My Late Arrival to the Road to Sex

Story Info
Discovering Sex, From Youth to Adulthood. Loving my wife.
1.6k words
4.08
2.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I think of the 1980's, I think of playing outside, going to skating parties and riding bikes around the neighborhood. As a young adult, music, MTV and watching romantic comedies was a way of life. Regardless of your age, movie scenes of boobs and bush could always be appreciated.

As life flew by, I was beginning to feel like I had two different personalities. My inner self was always dying to catch another glimpse of boobs and bush. My outer self was waiting to fall in love. Simply put, it was like having a devil above my right shoulder, always sexually curious, and an angel above my left shoulder, always looking for the love of my life.

I didn't experience magazine or vhs porn until my 20's, but after that happened, the devil above my right shoulder began showing up more often. Any moments I had to let my mind wander, I would be thinking about sex. When would I have it? What would it be like? Who would it be with? How would I feel afterwards? Would I feel guilty? Would I feel relieved? Would I still be in love?

Before heading to work one morning, I awoke, lightly playing with myself in bed. Since my day was already starting off with morning wood, I thought I would take a few extra minutes envisioning the woman I would one day meet. I figured I'd fool around with this ongoing erection and really bad case of blue balls I had been having. I continued running my hand around my cock. I didn't feel like stopping. I couldn't stop thinking about sex. As I continued a little more rapidly, I began to feel an exciting sensation creeping up. I wanted to immediately stop....thinking that I was suddenly in unfamiliar territory....but I couldn't stop, it felt too good. Something huge was suddenly on the horizon. I had never seen my cock this big before.

Eventually I erupted, making a sticky mess under the blanket. I was confused, but also relieved. I thought I had done something incredibly wrong, like I broke the law or something. Even though I was familiar with light porn, I wasn't really sure what would happen from stroking my cock. It was like I had just unloaded years of sex built up in my head. I was definitely late to the party.

I still had my romantic side to deal with. I always had this feeling that when I met a woman, she was going to be the ONE. She was going to be the one I had always dreamed of. I thought that was how it was supposed to be. I envisioned my dating years starting off with attraction, leading to a love story, then leading to everything else that followed. I guess all of those romantic comedies from my generation had just brain washed me. As an inexperienced adult, sex wasn't something you talked about with just anybody.

Sure, I had friends that would have sex with any woman available, no matter what their attraction, or how little they had in common. I was as horny as the next guy, but I didn't understand that way of thinking. I know, it sounds like I was kind of a snob, but I wasn't. I simply thought dating and falling in love came before sex. I was so focused on falling in love, attraction and compatibility, that many sexual opportunities had already passed me by. Several past relationships I had probably ended early because of my lack of experience. Having that frame of mind caused me to be a virgin later than most.

I knew my romantic side was beginning to dissolve when I started dating this one woman. She was somewhat cute, but also a bit annoying. We had little in common, other than being available and sexually curious. She was the first woman I ever started making out with on a regular basis. Nothing sexual at first, just kissing and hands all over each other. I convinced myself that maybe I was being too picky. Maybe I just needed to try and make this relationship thing work and see what it would lead to.

Eventually IT happened...well sort of. With an extra thick condom, in the setting of a pitch black bedroom, and under heavy blankets, IT happened. We had sex. I had no clue what I was doing, and I was way too nervous to cum. In fact, my erection was probably only at 75%. It also didn't help that the "sex" felt like throwing a toothpick into a volcano, partially my fault as well. She had experience, but it didn't seem like much. It was then that I finally realized that sex wasn't exactly going to be the big, stars all perfectly aligned moment, that I always thought it would be. That woman and I broke up a few weeks later. I didn't have sex again for another 3 years.

Finally, a few years and a number of boring dates later, all the stars WERE perfectly aligned. I met the woman that eventually turned out to be my wife. What started as co-workers, quickly turned into friends with benefits, and that quickly turned into madly in love with non-stop sex. We were making out before we were even officially dating. To be honest, we were making out even before our first date.

When we started hanging out, I would sometimes take my camera and we'd go to random places around town, doing little photo shoots while getting to know each other better. I've always loved photographing her. Then we started going to concerts. We began to make out more and more; at our job, around town, in our cars, etc..etc. One evening, we finally went up to her apartment with one thing on our minds.

After recently ending a 4 year relationship, this woman definitely had some experience in bed. We started kissing and had our hands all over each other minutes after we walked into her apartment. Our sexual tensions had been building for weeks. Things had now built up so rapidly that we were both ready to explode. We were down to our underwear in minutes.

After a while, she slowly pulled my cock out, lightly stroking it while she kissed me. Then, after one last kiss, she wrapped her beautiful lips around my cock. This was a first for me. She continued going down on me for what seemed like forever. I had never been this hard in my life. We both knew we weren't going all the way that night, but I could tell she was trying to get me to cum.

This is where my inexperience came back to haunt me again. I was now in a position where I wasn't sure how to react. I had the worst case of blue balls. Cumming would be the biggest relief. She was sweating from working so hard, sucking and stroking...harder and harder. The problem was me being able to come to terms with cumming in her mouth. She obviously didn't have a problem with me doing it, in fact she was dying for me to cum.

Finding her so beautiful, sexy and the fact that I was falling in love with her, didn't make my next decision very easy; keep things romantic, or release into her mouth and face. My inner self was being blocked by my outer self. The devil above my right shoulder was screaming for me to just release everything and enjoy the ride. The angel above my left shoulder was reminding me of how beautiful, lovely and sweet this woman was, and that she had already won my heart.

She was surprised that I didn't cum. I think it bothered her that I didn't cum. I was still hard as a rock, but I just couldn't do it to her, not yet. I guess I hadn't quite reached that comfort level yet. It was a little embarrassing, but regardless, I had never been that excited in my life, and she seemed very excited as well.

Instead of getting dressed and leaving, she took my hand and put it down her panties. I still remember that very first feeling. It's like she was giving me a tour of her body. She knew how inexperienced I was. Most woman are probably turned off by a male's inexperience. Fortunately for me, she was the type that found it cute. My fingers were immediately submerged into her wet pussy. I was still hard from her oral, but now, running my hand between her legs was getting me even harder. This was another first for me. We continued to fool around for another hour or so.

Overtime, it didn't take long for her to build up my confidence and experience. I've always felt that the rewards were well worth it for both of us. We experimented a lot in her apartment. I've always looked at her as my sex trainer. My first everything was with her.

As the years have gone by, I've stepped up my game. I listen to a lot of sex podcasts to help keep things spicy in the bedroom. 19 years later, she's more beautiful than ever before. I'm always focused on what I can do to make her happier, in life and in bed. Instead of being sexually curious, these days it's more like true lust, love, obsession, a seriously devoted sexual desire and commitment to make my wife happy. It's my turn to return the favor.

When it comes to sex, I was a little late to the party. My beautiful wife helped get my ass on the road, put in some miles, and earn my fuck license. It's now my job to keep her engine hot and running...😜

My road to sex was a long journey. I was definitely a late bloomer. It may have taken some time, but eventually, when the time finally came, the stars WERE perfectly aligned. I found my "Monique".

❤️

Love you sexy lady!