My Last Day On The Job

Story Info
Rumors get confirmed on my last day on the job.
3.8k words
4.55
22.2k
35
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,188 Followers

After 15 years with the company, I decided it was time to move on. A competitor had made me an offer I couldn't refuse so, as much as I enjoyed my current job, it was time for a new challenge.

The afternoon of my last day, I was headed out of the department to grab a fresh cup of coffee when I heard, "Hey, Mark! Got a minute?" It was Emily, one of the team leaders in the department. Her office was the closest to the exist of the area.

I stopped and walked back to her office door. "For you? Yeah, sure!" I said brightly.

"Great! Come on in, please? Close the door behind you."

Emily was a firey redhead with girl-next-door good looks. Although she wasn't tall - maybe 5' 6" - she had incredible curves and breasts that definitely didn't match her frame. We'd always had a good working relationship, but nothing a flirty or anything of that nature. About the only time she called me into her office was if there was a problem she needed help with, never to just chat.

"So, what's up? What's the problem?"

"Oh no! No problem. I just wanted to...talk." She suddenly seemed very nervous and unsure of herself, which was unlike her. "I, uh, I...so, I guess this is your last day, huh?"

"Yup, sure is."

We proceeded to chat about my new project and reminisce about the years we've worked together and the various projects we've worked on. Suddenly, her door burst open and another team leader, Amanda, flew into the room.

"Ohmagawd! Are you doing it?! Are you going to do it?!" Amanda was a tall, athletic blonde who was much more gregarious and animated than Emily. She and I had a more flirty friendship, but that's all it ever was. That's how Amanda was with everybody.

Emily was obviously annoyed and embarrassed. "Well, I was working up to it. Maybe."

"And you didn't call me?! You know I wanted to see this, too!"

"Sorry. I just...I forgot."

I wondered what kind of surprise they had cooked up for my last day. "Oh, shit. What are you two up to?"

"Ha!" Amanda nudged Emily. "Emily's got something she wants to ask you." Emily's face went beet red. "Wait! Let me close the blinds! Okay, go ahead."

"Well...I...I've heard..."

"We've heard!"

"Right. We've heard...well, you know, girls talk...and, you know..."

"For Christ's sake! Spit it out, woman!" Amanda implored.

Emily scowled at her friend. "Fine." She turned back to me. "Well...we've heard that, you know, you're...you're really...big."

I felt a confused look contort my face. "Big?"

"Yeah. You know...big."

"No, I really don't know. Big...how?"

Emily looked up at Amanda with almost pleading eyes. "Ha!" Amanda was enjoying watching her friend twist in the breeze. "Don't look at me. This is your deal. I'm just here to observe."

"Grrrrrrr," Emily growled. "You know...big." She paused and sighed. "You know. We've heard that you've got a big...dick."

My eyebrows rose and my jaw dropped. "Oh! Well, um..."

"And I was wondering if I, you know, if I could see it before, you know, you leave."

I was speechless. "I...well...(ahem)"

"All the girls talk about it," Amanda chimed in. "At least, the ones you've banged around here. I'm actually kind of insulted you never tried to tap my shit."

"Oh! Well, um...sorry. I just never..."

She waved a dismissive hand at me. "Ha! Nah, I'm just yankin' your chain. But, no, seriously..."

We sat there in silence for a few moments before Emily finally said, "I'm sorry. I should've never asked. I'm sorry. I'm so embarrassed."

Now I felt bad. "No no! Don't feel bad! I'm the one that should be sorry. I mean, you know, you kind of caught me off guard is all."

"I know. I'm sorry."

"So, I mean, are you serious? Do you really want to see it?"

Emily nodded hesitantly. "Yes."

I smiled. "Okay! Ha! Where are the cameras? This is a prank, right?"

Amanda spoke up. "Jesus Christ, dude! This isn't a prank! It's not a joke. We just want to see if what they say is true. Fuck! Either show it don't show it. But I've got shit to do!"

"Okay. Okay," I said calmly. "If you really want to see it." I took their silence as "yes".

When I stood up, suddenly their gaze concentrated on my crotch. To be honest, although the topic had caught me off guard, I found the conversation. I had a severe bulge in my pants that was begging to be set free. The sound of my belt buckle and zipper cut through the silence. Their eyes were glued to my groin. I reached into my boxers. Then stopped.

"Tell you what. I'll show you mine if you show me yours."

Shock raced across both their faces.

"Our...what?" Emily asked.

"I'll settle for your tits. Show me your tits, I show you my..." I shook my hidden beef.

The girls looked at each other.

Amanda laughed. "Don't look at me! It's your call."

"But...but you wanted to see it, too!"

I smiled at Amanda and nodded. "Tits or leave."

"Oh for fuck's sake," Amanda grumbled. After a short pause, she started to pull her top over her head. "I don't fuckin' get it," she complained under her breath. "I don't understand what the fascination is with tits." She laid top on the counter and reached behind her back to unsnap her bra. "They're just two mounds of flesh on a woman's chest. Jesus." She laid the bra on her shirt and held her arms out wide. "There. Happy now?" Her dark brown areolas encircled a pair of stiff nipples centered on a set of small, perky mounds of flesh.

"I'm not unhappy," I chuckled.

Our eyes turned to Emily.

"Oh! Right." She paused. "Oh my God," she sighed. "Okay." She began to pull the sweater over her head. "I can't believe I'm doing this," she muttered under her sweater just before it came over her head, revealing a lacy white bra stretched to its limits.

Amanda laughed. "Ha! I can...beause you're such a slut! Ha!"

Emily shot Amanda a look. "Shut up! I am not!"

Emily's eyes danced between my face and Amanda's hoping one of us would make her stop, but no such reprieve came. She reached behind her back. I was practically salivating as the straps slid down in her arms. She looked away when she finally pulled the garment away, revealing an incredible pair of white, full, and firm breasts.

"Whoa," I breathed.

"What? She gets a 'whoa' and I get nothing? Just because she's got big titties? Men suck," Amanda huffed.

"I'm sorry," Emily said quietly.

"Don't be sorry. She's just jealous," I said playfully.

"Jealous of what? Her future back problems because she has to carry those fuckin' things around? Fuck that." Her comment made me laugh and Emily smile. She nodded at me. "Okay, Romeo. We showed you ours. Let's see yours."

With one hand I pulled down the waistband of my boxers and the other exposed the beast.

Emily's hands flew to her mouth. "(gasp!) Oh my God!"

Amanda's jaw dropped. "Holy shit!" She regained her composure and asked, "How the fuck do you walk around with that thing in your pants?!"

I smiled back at her. "Very carefully."

Emily couldn't take her eyes off of it. "it's so big! Can I...can I touch it?"

"Well, you know the rule?" Silence. "If you touch it, you have to suck it."

"(gasp!) Seriously?!"

"Ha! Bullllll-shit!"

"Ha ha! I'll tell you what. I'll let you touch it if you let me touch your breasts."

"Um, okay. That seems fair."

Both girls watched me bounce while I walked around Emily's desk until I came to a stop in front of her, with Amanda on my right leaning against the credenza. My pole was pointed directly at Emily's stunned face. Never taking her eyes off of it, she slowly raised her hand. It twitched when she placed in the palm of her hand.

"Holy moly," she sighed in wonderment. "It's so heavy! And thick!" She wrapped her hand around the veiny rod.

"Jesus Christ! She can barely wrap her hand around it!" Amanda observed.

"Gah!" Emily barked when I palmed a handful of flesh.

"Wow. Firm. Heavy. Not the least bit saggy. Very nice," I said while I fondled her flesh.

"Um...thanks? Gah!" she yiped again when I tweaked a nipple. "Please...please be careful with my nippies. They're...they're very sensitive. Ah!"

"You mean, you don't like it when I do that?"

"Gah!" "(ahem) Well...I didn't say I don't like it. It's just...Oh!" She was gently stroking me without even realizing it.

"I'll bet you've never gotten a blow job, have you, Mark?" Amanda asked with a smirk.

"What? Sure I have! Why would you think that?"

"No way that fat fuckin' thing will fit in a girls mouth."

"Ha! Trust me, I've gotten plenty of blow jobs."

"Hmmpphhh. Well, there's no way a girl has deepthroated that then."

"Only a couple of women have been able to swallow the whole thing."

"I'm calling bullshit! No fuckin' way anyone has taken that thing balls deep!"

"I'm telling you, they have."

"Are they still alive? Or did they choke to death?"

"Ha! They're still very much alive as far as I know."

Amanda shook her head. "Bullshit. No fuckin' way." She looked at Emily. "Go ahead. I wanna see you try."

Emily's jaw dropped. "You want me to try...to...you know...this?!"

"Yeah, I wanna see you try. I don't think you can do it. No fuckin' way. I'll bet you've never swallowed a whole cock in your life."

"I have too!" Everyone in the room was stunned by this admission, including Emily. She stared at it. "Gee, I don't know. I mean..."

"What's the matter? Are you chicken?"

"No, I'm not chicken!" She paused. "Fine."

Her head stuttered a couple of times as she leaned in while Amanda and I watched in anticipation. She stopped. I felt her hot breath rush across the tip. She opened her mouth wide.

I sighed when I passed her lips.

"Ho-ly shit," Amanda moaned when Emily took the first four inches in. "She actually got it into her mouth! This isn't the first cock you've sucked, is it, you slut?"

Emily shook her head as it bobbed on my stick. "MmmmMmmm."

"Definitely not," I added.

"Look at that little cocksucker go!" Amanda mused. "Jesus Christ! This shit's makin' me hot!" I turned my head to see Amanda's pants open and her hand stuffed inside.

Emily gave muffled squeaks around my skin flute when I tweaked her nipples and molested her mounds while Amanda there watching and fiddling herself.

Amanda finally stood up and said, "Okay, time to bump this party up a notch." I turned in time to see her pants landing around her ankles, quickly followed by a pair of baby blue boy panties. She stepped to the edge of Emily's desk and shoved everything to one end.

Emily, who was quite OCD about certain things, pulled her head back. "Hey! Stop that! Get...get off of my desk!"

Amanda had climbed onto Emily's desk. "Emily, have you ever gone down on a woman before?"

"Gone down?"

"You know. Munched carpet." A blank stare. "Jesus! Have you ever licked a woman's pussy?!"

"No! Of course not! I'm not...I'm not...a lesbian!"

"I didn't say you were! Fuck! I'm not either! Doesn't mean I don't mind the occasional female attention I get. Jesus! Sometimes it takes a women to please a woman." She took a deep breath. "Well, today's your lucky day! Today's the day you get the first taste of pussy.""

Emily was too shocked to resist me when I helped her out of her chair. "What...what." I guided her between Amanda's legs. "I...I don't know what to do. I mean...I've never..."

"You know what feels good to you, right?"

"Well, yeah, of course."

"Okay. Just pretend my pussy is your pussy."

"Um, okay." She began to bend at the waist, then stopped. "But I'm not a lesbian."

Amanda rolled her eyes. "Okay, okay, you're not a lesbian." She watched Emily's face slowly disappear between her thighs. Her head snapped back. "(gasp) Oh...oh yeah. Mmmmmm." Amanda finally looked at me. "Well, Stud, what're you waiting for? Her pussy isn't gonna fuck itself."

Emily's face shot up as her skirt flew up over her ass. "Wait! What?!"

Amanda chided her. "Oh, don't pretend like you don't want that fat fuckin' cock inside you."

"But...but..."

I was quite surprised to discover what was under Emily's skirt. Or, more accurately, what wasn't under her skirt. "No underwear today, Emily?" I asked with a hint of sarcasm.

Emily's face blushed. "I...I hardly ever wear, you know, panties."

"Slut!" Amanda barked with a wide smile.

"I am not!" Emily shot back.

"Damn, Emily. You're soaked! It sure looks like you want to get fucked," I said with even more sarcasm.

"I...I...what do you expect?! I had your, you know, thing in my mouth!" She parted her legs willingly as I moved myself between them. "That doesn't mean I...I..." She puffed when I touched my tool against her inflamed lips.

I leaned in. The tip began to pierce her slit. "Go ahead. Tell me you don't want me to fuck you right now," I hissed.

"I...I...ahhhmmmm."

My bulbous head parted her folds. "Go ahead. Say it. Tell me you don't want me to fuck you and I'll stop right now." The first two inches were in.

Her eyelids fluttered. "I...I...mmmm..." Two more inches.

"Oh for Christ's sake! Tell him you want him to fuck you blind with that fat cock of his already!" Amanda demanded. I was balls deep.

"I...I..."

I began to slowly pull back. "Okay. I'm pulling out."

"Wait!" Emily bellowed.

I continued to slide back. "Wait? Wait for what? You won't say it. So..."

"No! I...I want you to."

"Want me to...what?" I was almost out.

"I want you to...do it."

"Do what?"

"Oh for fuck's sake!" Amanda squawked. "Tell him you want him to fuck your slutty cunt with that fat fucking cock of his already!"

Emily looked over her shoulder at me. "Yes. That."

"That?"

She paused. A hint of a smile formed. "I want you to...fuck my slutty little cunt...with your fat fucking cock." The sound of skin slapping skin filled the room when I threw myself forward. "Ohmagawd!" she howled.

Amanda grabbed the sides of Emily's head and pulled her into her snatch. "Get back to work, slut! Gah! Oh yeah! Mmmmmmm, fuck yeah!"

Moans and groans echoed off the office walls while Amanda squirmed on top of Emily's desk. The scent of sex and sweat filled the room. Emily yiped with each swipe of my hand across her quickly reddening ass

Amanda pulled Emily's face into her "V". "Oh, fuck yeah! That's it! Lick my cunt like a good little bitch!"

"Mmmmmhmmm!" Emily hummed while she slurped.

"I'm gonna ruin your shit, Emily!" I warned.

"Mmmmhmmm! Mmmmhmmm!"

Emily's senses were on overload. It wasn't long before I could feel her start to convulse around my piston.

"Ha ha!" I laughed as sweat rolled off my face onto her ass. "This bitch is about to cum already!" CRACK! YIPE!

Emily pulled her face away from Amanda. "I...I can't help it! You...you feel...so...good! Guhfffgggg!" she gurgled when Amanda shoved her back into her crotch.

"What a slut!" Amanda chortled. "That's it! Lick that pussy while you cum! Oh yeah, that's it!"

I dug my claws into her hips and tried to shove my rod through her mouth. "Come on, bitch! Show us how you cum! Come on!" I reached around. She nearly launched when I slapped her button.

Once again, her head shot up. "Oh my God!" she howled. I continued to slap her angry bean. "Oh my God! I...I...gahhhhhhhhh!"

Her howl echoed off the walls. It felt like a stampede of thunder and lightning was rolling through her tiny, curvaceous body. She began to visibly quake. Her moans sounded something close to sobs.

All of this had me ready to fire. "Holy fuck! You're gonna make me cum! Fuck!"

"The fuck you are!" Amanda screeched. She pushed and kicked Emily's still twitching body to the side and off of my pole. "You're give me a good fuck with that fat fucking cock before you shoot, goddammit!"

I squeezed my hose and stepped between her outstretched legs. "With pleasure. Bitch."

I held myself against her slick slit and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Give it your best shot, slick." Her back arched off the desk when I was suddenly balls deep. "Holy fuck!" she howled.

"Jesus Christ! Even with all the cocks you've fucked, you're still tight as fuck!"

"That's because none of the cocks I've fucked have been as big as you, you fat cocked bastard!" I pulled back and threw myself again. She arched off the desk again. "Fuck!" She looked at me with her fuck-me eyes and wicked grin. "Go ahead! Fuck it like you own it!"

"I'm gonna ruin you for every other man, you cunt!"

"Don't you wish! Gah! Oh-ho-ho, you motherfucker! Gah!"

I used her perky tits as handles and fucked her harder than any other woman I'd ever been with, while she begged me her to fuck her even harder and faster while Emily watched in amazement.

"Oh yeah! Oh fuck! You're...you're fucking me so hard! Holy fuck, you're gonna make me cum!"

"That's it! Show us how a tight cunted bitch cums! Come on, bitch, give us a show!"

Her body stiffened. Her hands gripped the sides of the desk. "Oh-ho-ho, you fat cocked motherfucker! Mmmm yeah! Oh yeah! Oh fuck! Ahhhhh fuck! Mmmmffff! Mmmmffff! Aaaaiiiiiyyyyyeeee!"

She clamped down on my tool like a vise grip. I wrapped my arms around her thighs trying to get enough leverage to shove my knife through her gash. She continued to squirm on the desk and question my relationship with my mother. It was too much.

"Mmmmm fuck! Your tight fucking cunt is gonna make me cum! I'm gonna fill your shit with cum!"

Amanda's eyes flew open and she began to lift off the desk. "Wait! Wait! Not inside me!" She pushed me back, fell off the desk, dropped to her knees, and cupped her breasts. "Come on, baby, give it to me!" She did a quick double take, then grabbed Emily's hand and yanked her to the floor. "Get down here, bitch!"

A stunned Emily grunted, "Huh?!"

They were on their knees side-by-side and cupping their globes while I stroked my glistening post. Amanda licked her lips and bounced with excitement while Emily sat their wide eyed in stunned silence.

"Come on, baby! Give it to us! We want it! Oh yeah, give us that shit!"

My grip grew tight. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuuuuuuck!"

Amanda's head jerked when the first blast crashed into her cheek and spread across her face. "Gah!"

I adjusted my aim and shot a rope across Emily's large white bumps.

"Oh!" she barked when it splashed across the top of her tits.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Amanda shouted in approval.

I twisted and turned, dumping the remainder of my nut sack across the two sweaty bodies below me until Amanda reach up and forcefully replaced my own hands and pulled me into her mouth.

"Guh fuck!" I croaked when I slammed against the back of her mouth.

When the throbbing in her mouth stopped, Amanda finally pulled back and released me from her suction with a "pop". She stroked it slowly, studied it, then gave it a soft kiss on the winking eye.

Amanda surveyed the damage. "What the fuck? I get blasted in the face and you coat her tits? What? Because she's got big tits? What the fuck?! Men and their fascination with tits suck!" She raked a finger across her cheek and scooped its contents into her mouth. "Mmmm, salty."

Emily looked down at her firm tits with her arms out. "Oh my gosh."

Amanda smiled at her friend, then reached over, ran her finger across Emily's large breasts, and held its contents up to Emily's lips. Emily's eyes bounced between Amanda's eyes and finger before she finally leaned in and sucked the goops from Amanda's finger.

Amanda looked around the office. "You got a towel in here?"

"No," Emily replied meekly.

"Tissues?"

"No."

"What the fuck?"

"Well, I hadn't planned on having, you know, stuff all over my chest today!"

"Stuff? On your chest? Jesus Christ! He came all over your fucking tits! It's not stuff. It's not your chest. It's cum on your tits! Slut!"

"I am not a slut!"

Amanda roared with laughter. "Ha ha ha! You just sucked a fat cock, licked pussy, had the shit fucked out of you, and got a load dumped on your fuckin' tits, all in your office. If that's not a slut, I don't know what is!"

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,188 Followers
12