My Life as a Bisexual Man #02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElskerFrb
ElskerFrb
24 Followers

"I think you are ready now," Michael said and put on a condom on his erect cock and pulled the butt plug out. "We just need one more thing to have your full attention. "

Michael had some kind of remote controller in his hand, and he clicked a button. On the TV screen the picture changed and to my astonishment the picture was of myself all naked and on all four on the bed. I looked great and sexy, but I was a little confused.

"I know what you are thinking, "said Michael, "Yes, I am recording it. Do not be scared, it is only for myself unless you want a copy. You look great in the camera, and you will be able to watch your first fuck on the screen. Actually, I have two cameras." Michael clicked another button, and the picture change to a new view, where I could see my cock, balls and asshole from below. It looked nice and open. I was about to protest, but my exhibitionism and need for sex had taken over, and it could be fun to watch my first fuck later.

Michael changed the view back, and I could see his stiff dick getting into the picture and closing in on my butt. I could feel the cock between my buttocks and his dickhead pressing on my asshole and simultaneous I could see it all on the screen. It was as being in a porn movie and feeling it at the same time. It felt great and slowly his cock moved into my open and ready ass. His cock was big and thick, and I could feel it all the way in until it filled my rectum, and what a feeling. It just added another level to sex.

Michael started slowly to fuck me. It was better than any of my fantasies and clearly better than the dildoes. On the screen I could see Michael fucking me and sometimes he changed the view to the close up where his cock was moving in and out of my asshole. God, it looked good. What hot and sexy guys Michael and I was. Michael had his hands on my black shining latex butt and he squeezed my buns every time he jammed his cock into my hole. I could feel it going all the way in and filling my hole and then being pulled out for, after a short moment again working its way in. I was in sex-heaven and Michael was right, I have wanted cock in my ass ever since.

Michael had the necessary endurance and I was fucked and fucked and fucked for what seemed a long time, until I blew splashes of sperm on the bed. One of the wildest orgasm I ever had. I had never had an orgasm without playing with my cock before, but the intense pleasure of a cock pumping my ass and stuffing my rectum again and again just got me there. "You are a very horny slut," Michael said as he kept fucking my ass. "And you just love cock. I bet you want more." My eyes had been glued to the TV screen all the time, and it is one of my best experiences seeing myself cum with a cock in my ass.

Michael hammered his cock deep in my ass and leaned in over me and said, "Now it is my turn." Michael stepped up the pace at fucked me faster and harder. His balls were slapping into my bottom for each trust. We were both sweating hard now. On the screen I could see our wet and shining bodies. Michael were driving his cock in my ass and I pressed my ass back at his cock. It was almost as watching a dance between two perfect dancers enjoying each other and melting together as one. He changed to the close-up camera. On the screen his lovely large cock blasted my hole again and again. I have been fucked by a lot of guys since, but this was the best fuck I ever had, and it was my first. In the screen I could see Michael' large balls dangling wildly but getting more and more ready for the moment Michael was wanting. It was as they got more and more tight and full." Oh, what a nice ass to fuck, "moaned Michael, just before his entire body tighten and he shot his load in the condom inside of me as he kept on fucking. I almost wished we had done it bareback.

We fell both down on the bed all sweaty and exhausted. My asshole felt completely satisfied but missing the cock packing my rectum. I ripped the condom of Michael' cock and sucked and cleaned it. It tasted great. I laid down beside him and hugged his quivering body and was just happy for the outcome. To have a cock fuck your ass was the best sexual experience I ever had, and I could only wish that every man could have that special sexual feeling once in their life. We lay on the bed for a long time trying to control our emotions and our breathing, but still kissing and caressing each other. None of us wished to break the moment.

After a while Michael nipped at my ear and asked if I would like to have a bath and sleep over. It was almost morning and I just accepted his offer as I was exhausted and tired. He took my hand and showed me to the bathroom. It was a large bathroom in white marble. He turned on the hot water in the shower and dragged me under the gushing water together with himself. It was wonderful, and we kissed and caressed all the possible erotic zones we could think of. It was not sex anymore but using time to get back to earth. He gave me a bottle of shower gel, and we washed each other while we caressed each other's bodies, butts and dicks. When we were cleaned he dried me and himself with a large white cottony towel and lead me into his bedroom. The bed was a large king-sized bed with clean sheets and after lying down front to back I fell asleep almost immediately.

I do not know for how long time I slept but I was wakened by Michael licking my dick and rimming my ass. I just lay there enjoying the pleasure. I got more and more aroused. After a while Michael lubed me up and put on a condom. From behind he lifted my leg and inserted his cock slowly in my asshole while he masturbated my cock with his hand. He fucked me gently and the soreness in my hole from the nights ordeals soon vanished and became pure pleasure. I turned my head against him and he French kissed me as his cock again and again filled my rectum. It would have been perfect to have our orgasm simultaneously, but I enjoyed the masturbating, the kissing and fucking so much and soon I was spraying large splashes of sperm on the sheets. Michael kept trusting his dick into me faster and faster and soon after his dick got stiffer and larger and he blasted my ass with an explosive orgasm. He removed his limp cock and went to the bathroom where he returned after a while with a hot moist towel and cleaned my dick, balls and ass.

With a soft voice Michael said, "Thank you. What a night. You are a great fuck," and continued, "Breakfast or shall I say lunch is ready."

He threw me a bath rope and took me into the kitchen where he brewed me a fresh Americano and we sat down an ate a delicious breakfast, while we talked about the night. He pushed a cd over the table and said, "Here is your copy of your first fuck. I am sure it will not be the last. Send me a word when you want more. I want more of that great ass."

At the kitchen clock on the wall I could see it was 2 o'clock early Sunday afternoon. I went into the dining room and picked up my clothes from the floor, where I had left them in the night. I checked my Nokia and to my surprise there were several calls and seven SMS from my wife. I had completely forgot my wife and the last SMS said, that she was worried, that I did not return her calls and was on her way back home. She would be at home in less than an hour. I explained the situation to Michael and I left fast with a last short kiss. Rushing out of the head door into the street I bumped into a handsome man and running past him I heard the words, "Nice show. Hope, we will meet a day." Before I had a chance to stop and turn around he had disappeared among other people in the street. Blushing red I took my car home and arrived just in time to take a bath and wash the smell of Michael and sex of my body. It took me several hours to calm my wife down and convince her that I just had been sleeping deep and for a long time. I do not think I succeeded completely, and my wife properly thought I had cheated on her with another woman, but we never talk about it since.

ElskerFrb
ElskerFrb
24 Followers
12