My Job of Spreading Fun

Story Info
My job of spreading fun and love with effect of sex.
809 words
3.3
3.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My job of spreading fun

Hi friends, I am working in this field of spreading fun. so I had many real-life sex encounters. I met with many women in this field for emotional satisfaction and some want physical satisfaction.

This is one of my experiences with my client. I got a call from a client aged 35 saying that her friends gave her the number she wanted to service the next day for the entire night.

The next day, as usual, I reached the place and said that she came in a car and was waiting on the other side of the road. As said, I crossed the road to meet her, and I met her. She was in the driver's seat. She welcomed me and gave me a naughty smile.

Because of her husband staying out, she had an unhealthy sex life. She lived with her daughter and son in her own house and was very lonely and wanted to spice up her life so contacted me as she was alone in her house for 2 days because her children went to their aunt's house.

She was driving and asked me about myself. After chatting for about half an hour, we reached her house and. She parked the car, and we went inside. She comforted me and asked me to freshen up and then sit on the sofa.

We were talking about our lives and how her husband lived out of the country and she was alone all the time and how she starved for use. There were scented candles lit up, and the environment was becoming more sensual as time passed by.

We looked into the eyes weep-locked for about 15 minutes and it was just awesome. While the long kiss she was just sucking my tongue and lips and guided me to the bedroom and made me lie down on her bed and she started to unzip my pants and I helped her do that and also she took off my t-shirt and was very desperate and looked at me and gave a wicked smile and started to give blowjob very beautifully.

Oh, man, I was having a blowjob after quite a long time, and truly she was a pro at it. And after 10 minutes of blowjob, she stood up, and I undressed her.

She was wearing a white panty and a black bra. I slowly made her lie down on the bed and pulled down her panty and unhooked her bra.

She was lying completely naked on the bed. I came down to her pussy. It was pink and properly shaved. It was very cute, and I put my tongue inside her pussy and I started to chew her clitoris and started to lick and suck them as well as I could.

After 2 minutes she started to become hot and she grabbed my hair tightly and started to scratch my head and she was moaning in pleasure ah ah oh and she was moaning loudly ah ah.

After a while, she gave a loud cry and shot her first orgasm. Her pussy was flowing out with all the tasty juices and she said that she never had such an orgasm ever with her hubby and it was the first time.

Then I got up, and we started kissing and I came on top of her on the bed. I again started kissing her and moved slowly from lips to cheek, then ears, and then started giving her love bites on her neck.

Then, I went down on her slowly by kissing them on the neck, then boobs licking the navel.

She now was fully desperate to get fucked hard and took out a packet of chocolate-flavored extra dotted condoms and put it in my tool.

Then she came on top of me and pushed my dick inside her. She cried in pain and was fucking very fast. After 10 minutes, she requested me she wants to get fucked in the doggy style.

I agreed and started fucking her in the doggy style. And she was moaning louder ah.

After some while, we tried the missionary style. It lasted for 30 minutes and she had cummed 2 times in between this and lastly; I released my fluids in the condom and we both went to the bathroom to get a shower. Then we slept nude till 8 am and lastly we had a last session in the morning as well.

She enjoyed every moment that night and, while leaving her house; she told me she did not have such an experience in her life. She had paid me well that day and we have met 4 to 5 times after that and she also has referred her friends to me. So every woman needs someone who cares for him, gives her respect.

Thank you.