My Life Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Sanders laughed but gave me an agreeing smile, "That's the truth, but it's a job that gives me a chance to serve others, and that's the only time I've been truly happy."

"Sounds like a noble calling," I said genuinely.

"I don't know about that, but learning to look beyond yourself is key, Jamiee. Trust me on that one."

"—Hello?" called a very large woman from the front door: a very large woman.

I raised an eyebrow high on my forehead as I looked at her. She was wearing a tight shirt—no, more like testing the capacity of its seams. Definitely not a love interest, I concluded.

"Thanks for coming over, Kathy," he greeted, "I need to give this young lady a ride home if you don't mind taking a car ride." Kathy agreed without hesitation and I realized I'd soon be scrunched up next to her in the small space of the truck.

Maybe a long bike ride in the heat wasn't such a bad idea.

_-_

Seeing Brandon, Derek and Brian in the driveway didn't exactly surprise me but seeing my brother Dean did. I hadn't seen him in so long...

I jumped from the truck as soon as Mr. Sanders put it in park, ran to Dean and threw my arms around him, "I can't believe you're here," I said, truly happy that he was here. He had joined the Navy out of high school and had been on one deployment or another for nearly the entire time I was in school. Seeing him here shocked me and even more so how much he'd changed.

"Hey firefly, it's been a long time hasn't it," he said, returning my hug.

I squeezed his arm, "You've grown a little since I last saw you," I said. He wasn't as tall as my other brothers, but he looked like he was made of bricks. There was no way the others would try to prank him ever again.

"I see you haven't," he teased right back.

I heard the truck door close and I suddenly remembered Mr. Sanders and Kathy. I turned around to see Brandon and Dean greeting them and I ran over ready to do damage control.

"...She's friends with my sons and a few other of the neighbors," I caught Mr. Sanders saying, "But they weren't home today so we gave her a ride home."

"We're grateful, thank you," said Brandon sincerely.

Dean removed my bike from the back of the truck and seconds later my ride was headed away from the house, leaving me alone with four very upset men. I turned around and tried to give and innocent smile, but it wilted against their dour glares: except Dean, but that was probably because he hadn't had a chance to hear the others bad mouthing me.

Brandon pointed to the front door as Dean wheeled my bike into the garage, "Inside," was all he said.

Seeing no better options, I went into the house. Brandon directed everyone to the family room where he directed me to sit at the piano bench; however, instead of sitting at the sofas, they grabbed the stiff chairs from around the dining table and formed a semi-circle in front of me, Dean and Brian straddling theirs and leaning their chests against the backrest.

"What—is this some kind of intervention?" I asked snidely.

"Drop the attitude, firefly," said Dean, not unkindly but with a firmness I'd never heard from him before.

I scrunched my lips together and saluted playfully, "Yes sir," I said coyly but his serious bearing surprised me, "sorry," I quickly added.

"Okay, let's start with where you were last night," said Brandon.

"Where were you?" I shot back.

"I'm asking the questions here," he said sternly.

"Yeah, whatever," I said, rolling my eyes but not answering the question.

"Well?"

"None of your business,"

Brian scoffed and looked toward the ceiling, "See, I told you she was going to be like this," he said, making me almost want to answer just to prove him wrong: almost.

"It is our business, Jamiee. You're not old enough to be able to do what you want—you still have to obey mom and dad's rules," said Brandon

"But I'm eighteen—,"

"—you're still in high school," interjected Brian.

"Not really, I'm taking university coursework, too. It's different at my school."

"We're not going to split hairs here, Jamiee," continued Brandon, "the bottom line is that mom and dad still pay for everything, so you need to get your ass in line. Why don't you at least answer your phone or send someone a text once in a while?"

"I lost my phone," I felt my blood pressure rising by the second, but I really didn't want to argue with my brothers. I took a few calming breaths and forced myself to relax.

"Then let's get you a new one, it'd help if people knew where you were," said Brandon.

"—Jamiee lost three phones in two months so mom and dad gave up trying," Brian informed his brother, having been involved in several discussions with his parents concerning his sister.

"Look," I began, trying to keep the anger out of my voice. "I don't want to fight with you guys," I managed to say, struggling to retain control, but I felt that stinging in my eyes that meant that tears were welling, "I don't remember the last time I saw all of you together," several tears streaked down my cheek and I wiped them away quickly with my hand, "Fuck I hate being a girl," growled more to myself, angry that they were seeing me cry.

"Jamiee," said Brandon, his voice much kinder. I looked up. "I've never in my life seen mom so angry than she was with you before she left. I have no idea what you did, but it had to have been bad because trust me—we've all pulled some shit, and we never managed to get her to the level you did. That's saying something."

"Yay for me," I said sarcastically, twirling my finger lazily in the air as I did.

"Are you serious?" said Dean, having missed the fireworks, "Angrier than the time we dug a hole in the backyard trying to catch a bobcat when we were kids—,"

"—and she fell into it," finished Brian, laughing hysterically.

Brandon gave the other brothers a hard stare and they quickly fell silent.

"Firefly," Dean spoke, looking back at me, "you're not doing yourself any favors by disappearing, hanging out at the beach and taking off whenever you feel like it."

"Probably not," I conceded glumly.

"What did you do anyways?" asked Brian.

I stifled a snort. What hadn't I done was an easier question: I mean what was I going to say—I fucked a friend of yours, had sex countless times with my roommate, gotten high... There were other things, too, but mum only really knew about one of those, and strongly suspected another.

I finally looked up, "I will never tell," I said firmly, which was met with awes of dismay and further prodding. "No," I said again, "I'll take it to my grave."

Brandon held up his hands in surrender, "Fine—fine, your business then."

Derek leaned forward, "Jamiee, you've got to give a little here. Otherwise, we'll have to lock your ass in the closet the rest of the summer."

I paled at the thought of being inside a closet for a minute, much less the entire summer. I'd been cursed with claustrophobia since as far back as I can remember. Small, dark places were places to avoid.

Surprisingly Brian butt in, turning to me, "He's not serious, Jamiee, there won't be any closets."

"Oh yeah," Derek said, remembering the last time I got locked into a closet; a memory that still terrifies me today if I let myself think about it.

My heart softened slightly at Brian for remembering that.

Brandon began again, "Can we trust you to at least come home tomorrow night at a respectable hour? If not, you're not leaving the house, sis."

I scrunched my lips in frustration at having to think about tomorrow. I hadn't given any thought about what my plans were going to be other than ending the day with Kyle's cock up my cunt. I almost smiled at the thought. Hearing my oldest brother's ultimatum I looked at the other three, each one gave me a consenting nod that they were all in agreement.

"Fine," I finally gave in, "I'll be home by eleven."

"Make it ten," said Brandon, "Mom will be expecting you to call her."

"Fine," I said, feeling like I'd just been beaten.

_-_

I arrived at the beach just before sunset and was surprised to see no one in the water when I first looked out at the waves. My surprise turned to disappointment, however, when I noticed about a dozen surfers standing in a semi-circle next to a lifeguard truck. I recognized most of the surfers there; they were the usual suspects you'd expect to see here on a weekday morning.

The lifeguard truck pulled away just as I approached the closest surfer. I didn't know his real name, but I had spoken to him a number of times in the past. People called him Cracker and he was a serious deadbeat surf bum who lived out of his van and bought food with an EBT card.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Oh hey, chica," he said, sounding as stoned as usual, "No fun today, the landlords are out." Landlords being the nickname given to sharks that would occasionally show up and force the lifeguards to kick us out of the water.

Wow, maybe smoking pot wasn't such a good idea, I thought as I listened. A sudden image of Cracker as a clean cut, professional type flashed into my mind as what he might look like if he'd stayed away from the weed.

With the day being shot, I rode back to Kyle's house, hoping to find another way to entertain myself. But no one was home. It was too early to go to the library so I just went home and spent a couple of hours watching Sherlock Holmes on Netflix. I'd seen the episodes before, but seeing parts of London in the background and hearing normal people speak was relaxing.

Today was shaping up to be the most boring day of my life—at least being home by ten wasn't going to be a problem. I took a basketball outside and tried to make a basket, I think I made two out of probably fifty tries. Then I tried to get Maximus to fetch a stick I found in the garden, but trying to get a boxer to fetch anything is an exercise in futility.

"I bet if this stick was covered in cum you'd fetch it," I said sarcastically to Maximus as he stared at me in confusion.

With nothing else to do, I even tried calling a couple of old friends I used to know years ago, but no one answered. I changed into a pair of cargo shorts—I liked them because they were short and made my legs look longer—and an old, green tee shirt with an Army logo on the front and headed to the beach. Mr. Sanders did say that Casey would be back today, so I was hopeful that I might catch him.

It was late in the afternoon at the boardwalk when I finally got a break. A lowered, tricked out Honda Civic pulled up next to me and an oriental girl called out to me.

"Jamiee—Hey, how are you?"

It took me a minute to recognize her as the sun was shining directly into my eyes, but her voice triggered my memory, "Oh, hi Stephanie," I replied to the girl I'd gotten to know at Casey's house.

The car pulled to the curb and the backdoor opened, "We're headed to a rave tonight, want to come?"

I didn't know much about raves, other than it was where a lot of people did ecstasy and liked to stare into glowing objects, listening to loud music. Yeah, that did kind of sound like fun.

"Sounds fun," I said, wishing I hadn't promised my brother's I'd be home at all, "But I have to be home by ten tonight."

"That's okay," said Stephanie, her smile growing. "Scott here has to work tomorrow, too, so he's like leaving early. I'm sure he wouldn't mind dropping you at home."

The driver, also oriental, looked at me and smiled, "Sure, let's go."

I looked back at Stephanie as she was waving me into the car, "Are you sure we can be back at ten? I can't be late," I asked the driver.

"Yep, positive—if I'm late again I'll be fired, so don't worry, we'll leave plenty early."

"Alright," I said, letting myself get talked into it.

I climbed into the back of the car and Stephanie gave me a big hug, "Thank you, thank you, thank you," she said, kissing my cheek, "All my other girlfriends bailed out on me—bunch of bitches—that's Jason by the way," she said, pointing to the passenger in the front seat, her words slightly slurred.

"Are you already drunk?" I asked.

She smiled and grabbed my hand where she placed a small pill that looked like a candy smarty. She then handed me a glass bottle of Bacardi.

When I hesitated she pushed my hand toward my mouth, "Just take one, you're too much of a lightweight for more. I promise you'll hardly feel it. You'll just feel really good for a while."

I put it on my tongue and swallowed and then tried a small sip of the alcohol.

"Fuck!" I gasped as it burned its way down my throat. I handed it back to Stephanie, "You can keep that shit," I said, blinking back tears from my eyes.

She laughed, "It's not for everyone," she said and then took a strong pull.

I looked around the car and was amazed; this didn't look like any car I'd ever been in before. There were gauges all over the dashboard, steel bars running around the windows and over my head, two fire extinguishers fastened near the doors and the two front seats had several wide seatbelts at the shoulders and the waist.

Stephanie moved over and sat almost in my lap, her long, black hair running over my arm, "Scott likes to race. He's been working on this car forever," she said.

"Oh," I looked outside; I was definitely feeling something different. It was different than the pot high, though, this felt like I was being energized slowly. I felt amped and things began to look a little blurry to me.

"Feelin' it?" Stephanie asked.

I nodded, I was feeling something. Stephanie rested her head on my shoulder and her hair again moved across my skin. It felt so erotic I wanted to moan—I think I might have. I ran my fingers through Stephanie's hair and smiled, it was so smooth it felt like silk touching my skin. I was jealous, mine was much more course and thick than that.

"Hmm," Stephanie cooed, "that feels nice."

I felt her hand rest on the top of my thigh as she began to twirl her finger in small circles on my skin. Today was turning out better than it had started, I thought as I touched Stephanie's back across her shoulders. She looked at me and smiled, her lips looked amazing and I couldn't help but stare at them.

"Have you ever kissed a girl?" she asked.

I nodded and her smile grew. I felt a surge of energy start at my fingers and move to my chest like someone had turned up an amplifier to max, and I had to breathe deeper and faster. Suddenly we were kissing passionately, each of us trying to out kiss the other like it was some kind of competition. I heard laughter and voices from the front seat, but the blood pounding through my ears soon drowned out all sound apart from Stephanie.

I felt Stephanie pull my shirt up as she began to give my breasts love bites. Ouch, she could really suck hard. I pushed back at her and tried to do the same, but she resisted and it became a wrestling match as we each of us tried to get position over the other. Luckily Stephanie is almost exactly my size so I was able to finally get her shirt up and my mouth locked onto a nipple.

I sucked as hard as I could on her tit and then thrust my hand down the front of her shorts until I could feel her pubic hair at my palm. She thrashed around fiercely trying to get back on top of me, but she froze still when I slipped my finger into her cunt. She was soaking wet and my finger plunged in with no resistance. It was then that I realized how slick with sweat she was. I was breathing heavily as I thrust my finger in and out of her pussy and I had to wipe drops of perspiration from my forehead onto my arm. I was soaked with sweat, too.

Stephanie came back to life when I pushed in a second finger and she grabbed the front of my shorts, pushing her hand down under my knickers just as I had done to her. We fingered and kissed each other with every ounce of energy we could and the battle soon became who could give the most love bites to the other. I couldn't explain the feelings I was having. I felt possessed, but not by a sexual need as much as a physical need to just burn energy.

My hand slipped off of the seat. Stephanie was able to wiggle her way around so that she was on top of me her head quickly moving toward my crotch. I felt her hands push my shorts down to my knees and then her nose and mouth push into my pussy.

"Oh, you bitch!" I growled and pulled her legs to each side of my head so I could return the favor. The leather seat beneath me was slippery and I felt myself slide as the car turned and shifted directions. Using my hands, I held onto each of her thighs tightly and pressed my mouth into her cunt. Time didn't mean anything to me anymore as I only wanted to eat Stephanie's cunt harder and deeper. All thoughts other than trying to burn energy and exert my body faded into the background.

With my face firmly planted deep into her pussy I hugged her body tightly to mine. I head a door open and a cool breeze touched my skin. A sexual frenzy kept me bound, and I tried harder and harder to make Stephanie cum, hoping that might bring the release I needed. But no matter how hard I tried, it eluded me.

Frustrated I pushed Stephanie over and was about to try from a different angle when agitated voices caught my attention. Stephanie sat up, too and looked at me. I shook my head in confusion and she looked to the front of the car.

"Are we there yet?" she shouted to Scott.

Scott and Jason both turned around and laughed. Scott drove and Jason explained, "Are you fucking kidding me? You two have been going at each other for like two hours—sexy as fuck—but a race just got thrown down. We're headed there first."

"What?" screeched Stephanie, "I thought we were going to the rave," she pouted.

"We will after, but I've got to try out my new mods," said Scott hurriedly.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but you two need to get dressed, we're almost there."

The car turned suddenly and I fell against the door and Stephanie slammed into me, "Ouch, slow down!" yelled Stephanie.

I pulled my shorts back up and pulled my shirt down just as we drove into the middle of a large crowd of people. Jason lowered his window and drove up to someone standing in the middle of the crowd. Next to us was a bright green car with dark windows. It had two large exhaust pipes protruding out under the back bumper and blue neon lights shining from underneath the body.

"...let them out," I caught Scott say to the person standing outside his window.

"No time, man. Cops are already on their way. Besides, his car's full, too, so it's fair. If you're gonna' do it—it has to be now."

My brain hardly registered what was happening. I felt paralyzed with fear as I looked to the car door for the handle. I had to get out. Stephanie was screaming at Scott and Jason, but I couldn't understand the words. Jason pushed her back and that's when I felt a powerful force throw me back into the seat, it felt like I was on the superman ride at Six Flags only this wasn't a ride I wanted to be on. I looked out the window and saw the green car only feet away from us—lights, buildings, trees passed us in a blur as we rocketed down the street. I hear yells and shouts from every direction. What the fuck had I got myself into?

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. Chances are this might end up as just a scary experience. After all, street races happened all the time. But the thought came to mind, 'sometimes they didn't' and I felt another wave of fear begin to build in my stomach. At that moment, everything began to happen in slow motion. I had no idea how fast we were going, but it felt like I could've stepped out of the car and just walked away—it felt so surreal. Stephanie, too, moved in slow motion as she tried to yell at the driver to stop the car.

Feeling for the seatbelt, I sat still and pulled it over myself, clicking it into place and pulling it snugly. Out of the corner of my eye I saw dozens of red and blue lights moving to my right; heard shouts of "cops" and "run" as the car lurched to the left and then harder to the right. The noise and the lights were too much. I had to make it stop. I leaned my head down between my knees and a wrapped my arms around my legs as tightly as I could.