My Last Night of Freedom Ch. 05-06 - END

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached up to touch her chin. I slowly guided her head towards mine and kissed her deeply. The boi watched us as we made out for a few minutes. Alpha Johanna broke the kiss.

"Two more weeks baby. Then you can breed me again. I got to return this one across the street." She said as she grabbed the bois leash.

I was left alone for the next few days. Lindy came down to feed me, or lock a boi in the room with me to eat from. She'd retrieve the boi as soon as I was finished eating, so that there was no time to talk. She would occasionally, grab my cock and kiss me . She loved me like Johanna did.

I was also sure that Lindy loved Johanna, because her mouth tasted like Johanna's pussy.

A week after "Bobbie" had visited, Domina came down. Her face was stern.

The door was locked behind her as she entered. Very strange.

"I put you down here to stop your affections with the other slaves. You should only love and worship me. Yet I checked the recordings and I see you loving up on your Alpha, and Delta. What do you say to this?" I was laying on the mattress on the floor, as she looked down at me.

I scrambled for words to say, an answer, anything!

It clicked.

"If I were still at church, I would have no want of them. Domina took away my church, my faith, and my heaven, the honey hole!" I pleaded.

"Mmm Hmm. You love church?" She said with raised eyebrows.

"Yes Domina!"

"If you prove it by telling Johanna and Lindy you no longer love them, I will let you back upstairs and back into my bed. You will still have to be down here for clients. What do you say to that?" She asked. It was a power play. One that I would most likely lose, no matter what.

Yet I knew that she had broken up with her boyfriend, well according to Johanna. So it might be a window to crawl back into her life.

"Anything for you Domina."

"Much better attitude boy." She said as she took off her clothes. "Now put a baby in me."

She rode me reverse cowgirl, her church in full view of my wanting eyes and mouth. I was overcome by her scent, her smooth perfect skin, and her amazing ass. I lost my load in mere minutes. I thought she would be angry.

"You do love me don't you?" Domina said as she turned to meet her face to mine. Her ass in the air to get the cum to find an egg.

"Yes Domina."

"Yes Karen, say that. 'Yes Karen" She hovered over my lips with her own.

"Yes Karen I love you Karen." I said meekly.

She planted her mouth over mine and tongue wrestled with me. Her nipples tickling my chest with her ass in the air. It went on for long enough that we began to sweat in the cool room, and I was hard as a rock again. She broke the kiss that had to have lasted 15 minutes.

"I'm going to sell Johanna and Lindy." She said blandly as she sat on my cock. "If you ever cheat on me again with that weak ass white slave heart of yours, I will sell you. Do you understand?" She asked as she slid up and down my cock.

"Yes Domina."

SLAP!!

"Um...Yes Karen?"

"Better."

"I'm confused, I am your slave." I said as her vagina tightened and began to massage my cock.

"You are my slave, that is true. But in the house, away from Company eyes, I want you to be my submissive mate. No man loves me more than you. No man ever will." She sighed as she ground down on my cock.

Holy shit! I hit the jackpot!

"I will send the girls down and you will breed them. After both are bred you will tell them that you love me, and they are going to be sold tomorrow with females in their bellies." She breathed.

She was a Goddess. I knew this. But selling Johanna? After I lie to her and breed her? My mind began to short circuit. Who did I love more? Domina always lied! Who could I trust?

"Wait." I stopped meeting Domina's hips mid coitus. "If you sell Johanna, I'm not breeding her first. That is mean, and wrong."

"The white stud loves her too much. That leaves no room for his fiancee." She said as she climbed off of me.

"Fiancee?" I asked.

"I was going to marry you, have you take my last name." She said as she dressed.

I had a million questions. Only one got answered before she left and locked the door.

"I lined up two studs that push female sperm. Goodnight!" She said.

The Auction

By happenstance, Johanna, Lindy and I were in the same cage. We snuggled together even though the black forewomen kept hitting us with canes through the bars.

"Stop cuddling! You have been sold to the auction house. We own you till you are bought! The three of you pick a corner and stay there!" I picked a corner across from Johanna. I mouthed:

"I'm sorry."

She shook her head slowly, side to side. "Don't be. This is slave life." Johanna whispered.

From backstage we could hear the auctioneer rattling off prices for the various white slaves. A heavily armored guard opened our cage.

"Male, climb out!" Said the jailer. She reminded me of all of the sexy black women that worked for the TSA. I followed orders.

"Come with me. You need to have your tats removed."

It was not a long walk to a sterile room with all sorts of horrors on the walls. Diagrams on how to castrate slaves, and more...

"Stay here the doctor will be here shortly." The large woman pushed me into the operating table and spun to exit. The door locked behind her.

Books and diagrams for any horror a slave could imagine. Clitoris removal, hobbling, tracking chip insertion, tongue modification, large bore piercings, and finally tattoo removal.

"Laser Removal of Tattoos". I opened the book. I scanned the contents to find out what would be done. Before I could react a guard and a doctor walked in.

The guard was a young woman, She looked like she had been brainwashed, or was real high on something. Her eyes were glazed over. The doctor was a middle aged black woman.

"Get on the table face down. We need to remove the tat on your neck first. Then the one above your penis. The "tramp stamp" can stay as all of the bidders are African American. Guard, lock him down." She walked away from the table and came back with a ball gag.

"Bite down on the gag, as that is all the anesthesia you will get. It would be smart to hold still." The doctor said as the large gag was strapped into my mouth.

It was like a pointed sunburn that got worse with every pass. She explained that it would be a scar for the rest of my life. I would not have to shave my pubes anymore, as the scar above my penis destroyed the hair follicles. She finished and took off her gloves.

"Could have been worse. I could have had to cut out a brand!" She said as I whimpered getting off of the table.

"Take him back to the holding cell." She said bluntly.

Johanna saw my bandages, and covered her face with her hands. Then her face changed, anger came over it.

"It's your own fault! You are a fucking slave! Defending me was stupid!" Johanna shouted. Lindy moved to her and covered her mouth. Lindy whispered.

"Shut up! He loves us! Do you want that bitch guard to come back?" Lindy let go of Johanna.

"I think this is a BWA event." I said quietly.

"Why?" Lindy asked

"Only women. Also, the "Black Owned" tattoo was left alone." I muttered. "Corners! Guard!" I whispered harshly.

The guard was looking at a picture on her phone.

"You, Johanna, out!"

Lindy and I watched as she was cuffed and collared and taken to the stage. Lindy and I were left alone.

"Jo was right, you should have just bred us, and let her sell us. You'd be her submissive fiancee. You would have had your church again."

"Lies. She said those things to me to get me to breed you. She has never been honest. Johanna's old Master was right about everything." I scoffed.

"Well then kiss me before they pull me out next!" Lindy said as tears began to well. "I love you Billy!" She said as our lips met. We embraced for as long as we heard no steps.

"SOLD!" Came from the stage. Now we were both in tears. Less then 30 seconds later Lindy was hauled from the cage. I listened as best as I could but I could not make out what was going on. The only thing that was clear was...

"SOLD!"

I was pulled from the cell about an hour later. I was placed then locked onto a chair that reminded me of those that dentists use. Headphones were strapped on and a screen came to life. I had seen this movie before. My free cock grew, as I was freshly programmed.

As I watched fresh bandages were applied and I was given water.

"Lot 107 is a stud that has a 100% record of creating females. It has had one owner, that reports it is cum addicted. Former owner says it is programmed to worship ass, and is graded at B+ at oral. Ponies from Master Cowboy's ranch have bred it, and have been used to feed it.

Former owner is selling because of it's affection towards other house slaves, specifically the females.

Because of the breeding record of this stud, opening bid will be one hundred thousand." The auctioneer stated.

A chorus of groans came from the crowd. I was walked out onto the stage and was turned around and walked back and forth in front of the crowd I could not see. A spotlight blinded me even as we moved back and forth across the stage.

A murmur began to grow as I was paced back and forth.

"One hundred!"

"110!"

"115!"

"116!"

All female voices. I wondered what the new church would taste like. How her piss would taste.

"I have 116! do I hear 120?" The skinny woman said. Her skills as an auctioneer were lacking, but she was really pretty. Too bad she was so undernourished.

"117!"

I was held in place, my back turned to the crowd.

"Look at this round white butt, perfect for whoring. All your breeders full of females, and can be a hooker on the side! You can make your money back in no time! I want 120!"

"120!"

"I have 120, do I hear 125?"

I sold for $137,000.

I was taken back to the doctor's room immediately after I was sold. I was locked onto the table, and watched as a team of nurses and a couple of doctors surrounded me. I had no idea what my owner looked like, or what was about to happen to me.

I felt a prick on the inside of my right elbow, and then, within seconds all went black.

Chapter 6

Welcome home

My mouth was very dry. I was thirsty. My eyes wanted to open but for some reason couldn't. I could smell burning charcoal and could hear men screaming.

"This one is awake. Wash his eyes, he's got crud holding them shut." A woman's voice.

"Lips are cracking, hydrate it." Another woman's voice.

I felt a cool wash cloth go over my eyes and I was able to open them.

"Scan his chip and enter it into the laptop." The first voice said.

"Yes Ma'am!" A third female voice.

"Drink, it's fresh!" The second voice. My eyes tried to adjust to the brightness. A jug was put to my lips and I drank clear, near flavorless piss. I swallowed as much as I could till the plastic jug was taken away.

I was in a barn. Naked, barefoot, and at some sort of farm. The air was hot. Maybe 100 degrees. I could now smell burned flesh.

The male screaming continued.

"Can you see?" A woman with mocha complexion held a picture to my face. The guard holding the pic wore body armor, and was armed with a rifle over her shoulder and a sidearm. Her black hair was tied back, and her face had small features. She looked younger than the smattering of gray in her hair said she was. All over, a very attractive woman.

"Yes, yes ma'am." I stammered.

"I ain't no ma'am. I'm your barn boss. You will address me as "boss", is that clear?" The skinny woman said.

"Yes boss."

"Good. This picture is for you. It is your owner, and my employer. You will keep it in your barn stall. You will never meet her, you will never go to her church. You are to look at it when you do your studding. Is that clear stud 218?!" She sounded like a Marine drill Sargent.

"Clear boss!" I enunciated. My stall was open to air above waist height via a window. Heavy bars covered all access to the outside. This was then covered with screen to keep insects out. Three solid wooden walls, in my stall, but a half wall facing the outside. The floor was polished concrete.

I looked around as the boss lady went over her clipboard.

A dented bucket was in one corner. A queen sized thin shitty mattress was in the corner across from the bucket. It had heavy blankets and two pillows on it side by side.

"The schedule you will keep is follows. At 5am you will be jogged with the other studs in this barn, for a half mile. Next is calisthenics. Then shower with the entire barn. You will bring your bucket to the shower area which is out of this door, and to the left. At the end of all of the stalls there is an open shower area. You will dump your refuse, clean your bucket, and then clean yourself.

Says here you are a cum dumpster. Fuck I may have to move you closer to the pony barns. I'll be right back." Boss pulled out a cell phone and left my stall.

While she was gone, I looked out the window. In an open space were older white men being branded with hot irons. In the distance I saw a Saguaro cactus.

"Wonderful..." I thought, "They have to do this upwind of my stall?"

"HEY!" I heard a voice. "I'm in the stall next to you! I'm 203, but I was Todd."

"218, Billy." I replied. The door opened. Boss was back.

"Okay so Pony barns will bring over a full, but clean, fuck boi to feed you for breakfast, but only breakfast. You eat normal meals other than that. You are to stay healthy...where was I?"

"Shower boss." I said quietly.

"Right. So after your shower, breakfast. Then your breeder will be delivered. You will breed her once before lunch, again before dinner, and once before lights out. She will be removed after lights out. It's going to be the same slave for 7 days. So you will end up getting to know her. Don't fall in love, you will never see her again.

Lunch is delivered around 11am. Dinner is around 7pm, when it starts to cool off. From 2pm till about 7pm it will be very warm. Just warning you. Lights out is at 11pm." She stated. I raised my hand to ask a question. She waved my hand down.

"Don't ask me any questions about where you are, or anything of the sort. If you cause me to discipline you, you will not like the creative way I run my barn.

A clock, will be on the PC that will be installed shortly. It has pretty much the same shit your last owner gave you. Hard drive is external, so more TV shows and porn. If you have an emergency, bang on the stall door 3 times, wait a second, then do it again. Either I, or my two guards are always on-duty.

You will have an urge to talk to your neighbors. This is only allowed when you don't have a breeder in your stall, or with you during morning exercise. Clear?" She asked.

"Yes Boss."

"Lastly. I know your former owner allowed you beer and cigarettes. Here you either get to earn luxuries like that, after successful studding...OR one of your barn-mates can gift these things to you, As well as healthy snacks we allow stud slaves to have.

They will normally gift you if they have no breeder with them for the day. Like, if they ask to fuck you in the shower, you may want to agree to it. You may get a gift from the slave.

Then again, if you like it rough, throw a punch when he asks. Anyone without a breeder will most likely help gang bang you...And yes, we let it happen. It's entertainment. Best to be friendly, is all I'm saying." She looked down at her clipboard.

"Oh!" She looked up at me. "You will be seeing a doctor today for more hormone treatment, and a kidney cleanse. Just a couple of shots." She flipped through pages on the clipboard.

"Don't drink from the white cow assigned to you. Not piss, not breast milk. The milk belongs to your Owner, and the piss is not safe. A fresh half gallon of piss for each of you will be brought with every meal. The blue cap means is came from us guards, a red cap means it came from the water filtration barn, and a gold cap means it came from your Owner. That slave, is a reward. Enjoy her flavor."

"Stay hydrated." She said and pushed open my stall door. It locked right after it closed.

I went to the window.

"Todd?" I said softly.

"No need to whisper, we can talk. I don't have a girlfriend in right now." Todd said.

"Do you know where we are?" I asked.

"Mexico."

"What is the 'Water filtration barn'?" I asked. It got me a long answer.

"So Billy, all the pony and farm slaves on this plantation drink well water. Then they piss into milk jugs all day. Slave kidneys' filters out the majority of the shitty water. The filtration slaves then have the jugs poured into vats that process it. It has a mild flavor, but the urea is mostly removed." Todd explained.

"I prefer it fresh." I announced.

"That only happens when a guard rapes you." His tone was low, Todd didn't like sex with women, or had a massive aversion to good water.

"Rape?" I asked. I heard a heavy sigh.

"That is what our Owners guards love to do. They find something you hate, and make you do it over and over! I thought being a slave meant having tons of sex with your owner. I got shipped here instead." His voice trailed. I could hear a hitch in his voice. He was crying, I was sure of it. I said nothing for 15 minutes till he spoke again.

"I was owned by a beautiful African American goddess. I loved her, worshiped her. She sold me because I gagged when she sent me to "church". I had not heard that term before! And drinking piss is gross!" Todd explained. I didn't have the heart to tell him that I loved church. In fact he gave me an idea.

"So now all of the guards make me lick their butts, sometimes for over an hour! Then I have to drink from them!" He whined. I would need to fake that I hated it, and remember to not be so willing. Nope that would not work, my former owner most likely told the new owner all about me.

"Todd, stop bitching. You are stud slave, we have it made. We could be field slaves." I said in a low but firm voice.

"Fuck off!"

Well good to see I'm making friends.

I crawled into bed, the desert nights are freezing and the wool blanket only kept me warm if I wrapped myself in it completely. I had dreams of church. The salty flavor, and pungent smell of Domina. Her cheeks leading me to the alter. So that I may lay my tongue inside of it, after I had cleaned it.

I woke to my stall door opening. I laid still.

"That the new one?"

"Yeah, you bought him last auction."

"You mean, YOU bought him, last auction." The voice was stern. Then it softened slightly. "Cum addict?"

"We are trying to ween him."

"No."

"Goddess?"

"Keep him on a diet of cum, piss, and meat." I felt the blanket ripped off of me. I held still and breathed slowly, as if I was asleep.

"Yes Goddess."

"Send it to the doc to get those tats removed, then brand him properly."

"Yes Goddess."

I heard movement, the stall door had just been re-opened, then slammed shut.

(Muffled) "Oh...and move him to the barn closest to the road! No point in paying for travel time.."

"Yes Goddess!" 5 seconds passed.

"On your feet slave!" Boss yelled. "I know you are awake!"

"So cold..." I mumbled, as I got to my feet.

"Then move quickly, double time...go-go-go-go!!"

I was happy to run to warm up. In fact I went into a near sprint. Boss always matched my speed, and pushed herself to go faster to lead me. I smiled. I knew that I could smoke these two in a heartbeat.

(Church. Home. Have to go back!)

I slowed my pace indicating I was getting tired as I looked for a way out. More buildings were ahead. I needed to act fast.

(There! The fence is down!)

I looked toward the rising sun to figure out which way was north. Then hit the jets and bolted over the blown over fencing.

"Stop! STOP OR WE WILL SHOOT!!"

I began to cut and shake like a wide receiver shaking off tackles. When I heard the first shots I was not afraid. They were tranquilizer darts. I made almost 100 yards past the darts range when I heard the real guns. I tried to run over and around the cacti. My bare feet were most likely bleeding something bad as I kept catching stray needles, or unseen rocks. Yet I kept going as fast as I could..