My Life As A Host To A Slime 03

Story Info
Megan makes her choice.
3.8k words
4.7
3.2k
4
0

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 08/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared wide eyed at Prime's confession that this monster was running a company while Prime smiled at me and I couldn't tell if the smile was a 'smug' smile or her 'regular' smile that she had shown me all this time.

Like I thought a human being was running the company and this monster was one of its assets. Not that the monster was running the company that hired me.

I sat there and thought about my answer to Prime's question of do I really want to be their host after learning that Prime is in fact CEO of the company meaning for the year I'll be CEO but as a puppet as Prime and her sister's use my body. The only thing I get to do is kick back and let them do whatever they want to do with my body.

So I went over all the pros and cons of this.

Problem # 1 - Food

Pro: At least I'll know I'll be fed three times a day. Probably the good stuff and no junk food for me.

Pro: I'll more than likely not gain any weight.

Con: No telling how much or how often I'll be eating as I'm sure I'll constantly be eating as that's how Prime hinted at what will happen.

Worry: What if I develop some type of weird diabetes because the glutton slime will only consume sugar the entire time it's in control of my caloric intake

Outcome: Guess this will have to be a gamble as the BIG pro was at least I'll eat more than once a day compared to what I am doing currently hence my sickly petite deposition and that ONE meal was if I was lucky as usually it was some small snack....or junk food or what's left after my brother is done.

I usually let my little sister eat most of the food as she was still growing while my little brother, though he is a teenager he gobbles up everything in the house because he plays sports.

Maybe my brother and glutton slime should get together and see who can eat more. I'm fairly certain my brother will give glutton slime a run for her money.

Problem # 2 - Brain

Pro: Prime says she will improve my brains current functionality more than likely improving my brain making me ten times smarter when done

Con: Prime will be in control of essentially my body

Worry: What if Prime enhances my brain so much that when she leaves I essentially become a vegetable because she overloaded it

Outcome: Another gamble that I would have to take

Problem # 3 - Sex

Pro: The naughty/sex slime will enhance and restructure my erogenous zones to be more sensitive, meaning I could possibly have LARGER orgasms. Not seeing a REAL downside to this.

Pro(Maybe): Possible when Prime said restructure erogenous zone may mean restructuring my puny little barely B cups that were already beginning to sag (SIDE NOTE: IF Naughty Slime doesn't restructure my little B cups Muscle Slime will.....might move THIS Pro to the Muscle Slime's problem)

Con: Naughty/sex slime will absorb aka eat a guy's cum when he cums in me which usually triggers a large orgasm so with that going away is really really disappointing

Worry: What if Naughty/Sex Slime restructures works TOO well when after her and her sisters leave my body the first time I have sex with someone and orgasm will my brain melt so hard that I die?

Outcome: No matter how I look at this problem the whole thing is a wash. I mean yes having my erogenous zones be enhanced is cool. And maybe having bigger orgasms sounds awesome. But the one thing that usually pushes me over the edge faster and harder feeling a guy fill me up with his hot goo and that going away the whole thing becomes a huge disappointment. My only hope is this slime somehow firms up my little B's. Or at the least makes my breasts look cuter somehow.

Problem # 4 - Blood

Pro: Yeah I got nothing for this one as the whole improving my blood flow doesn't exactly sound really noteworthy or cool

Con: Like the pro I got nothing on this one as I couldn't think of a single thing that would be considered a con

Worry: The only thing I could think of that would make me worry is IF the Blood Slime, I still shivered as I called this slime the blood slime, improved my blood flow in combination of the other slimes would this just cause a brain aneurysm during one massive orgasm?

Outcome: I really couldn't say if this problem was worth truly worrying about or not though it was something I probably should consider being a problem. But in reality it was more of a vague mention in the list of problems.

Problem # 5 - Muscle

Pro: This one sounded cool as the muscle slime would constantly improve my muscles so maybe after they left I could be left with a ripped body with a six pack and all without having to do jack shit. Definitely cool.

Pro: There was a HIGH chance that the muscle slime might improve my already drooping little B cups to where when they left I could have Perky B cups. Not seeing a downside to this one.

Con: There was a possibility that my muscles could be improved, that I might have HIGH stamina, meaning when I do find a guy I would outlast him. Definitely could see some problems down the road with this little perk

Worry: Like I stated in the con if when the slimes leave and the muscle slime over does my muscles give me HIGH stamina that I could outlast a guy could be a HUGE turnoff down the road.

Outcome: I couldn't really say if this was a problem or not BUT waking up with a six pack, perky B cups and maybe a tight ass was definitely something to look forward to.

As I went through all the problems with each slime as I weighed each pro and con it was hard to say which side of the fence I was sitting. To be the host or not.

Then came the one determining factor that I hadn't factor whatsoever in my problems....the money.

And seeing how I currently didn't pack shit I was literally here with just the clothes on my back and whatever was in my pockets which was my little wallet that had my state driver's license and a bank card that had exactly $100 dollars in the account, a half pack of gum, and my cell phone with only 112 minutes left or 9 days left before I needed a new phone card.

That $250,000 a month for a year could change a lot of things in my life.

Plus after I'm done being Prime's host I can put on my resume that I was a CEO as experience. How cool is that?

Wait! Would I be able to put that? I mean I'm not lying as my body would be running the company while Prime controls me.

Eh! I'll figure that out later.

And all I needed to do was say 'Yes' to being a Host and being back seat driver to my life for a year for that change in my life to happen.

With my mind made up I had only TWO problems left....my family and my siblings.

I looked at Prime as she closely watched me. I spoke, "So what is your determination about me? Do you want me as a host or not?"

Prime smiled, "We would love to have you as a host. What do you say?"

I breathed in deeply as I exhaled slowly before nodding and saying, "I'll do it but I only have TWO conditions to let you take over my body."

Prime seemed to think it over before looking at me and saying, "And those two conditions are?"

I spoke, "You let me call my family every once in a while and I talk to my family....not you."

Prime mused the idea over before nodding, "That seems fair. What's the other?"

I spoke, "YOU let me drive my body for a few days every couple of months so I can visit my family in person, ESPECIALLY during the holidays."

Prime once again mused it over before nodding again, "Another fair request. I can allow both terms."

I sighed out a heavy relief as I actually smiled for the first time since stepping into the penthouse.

I smacked my legs as I stood up, "Alright so how do WE do this?"

Prime looked up at me before speaking, "Well there are three ways we could bind ourselves into you."

I nodded, "And those are?"

Prime looked at me, "We could force our way into your body very quickly but that method usually does a lot of damage to your frail body and the likelihood of you surviving that force is usually really low."

I looked at her, "Then WHY even mention it."

Prime spoke flatly, "Just reminding you that WE are monsters and could always do that."

I blinked in astonishment as I began to get scared again, "Oh!"

I shook my head, "Well let's avoid that option shall we. What's the other two?"

Prime stood up and walked over to an open space before facing me, "TWO You step into US and we start a slow process as we absorb into your body."

I looked at her, "How slow is slow?"

Prime shrugged, "Week....maybe two."

I looked at her, "Ok.....and the other?"

Prime smiled, "We fornicate and get absorbed that way."

I blinked as I spoke, "Meaning we fuck?"

Prime smiled as she nodded, "Exactly. WE will fuck you the rest of the day and by morning we will have blissfully merged with your body and you will officially become our host."

I spoke without thinking, "But you don't have a dick. How does that work?"

Prime chuckled, "My dear host we are slime," as soon as she said that her clothes disappeared as she transformed into her slime form showing off her multi-colored body and within a few seconds a large phallic object grew from the pink portion of her slime. She looked down at the phallic object as she smiled looking up at me, "My sister is very eager as you can see."

I looked at the object wide eyed causing me to gulp as it had been a minute since I've seen a phallic object attached to a body in a while. And never anything THAT big....or fat.

Prime cooed at me, "All you need to do child is simply undress and come into our welcoming embrace. We will do the rest of the work and all you have to do is enjoy as the process begins."

GULP!!!

Seeing THAT BIG ASS OBJECT Almost made me reconsider the first option as that seemed less....destroying of my valuable orifice.

I looked up wide-eyed at Prime, "Any way you could possibly make your sister's object a little bit smaller and less....scary?"

Prime chuckled, "Of course my host," she looked down at the pink object, "You heard her sister make yourself smaller."

Prime looked up at me, "Any size preference?"

I blinked, "Ummm....what size are you now?"

Prime looked down, "Sis?"

Prime looked up, "9 inches long 5 inches wide."

OOOOUUUUCCCCCCHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I spoke, "How about 5 inches long and maybe 3 inches wide?"

Prime looked down, "You heard her sis."

Right then I watched as the phallic object shrunk not only in length but width as the object looked more acceptable and less scary.

Prime looked up, "Is this more acceptable?"

I blinked after watching the display before I nodded and spoke, "Yes thank you."

Prime smiled, "Now all you need to do my lovely host is de-cloth and come into our welcoming embrace."

I sighed as I thought now or never.

I took one minor look at the door as it was close by but at the same time so impossibly far as my escape was no longer possible before I looked at Prime in all her glory as she showed her true self to me.

I nodded and I began removing my clothes one by one until I was completely nude.

Prime held out her hand, "Come my host embrace us."

Gulp

I felt my body tremble as I started moving towards the monster that was a slime....multiple slimes all in one.

Each step felt harder and harder to take as my internal flight or fight response was kicking into high gear.

Eventually I stood in front of Prime as she smiled at me as I started shaking scared to the bone at what was about to happen.

Prime touched me and felt my nervousness as she spoke softly, "Are you scared my host?"

I gulped as I felt tears forming in my eyes as I nodded, "Yes."

Prime smiled softly that seemed so foreign on her monster face, "Don't be my host. All you need to do is lean in and kiss me. Then you will understand there is nothing to be scared of."

I scoffed in my head yeah right.

But I still did as she told me as I leaned in, half closed my eyes, puckered my lips and leaned in to kiss Prime.

The moment our lips touched I thought I would be disgusted and repulsed that my lips were touching a slimy object like I was kissing an extra slimy snail or something.

I was wrong as my lips touched Prime's lips to kiss her I was surprised to find that her lips felt like actually lips...albeit a little wetter than normal lips.

I tried to not imagine images like wet frogs or slimy snails as my lips touched Primes lips as I was now kissing a slime monster.

I felt weird that I was doing this like me kissing a literal monster went against everything I was ever taught as my natural attraction leaned more towards the male human variety.

I felt Prime wrap herself around me as it felt like her arms were embracing me as she began to dip me slightly backwards like she was the dominant one in this embrace while I still felt terrified that I was kissing a monster.

The longer the kiss lasted the more I started to feel calm and that this kiss was natural like two people beginning to become lover's.

After a few moment's I began to feel my natural guards drop and I felt something push against my lips as I felt Prime's mouth open.

Was she trying to french kiss me?

I initially hesitated opening my mouth but Prime's arm holding me started to travel down along my body until it found what it was looking for was it grabbed my ass causing me to yelp and jump....and open my mouth as Prime darted her slimy tongue into my mouth.

Ok now I was definitely imagining a slimy snail was now in my mouth.

At first I froze and opened my eyes as Prime had her tongue in my mouth as I saw Prime was actually kissing me with her eyes closed....though all I saw was this blue blob in my vision.

Primes tongue wiggled in my mouth almost triggering my gag reflex while her tongue played with my tongue trying to trigger the right response to begin frenching.

I closed my eyes and tried to imagine someone else was kissing me instead of a slime monster.

At first I tried to imagine my ex...Michael was the one kissing me trying to French me but that triggered a different response as I wanted to bite down on Prime's tongue instead of frenching the tongue trying to explore my mouth.

Cheating bastard

I tried imagining a different person that was trying to French me instead of that no good cheating asshole.

First I tried imagining one of those models that models whatever as I knew I had a snowballs chance in hell of landing a fucking model.

Still it helped as I felt my tongue begin to move and start playing with Prime's tongue as I began to relax again as we started frenching.

Soon I felt butterfly's fly around in my stomach as this started to feel natural like I was kissing a new lover and this was our first kiss.

Eventually our kiss broke leaving me breathless wanting more as my eyes remained closed still imagining Prime was a model.

I heard Prime coo, "Let's move this to the bed my host."

My eyes shot wide open as I remembered what we were doing as I thought Oh yeah!

I meekly spoke, "O-ok."

Prime pulled me out of my small dip that she had me in helping me stand straight as she grabbed my hand and began walking while I stayed in place as I hesitated.

Prime stopped to look at me, "Is something wrong my host?"

I looked at her slime form as I spoke, "Is there anyway I can talk you into turning back to a human?"

Prime smiled warmly at me, "Of course my host."

And in an instant she turned her multicolored body back into a naked human woman....sporting a five inch raging hard on that looked more like a dick than a slimy phallic object.

I thought oh no that's not weird at all.

Still it helped my creep factor that I was about to get fucked by a slime monster though now I was thinking I was about to get fucked by a girl with a cock.

I moved as I followed Prime through the massive penthouse to the back common area which was fucking large as well and off to the left towards the bedroom.

I stopped in shock at the bedroom entrance as I saw the biggest bed I had ever seen in my life as I thought who the fuck is that supposed to bed? A giant? The fucking Sasquatch?

Prime held out her hand towards the bed, "After you my host."

I meekly smiled as I walked forward still in disbelief that I was about to get fucked by a monster.

Still I moved and climbed onto the bed and began crawling along the bed until I finally made my way to the head board.

I plopped down and rolled onto my back.

Prime wasn't the far behind me as she crawled on the bed but only stopped at my thighs causing me to look at her confused as she smiled.

She leaned down and kissed the mound above my pussy as I felt weird as no one has ever kissed my mound....or anything else down there.

What?

Not my fault my shitty choices in men never kissed me down there.

Ok it is but still.

I lightly giggled as Prime kissed at my hips as I exclaimed softly, "That tickles."

I felt Prime touch my thighs and helped pull them apart as I opened my legs to expose my unkempt hairy pussy.

Don't judge me. It's been four months so of course I'm going to let my hair grow. AND I wasn't expecting to have sex today NOR with a literal monster

Still can't believe I'm about to let a monster FUCK me.

I felt Prime lay down in between my legs as I lifted my head to look down at her to find she was smiling up at me before I felt her kiss my pussy causing me to lay my head back down and groan as this was my first kiss down under.

Who would have thought that of ALL people to go down on me it would be a monster!

Then came the lick as I felt Prime lick my pussy and OH MY GOD!!!

I instantly started moan as I felt my chest start heaving and I started whimpering.

It wasn't long before I felt my first orgasm from having my pussy eaten and it was AMAZING!!!

After my orgasm subsided I was laying there panting as I felt my skin wet to the touch from sweating.

I heard Prime lightly chuckle as she spoke, "Relax Host as we're just getting started."

I wanted to ask how more but my brain instantly misfired as I felt the oddest sensation that instantly brought me back to orgasming FAST.

I felt Prime do this weird tongue action as it twirled around my clit giving the right amount of pressure and at the same time lap it up.

It was like Prime's tongue had turned into the ocean and my clit was the beach as it sent wave after wave hitting the beach.

It was the only way I could describe it as within a few slaps of her tongue against my clit my body exploded with another orgasm making me groan and moan.

But my pussy wasn't done being eaten as Prime continued lapping my clit as she inserted something into me and started fucking my pussy.

Yeah that sent me over the edge as my body was ready to orgasm again.

Before my orgasm start I heard Prime speak, "Host you're gonna feel minor pinches on various parts of your body that will be painful so we're gonna time it with your orgasm."

Huh?

That's all I registered as I felt lightning hot pain run throughout my body right when I orgasmed as everything got mixed causing me to tense and arch my body as the mixture made the orgasm last longer and couldn't tell where the pain originated from.

What felt like an eternity last when I finally came down from the potential mixture I panted and gasped still reeling from the extra long dual sensory overload.

Still I spoke in between gasps, "What....did.....you.....do?"

I was gonna pick up my head to look at Prime to see what she tells me but she was hovering over me.

I blinked in confusion as Prime spoke softly, "Each of us penetrated parts of your body so we can start the binding process."

Huh

What did that mean?

I watched as Prime smiled as she spoke, "Now shall we continue where we left off?"

I panted and wanted to argue saying I don't think my body or heart can take much more pleasure.

But I felt Prime start moving and the phallic object inside me started moving while whatever was going on downstairs start back up and I was back to moaning and begging Prime to not stop as the pleasure was so amazing.

12