her expression suddenly intent as she dropped to the floor and crawled slowly toward me. She exaggerated her movements, causing her ass to flex and jiggle. I admired her confidence.

I spread my legs, allowing my dress to ride up my bare thighs, exposing my pussy to her.

She tentatively touched my labia and marveled at how wet her fingers were from my juice.

"Taste it," I commanded.

She immediately lifted the two fingers to her mouth and sucked them.

12