My Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She mounted me and I struggled to get loose. Her legs wrapped down and around mine and she flexed and tightened. I was immobilized. Her arm slung around, behind my head lifting it from the ground. I found my hands on each side of her hips for reasons unknown as they could do nothing to help me. I began running them south to where I wanted to squeeze when she went taut. I got harder. She was bringing me to the edge. I started to fight back and she loosened her legs and feet around my calves, then she rolled to the side.

I was instantly on top of her. I forced her legs open with my thighs and, for a brief moment, felt in control. My hips between hers in a dominant position. I soon discovered that I was there because she wanted me there. Her hips rocked back and her legs came over my head. Her ankles crossed beneath my chin. My arms were trapped with each elbow precariously placed against her inner thighs. She squeezed her legs together, they straightened, the tops of her feet compressing against each side of my neck... her toes now wrapped behind my ears. I felt the blood flow to my head being interrupted and the pressure against my elbows intensify. I could hear my pulse in my ears. Then I was free and she was, again, in front of me in the table top position. I was looking at her wetness. She dropped her hips back and looked over her shoulder catching my eye. She was enticing me to come get her and as I did so, she reached between her legs and caught me in her hand. She had a grip on the part of me that she'd earlier assaulted with a perfectly placed kick. She squeezed and before it began to hurt, released and found my head. She squeezed me between her fingers and I felt lightheaded. "I told you when you tried, that I would reward you," she said looking seductively at me.

She transitioned fast and was now on her back. My outstretched arm trapped between her legs, now draped over my chest. I felt her on my arm. She flexed her hamstring and pulled her heel close to my next as she rocked her hips. I felt the pressure growing, again. She drew her foot over my neck and stopped to rub me gently with her toes... it felt wonderful. She placed the ball and then sole of that exquisite foot on my cheek and pushed my face away as she made good use of my arm.

She was then back on her feet and facing me in a traditional Tae Kwon Do stance. She executed a series of kicks that would have been devastating had they connected with me. Inches from my face, my body, my erection. Without clothing, I could see in great detail how her body moved with one leg above her head and the other on the ground. She was so beautiful and deadly. She was so in control and could have destroyed me and she was showing off. "I received my second degree blackbelt in Tae Kwon Do when I was 20 and I've appreciated how its helped me incorporate my legs, knees and feet into my attacks," she said as she continued to kick. Lightning fast and accurate, each kick stopped exactly where she wanted it to. No more, no less. The knife edge of her tan foot, white polished toes, hovered just below my nose.

As I moved to kiss it, her foot found its place back on the floor. My desire was growing. I was mad for her and I ran at her assuming that I could overwhelm her defenses. She delivered a perfectly time shoulder throw that landed me directly at her feet. I don't think she even moved other than to twist. She hauled me to a seated position and sat down behind me. Her legs tightened about my waist and her heels dug into my crotch. I wasn't paying attention to her arms until it was too late. She was grinding against me at the same time she was cutting off the circulation to my head. She was moaning and gasping. The pressure was gone and suddenly there were fingers playing with one of my nipples, the other hand sliding down over my pants. I was going mad.

Another round of throws led to joint locks. At one point, I found her perpendicular to me on the ground with my left ankle locked to her chest. Her right foot had found it's purchase just above my knee and she was leaning back while extending her leg. She was forcing my legs a split and it was excruciating. She released the pressure and wrapped an arm around the top of my foot as she pivoted around to sit and face me. She placed one foot in my groin, pushed and leaning back. The searing pain in my right ankle confirmed my submission. She was instantly up and on her back above me. When I rolled over to face her, I managed to get to my hands with one beside each hip. I needed them to keep me from falling on top of her. Using my own hips to control her positioning, she placed both feet on my thighs and quickly pushed one way... and then the other. In an instant, she had deftly repositioned the angle between her hips and my own and pulled one leg through the space between my arms. This allowed her to windmill her legs open and closed whereby trapping my head and one shoulder between her legs. The leg she had freed shot straight up into the air while the other arrived behind my head, calf against my neck. As it came to be straight, she folded her left leg over her right angle locking the ankle behind her folded knee. There was no where to go. Her fingers laced behind my head, she pulled down while rocking her hips up. The pressure was intense. I don't know how many times she flexed causing me to black out and then come to as I had lost track of time. She finally released, knowing that I was on the verge of erupting as much as I knew that she was experiencing a level of eroticism and ecstasy beyond my comprehension.

"Suck on me," she instructed and I complied. She rubbed me while I did her bidding and I came. "I'll add that to the cost of my services," she smiled.

"Once I discovered my need to martially dominate men, I would give a private lesson to the boys I trained with. They never complained," and with that her shin was under my chin and her other leg draped over my shoulder. She waited a split second, just long enough for me to consider breaking free but before I could act on any impulse, she applied pressure and I was, again, trapped. "Judo and jujitsu are incredible arts for foreplay," she explained. "You're rolling together... entwined and touching... skin on skin, or in my case skin on shirt... you're greased in each other's sweat... you're breathing hard... and I'm in complete control." With that she ran her fingers down my spine and I was instantly hard again. What had happened?? "I told you that I'm in control.. of everything."

We were standing again. "Tuck your shirt back in," I complied. "I began my study of Kenpo karate to understand the body mechanics of strikes. It is a highly effective martial art for devastation and domination." With that she moved through a series of coordinated back fists, heel kicks, face strikes and rib breaks. I didn't dare move. "Attack," she demanded. I struck out with a slap to her face and missed. Ribs. Groin. Knee. Neck. Ears. I couldn't keep pace with her strikes and pulls... so fast and accurate. But when she was done with what would have been my certain devastation, I was once again riding over her shoulder. "Hite!" was what I heard before the floor rose to meet me... again.

"Do you realize how easy it would be for me to seriously hurt you?" she said. "Yes," I uttered. I could sense her erotic energy; she was breathing hard. Her naked form was vibrating and dripping. "When I was twenty, I was jumped by two men walking home from class one summer night." She was standing over me and holding my arm extended towards the ceiling, the back of my hand purposely rubbing against that part of her that mattered right now. "They had no idea who I was. The first, who came at me from the side, never saw the kick that knocked him unconscious," she recalled. "The chamber and extension were perfect. As a result, I felt nothing when my foot made contact with his face." I was now starting to breathe harder. "The second, who approached from behind, came to appreciate the unbalancing of a well-executed judo throw before he lost consciousness, my ankles compressing either side of his neck." With that, she twisted my wrist and forced my elbow against her leg while bringing her shin to bear on my neck. I was in pain and I was lightheaded... she was in control. I was submitted. When I looked up, she had touched her self and her eyes had briefly rolled back into her head. I was seeing every part of her that I desired from his angle. She released her hold.

I stood up as she pulled me back down, wrapping her legs around my body, crossing her ankles. I loved being in this cradle of control and I certainly didn't want to be anywhere else. She pulled my shirt loose from the back of my pants and with her left hand passed a handful of it to the other waiting to accept it under my chin. With the handoff made, she tightened her wrapped legs and flexed her core. I moved towards her head and she moved closer to my body all the while applying pressure to my carotid arteries with my own shirt and her forearm. I couldn't use my hands as they were on the floor, unwittingly keeping me in this position. Again, I was becoming light headed and at the same time I was rock hard. I was in the embrace of a dominant, naked martial arts woman who had complete control of me.

"Through my exploration of martial arts sadism and domination, I discovered a hold that would bring either men or women into ecstasy, if I allowed it. I would play a bit of a game to see how long I could keep them on the edge before they lost their minds," she whispered into my ear. Maintaining the grip around my neck, she released her ankles and placed her feet over the backs of my legs and onto the ground between them. She spread my legs apart using her feet. Had I been exposed, I would have been in the perfect position to enter her. She pulled her heels in, popping my hips up. Then, with one hand she found her way to my bulge and cupped me... all of me. And she massaged. While she increased the pressure there, she also increased the pressure between her legs and around my neck. The combination of these three actions is something that I will never adequately describe. I lost consciousness briefly and I came hard. My entire body convulsed, before I went limp. I found a euphoria I didn't know existed. She knew exactly what this would do.

She rolled me to the side and straddled me. With her knees next to my ears, she positioned me where she wanted me. Her scent was intoxicating and she now demanded her payment. I obliged. Again, she was in control and I did her bidding.

For the remaining thirty minutes, she demonstrated judo and jujitsu throws, holds and strangulation techniques. She still naked, and me fully clothed. She was exquisite. I love being pressed against her and rolling over her body. I loved her foot in my groin... in my face... sucking on her toes... tickling her sole with my tongue... nibbling... and being launched over her. I loved being trapped between her thighs. On several occasions I increased the intensity of my attacks and each time they were disarmed with efficient, effortless and complete control.

"Why does this excite you?" I asked.

"It's hard to explain, but the invigorating surge of energy is like no other. I feel powerful and beautiful at the same time and it leaves me with a sense of overwhelming ecstasy and euphoria when I put you in a joint lock, submission, or strangle hold. When you roll as light as a feather over my hip or shoulder. When you suck on me... my toes... my nipples. Doesn't matter if a man or a woman, it's always the same," she responded.

We finished the remaining thirty minutes and I asked when I could see her again. "Couple of weeks," she replied, "I have to be in Redwood, Washington to teach a class at a dojo there."

"Good," I said. "That will give me time to get with Steve and up my game for you... learn a few things so I'm better prepared."

By now she had slipped back into her dress, and her beautiful toes had found their sandals. "Trust me," she said looking into my eyes. "it won't make any difference." I was instantly aroused (again) as she walked out the door.

-The End-

12