My Korean Hottie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheKeith
TheKeith
504 Followers

"Then she added, 'and I wanna have it again and again and again, until I have to leave. You got that, lover. I want everything you got, for as long as I can stay. Every night, after 'business'."

I looked down, and saw my Boh on the floor, frantically jilling-off and grunting, as she ground out, "More. Finish."

"I poised over Midge as long as I could, about a minute and then leaned over her and slid my cock into her. I sank to my balls in that first stroke."

"Midge groaned, saying, 'I'm cuming'. Then she bent her legs out of the extreme 'V' and locked them around my waist in a death grip. She grabbed me around the neck and shoulders, holding me down against her generous chest. On my elbows, all I could move were my forearms and hands, and these were busy clasping, squeezing and mauling her boobs and nipples. My hips were free, but I couldn't withdraw my cock to get the full length even close to falling out. Then Midge began humping me back, stroke for stroke, as she poured lovely, dirty, obscene comments right in my ear."

"I heard, 'Hard! Do me hard! Nice steady stroke. Lemme feel that big cock sliding in and out. Yeah, that's right. Now you know how to fuck a willing woman, right in her willing cunt. Ahhh, I'm cumming again! Up inside me, yeah, fuck my bare twat. I need it, I want it, and now I'm getting it. Yeah, just the way I like it. Good, young, strong fucking. Cumming again, yeahhhh! Feel me hump, come on, meet me, shove it deep in, that's right. I'm willing. I want your hard cock right in this hot cunt. Come on, faster, now. Getting close, I know. Everything I taught you, driving right inside me. Yeah, cumming big again. You're getting harder, gonna cum, and I want it. Almost there, now, now, now, cumming ...'."

"I shot my load, pulsing over and over until there wasn't anything left. And still Midge held me, massaging the shaft of my cock with her cunt-muscles and still humping and groaning ... and still cumming. She only released me, to force myself upright, when my cock was shrunk to a tiny inch or two, completely limp."

"Then Midge looked up at me, and said, 'Look at my pussy.' I saw a flow-not drops, but a flow for a few seconds-of liquid, thick, white-gray stuff. My sperm and her lubricant, which poured out of her cunt and dripped on the bed sheet. When she stood up to use the Winnebago's tiny bathroom, more stuff flowed out of her, and oozed out on her legs. She told me, later, that that she'd just given me was a cream-pie, and it, plus the ultimate love-position she started in, were her gifts to me, that she never did either of those with her 'business clients'."

I felt a movement by my feet. There was my nympho-sex-slut Boh, back arched, mouth twisted back in a snarl or overwhelming orgasm, and squirting upwards like a pulse-fountain, over and over. That did it. My cock came out, I jerked a dozen strokes, and then I unloaded all over my girlfriend's tits and belly.

I took her to bed, and was able to clean her off with a warm washrag, since she wasn't in any condition to speak or do anything but shudder in orgasmic contractions.

I picked up the thread of my story the next day.

"Midge had to leave within 4 days. But then she showed up again in a month later, and that set the pattern. She never stayed less than 4 days and never stayed longer than two weeks. Each time, she'd get a 'feeling' and be gone several hours before 'official' things happened in the area."

"That went on for about six months and I became a very good lover of horny women."

"Until, a couple of days after Midge had left again, I was in the booth at mid-morning and suddenly a whole crew of workers came in, plus tow-trucks. They towed away all the cars and started to jack-hammer up the pavement, to begin digging foundations for a new office building."

"It turned out that Max didn't own, or even rent, the parking lot, and that he'd just been 'squatting' there, collecting fees for parking. Apparently, he'd painted the lines for the cars to park between, by himself, made his own signs and put up his own booth."

"Thinking fast, I opened the money-box, scooped out all the receipts for the past week into a paper sack (several thousand dollars), grabbed my duffel-bag of clothes, got on my old bike and just pedaled off into the crowd. I never heard from Max again."

"That night, at the 'Y', I thought about the military draft I was facing, and decided I didn't want to go to Vietnam. The next day, I put most of the money from the parking lot into an interest-bearing investment account, gave my bike away, packed and took a bus cross country to New Jersey."

"I got down to Cape May, where the Coast Guard had one of it's training facilities, and signed up. They took me, mostly because I was right there, just turned nineteen the day before and they didn't have to pay anything to get me to a training base."

"With me so far, Boh?" I asked.

She giggled her 'Yes' and bounced her boobs up at me. The girl was 'on' just about all the time she wasn't doing heavy math.

TheKeith
TheKeith
504 Followers
12