My Life as an Omega Ch. 13

Story Info
Erica gets the talk from Jessica's Father.
4.3k words
4.76
3.2k
9
0

Part 13 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica's Perspective.

I woke in the morning, Jessica had her arm draped over my front half and I looked over as I sat up and saw Rachel had joined us in the middle of the night and was spooning up against Jessica. God, that woman.

I reached over and flicked Rachel hard in the forehead.

There was no reaction, she was out cold.

Jesus, I don't know what to do.

Jessica would have a heart attack when she first woke up.

I slowly slipped out of bed and threw on some clothes that Jessica had given me, cause apparently I dress too fancy for the farm life...

I was in a flannelette shirt,

Before exiting the motorhome, I was hit with the very warm morning air. Despite only just being winter in Estio, I hadn't been climatized yet. During the winter months here, it didn't snow in this region apparently, but it rained a lot during the spring season.

I walked over to my car, The White Pearl paint was covered in mud, it looked terrible, I pouted.

"Clean Paint doesn't last long out here." I heard from behind me.

I turned around and saw Jessica's dad loading up his work car with wire.

"I bet." I said to him.

He walked over to me, and I was small in comparison to him.

He was a big bloke, built like a brick shithouse type of man.

He walked around my car, bending down and checking the rear tyres.

"You'll have to take me for a drive one day, yeah?" He asked me.

"I can do that." I told him.

"Not now though, do you wanna come for a drive with me?" He asked me.

"Yeah sure, what are we gonna do?" I asked him.

"Well I've got a few fences to fix, I could use the help." He told me.

I nodded and agreed to come with him.

We both got into his car, and drove off down the dirt driveway.

"So how long have you and Jessica been a thing?" He asked me.

"About a month or two I suppose." I said to him.

"You're not gonna hurt my daughter are you." He asked me.

"I hope you know that I'm the 'Alpha' around here." He told me.

I gulped, I was a tad worried with what he was saying.

"I don't think It'd be possible for me to hurt your daughter, Sir, I love her too much." I said to him.

"Damn right you do, She's very special to me, so If I hear one thing that you've done bad to her, you'll be gone, understand?" He said to me.

Here I was, sitting in the passenger seat, I was an Alpha, yet this Beta sitting next to me was Outranking me, even I was feeling threatened.

I calmed myself down and let it happen, I didn't want to hurt Jessica.

"I understand." I said to him.

He started to laugh.

"What's so funny?" I asked him.

"You shit your pants then didn't you?" He said to me.

"Wait what?" I stammered.

"I'm only joking, about most of it." He said to me.

"If you really do hurt my daughter, I'm a crack shot with a gun." He said to me.

Fucking hell, he got me worked up nice and good.

We arrived at the field, and for the next few minutes I helped him repair and tighten a fence in this paddock we were in.

"This country is beautiful." I said as I turned and looked at the field, the forest off in the distance, mist coming off nearby mountains.

"God's Country." He told me.

"Come on, we've got some more to do." He said to me.

We fixed seven fences in total all before 10AM, I thought we'd be heading home, that's when we pulled into another field, with a rusted out shed sitting just off the side, leading into a forest.

He parked the car and both of us got out. He walked around to my side of the car, lowering the cover that sat on the tray of the car.

He used a key to open up the side of a metal container and lifted it open.

Inside the metal container was a rifle bag.

"Let's see how well you can shoot, shall we?" He said as he handed me a box of ammunition.

I'd never shot a gun in my life.

I honestly felt weird about this, I was more so scared that Jessica's father carried a gun around with himself at all times.

He loaded this.22 bolt action rifle, handed me an ear protector and put his own ear protector over his head.

I watched him shoulder the rifle and shoot at a target off in the forest, he missed and swore.

He handed me the rifle, and I watched him reach into the metal cardboard and pull out a bottle of whiskey wrapped in bubble wrap.

What on earth was Jessica's family on.

I was out of my element really, I watched as he unscrewed the cap and took a quick shot out of the bottle.

He held his hand out and I passed him the Rifle back.

"I shoot better after my whiskey." He told me.

"Do you?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said as he pulled the bolt back and caught the casing that ejected out of the gun in his hand.

He put the bolt back in and I stood there, I saw him aim at the same target, then shoot.

There was a distance PING, from the bullet hitting the target.

He cycled another bullet in and shot at another target. PING.

Again and again, at different targets in the forest, PING PING PING.

He was a crack shot.

"Are you bullshitting me?" I asked him.

"Yes I am my dear, I was a part of a gun club during my youth and I still practice and go into competitions sometimes." He laughed at me, his whole belly joined along with him.

"Here, give it a shot." He said as he cycled five bullets into the rifle.

I was handed the gun again.

"Just aim down the sights, and off into the distance you'll see the targets, they've got a piece of tinfoil on them so they flash in the sunlight." He told me.

"Is there anything I should know?" I asked him as I held the rifle in my hands.

"Never aim at something you don't plan to kill."

"Don't look down the barrel."

"Always keep it pointed to the ground unless you're firing."

Lots to learn it seemed.

I shouldered the rifle and I felt him grab my hand and slide it up the wooden underside of the gun, then he moved the gun right against my shoulder.

"Keep it up against your shoulder otherwise you'll drop it with the recoil." He said to me.

I did as I was told and aimed out at the target, I could see it very clearly through the scope.

I squeezed the trigger in and fired.

I heard a distant PING and Jessica's dad clap at me.

"Very nice, that's a good shot." He said to me.

I handed him the gun back and he unloaded the rifle.

"Don't wanna shoot any more?" He asked me.

"I'm good, thank you." I told him.

The truth was I loved it, I had to stop myself from firing again, I don't know what it was, but the feeling of holding something like that made me feel very powerful.

Like I could have taken on the world with just that.

It was definitely having an effect on me simply because of my blood line.

I was going to get addicted to that feeling, so I cut it off quickly.

We returned to the house just in time for lunch, Jessica and Rachel were out playing with the family's pet dog and their puppies when Jessica's dad and I pulled into the parking area.

Jessica came over to us.

"Where did you two go too?" She asked us.

"Father to Daughter's Girlfriend private talk." Her dad said to her.

I shrugged my shoulders and agreed with him.

"What did my dad say to you?" Jessica asked me.

"Nothing serious, he just wanted to talk about me really." I told her.

"Hmmm, alright then." Jessica said to me.

Rachel and Jessica's Mother were playing on the grass with the puppies now.

Since I had been gone, Jessica's Brothers and Their Girlfriends had also arrived on the scene.

Brooke and Vivian came outside after Jessica's dad went into the house, and they hung out with us.

We sat and watched the puppies play in the grass for the next thirty minutes, that is when I began to notice that Brooke was getting closer and closer to me.

This girl, I thought Rachel was annoying, I'd barely met her but I knew what she was doing.

She eventually moved around enough times that she sat directly next to me as Jessica got up with Rachel, both of them attempting to do a cartwheel on the grass.

I tapped my pocket, I did have some inhibitors on me, thank god.

I took them out of my pocket and put them in Brookes Lap, as I stood up and walked over to Jessica.

I danced with Jessica on the grass, Rachel joining in with us and I could see the shocked look on Brooke's face as she looked at the packet of Inhibitors I had given her.

Sucker.

God it was very hard to resist just going wild now, but I loved Jessica to bits.

"I love you Jessica." I said to her.

"I love you more." She said back to me as she fell into my arms as we stood there.

"Get a room, oh my god." Rachel said to us.

"Just hurry up and Mark the girl already." She continued as she walked off.

Jessica and I both laughed at Rachel as we watched her walk away while we held each other.

There were 4 more days until Christmas, we had a lot of time to kill.

Later that night, after we played board games with Jessica's Family, I rang the local bar at Savanna, the town nearby.

I booked a table for two, tomorrow night at 6:30PM.

I was gonna wine and dine my Omega.

For the next day, I didn't hear a peep out of Brooke and noticed that she was definitely taking the inhibitors as she had lost the smell she had on her.

We ended up going to the river nearby for the day, Chris and Jacob both had Jet Skis and Jessica's Father had a speedboat that they were planning on skiing from.

For the entire day, we just had fun, flat out fun.

I'd never felt so relaxed around people.

I got out on the wakeboard and was out of my comfort zone for a bit, I had never been wakeboarding before and was learning on the job.

Jessica's Parents were very carefree, I could barely keep my eyes off Jessica in her bikini.

I just wanted to go rip it off and mount her then and there.

No! God, no! Erica, get a hold of yourself, you idiot.

Was my heat beginning? I couldn't tell if it was just my regular horny self or my coming heat which was going to be due very soon.

I had already taken the advice of Jessica and Rachel and was taking them a few days earlier than our heats, to see if it would quell them.

I knew that Jessica's and Rachel's heat would happen at the same time, but then I thought that might have changed now that Jessica had been living with me more recently.

I was at a loss.

I had no time to think, cause as soon as I did, Jessica's dad floored the speedboat and I suddenly came up out of the water on the board.

I had been snowboarding once before and got the hang of that easily so I just acted like it was Snowboarding, but on water.

I found it very easy actually, and held on nice and tight to the line. I quickly got cocky, I tried jumping up over the wake of the boat and lost my balance and face planted directly into the water and dropped the line.

Jessica's Brothers came over to me first and I was helped up onto the back of Chris' Jet Ski.

Jacob took the board back to the speedboat and I watched as Rachel jumped into the water.

Oh god here we go.

I was surprised to see that Rachel, was extremely good at wakeboarding. I saw her flip and even let go of the

Line at the last second and ride the wave the speed boat made like a surfboard a small bit.

Jacob Picked up Rachel and I watched as Jessica took her turn.

Jessica didn't seem like the type of person to like wakeboarding, she was a bit more hesitant to get into the water it looked like.

I was surprised again, I watched as Jessica proceeded to show up Rachel as Rachel and I bobbed up and down on the back of the Jet Skis next to each other.

"She's very good at this." Rachel told me.

"I can see." I said to her as I watched in awe.

"She's a showoff." Chris said to me.

I watched as the speedboat tore past us and saw Jessica very easily ride up the wake of the boat and flip herself around in the air.

She looked effortlessly cool, grinding along the top of the wake with her board sideways, they came back past and I watched her 360 spin on the surface and let go of the line, before jumping up the wake of the boat again and crashing into the water.

"See what I mean, she's a showoff." Chris told me again.

"She'll hurt herself one day if she's not careful." Jacob said to me.

"Definitely." I said to him.

The speedboat pulled up alongside her and her Mum helped her back onto the boat.

Jacob, Chris, Vivian and Brooke all had a try on the wakeboard and out of everyone I watched, Chris was probably the most entertaining to see, he made it look funny with every trick he did.

"He's an actual retard." Jessica laughed loudly as we watched Chris let go of the line, go up the side of the wake and proceed to flop like a fish out of water into the river.

Rachel and I cried with laughter as did everyone else.

Chris was probably the comedic relief out of everyone here.

That night, Jessica and I took the S-Class into town, the table I had ordered earlier was waiting for us at the local hotel.

She wore a very nice looking black dress, showing a nice amount of cleavage, grabbing at every curve Jessica had to offer.

Not that I hadn't dressed any less fancy, I ended up bringing a lot of my going out clothes, I looked way too dressed up for the local hotel.

I was more dressed for the city's 5 star restaurants.

I took a low strength inhibitor before coming out tonight, I'd be very embarrassed if I popped an erection while out in public with Jessica.

"You look beautiful tonight." I said to Jessica as we walked into the hotel.

"Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself." She said to me with a wink.

I leant into Jessica's ear "How much did that dress cost?" I asked her.

"Why?" she asked.

"So I can pay you back after I rip it off your body tonight." I whispered into her ear.

I saw her visibly shiver.

I was carrying something in my purse and I wanted to keep it for later tonight.

I desperately wanted to give it to her now.

We sat and ordered our food, ate like kings and drank like queens.

The waitress came and took our empty plates, and as we sat and waited for the food to settle I reached across the table and grabbed Jessica's hands.

I could feel my heart beating out of my chest.

I loved this girl more than anything, I was gonna cry.

"Are you alright Erica?" Jessica asked me.

"I'm excellent." I told her.

"Come on, let's go for another drive, shall we?" I asked her.

"Are you sure you wanna wreck your tires again?" Jessica joked.

"Ha, I'm going to be wrecking more than just tires tonight." I joked with her.

I saw another shiver go down her spine.

We got into the S-Class again and drove off out of town towards the River.

I had done my research on the area last night while searching for hotels to eat at.

And found that there's a spot where the sunset hits exactly in the middle of the river we were at earlier today.

When we arrived I could barely function, my heat was starting to begin here and now, the Inhibitor I had taken wasn't working again.

I looked at Jessica, who I saw put her hair up into a ponytail besides me. I could see her neck very clearly.

Once again the CD i had in my car was playing 'Don't stop believin'

I could smell Jessica entering her heat as well, I laughed softly, she'd forgotten to take her Inhibitor today it seemed and was going on heat at the exact same time I was.

"What's funny?" She asked.

"Nothing Nothing." I said as I got out of the car.

Jessica got out of the car on her side, and we walked to the middle of the car, sitting on the bonnet together. We held each other's hand as we watched the sunset.

"Isn't it beautiful." Jessica said to me as she laid her head on my shoulder.

I looked at her and grabbed her chin with my hand and lifted her head up to mine, capturing her lips for a kiss.

I got up and walked away from the car slightly, Jessica followed me and I breathed in, I had been holding it in my hand since we got out.

I turned around and faced Jessica.

"Jessica." I said softly to her.

"Yes Erica?" She asked.

I got down on one knee, the world seemed to go in slow motion for a moment as I saw Jessica clasp her hands to her face.

I held out a small box and opened it.

"I-I Love you Jessica, I wanted to begin that small speech with that, cause I always want our future to start with an I love you, cause I promise I'll love you until the end of time."

Jessica looked like she was about to cry, I was holding back tears too.

"I just want to live my life with you, I simply cannot go any further without you."

Jessica came down next to me and hugged me.

"Yes! I say Yes!" She cried into my shoulder.

I was still on one knee as she held me, I quickly closed the box to hopefully save the ring if I got knocked over, which I was struggling not to lose my balance in this position.

"I fucking love you Erica." Jessica said to me as she kissed me, I kissed her back, I started to stand up and lift her up with me, I wrapped my arms around her and for what seemed like ages we stood and kissed as the sun went over the mountain tops in the distance.

The orange glow of the setting sun in the sky above us.

"Do you want to see your ring?" I asked her.

"Yes!" She said to me excitedly.

I laughed and let her go from the hug and opened the box.

Inside was a very real diamond ring.

It was one of my family engagement rings, reserved for Alpha's Only of my family.

"I'm in heat." She said to me in my ear.

"I can smell." I said back to her.

"What are you gonna do about it?" She said devilishly.

"I'm going to fuck your brains out, cause I'm in my own heat aswell." I said to her as I reached behind my neck and took off the gold necklace I had been wearing.

I put it into my hand and I saw Jessica visibly shiver again for the night, I had been wearing a special necklace all afternoon for this moment.

Right now, my scent was filling her, I could see it was driving her wild.

"God, how dare you do that to me." She quaked as I grabbed her to stop her from falling over.

"That good huh?" I asked her.

"You smell so fucking good." She told me.

She licked my neck and from then on I couldn't control myself.

That was it, I was going to destroy her.

I did as I promised at the hotel and ripped the dress off her, I looked around and saw we were completely alone.

Maybe I should have done that before but I couldn't control myself

I walked her back to the hood of my car and laid her down on it.

I pulled my own dress off and allowed my cock to slip out finally.

I was so horny!

I went down on her, ripping her underwear straight off.

She didn't care, she laid there and took it.

After all, I was her Alpha, she'd do whatever I asked of her.

I dug my tongue into her pussy, I put my arms under and legs and lifted her pussy up into my mouth as I continually licked and teased her.

It was so hot down here, and it tasted so sweet.

I was going to cum myself if I wasn't careful.

Jessica was moaning so loudly, she was spasming as I successfully got her to orgasm.

I flipped Jessica over, I stood up and dragged Jessica up onto her feet, bending her over now I lined myself up and teased her.

"Are you going to fuck me?" Jessica asked.

"I thought I'd tease you first." I said to her as I fingered her pussy from behind.

"Pleaseee, I'm aching for it." Jessica said to me as she wiggled her butt.

"I can tell." I said to her, as I slowly stopped fingering her, licking my fingers clean as she watched.

It only just made me more wild tasting her off my fingers.

"What are you aching for?" I asked her.

"You bloody well know." She said to me.

"No I really don't." I played stupid, rubbing my cock up her slit.

"Your cock, Erica." She said to me.

"Good Girl." I said as I adjusted myself and found her entrance, I slowly inserted myself, I forgot to bring a condom along, this was dangerous, I couldn't stop myself, I literally couldn't control my desire any longer.

12