My Last Night of Freedom Ch. 04

Story Info
Becoming a stud breeder.
3.8k words
4.29
30.5k
5
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 4

Harvested

BWA is what they called it. It was the Black Woman's Alliance. Black women that own white men and women. The meeting was held in a large banquet hall. Johanna, Lindy, Vicki and I were naked as we were paraded around behind Domina.

If Domina wished me to perform, I would need very little stimulus. I was almost rock hard under the cock cage. Naked white females were everywhere. Domina was smart to cut me off from sex for the last two weeks. I was sure my cock would bend the aluminum cage.

Here in this convention hall were the finest white slaves to the finest Black Mistresses. Security was very tight. Everyone was selling something, or someone. When we finally reached Domina's booth, I found out she was selling me. The sign she had purchased over the stand read:

"Female producing stud. 100% over 4."

I was put on a riser in heavy chains behind Domina who sat at a white cloth covered folding table. Her females showed off their heavy bellies and handed out ultrasounds, as their OB/GYN verified the info. The chains were for show, they were not attached to anything.

I listened as my services were haggled over. Domina insisted on a minimum of $1000 bucks. So she normally started at two. By the time the day was over my schedule was full for the next few months.

I turned in my badge and gun the very next day. I would be working from the basement now. The milking machine would be left wanting as every load I carried was worth big money.

Domina would only be paid after a successful pregnancy, and if the birth produced a male, she would have to refund a half of the stud fee. Yet still, she stood to make a thousand a day, plus 5% commission on every baby put into adoption.

This was a pay cut from me grabbing whores off the street and selling them to the Company. However, she was thinking long term. She decided she needed more bitches, and set the market price for all of the adoptions in Arizona.

"So what? You just live in the dungeon now?" Alpha Johanna asked.

"As of tomorrow, yes. Domina has let me have the bed and toilet down there." I held her hands. I would not be seeing her, nor church, nor honeypot, till all of the clients were pregnant. We sat in the upstairs slave room. Lindy and Vicki looked on.

Lindy seemed to be crying but said nothing. Vicki was stoic.

"Domina said you will be busy. She intends to bring more women home." I informed.

"I'll bring him food Alpha!" Lindy said quickly.

"Bullshit you will!" Alpha began gruffly, then finished softly. "We will take turns... She wants me to train more bitches?" She asked.

"Yes dear."

"Fuuuck!" Alpha rolled her eyes.

"Johanna, please take good care of our Goddess." I pleaded. Johanna tilted her head.

"Vicki will do that. The bitch is brainwashed." Alpha Johanna smiled. Vicki blinked, then smiled. Lindy smiled slightly.

"I have to go. Domina is letting me spend tonight in bed at church, possible honeypot, and if I'm lucky I might get to be chained down and ridden.!" I held both of Johanna's hands. She smiled wistfully.

"Lucky dick!" Vicki broke her silence.

Johanna released my hands so I could stand and go to the door. I knocked twice.

"Billy! I love you! I will miss you!" Johanna said as the lock turned from the key outside.

"I love you too, thank you for saving me!" Lindy added as I walked through the door, and stopped, as Domina closed the door and locked it again. She held the single key in her hand.

Vicki had said nothing.

"I find it interesting that Lindy has fallen for you too." Domina mumbled. "It's proof that studding you will be easy for the bitches that take your seed." She mused.

"I hope so Domina." I said. She stopped.

"Just remember who owns you sweet slave. Chairs cannot love the table. Chairs are sat on by their Goddess. You are property. Time for church, Time for me to sit on my chair." She grabbed my hand and pulled me into her room.

"He will never see our babies will he Alpha?" Lindy asked.

"You are new to this Lindy, so I will try to be as gentle as I can. Do not get attached to the child you are carrying. It will be gone hours after it emerges from you. Then six weeks later we will be bred again..." Johanna paused to let it sink in, then said. "He will not even be above ground during the births."

Johanna lit a cigarette and opened a beer.

"Thankfully Goddess, doesn't believe anything Doctors have to say!" Lindy tapped beer cans with the two other women and chugged half a warm beer in one go.

I was brought to the basement which was vastly improved. Lamps, a heater, a small refrigerator, television, a computer with games (no internet), and a queen sized bed with feather pillows. It was a proper apartment of sorts...Well, if you could over look the deadbolt on the door, and the toilet without privacy.

I was visited by a Company doctor again. I gave a sperm sample. 6 hours after the doctor left, Domina came to visit.

"Your count is excellent. Here is how this works. Know that the cameras are always on. You will breed the white girls that visit you. Each will be here for two days. You will mount them at a minimum of 4 times per day. The breeders have been instructed, to 'help' you if they are...well, ugly to you, or if you are tired." Domina informed.

"If you need more help, There are drugs you can take. They take an hour to kick in, and don't take them with beer, only with water from the bitches I send you... Although beer may help with the ugly ones. Figure it out." She looked into my eyes deeply.

"You miss a breeding session it's gonna be sixty lashes for you, and sixty to Johanna. Bet you wish you were a chair now, huh boy?" She had that evil little smile I had seen the first day in her office.

I raised my hand.

"Speak!"

"I will not let you down Domina. I will breed the bitches you send."

"By the time you get through this schedule, the house bitches will be here to be bred. Then the new house bitches. Then I expect you will have a new schedule of outside bitches." Domina smiled.

I raised my hand.

"What?"

"When do I get to worship at church?"

"That is why I call you my sweet boy. You love my black ass. When I want to sit on your face boy, then you will worship. Frankly I'm tired of the enemas. So possibly never. I am not here for your pleasure. I am here to make money on that tiny slave dick, and what it can do." She smiled falsely.

"Oh and my baby? She's pure black. I may marry the owner of a pony plantation next door." She turned and walked to the door of what would be my prison.

"When you aren't breeding white girls, white ponies and black Masters may be breeding you! Good night!" She said as she locked the door.

The television turned on by itself. It began to play porn, and about every 20 minutes, cut to the movie with the black women owning white men. All of the porn was Fem-dom. I wanted to turn it off, or possibly pause it, but there was no remote. The TV didn't have knobs, or even a power button. The power cord was fed through a tiny hole in the brick wall, so I could not unplug it.

I turned on the computer. This thing had windows 95 on it. It had only the most basic of games. Solitaire, chess, backgammon, gin, etc. It did have a massive library of more Fem-dom porn.

The refrigerator had sandwiches in it. I looked around further and found 12 cases of "Natty Ice" beer, and three cartons of menthol cigarettes. I set to smoking and drinking as I watched a tiny white guy get sent to church by a black woman 3 times his weight.

I won't lie. I got hard in seconds.

The next morning I was singing ELO tunes badly, while completely shitfaced. As I sang over the brainwashing video I heard the door unlock.

"That better be an Amazon delivery, cause I ordered a duvet for the bed!" I said drunkenly. Then giggled at my joke.

The door opened and saw Lindy's massive belly and then a plate of steaming hot breakfast.

"Goddess told me to tell you, that your first appointment is tonight. You need to sleep off this bender. You have to breed!" Lindy pleaded.

"Fine." I slurred.

"Eat. There is a cum and cheese omelet, sausages, and toast with cum. Oh and a glass of Goddess's piss, and a warm small bowl of cum. I'd eat the bowl of cum first. Then drink her water before they get cold! I love you!" Lindy said as she closed and locked the door.

I set the beer down, and looked at the tray. There had to be 12 loads of jism, on or in my meal. I took Lindy's advice and downed the bowl of cum. I washed that down with Domina's water. Lindy was right. Cold cum, or bladder water if far worse when it is cold. Kinda like fast food.

I ate everything on the tray. Then I got a bit high, and very sleepy.

When I woke I thought I was being attacked by bees. Two naked, well muscled, pony bois held me face down on the bed. In short order I realized I was being tattooed on my lower back, a "tramp stamp". I also realized that the place where my pubic hair used to be, felt warm. As did a spot on the back of my neck.

From the bed I could see a clock. It was 5pm. My first bitch was due an hour from now. The buzzing of the tattoo gun was making the procedure worse. I could feel my legs twitch when the body artist hit a nerve. This carried on for about fifteen minutes when I heard the tattoo gun turn off.

"Let him go. Diesel, give him a mirror." The artist said as he packed his equipment into a small case.

"Yes Alpha." The giant white guy said. The artist was half the size of the two ponies that were holding me still. Diesel handed me a small mirror with a red plastic handle. I had to twist awkwardly to see the "tramp stamp". Upon seeing it I was horrified, and then, some how proud.

"Black Owned slave."

The back of my neck read: "Property of Karen J. SLRN 224-372-103" in small print. I looked down at my pubic area. That tat was just a symbol, Karen's brand, a Unicorn head. It had writing below it. "Stud slave".

One of the ponies took the mirror away and I was again pushed face down on to the bed.

"Cup your right hand." The artist ordered. I did. Volley after volley of spit was soon shot at it.

"Use that spit to lube your cunt!" The artist dictated.

I took my right hand and pushed the warm saliva over my asshole, pushing in a couple fingers, to work the saliva into my passage. As I did this, the artist moved so his rather thick white cock lay half hard in front of me.

"Lube me with your mouth!" He ordered. His cock appeared in front of my face as I still was face down on the tattoo bed. It was long, but not as thick as the other two men. I had no time to react at all. It was in my throat before I knew what was happening.

I felt myself gagging and freaking out for air as the cock plunged into my neck. Seconds seemed like whole minutes, and I began to wonder if I would survive. Thankfully, as quick as it started, it ended, and he walked behind, and then on top of me.

"Your Mistress got a discount cause we get to use you, you fucking traitor!" The artist said as he slid all the way into me in one go. The shock and instant pain had me scream like a bone had been broken. I reeled to try to get my mind to focus on the words he had said and not the pain I was enduring. That wasn't going to happen.

"YOU!" Slam! "ARE" Slam! "A TRAITOR" Slam! "Times two butt boy!" He breathed into my neck. My very internal organs now ached but my ass was beginning to relax. I finally managed to speak.

"H-How am I a traitor?" I said through clinched teeth.

"You should be serving Masters cunt! You round ass is the nicest I have seen since Chef was around." He said and kissed my shoulder.

"Second, you worship ass? You are a freak. Pisspot...Sure we all had a Master that used us like that, but to live to rim...A WOMAN??? Oh Oh, I'm close...Fuck yeah!"

The artist slammed hard into me six or eight times leaving his seed in my guts. It had become painful again.

"How can you live with yourself? You have a boi body. I made me sick to tat you up. But, as a special treat I will get to watch as these monster ponies take turns on you. Fucking disgusting..." He said as he left the room.

"This is gonna hurt." Diesel said.

When I got home I was ripped. I was bleeding, and the artists answer to that was a maxi pad. My appointment had been waiting for over an hour, but as Domina had custody of her for 48 hours, I hoped it would not be a big deal. When I got to my cell, the firecracker of a breeding slave, thought otherwise.

I sat on my bed and saw this thick Latina pacing back and forth. She wasn't "fat" just thick. Barrel chested, with wide hips. Her Master or Mistress chose well. This woman could have a baby while doing her nails.

"She needs to take my Master seriously. I was to be bred once already." She hissed at me with a New York accent.

I thought about the ponies breeding me...I had cum so hard, that I was sure my prostate was empty...possibly my balls too, I enjoyed the last round.

"I will get you pregnant. I promise. Lets have a couple beers and talk a bit." I said. When her back was turned I looked up at the camera and pointed at my open mouth, indicating I needed food, and then a fake watch on my wrist, indicating I needed time.

I hoped that Johanna or Lindy was watching.

"If I come home and I am not with child, first I will get beaten, then your Owner will beat you!" The slave said still pacing. I got up and grabbed some cold beer from the small fridge. I handed her one and laid my hand on her shoulder. I gently guided her to sit on the bed. I prayed the TV didn't turn itself on.

"Hi, I'm William, I will be your stud tonight" I said with a smile and an outstretched hand, meaning to shake hers. Humor might calm her, I reasoned.

Nope the scowl on her face remained, even after she shook my hand.

"I'm 302, but my mother called me Marie." She said sullenly, but began to drink. "I need a baby in me William."

The cell door opened and Lindy brought a cooked frozen pizza.

"Domina said you could have a movie, but the guest gets to pick it." Lindy said. "Any favorites?"

Marie thought for a few moments.

"Breeder slaves 12? It was my favorite when I became of age to watch such films. Do you have it?" Marie wore a smile in anticipation. Lindy looked lost and I was confused.

"Um...I will ask." Lindy retreated slowly from the room as we shared a glance at each other. Both of of saying with our eyes: "What the fuck???"

"Please enjoy the food and refreshments my Mistress has provided, and be assured by the size of my belly, you will be pregnant." Lindy said as she closed and locked the cell door.

As Marie and I got to talking and devouring the treat of a pizza, I had learned that she was enslaved right after finishing a special school in Mexico that focused on manners, protocols, and being a proper woman. I detected that the school may have ulterior motives, but said nothing. She was from New York, and after school had been shipped back home to serve her own father.

She had many sisters, but no nieces. There were no brothers at all. It was only then it occurred to me, I would never see any of the children I helped bring into the world. I was about to ask more about her life when the TV turned on at a loud volume. Shitty house music was put to the title screens.

"BREEDER SLAVES 12"

"Filmed at Company Camp 32"

"Starring..."

"Master David Mustang and his harem"

The credits were quite short, and the movie began. It centered around a larger girl doubting if she would ever be picked for breeding. The Master passes her over for the majority of the movie. But at the end finally picks her and tells her that she will the best breeder ever.

It was a shitty romantic type movie, based around breeder slaves. And only 45 minutes long.

Marie was balling. Tears streamed down her cheeks.

"He still won't breed me, he sent me to you!" She sniffed.

"Marie, my Domina is buying. Maybe you could be her property." I tried.

"No Daddy wants bloodlines." She chugged the rest of her beer and then laid back on the bed with her legs spread. Tears still dripped off her face. "Just do your job, and thank you. I won't tell if you want to do love with me."

I positioned myself between her strong legs.

"Do love?"

"Kissing and that stuff like the banned movies."

"Make love?"

"I don't know, but you are attractive, so do love to me when you put the baby in."

I made love to Marie 8 times in 48 hours. She came for the first and second time.

I was watching the latest Fem-dom porn and nursing my anal wounds when Domina showed up . As soon as she opened the door, I set down the mirror.

"Domina, I need stitches. This is not healing, and it may get infected!" I realized that I represented a lot of money to her, and thought that I had a right to be healthy. Ha! Nope!

"You need to remember that a table does not bitch about a water stain!" She looked down at me. I averted my eyes.

"I can have the ponies over to really get that wound nice and bloody. What ya think?"

She waited as I shook my head, "No".

"Good, your next client is a challenge. But I'm being paid triple my normal rate. Johanna will be down here, but not in your room at any time...other than to move her." Domina said. I raised my hand.

"What?"

"Why is she difficult?" I asked.

"I don't ask a lot of questions when I get triple pay boy. I just take the contract. I can tell you this, we are breaking her." Domina closed and locked my cell door.

Porn and sandwiches for two days. I could hear Domina getting off above me, which was the dining room, and a very low baritone voice cumming into her. Johanna's Master was right. I was delusional. The baby in Domina was not mine.

I was put in the milker 4 times each day that we didn't have a guest.

I was asleep when the screaming woke me. I turned on my only light bulb, and walked to the door to see if I could ascertain what was being said. I heard Johanna's calm voice clearly, but the new slave was screaming and growling everything. I couldn't understand any of it.

Johanna found some way of calming the woman if for only a few moments. Then I heard:

"My Lawyers will prove that the contract is not valid you piece of shit!" The woman spat.

Oh, the same trap I fell into. I smiled. I wanted to yell through the door that the new slave was wrong, but just let Johanna do her job. I wondered how I could get this one docile enough to be bred. She wasn't one of those that had attended the "schools". I had a job to do or else it would be my back being shredded.

As Johanna worked over the reluctant slave, I worked out a plan. This was going to take finesse. I had to become an actor. This woman thought herself above everyone. I had to drag her down.

When Johanna pushed her welted body into my cell, I pointed and laughed at her. Then I kept laughing, I fell to the floor and held my sides laughing.

"What the fuck you laughing at slave!" Her voice was faltering already.

I feigned trying to catch my breath, then went back to heavy laughter.

"You! You! Signed that contract!" I said "Just like you signed "Go-Bots 3" I now was actually laughing, it was no longer fake. I realized that this woman was Michelle Gray, "Actress". Her actress rating was 1% but she had some 1.2 million followers on Face page.

"You are a dick." She sniped. I instantly stopped laughing and walked up to her face, nose to nose.

"No, I'm the dick you need. Your Master wants a baby." I smiled cruelly. "Your Husband? He's part of the Company. If he sent you to me to be bred...It means he wants to sell your babies into adoption, or he wants female babies."

"This is a cruel prank!" Michelle spat.

"How many pranks have you naked, next to a human male slave that is prepared to breed you for his Mistresses approval? Oh and in a dark and dank basement cell? Oh and after my girlfriend put all these pretty welts on you?"

12