My Journey to Becoming a Hotwife Pt. 05

Story Info
Continuing Wendy's new era.
3.7k words
4.66
11.4k
10

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darwen
Darwen
143 Followers

Saturday was mostly spent prepping dinner; Dave went for it. He had made a pate for the starter, fillet steaks for the main while I made a white choc and raspberry cheesecake for dessert.

I texted Mark, "Get Helen on the wine so she is nice and relaxed."

He replied, "Just opened a bottle. She has been getting ready for hours. Wink, wink."

Dave came into the kitchen saying they would arrive in an hour-and-a-half, "Shall we start getting ready?"

I laughed saying, "Ok Mr impatient, go and get in the shower." I followed him up a few minutes later and took out my outfit and placed it on the bed, followed by the sheer and the fishnets. I had not yet told David that I'd had my pussy waxed again so I made sure that I had my towel around me when he came out.

Before I showered, I asked David to choose which stockings and to pick out a pair of heels for me, he eagerly agreed.

By the time I had finished in the shower, he was ready. Chinos, a nice shirt and shoes. I had to admit that even after so many years together, I still fancied the pants off him. On the bed I saw the fishnets there and next to the bed was a pair of heels I'd forgotten I had. 4.5" strappy white stilettos that I'd bought a few years before for a cruise we went on.

David was a little miffed when I sent him downstairs saying that I'd be down when was ready. He wanted to watch me dress, but I wanted it to be a surprise.

I applied my makeup with loads of dark eye make-up; Dave loves them that way. I then slipped on the fishnets and straightaway I loved them. My toes looked fab. I slipped on the heels and walked around the bedroom, surprised at how comfortable they were still. Looking in the mirror, I felt so sexy and horny.

I couldn't resist it and looked at the clock. I still had half-an-hour. I sat on the edge and plunged my fingers into my pussy. It felt so good and I came so quickly. I lay there for a few minutes as the feeling washed over me. I stood and wiped myself and slipped on the smallest white G-string I had before slipping the dress on realising how hard my nipples had become. I applied a lipstick to match my fingers and toes and with one final look, I walked downstairs.

Dave's eyes nearly popped out of his head when I walked into the kitchen, "Can I call and cancel?" he laughed.

"No, I've not gone to all this for nothing, plus, it was your idea darling." I gave him a twirl.

He gave a low groan as I did, before walking up to me, kissing me and saying, "Have fun. I mean it. Do whatever you like."

"Ok, if you insist," I lifted my dress in front of him and asked if he approved, you could clearly see my bald pussy through the sheer G-string.

His eyes lit up as he walked over to me, looked me in the eyes and said, "Sluts don't wear knickers," and so saying, he pulled the tie on the side and eased then from me. Before he had a chance to say anything, the doorbell went. He put them into his pocket saying that he had better answer the door. As I walked to the door, my pussy was on fire. I was soaked.

I opened the door and let them in. Helen looked stunning in a very tight-fitting trouser suit with red heels. I had never seen her dress so sexily before. We kissed and she headed straight into the kitchen to Dave. Mark just stood there looking open-mouthed as I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the hall laughing. He just said, "I'm going to have a hard-on all night."

I kissed his cheek saying, "I hope so; let's get them pissed," before leading him into the kitchen. When we got there, Helen looked at me saying, "Wow, you're one lucky guy Dave. She is seriously hot."

I blushed and Dave replied, "I know I am," as he poured some drinks. When he passed them to Mark and Helen, I could see how strong hers was just from the colour. It's a good job vodka doesn't have much taste I thought.

The meal went really well, the food was fab, especially the steaks and Dave had prepared them perfectly. I also couldn't help but notice that Mark kept Helen's wine topped up the entire meal. By the time dessert was being eaten, she was getting loud and her words a little slurred.

Dave stood up to clear the table and Helen immediately said I'll help. She didn't look too steady but off she went. As soon as she had left the room, Mark said that I looked amazing and asked what was under the dress, winking. I just smiled, stood and walked over to the serving hatch. Opened it and poked my head through to ask if they needed any help.

As I did so, I reached behind me and lifted up my dress. As I stood there talking, I suddenly felt a hand on my arse before Mark poked his head through the hatch to join in the chat. I felt his hand roaming all over my bare arse, I opened my legs wider, giving him the green light.

His hand immediately traced its way down my crack, as he ran a finger over my arse. OMG, my whole pussy tingled, and I stood up quickly thinking that I would cum. I walked around to the kitchen but looked back at Mark giving him a wanton look.

I poured some more drinks; Helens was almost fifty-fifty. Let's get this show on the road I thought and opened the kitchen door for some fresh air. By the time everything was washed and cleared away, I'd poured us all another drink and Helen was sitting slumped at the island. I took her hand and dragged her into the lounge, turned up the music, and started to dance.

She managed to stumble her way through a couple of songs, leaning on me a fair bit. Then she shocked me, with her hands on my shoulders she told I looked so sexy and my tits looked just amazing in my dress. I didn't know what to say or how to react, but It made my pussy tingle.

Just then, the men joined us again and, as Dave walked in, he fell onto the sofa. Mark laughed saying, "OMG what are these two lightweights like?" as Helen stumbled to the sofa falling next to Dave. Mark and I had a bit of a boogie and within twenty minutes both Helen and Dave were fast asleep.

I looked at Mark saying, "Shall we get these two to bed and then we can carry on if you like?"

"I'd love to, but I'm not sure I could trust myself with you looking like that."

As I walked to the sofa, I looked back and simply said, "I hope not."

Mark picked up Helen with ease and carried her off to their room while I struggled with Dave until they were out of sight and then he 'helped me.' As soon as the bedroom door closed, he whispered, "How's it going?"

"Well, at the hatch he had his hands between my legs."

"Fuck, I bet you're wet, babes."

"Soaked."

Just then there was a gentle knock on the door and Dave flung the quilt over himself and shut his eyes as the door opened. "How is he?" Mark asked.

"Out for the count. What about Helen?"

"The same," he replied.

I told him to pour me a drink and that I'd be through in a minute. He closed the door. Dave opened his eyes, kissed me and said, "Have fun."

"Are you sure?"

"I love you and I want you to enjoy yourself. Do anything you want darling. And I mean, anything. I've left the hatch open just enough."

With that, I stood up, reached behind my neck and unclipped my dress letting it fall to the floor. I walked round to my side of the bed and picked up the metal butt plug that John had bought me. I walked back round to Dave and passed him the plug, turned and bent over in front of him.

"You want him to fuck your arse, don't you?"

"I'm going to tell him he can do anything he likes; this is just a hint that it's available."

He told me to open my legs and as I did so, he pushed the plug into my pussy and then straight into my arse. It made me gasp but it felt so good.

As I walked across the hall, I could clearly hear Helen snoring, and that made me even more confident. My pussy was soaked by the time I got to the lounge. Mark said he didn't think I was coming and turning towards me, his jaw dropped as I walked over to him. Not a word was said, we just started kissing.

I broke off the kiss and looked Mark in the eyes." This is a one-time thing so make the most of it. Tonight, I am yours to do with me whatever you will."

"What?" was all he could stutter in reply.

"I'm serious Mark. Do anything you want, and I will do anything thing you ask."

He had such a devilish grin as he said, "Bend over the sofa."

I walked over to the sofa, knelt down and bent down lifting my arse into the air. "Fuck me, that's sexy," he said. As I waited, the anticipation was hell. I could hear him undressing. Then I felt him get behind me and kneel before he started to play with the plug, twisting it, pushing and pulling on it. OMG, it felt amazing.

He started rubbing his cock along my slit, then pushed the tip into my pussy. I opened my legs wider as he slipped fully inside. I let out a groan of, "Fuck, yes." He grabbed my hips, pulling me deeper onto his cock with each thrust. It felt so good yet so wrong, but I didn't care. I wanted to be fucked and fucked hard.

He pulled out, and then nothing. I asked what was up. He said he was stopping himself from cumming too quickly. Suddenly he slapped my arse and it shocked me, but I asked for it harder. He pushed back into me, saying he didn't want to mark me.

He started to fuck me again, but with more vigour, pulling me even harder onto him, I looked round saying, "Treat me like the slut that I am. I'll hide any marks."

After another few minutes, he pulled out again, this time he spanked me hard. Hard enough to make me squeal. He rammed his cock back into me hard. I could feel every vein on it. He really started to fuck me hard this time and with every thrust, he pulled or pushed on the plug. He suddenly sped up saying he was going to cum. As soon as I felt the first stream shoot into me, my orgasm exploded through my entire body.

He pulled out and collapsed on the sofa next to me. I didn't move. I let my orgasm settle and then sat up and moved over to him. Looking him in the eye, I took his softening cock into my mouth, sucking the last drops of out cum from him, cleaning his cock slowly of our juices. All he could do was whimper a groan.

I lifted my mouth from his cock, looked him in the eye again and said, "I have two more holes that want to feel your cum tonight." I cupped his balls in my hand gently digging my nails in and I took his cock back into my mouth. As it began to harden, I felt his hands on my head. His fingers grabbed my hair, and slowly he took over my movements and started to fuck my mouth.

As soon as he was fully hard again, he told me to remove the plug and lower my arse onto his cock. I stood and walked over to the tv unit taking out the lube I'd hidden. I applied lube to his cock before turning around, asking him to remove the plug. I then pushed two fingers into my pussy and rubbed our cum all around my arse and, as I looked up, I saw Dave peeping through the corner of the hatch.

I looked straight at Dave as I lowered myself onto Mark. I eased myself slowly until the head slipped inside, and god, it was good. I stopped to give myself a few seconds to get used to it. But Mark had other ideas. He grabbed my hips and pulled me down hard all the way. The pain was intense as I screamed out loud this time, but he just said, "Take it slut." Without any warning, he hooked his legs into mine and forced my legs wide open before reaching around and gently slapping my pussy.

"Oh fuck," I screamed.

His other arm reached round my body and held my arms. The slapping started getting harder and faster. I could feel his cum running from my pussy and onto his cock; the sensations were amazing. My whole body was responding. My nipples were getting even harder if that was possible.

Then, and I'm not sure how, he started moving his hips and was fucking my arse, the slaps getting even faster and harder in time with his thrusts. It was then that my body lost it. I started to shake and convulse as I screamed that I was cumming, almost simultaneously with him shooting into my arse. I squirted on the floor and the sofa. It was running down between my legs onto his cock and balls.

I collapsed back onto him, and I'm not sure for how long, but my whole body was having spasms. I couldn't stop shaking. After a while, I slowly eased myself off his cock and as soon as it flopped from me, I felt something push straight into my arse and I soon realised it was the plug.

"Keep it there; you don't want to lose my cum, do you?"

I stood up and shakily walked to the table and took a sip of my drink. I could see Dave standing there, so I winked, picked up Mark's drink, and took it to him. I sat next to him while we finished our drinks. I put my glass down and I got onto my knees again in front of him, again taking his cock into my mouth. This time though, I was a little more forceful. I dug my nails harder into his balls, slipped my finger past them, so wet from me squirting, and slipped a finger into his arse and sucked hard on his cock.

I heard him gasp as his fingers grabbed my hair. But this time much harder. His cock twitched in my mouth as I felt it growing again. But he took control, holding my hair tight as he slowly guided my mouth up and down on his cock. Each time he would hold my head down and several times I almost gagged.

He just ignored it and carried on; it was relentless. I pulled my finger from his arse then slipped two in and started to tease his prostate. I heard a loud, "Fuck," from him and felt his balls start to tighten; I knew what coming. He really started to fuck his cock with my mouth, pushing my head down hard each time forcing his cock to the back of my throat. Suddenly he pushed past my tonsils straight into my throat as I felt the first shot of cum in my throat.

As he released me, I gasped for air, unsure how long he had held it there. Once I'd recovered, I slowly kissed my way up back up his body. We kissed passionately for ages until finally he stood up, went to the kitchen and came back with a towel and cleaned the sofa and floor.

He pulled me up and we kissed again as I thanked him, saying that it had been amazing. We had been fucking virtually non-stop for an hour and a half. He smiled saying he thought Helen was wild in bed, but she was an amateur compared to me. I must have looked shocked as he asked, "What's up?"

I said, "But Helen is so steady, and quiet."

He laughed saying, "Oh no, the quiet ones are the worst. She's an animal."

He took my hand and led me upstairs to our rooms, kissed me once more and we each went our own way.

As I closed our bedroom door, Dave was lying on the bed, naked, his cock standing proud and rock-solid. He looked me in the eyes and said, "That was probably the most erotic thing I've ever seen. The look of pleasure in your eyes as you came was something I'll never forget."

"It felt pretty amazing too," I replied. "Now, how would you like to claim your slut wife back."

"Your arse. I want to add to the cum in it."

I crept up the bed, straddled him and then slipped the plug from my arse and lowered myself onto his cock. It slipped in so easily and fuck it felt good. I then slowly rode his cock. He didn't last long, but my god, I felt stream after stream of cum shooting deep into my backside. I lifted myself off him, and once more slipped the plug straight back in. Dave asked what I was doing, I told him I want to sleep with his cum mixing with Mark's.

I cuddled next to him as he fell into a deep sleep. I couldn't sleep; my mind was going into overtime about what had happened. One thing though kept popping into my head, Helen. She loved my body and Mark's revelation that she was an animal in bed.

I eventually drifted off to sleep. I wasn't sure what time it was, but I was woken by Dave between my legs licking my clit. OMG what a way to wake, I thought. I opened my legs wider for him and it was then that I realised I still had my stockings and heels on having slept in them. As soon as Dave realised that I was awake, he moved up my body and teased my pussy with his cock.

I don't think I had ever woken so horny before; I couldn't take much more of it.

"I want you in me now." But he ignored me and kept teasing my pussy, slapping my clit with his cock. OMG.

"Please fuck me," I begged.

With that he hooked his arms under my legs and lifted them straight onto his shoulders, looking me in the eyes as he slipped the head just inside me. I started bucking up against him, trying to get him deeper.

"Fuck me now," I begged.

Just as I said it, he rammed his cock all the way into me, his balls banging against the butt plug and the feelings were out of this world. I grabbed hold of the heels on my shoes, pulling my legs as high and wide as I could. I wanted him deeper and harder.

His pace was getting faster and faster and I could tell from his face he was close. I started to cum hard, like the night before, my whole body beginning to shake. But this time I couldn't control it. Dave pushed his cock as deep as he could as he came in me again. I wrapped my legs around his back holding him there, not wanting him to move.

Once we had both composed ourselves, we kissed. Then Dave slowly kissed his way to my tits, sucking and gently biting each nipple. He then went lower and then shocked me. He took my entire pussy into his mouth and sucked hard, my god the feeling was out of this would. He carried on sucking and licking me until I came into his mouth.

Slowly his kisses came back up my body until our lips met once more. The taste of our combined cum on his tongue and lips was divine. We stopped and Dave told me he had wanted to do that for years but worried about what I would think of him. I kissed him back telling him I didn't think it possible for me to love him more than I did at that moment.

We lay there for a while in the afterglow of sex until we heard movement out on the landing.

"Right, I'd better go and be the host and cook up some bacon and eggs," Dave announced. He slipped on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt, then slipped out of the door.

As he closed it, I heard him say, "Morning Helen." I didn't hear the reply.

I sat on the bed and removed my heels and stockings, my feet ached. But it was nothing compared to the throbbing from my pussy and arse.

I went through to the bathroom, splashed some water on my face to wake myself up a bit. Sitting on the loo, I went to take out the plug, but for some reason, I felt all naughty again and left it there.

I slipped on a pair of shorts; well you could almost call them shorts, white denim hot pants would have been closer, with a vest top. I joined them downstairs and as I walked int the kitchen, Dave and Helen were chatting away. I was shocked as to how good she looked, considering the state of her last night. A few minutes later, Mark appeared looking rather sheepish until I joked about the lightweights having to be taken to bed.

After they left, Dave took me in his arms again kissing me. As his hand wandered over my bum, he stopped dead.

"You've still got the plug in your backside."

"Yep, I went to take it out but decided to leave it in. I want it there all day."

"My God, what have I done to you," he laughed.

Darwen
Darwen
143 Followers