My Journey of Discovery Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pommel and cantle were higher than a regular western saddle, both front and back with a narrower width between them to enforce less movement front to rear in the seat. Rising out of the seat where I would be sitting was a larger dildo in front, about six inches, and a smaller one in the back, about four, both of fairly narrow girth. Now I realized why Mistress felt she had something to rival a Sybian. I would be fucking myself on my saddle. How much would depend on the horse's gait. A walk, which could be enjoyable, to gallop, which would be interesting. A trot might be downright brutal, at least as I'd experienced a trot before; a lot of bouncing up and down. I suppose my legs would get a workout if I trotted unless I wanted to batter my pussy on the saddle.

"Have you ever ridden a horse before, señorita."

"Si, Diego, though never with a saddle so unique."

"Señora uses it sometimes. It gives her great pleasure. You must be careful getting on, stand in the stirrups until you are sure where you come down. I put a lot of this on it, to make it easier to mount." He held up a jar of vaseline.

"Gracias, Diego. It will help a great deal."

He held the horse still while I mounted. I did as he suggested and stood in the stirrups until I'd carefully positioned the dildos in the proper holes, then eased myself down. Given my recent activities and the relative size compared to others I'd had in me recently, and the vaseline, they went in rather easily. When I was safely on the mount, Diego handed me the reins.

"Uno momento, señorita. I'll be right back." He went into a gun safe in the tack room, got a Winchester rifle and slid it into the boot, then mounted.

"I will show you the way," he said, walking his horse out of the stable, my horse following.

The man who'd taken Diego's place cleaning stalls shouted out something that sounded like "Aress, un hombre fortunado, Diego. Ess una mujer muy hermosa."

I'd heard enough Spanish to recognize some of the words, hombre, muy were easy and mujer I knew was woman, so I assumed he spoke about me.

"What did he say, Diego, as we were leaving?"

"He said I'm a fortunate man, you're a very beautiful woman. He is right. You are beautiful and I am lucky."

"Thank you, Diego. It's very sweet of you to say."

"He speaks the truth."

We walked the horses at first. We had to go through a couple gates near the stable. I had to admit, the feelings created by the special saddle was doing wonderful things for my libido. Within a hundred yards, my pussy started to cream from the exquisite sensations. Mistress was also right about a large animal between your legs, especially when your cunt and ass was filled.

Diego asked, "Did Señora tell you how to turn the saddle on?"

"It has an on switch?"

"Sí." He rode up beside me and touched a button on the front of the pommel. "It is right here."

"Oh...My...God!" My eyes rolled to the back of my head. It was vibrating very fast and I was going to cum soon, unless it was like Mistress's other vibrators and would shut off before it happened. My arousal was spiking and I kept expecting it to shut off any second but it didn't and I screamed as I climaxed, causing my horse to jump a little, which set me off a second time, right after the first. The second one was slowly dying when Diego set his horse at a gallop, my horse keeping pace and I exploded again. The horses ran for a mile, taking about three minutes, and I orgasmed three more times in that distance. He slowed his horse down to a walk again and I felt I could breathe once more. I touched the button again and the vibrations stopped. I sat there shaking. We walked the rest of the way to the lake. I orgasmed several more times, even without the vibrations.

When we arrived at the lake, I wanted to get off the saddle, but my legs were uncooperative. They had no strength to lift me off. Diego moved his horse close and helped lift me up, then slowly lowered me to the ground where I collapsed in a limp heap. My saddle and it's modifications were wet with my orgasmic discharge.

Diego dismounted, tied the horses to a tree and helped me to stand.

"When you..." He searched for the word, "orgasmo?"

"Orgasm," I guessed. It sounded like it.

"Orgasm. Sí, that is it. When you orgasm, you are even more beautiful. Your face, like an angel."

"Diego, are you trying to seduce me?"

He laughed. "Sí. Is it working?"

"Diego, you don't have to seduce me. Mistress has instructed me to always properly thank you when you help me with something. Today, I can only use my mouth, but you don't have to tell me lies to seduce me."

"I do not tell lies, señorita. You are the most beautiful woman I know. I am the envy of every other worker on the farm. They are all in love with you, I think, even some who have wives in Mexico."

"Would you like me to ..." I pantomimed pulling his zipper down and opened my mouth.

"Very much. If we do it now, perhaps we can do it again when we return to the stables."

I laughed. "If that is what you wish."

He sat down, pulled off his boots and then shucked his jeans. Once again I was struck by the size of his organ in proportion to his small, wiry body. I did my best to get all of him down my throat, but his size would not allow me to get all of him down, no matter how hard I tried or what position I was in. His cock was too stiff and my throat had at least one too many bends. Despite that, I was able to encourage him to deposit a large amount of sperm in my mouth, which I happily swallowed. Afterward, he stood guard on the lake shore while I swam laps in the lake, sticking fairly close to him.

He warned me before I went in to watch the birds. "The wading birds will mostly ignore a gator if it's sunning itself or still, but when it starts to hunt, the birds will fly off. I have seen them take off just before the gator's head came out of the water. They may see a gator before we do, so watch."

I swam hard for an hour, panting hard when I was finished. Nothing to worry about today, I guess. I laid down in the grass for awhile to catch my breath before we rode back.

"How often does Mistress use her special saddle when she rides?" I asked.

"Once or twice a month," Diego answered. "She does not ride as often since Jeremy came."

"What do you think about Mistress?" I asked.

"She is a great lady," Diego replied. "I care for her a great deal."

"What do you think about her arrangement with Lucas and Jeremy, even me?"

"What's it to me," he replied. "Who does she hurt? No one. Lucas and Jeremy love her. They would do anything for her. I was surprised she chose a woman," he admitted. "She does not usually bother with them, but if a woman, you would be the one I choose. Is she forcing you in some way?"

"No, I do this of my own choice."

"Are you a lover of women?"

"Not usually. She is teaching me something I need to know. Even you are part of my training." I smiled at him. "Not the worst part of it either. In a week or so, I will be gone."

"I don't know about the others, but I will miss you señorita."

"I will miss you as well. You're a good man, Diego, mucho hombre. You give me great pleasure, my stallion. We should go. Mistress may have need of me. I don't get to stay away all day."

Diego helped me mount the horse again. I settled into my seat. Heaven, it felt good. I thought about not hitting the button. Thought about it for about a second. What the hell! I hit the button and immediately pushed the horse into a gallop, Diego following close behind. I didn't know what a Sybian was like, but if it was anything like this, I would definitely be willing to check it out. This was amazing. The rocking motion of the horse, the movement of the vibrators inside of me as I moved in the saddle, the vibrations themselves. It was intense and pussy pulsating. I climaxed a half dozen or more times before we got back to the stables. I was dripping wet when we got there.

After helping me off the horse again, Diego removed the saddles, and asked me how quickly I needed to return to Mistress.

"Not before taking care of you, Diego. That is part of her command."

"The horses must be brushed, fed and watered. It will take a while. I would not expect señora to wait as long as it might take."

"Your duty to your responsibilities is admirable and I'm sure the Mistress would understand if I need to return later to complete mine to you. I would be happy to."

"I will remain here until eleven tonight, in case you could return."

Putting my arm on his, I said, "I will either be here, or owe you for your kindness, Diego. Adios for now."

I returned to the house.

******

Tuesday still

A Night Out

I entered the house and had lunch, hungry from my swim and the ride, both of which had taken a good amount of energy. After, I found Mistress making phone calls in her study. I knelt at her feet and waited for her to finish. She ruffled my hair. The conversation was lengthy, something to do with horses, though I stopped listening after about five minutes. My mind wandered instead to other things Mistress would be teaching me and items for me to note in my journal when I had a moment.

She finally finished and asked, "How did you enjoy your ride and swim, Beth? Was it as pleasant as I imagined?"

"Yes, Mistress. I admit I enjoyed the horse ride very much and the swim was excellent. I got a lot of exercise. When we returned to the stables, Diego had to care for the horses which would take some time. He did not want to keep me long without your permission. It did not give me the opportunity to reward him as you said I must. I would ask if I might go back and do so later."

"It will have to be much later, we are going to go out tonight. Ranger, you and I will be dining out. It's a very nice restaurant, one of the best in Ocala. It will be the next step in your training. I will choose your outfit. Expect it to be provocative. Ranger starts another shift tonight, so we'll drop him at the fire station after dining. It will be rather late when we return, but you may repay Diego before coming to bed if he's willing to wait that late."

"Yes, Mistress. Might I ask about tonight's lesson or do you wish it to be a surprise?"

"Masters often like to place their submissives in situations which push their boundaries. Public nudity where it would not result in arrest, public sex under the same circumstances. We will be pushing your boundaries tonight, Beth."

"Yes, Mistress."

In a way, my first experience had been public, in the restaurant where I underwent my orientation regarding the Munch, but not as much as I first believed. The room had been private with a lock on the outside and the two waitresses were initiates in Ocala fetish life and not as shocked or surprised as regular waitresses or waiters would be. I didn't know it at the time, so I had acted in a very shameful way for me. This would be more the real thing if Mistress did not take me to a similar place. I thought about it for awhile. Was I ready to perform for others, to demonstrate publicly what I was doing, my personal dirty little secret. The only people aware of my submissive behavior were others in the life; now it would be people genuinely shocked by such behavior.

I had not moved nor said more for several minutes as Mistress let me process this information. Finally, she asked me if I intended to use my safe word. Admittedly, it occurred to me because I had sudden chills thinking of myself being used publicly. This wouldn't be like The Woodshed, nor even my first time because I had no time to think about it before hand, I'd been reacting to Mistress's orders. I wondered if this was the reason Mistress told me ahead of time, to let me consider the implications of my actions and not react.

"I guess this might be a soft limit, Mistress. I will not say no because I trust you and Ranger to do nothing which might result in my arrest, but I believe the situation is not one I can with certainty say I would do implicitly. It might be one I can only decide upon as the situation occurs. It may also be something in which I would do one thing, but not another at that moment in time, but in another moment, do it because it feels different in the second moment."

"Good. You're thinking about it. This is the purpose of your training, Beth. To try and establish where your limits are. It is important to answer your questionnaire honestly. If you're uncertain, say you're uncertain. Your Master should not choose you based upon totally false expectations about you, anymore than you would want him lying to you about his preferences and needs. The result of such dishonesty would be an unsatisfactory or even horrible experience for both of you. Now, why don't you work on your research or notes until 3:30. You have an hour to get ready after, including shower and dressing. A driver will pick us up at 4:30 to take us to the restaurant. Your clothes will be laid out on my bed."

"Yes, Mistress." Before going to work on my notes, I ran back to the stables and informed Diego I was dining out and would be returning late and if he didn't want to wait up for me, I would see him tomorrow. He said he understood. The señora came first.

At 3:30, I stopped working and showered, shaving my legs and underarms, brushing and arranging my hair. I went into the bedroom and found what Mistress left for me. It was a dress, black with scoop neckline, but totally sheer but for red appliqué flowers strategically placed on the top which might conceivably cover my nipples, if I didn't move too much. The bottom of the dress had opaque panels which would barely conceal my sex and the crease of my ass. Essentially, I would be naked and everyone would know I was naked, but for the most minimal coverage. I'd seen string bikini's which covered more. Technically, it was a dress, so I was unlikely to be arrested, and I'd seen similar dresses on the red carpets of Hollywood and New York, but for central Florida, I'd be sticking out like a sore thumb.

Putting it on, I found the top loose so my breasts could move easily, so the appliqué was more for show than any real coverage. The bottom was long, going to my ankles, but with a slit which went to within three inches of mine. It had the effect of making the panel below nearly pointless. It was so risqué, it would be scandalous. I hoped we'd be going some place more upscale than McDonald's where there weren't a lot of kids around. That might get me thrown out. The wealthy were more tolerant of oddity, I think. If you have money, almost any behavior is tolerated; ask Donald Trump.

Mistress and Ranger came in, both dressed to the nines, Mistress in a black leather bustier, and crushed velvet red skirt and Ranger in a tux with red bow tie and cummerbund. Ranger whistled when he saw me. I curtsied in return.

"How do I look?" I asked, smoothing the dress over my hips.

"Good enough to eat," Ranger replied.

"I second that," Mistress said. "It looks spectacular on you."

"I hope we're not going somewhere with lots of children," I said, fishing.

"No children," Mistress said, smiling, but unwilling to take the bait. She handed me a wrap almost as sheer as the dress, "in case it gets cool this evening."

We heard a car honk outside. Mistress glanced at her watch. "Right on time. Let's go."

The car waiting outside was a big Mercedes, not a stretch, but a lot of space in the back. Mistress directed me to the middle, while she followed. Ranger got in the other side. The driver held the door and seemed to appreciate my dress, getting an eyeful as he helped me in. After he got in the driver's seat, I saw him adjust the rear view mirror downward to see more. We started off towards town, the driver watching me about as much as he watched to road.

Mistress on my right and Ranger on my left, I felt their hands at my knees. They started exerting gentle pressure to spread my legs apart. My God, it was happening already. We hadn't even reached the restaurant yet and they were going to expose me to the driver. I shivered, but let my legs be parted. As my legs spread, their hands started creeping up my legs through the slit in the dress. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes, no longer able to watch the driver watching me. My insides began turning to pudding and I wasn't surprised when Mistress reached my cunt and slid two fingers in as easy as sliding into soft butter and scarce more than a whimper from me.

Mistress leaned back beside me, her fingers still invading my sheath. "You know the driver is watching you right now, don't you?"

"Yes," I whimpered again.

"Do you think he knows how wet you are, knowing he's watching?"

"I don't know," I whispered, hoarse with desire.

"Should we show him?" Mistress asked. "Show him what a slut you are?" She pulled her fingers out, holding them up in the light and they glistened with my moisture. "Lick them clean, dirty girl."

I licked frantically and Mistress put them back between my legs, fucking me lewdly with her fingers. "You're so wet, I think I could get my whole hand inside your cunt without any trouble at all," she said. I moaned. It felt as if she was right.

Ranger wasn't idle. He pulled the top of my dress down exposing my breasts more than they'd been before. My nipples were stiff with desire, pointed and crinkled. He fingered one of them as his mouth descended over the other, tonguing it until I was ready to scream. Mistress scooped some of my lubricating fluid on her fingers and smeared it over my clit. I moaned in passion, wanting to cum now in the worst way, regardless of the driver watching. Mistress put two fingers back inside me, then a third, while her thumb started rubbing my clit.

"Fuck my hand, slut. If you want to cum, fuck my hand," Mistress demanded.

God help me, I did. I abandoned any sense of propriety and started thrusting against her fingers, rolling my hips, attempting to impale myself. Ranger became rougher with my nipples, biting one gently, pinching the other. I was wild.

"Fuck me!" I screamed. "Fuck me with your hand. Make me cum!" I panted , grinding on her hand.

"Beg me," Mistress ordered. "Beg me to cum!"

"Please let me cum. Please, Mistress, please let your slave cum."

She pinched my clit, ordering me to cum and I obeyed with every fiber of my being, my orgasmic scream ripped from my throat. I was quivering, absolutely shaking with the intensity of my orgasm. My eyes were still closed and I kept thrusting against her hand, gradually slowing as my contractions eased. Ranger eased his sucking of my sensitive nipples as well, finally releasing it, wet with his saliva, though he still cupped the other in his hand. When I finally calmed, I opened my eyes and saw the driver grinning at me and I blushed, suddenly reminded he was a stranger who'd just witnessed my screaming climax on the hand of my Mistress. Mistress removed her hand from my crotch and provided her fingers to me to lick clean. I cleaned them like the obedient sub I was, still flushed with embarrassment.

I tried closing my legs, but Mistress ordered me to keep them spread, exposed to the driver's hungry gaze. They remained that way until we arrived at the restaurant, as did the dress being pulled down below my tits. After we stopped, Ranger pulled up the top of my dress, giving me what little protection it provided. When the driver helped me out of the car, I saw his erection bulging behind his pants. I imagined he would find a dark place in the parking lot to take care of his problem.

We were at the Craft Cuisine Restaurant, a very nice establishment I would never be able to afford as a student. The place screamed sophistication. The waiters and busboys wore tuxedo's, the waitresses black dresses. Every male patron had on a coat and tie, the ladies gowns or cocktail dresses. Mistress led the way. Ranger took my arm and we followed, trailing in her wake. I noticed most of the men who saw us walk in following us with their eyes, some surreptitiously, others more candidly. Even some of the women did a double take as we walked by and the scandalous nature of my dress became apparent. My nipples were still hard as diamond points from my earlier orgasm and the lustful stares of most of the patrons. The hostess led us to our table, toward the rear of the room and thankfully, somewhat dim, and a waiter magically appeared with a wine list and our menus.