My Lactating Niece

Story Info
Can she help us?
1.5k words
4.56
55.6k
102
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife dragged me into the kitchen so that Alicia couldn't hear us. I was shitting a brick because our conversation was bordering on bat-shit crazy. I hopped from one foot to the other, cringing and shaking my head while excited.

"I don't understand why you think this is such a big deal, Sean."

I stepped closer to Anna and protested through gritted teeth to avoid being overheard by my niece.

"She's my fucking niece, Anna. This is outrageous."

"No sweetheart, she's my niece so there is no harm or foul. This is also not sexual in any way."

"It damn well feels like it, honey."

"We have to do something drastic. We need her breast milk to keep flowing in case mine isn't enough."

"Can't she express it?"

"Yeah, but it's not very comforting or fulfilling for her to do that for over three months. I'm sure she'd prefer nursing you until the triplets come."

"Fuck... it just feels damn wrong."

"Have you tasted breast milk, Sean?"

"No."

"Would you like to?"

"Maybe. Okay... yes, very much actually. It's a fascination for me."

She knew by my contorted, lewd expression that I was gagging to sample Alicia's milk, preferably drawing it out between my lips clenched tight around her solid red nipples.

Anna's niece was about to curtail nursing because her child needed more substance and had teethed, making the loving act of feeding uncomfortable for mother and baby.

My wife wanted Alicia to continue feeding me until our triplets were born in three months' time, thereafter using her milk supply to help nourish our new family.

"Please ask her to help us out, Sean."

"Me? Are you fucking serious? No way, Anna, that's going too far."

I backed away, waving my arms while shaking my head, as though escape were possible. It wasn't.

"Okay, will you do it if I ask Alicia for help?"

"If she agrees, then I will do it."

"Okay, let's ask her now."

"Oh, Christ... okay."

I followed Anna into our living room, where Alicia sat on a sofa lovingly nursing her baby. My wife sat down next to her calmly, eyeballing the young nursing mother, taking her hand gently.

"Can we talk about something sensitive please sweetheart?"

"Yes, of course, Aunt Anna."

"Can we use first names, please? What I'm asking for is easier if we do."

"No more Uncle Sean either?"

She forced a beautiful bratty, naughty smile, biting her bottom lip before bursting out in a fit of giggles while detaching her child and tucking a breast access flap back across her blouse.

I caught sight of a beautifully engorged, bright red acorn nut-sized nipple that had been lovingly chewed.

Fuck, that looks nice.

"We're worried about breastfeeding in a few months' time, Alicia."

"Oh aun-... sorry, Anna, I really wouldn't worry at all. It's such a natural and pleasurable thing to do."

"That's not what's worrying us."

"Okay, what's wrong?"

Alicia was approaching nineteen years old. Aside from one early slip-up with a lover, she was innocent, wide-eyed, beautiful, and irresistibly demure.

"I'm having three babies."

"I know, and that will be hard work, but you'll love it I'm sure, Anna."

"What if I don't have enough milk for all three? You feed one little soul ten or more times each day."

"Oh, I see. Umm... well, there's always baby formula and a bottle, right?"

"I want them all to enjoy breast milk, honey."

The penny dropped, and Alicia glanced down at her breasts. I noticed the one she had recently used to feed her baby was leaking slightly. My cock rocketed, imagining me feeding intently on Alicia.

"I produce too much milk and that aches. It's another reason I'm stopping because teething isn't comfortable for either of us, so the baby takes less nourishment."

"But you don't have to stop, sweetheart."

Anna nodded encouragingly, desperate for her niece to make a leap to where we were.

"Do you want me to help feed your babies, Anna?"

"Yes. With three coming soon, I may not have enough milk when each one needs it."

Alicia was deep in thought. I studied her face attentively and saw powerful emotions tear randomly through an expression not mature enough to hide them.

She seemed excited, her cheeks flushed brightly in a delightful speckled red haze and her breathing labored as a beautiful bosom heaved.

"I'd love to help you. I'm not sure you've considered the practicalities, though."

"Such as, honey?"

"Unless I'm here constantly or with you and the babies, you'd have to express my milk which is uncomfortable and emotionally detached for me."

"I'd rather keep that to a minimum, Alicia. You could move in with us. We have a big home and we both earn well from our own business. You could live comfortably here with us."

"Okay. I'm happy to do that. There's also the matter of still producing milk when the time comes and you give birth. Teething is making it impossible for me to continue as is."

"Sean wants to help in that regard."

It was a heart-stopping moment for me and I felt sure my niece recognized the sexually taboo moment as well.

She nodded, pursing both lips tightly while her fingers trembled.

"I thought that's where we were headed. Umm, I'm okay with that too, although he'll have to get comfortable feeding several times a day, alternating on my breasts and cuddling me close as though properly nursing."

"Oh trust me, Sean will do anything to suckle on you, sweetheart. He wants to start right away."

"I'm happy about that, too. Perhaps Sean can take a feed right now and see if he likes it while we continue discussing matters. I have a few requests as well."

"I think that's a great idea. Sean? What do you think?"

"Yes, please."

I felt intoxicated and drifted on a cloud of shameful desire while maneuvering myself into a feeding position. My wife helped our niece remove her blouse completely while Alicia shuffled to the corner of our sofa, making room for me.

I noticed how stunning my niece was, with no sign of the pregnancy that had swelled her so enormously. I examined her beautifully silken breasts and especially the heavily chewed, enormous nipples that were about to feed me.

I lay across the sofa, leaning gently into her lap. Alicia smiled lovingly at me, wriggling and cupping my head to bring me onto her milk.

"I want Uncle Sean to relax completely, keep his teeth clear and try to clench his lips tightly around my areole, sucking hard at first until my flow begins."

I did as she told me but nothing came, so I clenched tighter and sucked harder, then again, even more so.

When a tiny jet of sweet milk squirted, a taste bud explosion ensured I was addicted for life. It wasn't only the flavor, because I adored and felt lifted by the loving act shared between us.

"That's it, Sean. Take as much milk as possible and I'll help you move on to the other side."

My wife rifled her fingers through my hair as I suckled, enjoying the sweet, creamy sustenance provided by a niece who never averted her eyes from mine.

"What terms did you want to discuss, Alicia?"

"I'd like to join your family."

Fucking hell, what does she mean?

"Umm, okay. What does that mean, exactly?"

"I want another baby right away, probably more in time. A permanent home is essential, and to be part of your family is my overall desire."

"Fuck! Do you mean for me to share Sean?"

"Yes."

"That's a very bold move. Do you mean it would be like Sean had two wives?"

"It's what I want."

It's what I want as well.

Anna was mulling it over, considering every possible angle, spluttering wildly and waving both hands but I also saw a desire and delight in her expression.

"You mean Sean becomes community property? Shared between us?"

"Yes."

"He would fuck you regularly? Possibly both of us minutes apart. Are you okay with that?"

"Are you okay with that? Can you share your husband with me, Aunt Anna?"

"Yes, I believe so, but you really must cut out the Aunt Anna shit."

"Okay. Do we agree?"

"Yes, Alicia. I'll share my husband with you. We'll have to thrash out the details... but yeah. I'd love to do this."

"Thank you, Anna. Are we starting right away?"

"If you like. I don't see any reason not to."

I suckled harder so my new girlfriend knew how much I approved. She giggled and stared down at me.

"Naughty boy needs calming down. I'll take care of that too."

Her hand reached down into my crotch, where Alicia unzipped my pants and rummaged around inside before retrieving a very stiff cock.

My niece stroked my solid cock up and down while my wife helped pull down my pants, spreading both knees wide apart so that Alicia could get better access.

Anna sat beside me, leaned down and licked, then sucked my balls. It was a moment when heaven's gates opened and all the angels winked and smiled at me.

When Alicia began wanking me gently, I could have died a fortunate man at that moment. I gazed up at my niece, sucking her feed while she masturbated, and my beloved wife sucked one ball after the other.

"Come on, Uncle Sean, let's milk each other dry. Anna can swallow when you empty your load."