My Lady's Cuke

Story Info
A dommes final step in dominating her slave.
7k words
3.93
13.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Lady's Cuke

My wife had convinced me to let her place me in chastity about a week after we started dating in high school. She would decide when and where went on dates, who our friends would be and all major relationship issues. She made the arrangement permanent on our wedding night what seemed like forever ago. After she locked it up for the last time and filled the lock with crazy glue as the assembled guests and I looked on. I needed no ring. The new metal, custom made chastity device she had acquired sufficed as my wedding jewelry.

Once or twice a day since then, she'd fuck my ass until the heavy prostate massage made me cum hard right through the metal device on my dick. She told me it was for my own good but delighted in watching me moan and squirt. She would then force my head to the floor and making me lick up my own spooge if she had chosen to fuck me doggy style. If she chose to fuck me missionary, she would scoop cum off my chest with her dainty fingers and feed it to me.

"Ooh, my slave is doing such a good job," she'd hold my head to her task and coo if she had made me cum on the floor. She would look at me as though she were feeding a toddler if she were scooping it up from my stomach. Her mouth would open slightly, and her eyebrows would raise. I found the looks on her face to be quite endearing and cute.

"Thank you, Mistress," I would respond as I obediently lapped and sucked. It was at a point where I actually looked forward to this kind of treatment from her. She had made me her obedient slave through years of conditioning. Now, she held all the power, all the cards.

This went on for weeks and weeks. Weeks became months and then months became years as she trained me to be her slave and satisfy her every whim. When she wanted to feel a cock inside her, she'd put a double ended dildo into my mouth and strap it around my head. Then she'd climb aboard and fuck herself on that or have me drive it onto her from behind with a device she strapped onto my waist. Other times, she would hustle me into a strap-on harness and bounce up and down on top with the heat and moisture from her cunt tantalizing my little dick to life inside his cage, causing me further consternation.

One day at breakfast, she mentioned that she craved a real man's cock in her pussy. I didn't know what to say. I was locked in chastity and didn't have much in the dick department in the first place. I was utterly unprepared for what she said next.

"I'm going to find a real man to fuck me tonight," she said in a mater of fact tone. She had made her decision, and it was final. Anything that I might have had to add was inconsequential, and I knew it.

I was dumbfounded by the decision that she had made and just stared at her, but I had been conditioned to being a slave for so long that I meekly responded with the words, "Yes, Mistress," in a hollow voice. I was so weak by this time that I offered her no pushback to her at all. She smiled as she watched to look on my face, then sipped her coffee and went back to examining her phone.

A few days later, I drew her a bath in the late afternoon, washed her thoroughly and shaved her sweet little pussy smooth. She got out of the tub, and I dried her off as usual. She then commanded me to my knees, took my head in her hand and bid me to follow her as she backed against the wall. She leaned against it, spread her legs, and pushed my face into her sweet cunt. "Make me cum!" she commanded in an husky voice and pulled my head into her twat.

I set my tongue in motion and began worked over her tight little twat. Sliding my tongue through her tangy twat I curled the tip around her swelling clitty, like I knew she loved. She moaned as my tongue moved lazily around, getting her wet and ready. Following her silent instructions, my tongue roamed over her cooze, dipping into her hot fuck hole and tickling her swollen clitty until she began to squeal and cum. Little did I know I was merely fluffing her for greater events to come later that evening.

She told me to clean the bathroom thoroughly and then exited. I followed her commands, cleaning the toilet, tub, sink and then the floor. When I exited the room, I noticed that she was dressed to the nines, all made up and ready to go out.

"How do I look?" she asked.

"You look gorgeous, Mistress," I responded in a flat, lifeless tone. I was still a little dumbfounded when the full meaning of the situation dawned on me and set in.

She smiled as called a cab and grabbed her long black jacket. "I'll be home late," she grinned. "Get all your chores done and wait up for me!" she commanded as she opened the door and stepped out into the night.

About an hour later, I was diligently working on the chores she had set out for me my cell phone buzzed. I took it out and already knew it was a message from her. This was my invisible leash, and she used it often. This time, there was an image. Opened it to find a picture of my once-sweet wife dressed in a lacy red bra that barely held her huge tits, a matching red garter belt and stockings with one of the biggest cocks I've ever seen in her mouth. Her eyes were on the camera as though looking at me to gauge my reaction. There was a caption under it that read, "Look, Honey! He's in my mouth!"

The next pic showed her going down deeply on him, taking his immense manhood down her throat. The caption on this one read, "He's so nice and big!" My eyes widened when I saw this pic. "Where on earth did she learn to do that?" I thought.

For the next hour or so, a steady stream of pics with my darling wife and Mistress in various compromising positions with many me men. She had gone from being my sweet wife to a raving slut in almost no time. I found myself becoming aroused as I perused the pics she was sending me. My pecker strained against the chastity device she had encaged me in as I watched her engaged in coitus with the men around her.

I drank coffee to stay awake while I viewed the images shifting across the screen of my phone and wishing I wasn't in chastity so I could jerk off and relieve the pressure that was steadily building in my blue balls and making them ache. I had finished most of my chores already and was now having trouble concentrating on task with the memories of the images of my wife floating through my head.

The next message contained a video. After viewing the previous pics, I was anxious to see what the video was. It opened on my wife's face contorted in the throes of ecstasy and the sounds of her moans filled the speakers. As the video panned back, I could see that she was on her hands and knees with a very fit man with his hands on her hips pounding in and out of her pussy from behind. "O-oh, y-you are s-so g-good!" she managed through rasping breaths. I had only ever seen my wife like this when I had my face in crotch. I knew from the look that she was cumming and was somehow glad for her.

The pics and the videos finally stopped coming and I assumed that she was on the way home. I scurried about and did final straightening in preparation for her homecoming. I was completely unprepared for what happened next.

As she unlocked the door, I assumed the position on my knees and off to one side as she had trained me, her faithful servant. The door opened and through it stepped my darling wife and Mistress followed by the man who had been behind her in the first video she sent! I was aghast. I couldn't believe that she would bring him home so fast, but here they were, and I was expected to field this pitch.

They entered the house as she turned around, flung the door closed, took him in her arms and kissed him deeply. I recognized him from most of the pics she had sent. She then looked at me, kneeling on the floor and watching her intently. She laughed and introduced the man in her arms to her cuke on his knees. "Lionel," she started as she faced him, "meet my cuke of a husband," as she cuddled closer to him. "Lionel is great!" she giggled toward me. He chuckled in a bass voice and kissed her again. I knelt on the floor with a stunned expression on my face.

"Lionel wants to watch you clean my pussy, so come here and make yourself useful, you little Cuke!" she ordered as she backed into the wall, spread her legs, and hoisted her skirt to expose her panty less pussy.

"Yes, Mistress," I mumbled, displaying the control she wielded over me as I began to shuffle toward her on my knees. I could feel Lionel's eyes watching intently as I approached her. When I came within range, I felt her hand on the back of my head, urging me forward, guiding my face toward her full and cum-dripping cunt.

"Clean me all out," she purred as my tongue made contact with her sopping wet and swollen slot. She sighed deeply as she maneuvered my tongue into her sloppy fuck hole, full of the cum of other men. I slurped the mixture tentatively from her cooze as she pressed down on my head, urging me closer and Lionel looked on. She dropped her other hand down to gain more purchase on my head and pulled my face into her pussy hard. "Eat it out, you little cunt!" she growled as she slapped the back of my head to indicate punishments for noncompliance. "Eat it good, Cuke!" I redoubled my efforts and soon she was wailing and squealing as my tongue worked her tender twat.

When she was satisfied that I was finished, she picked up my leash, put her arm around Lionel. The two of them walked arm in arm and I trailing behind, almost forgotten. There, she flipped a switch to ignite the electric candlelight as she passed the entry to our inner sanctum which she was about to share with another man, regardless of how I felt. I steeled myself for t experience as she brought out the restraint chair that she had had me make to be chained to. "Sit down," she ordered, pointing to the hard wood seat of the chair. I immediately obeyed and she placed the manacles around my wrists and ankles, ensuring that I could only watch but not interfere.

Then, she sat on the end of the bed, in my full view, and invited Lionel to stand in front of her. She glanced over at me with mischievous as she began to undo his zipper. She then released his button and splayed his pants open, revealing his speedo-like briefs with his cock looking much like a giant banana in a hammock. She slid his trousers down his legs as I looked on, exposing the biggest cock I had seen in my entire life. Hooking her thumbs into the waistband she pulled the cloth down, exposing his monstrous prong. It was a good ten inches long and very thick.

"Look, Honey! Doesn't he have a wonderful cock!" she giggled as she wrapped her fingers around his prick and showed it to me. "Not like your little dicklet!" she laughed as she flicked the end of my pecker.

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed, mainly because I didn't have any other choice. She then put the head of his monster between her lips. "Mmm, and he tastes so good!" she cooed as she eyed my squirms of discomfort with delight. He put his hands on her head and pressed, sliding his cock deeper into her mouth as she slurped and licked his massive member while I sat helpless, manacled onto hard backed wooden chair. They both stripped his clothes off as he continued to probe her mouth and throat with his immense prong.

He was harder than a rock when she finally withdrew him from her mouth and throat. She looked at me and smiled. "Magnificent, don't you think Honey?" she asked as she proceeded to strip out of her skirt and blouse leaving the red lingerie.

"You are gorgeous, Babe," Lionel cooed to her in his dulcet bass tones. She smiled and lay back on the bed, spreading her legs while wrapping her arms around them to hold her ankles up around her ears, inviting him to push his prick into her perfectly prepared pussy.

Suddenly, Lionel looked over at me as I sat manacled to the chair. "What about him?" he asked as he jerked his thumb in my direction.

"What about him?" she replied. "I mean, who else but a complete cuke of a man would let his wife lock him up in permanent chastity and only let him cum through anal stimulation, then manacle him into a chair to watch her first bull take her," she laughed, humiliating me in front of Lionel, further destroying my will to resist her and grinding my manhood into dust.

He chuckled and shrugged as he climbed on the bed, hungrily eyeing my supine hot wife. From the moment his cock head touched her puffy outer pussy lips, I knew things would never be the same again. I watched his member beginning to penetrate her ever so slowly, and the air being pushed out of her lungs like an industrial piston as he moved in on her. She moaned deeply, and looked over at me, again, to gauge my reaction.

I was locked on to the action happening in front of me. It was like watching a car accident occur in slow motion. I just couldn't look away. I realized that I never could satisfy my wife the way this man was and wallowed in my inadequacy.

"Oh, Lionel!" she squealed as he bushed her cervix. "You are so fucking good! Nobody has ever fucked me as well as you do!" I felt another dig from her as we had made love a few times long ago, just after we first met. Her attacks to my ego'd had their effect over time. It was already on life support as it was, and this was likely to kill it completely.

Lionel began to round into high gear with her legs propped against his shoulders. His powerful hips plunging his massive cock in and out of her sopping wet cooze as she lay squealing and groaning her immense pleasure into the night like I had never heard before. The air huffed in and out of his lungs like a locomotive taking gas into its combustion chambers as the fingers of his enormous hands curled around her hips and held her tight. He was the Alpha in full control, and he was determined to make sure that she loved every minute of it.

Without warning, he withdrew from her like a shot and skillfully flipped her over with one powerful motion of his arms. She landed on the bed on her chest with an excited squeal as he pulled her hips back toward him and plunged his prong back into her soft, hot quiff and began to fuck her like a beast.

Watching that scene unfold in front of me was like watching a collision between two high speed trains. The sight is truly ghastly, but it's also so morbidly exciting and interesting that I couldn't look away. I witnessed my wife's furtive looks at me gauging my reactions and realized that the whole display that was going on in front of my eyes was not for her or Lionel. It was for me.

Lionel had balled a fistful of her long, beautiful auburn hair into his massive hand and was groaning and grunting as his immense control began to wind down. My wife was screaming and wailing in the throes of her umpteenth orgasm as he rocketed in and out of her steaming cunt. A sheen of perspiration now enveloped him in his exertion and began to run in rivulets forming drops on his alabaster skin.

Whenever she glanced over at me, her eyes betrayed her feelings. She was completely lost in a world of her own sensation as his constant pounding sent shockwaves trembling throughout her entire system. Her thighs were visibly quivering, and her D-cup breasts swung crazily as he slammed in and out of her sloppy and soaked fuck hole. "Oh fuck, Lionel! Yes! You feel so huge and hard! You fuck like a beast! Fuck my cunt hard! Pound me harder!" she screamed as she endured his punishment.

I watched the sweat dripping from him as he rammed into her for the final time and stiffened. His entire body tensed, and he gritted his teeth and growled as he dug in deep for those extra few seconds before his primary explosion. He pulled and pressed into her with his eyes closed as he released, detonating like a nuclear bomb deep inside her.

As the first drops of his hot semen began to splash inside her, she began to wail, "Yes, yes, yes!" Cum hard, Baby! Fill my pussy up! SO hot!"

He let go of her hair and she dropped forward as he deposited the last few drops of his semen into her throbbing quiff. She continued to moan incoherently as her head whipped from side to side in her ecstasy. She had loved every second of her display.

He slowly withdrew from her, and she collapsed onto her side to breathe heavily for the next several minutes. He lay down beside her and encompassed him in his strong arms as she enjoyed after shocks not roaming through her body causing a moment of hysteria within her each time another one struck.

Abruptly, she raised her head and glanced up and over at me as if just remembering I was in the room. She smiled as she began to disentangle herself from Lionel's arms and crawled toward the edge of the bed with a look of intent on her Fibonacci perfect face.

Taking the key for the cuffs that held me into the chair from the nightside table. Rising on unsteady legs, she approached me and proceeded to undo the restraints. She then took me by the hand and began to retreat back toward the bed. She lay back on the bed crooking her finger at me with a sultry look in her eyes. "Come on up," she said in a smiling, smoky voice while patting the sheets.

"Yes Mistress," I responded as I climbed up on the bed with Lionel watching the proceedings intently. As I neared, she took my head in her hands and pressed my lips toward her crotch while she smiled wickedly at me.

"Clean my cream pie, you little Cuke!" she demanded as she hastily grabbed a fistful of my short hair and swiftly pushed my lips to her soaking wet cunt. She had never called me a cuke before, and I had a feeling that her degradation of me was about to get far worse than it ever had been now that we had crossed this threshold. Obedient to her command, I began my appointed task.

Sliding my tongue through her sopping wet slot, I heard her first breaths of pleasure escape her as I settled down to clean Lionel's cum out of her sweet cooze and make her orgasm again in the process. The one and only thing that she really enjoyed about me was my tongue and what she had managed to train it to do.

Once she had regained her senses, she positioned Lionel and I beside one another. "Look at this cock, Honey! Isn't it magnificent?" she twittered as she lovingly stroked him in one hand. "Not like the pee-wee thing you have!" she giggled as she flicked the head of my tiny cock and lovingly mouthed the head of his prick again. "Now, go sit on your chair," she ordered. "Lionel and I want to enjoy some afterglow," she giggled while smiling at him.

I squirmed off the bed and sat down again on the home made, hard backed chair and had a front row seat to the two of them cuddling and cooing at each other on the bed. I looked on in more morbid fascination, wondering what was to come of all this.

She looked up at me again with a devilish grin. "Come and lay crossways on the bed with your head on the edge," she commanded.

Yes, Mistress," I responded and began to move to her directions.

"Hurry up!" she complained in an exasperated tone as she clipped my ass with her hand to hasten the process. Her incentive worked and I hurried into the location she had indicated. She then climbed aboard above me in a sixty-nine position and settled her sopping wet quimm down over my lips and began to wash my face. She took the head of my caged little phallus and brought it toward her mouth, breathing her hot breath on it as she came. She slipped it in and sucked gently on just the head, instantly making me hard.

"Come around here, Baby," she smiled at him. Lionel, was not slow on the uptake, leapt at the opportunity. Soon I heard her satisfied sucking and slurping sounds as her lips rode up and down on his immense cock. She trapped my little

"Fuck me, Lionel," she whispered as she released his prong from his mouth. "I want this little Cuke to see what it looks like close up when a real man fucks me hard!"

12