My Landlord's Daughter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She whimpered quietly, clearly enjoying the feeling of being filled by this makeshift dildo. She then slowly started to ride it, moving up and down, fucking herself. I could barely contain my orgasm, feeling the overwhelming urge building to cum, but I put it off for as long as I could, wanting to cum with her..

It didn't take long for her to reach her orgasm, she build speed until she was fucking the wooden frame with incredible desire. Then as if it couldn't get any better she took one hand and spanked her own ass, almost crying out as she did it but clearly trying so hard not to make too much noise. After one particularly loud spank she kept her hand on her ass cheek and slowly rubbed it.

Then, snaking her finger between her ass cheeks she started to run her finger around her tight rosebud, allowing me to see it for the first time. Nestled between her two soft smooth cheeks was the most perfect asshole I had ever seen, it was tight and pink, perfectly smooth. I felt such an urge to push my finger into it, feeling its grip. She ran her finger round it slowly as she continued to rise and fall on her wooden dildo, before very slowly pushing one finger in, just to her knuckle. Even that seemed a lot for her, and she moaned and whimpered.

Clearly this was her key to orgasm, barely 30 seconds later the wave hit her. She was shaking from head to toe as she looked like she'd been electrocuted. It took a good minute to subside completely, in which time she had tried so hard to make no sound but her panting breath had given her away. I grabbed a tissue from just next to me and fired rope after rope of cum, imagining I was deep inside her wet pussy, my finger in her ass.

She slowly rose up off the bedpost, letting it out of her wet pussy, and collapsed on the bed breathing deeply. I had just witnessed quite possibly the most erotic display I had ever seen and I wasn't even in the room. My mind reeled at the possibilities - I wanted her so badly but I had to play this well. Dave was extremely protective over her. One false step and not only would I not have a place to live, he might well break my neck too.

One thing was for sure though, I couldn't wait to see where this would lead.


12