My Life In Three Acts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jack, we have that second bedroom, and our daughter won't need a yard to play in for quite a while."

Dinner with my parents couldn't have been happier. My mother finally asked when were we telling Barry and Phyllis.

"We're heading over there, as soon as we leave here." Jack told them.

Driving over to let his parents know our fantastic news, we just kept our smiles, hoping this would keep our happiness continuing.

Just as we walked in their front room, Phyllis had this look on her face, like she knew. When we told them our amazing news, they both hugged us, one at a time.

The questions were very similar to what my folks asked.

When was I due? How was I feeling?

The one statement my mother-in-law said really showed me how much we had advanced in our relationship.

"I hope you know you can ask me anything, and with your mother's help, we'll try to give you some guidance."

Nearly seven months later, we were off to the hospital. I do have to admit, both mothers were a huge help, and neither of them butted in. Too much.

Just under two hours later Brianna Laurel Green came into the world. We just couldn't believe how beautiful she was. Bright blue eyes, like mine, and barely enough fuzz on her head thinking her hair would be light, like mine, too.

Both sets of grandparents waited until we were settled in a room before they came in to gaze at their first grandchild.

Nobody could wait to hold our little treasure. Luckily, she didn't seem to mind being passed around like tomorrow's gossip.

Getting settled at home, Jack took an entire week off, helping where he could. His help was invaluable. Yes, we were both exhausted, but with Brianna and her constant grin, we didn't care.

We were soon back to our pre baby routine, except I didn't return to work, right away. Jack did tell me if I wanted, I didn't have to return. Ever! I did have to consider his offer.

I took to motherhood like a pro, or so I was told. Both my mother and mother-in-law were more than helpful. Also, neither had to be told twice who was in charge.

After Brianna's six month checkup, we were having a nice quiet dinner, when I asked Jack if we should consider a sibling for our daughter.

After dinner, sitting in our living room, watching our daughter playing in her playpen, Jack asked if I was positive about another child. I just nodded my approval.

Just another week, or two. I stopped my pills, and we redoubled our efforts. We were very fortunate our daughter was a very sound sleeper. We did have to admit, we were interrupted a few times, but our sex life was flourishing.

Even approaching out third anniversary, we were still very energetic in bed. In the bathroom. The living room. Anywhere we were away from our sleeping daughter.

Within three months of intense fucking, I had a good idea I was pregnant. Discounting the second missed period, I had that feeling. As the song went, Oh What A Feeling!

With Jack holding my hand, my Doctor confirmed my pregnancy. About nine weeks along, with twins! A girl and a boy. Oh, my God!

The first thing I thought of to say, was paraphrasing that line from Jaws, Jack, we're going to need a bigger house!

Calling both families, we just sat in tbe living room of our much too small house. No sooner than we were sitting down for dinner, my in-laws were at our front door. We just finished greeting them, when my parents showed up.

After paying attention to our daughter, all four of them echoed what I blurted out in the exam room.

The following weekend, with the commotion dying down, we set out to find us a bigger house. We knew with Jack's job going great guns, we could definitely afford an upgrade, so we set some parameters and went looking.

As I was heading into my sixth month, and the size of a house, myself, we found our dream home.

An older, partially remodeled home, five bedrooms, three and a half baths, on 3/4 of a acre. In an older section of Northeast Portland, that was being revitalized, with young families.

We made an offer that was accepted, and were set to move in within four weeks.

On Friday of that week, we went to services at the Green's Synagogue, to celebrate. Now I was really the size of a house, but everyone was telling me how great I looked. They were fucking blind?

After the service, and before we were heading home, I was headed back from the ladies room, when I heard a group of women whispering. As I got closer, I sensed they were talking about me, 'The Shiksa'

Just as I was about to pass the room they were gossiping in, my husband and father-in-law entered from the other side.

In all the time knowing him, I'd never heard him yell as loud as he shouted, 'Skeckhed B'vackashaw' My father-in-law then started yelling to all four of them in Hebrew, when Jack guided me out of the room.

"What was that you yelled at them?" I sniffled.

"Roughly translated I told them to shut up, and not in a kind way. Lets get you and Brianna home, and you off your feet."

I heard Barry still yelling and saying to one of them, "A Rebitzen shouldn't ever talk about someone like that!"

When I looked up at Jack he told me a Rebitzen was a Rabbi's wife.

Two weeks later, when we all calmed down, a bit, Barry and Phyllis came over and told us they had quit the Synagogue their family had attended for nearly eighty years. I was shocked to realize how far we had come in a little over three years.

"Did any of those women ever apologize?" Phyllis asked.

When I told them that I hadn't heard a word from any of them, she was livid!

"You will, I guarantee it."

Not three days later, the President of the Sisterhood called me to apologize.

With her sounding far less than convincing, I told her that they all must think I'm too stupid to be in their group, so I was glad we were joining a different Synagogue, and hung up on her.

With us getting settled in our new house, and now me being the size of the Goodyear Blimp, I had to let others get our house set up, with me sitting and giving orders.

One morning, as I was starting my ninth month, I knew our twins wanted out. Jack bundled me up, got our next door neighbors to watch Brianna, and off we went.

After nearly ninety minutes of serious labor, Alison Green joined our family. Just two minutes later, Alan Green made our family complete. Both babies were just over five pounds, and both had a very little head of dark brown hair, just like their daddy.

Even with me being exhausted beyond belief, I adored hearing them both letting us all know they were happy to be with us, but I could have sworn they both were telling us they were cold.

Both sets of grandparents were called, and our neighbor brought Brianna to the hospital, once I was settled in my room.

At nearly fourteen months, she was looking from one little incubator to the other pointing and looking back at us, wondering if they would always be this quiet.

We adults knew our house wouldn't be this quiet for many years.

Both sets of grandparents visited just long enough to lets us know how great the new arrivals looked, with Jack's folks telling us to be ready for Alan's big adventure in a week. Barry could hardly contain his excitement.

With the 'Bris' the following week, I thought my dad was going to pass out watching his grandson getting 'snipped'

The one thing that was a constant in our now full house, were the sounds of family life. With our two newborns, plus a fourteen month old, it was rarely quiet.

How Jack had enough energy to do actual legal work, was beyond me. Never once did he ever complain about being tired. Never once.

As all three kids grew, our sex life started to grow, very slowly. With him being 'fixed' we knew we didn't have any worry about number four ever joining us.

It must have been around eight or nine weeks after the twins joined us, we actually found us with a very quiet evening, when I rolled over in bed, taking his manhood in one hand and very slowly putting it in my mouth. I think he lasted nearly five minutes before shooting about a pint of cum into the handful of tissue I was holding.

He was out of his mind if he thought I was going to swallow after nearly three months of inaction.

It only took another day or two until he was back in the saddle, so to speak.

It seemed like it was only yesterday when the twins were born, before they started to crawl. And another five minutes and they were walking. All this time, Brianna was the world's best big sister, helping them in every stage. Never once did she complain about how noisy our house was. In truth, she really never lacked for attention.

There was always someone in our house showing her as much love as possible.

When Brianna started school, and the twins were in preschool, the first day our house was empty, I was at a loss for something to do.

Luckily, Jack wasn't busy at work, and when I called him, he was home in less than fifteen minutes, and we spent an entire hour making love in the most sensual way possible. The advantage of being his own boss.

We made love with me on the top. We switched to our now favorite position, good old fashioned doggie, even though it bothered me how my boobs sagged straight down.

This never bothered my husband, as he always gave them an appropriate amount of attention.

Over the years, we did discuss the matter of whether or not Alan would have a Bar Mitzvah. We talked quite a bit, and came to the conclusion he would. He knew he had to study Hebrew, and being a very smart kid, easily took to his lessons.

Both girls, we decided, would not do Bat Mitzvahs, but they helped their brother as much as possible.

I just couldn't believe how fast it was before Alan's big day arrived. My in-laws were bursting with pride, almost as much as we were. Both his sisters basked in his glow, too.

That day will forever be etched in our memories.

I still remember the evening when Brianna went on her first date. I had never seen my husband so nervous. Not before a big case. Not waiting for our kids to be born. Never.

It took all my persuasive powers for him to accept the fact that she was dating. A boy. On a date! I think it helped calm him down when I took his entire cock in my mouth, cupped his balls softly, and very slowly moved my head up and down his shaft.

After we had a very satisfying doggie style fucking, he finally started calming down.

He did, however, not even think about closing his eyes until we heard the door opening and closing.

With our oldest in college, knowing she wanted to follow her dad into the legal profession, our twins started college, too.

I just couldn't get over the fact that our huge house was empty all day, and most nights. All three were attending Portland State, and Brianna was accepted to Washington's law school. Alison also thought about becoming a lawyer, with Alan thinking about becoming a research doctor.

He was always interested in science. This was heightened when my dad had two bouts with lung cancer. The second one he didn't survive. At least he got many years of joy with our kids.

With all our kids in grad schools, we thought about downsizing, but stopped those thoughts with the hopes of our own grandchildren, in the coming years.

With both girls joining Jack's law practice, and Alan finishing med school, both girls were in fairly serious relationships.

Just as Brianna brought her boyfriend over to meet us, Jack started feeling bad. I noticed he was a bit sluggish, and his skin had this yellowish tint.

We think this might have hastened our daughter's decision to get married, in just about six weeks. She dearly wanted her dad to walk her down the aisle, which he did, looking fairly good.

In just over a year, we were blessed with our first grandchild.

Our younger daughter, now in a serious relationship, also set a wedding date, but Jack just went dowmhill, quickly. His decline was so fast, it caught us by surprise. We did all get together, several times, which always brightened his mood.

We all knew his wishes and extraordinary means were not employed. He knew after an extended period of both chemo and radiation, both leaving him too tired to do much of anything, he wasn't going to submit to another round of the same thing.

He was buried in the same area of the cemetery his family was in, and his funeral was standing room only.

It took over two weeks for me to see anyone except immediate family. My life brightened when our granddaughter would come to visit. As she was starting to walk, she got me out of my dark sitting room, and start thinking about living, again.

ACT TWO: Recovery.

At the two month mark of my beloved's passing, I had a family meeting, where I discussed downsizing, and selling the house we'd been in for nearly twenty-seven years.

I had found a new senior living community, where I could have a house, all on one level, big enough to have space for grandchildren to visit. I wouldn't miss the stairs, and the myriad of memories reminding me of our near perfect marriage.

Getting myself moved was easier than I thought. I did make a few friends, but needed to find something to occupy my time.

Two of my neighbors, both single women, told me of an art class, at the nearby community college. I figured, why not. I had been just sitting around my house, feeling sorry for myself, and needed a diversion. In my younger days, I dabbled in some painting, but never pursued it, once kids came along.

I let them sign me up, and actually looked forward to this four week class. We met three days a week, which suited me just fine.

The first three weeks, we did basic things, landscapes, flowers and other inanimate objects. Our teacher told us one Friday that the following Monday we would be painting living things.

This definitely piqued my interest, wondering if there would be live models, or pictures to paint from.

Monday, right at our 1 PM start, we entered our classroom, greeted by our instructor and three people, wearing oversized bathrobes. Two women, and one man. All on the young side, but coming from my fifty year old perspective, they all looked young.

After some preliminary discussion, the young man moved to the front of the class and calmly took his robe off. I could hear several of the women inhale, sharply. In thevernacular, this guy was ripped. Maybe 6 feet and a little more, not an ounce of fat on his hairless body, but that wasn't was grabbed our attention. On full display, was his really big cock.

With me only seeing one cock, my entire life, I thought Jack was huge. WRONG! He was more than enough to satisfy me, but this guy, limp, was nearly as big as my love fully erect.

I just started my painting, noticing he just had this air about him, as if his shit didn't stink. He posed for three ten minute sessions, taking a break between each one. During each break, our teacher would look at our efforts and make comments. Even the two men in our class seemed to be impressed.

Our second session, the young lady came to the middle of our classroom and dropped her robe. I did stare a bit, seeing a very nice body, with boobs that sat up where they belonged. They might have been B cups, but thats all. If I were into women, I'd have looked closer. What intetested me was just the tiny triangle of hair above her pussy. It got me thinking about doing some trimming.

Each break she took, she went around looking at our work. This, without putting her robe back on.

When it came time for our third model, she hesitated a moment, then dropped her robe. My eyes flew open, and I heard a few gasps. With very small, perfectly shaped boobs, and a flaccid cock of maybe three or four inches.

Two of the ladies and both men started to get up to leave.

"Hey, that's really rude. This girl is volunteering her time, give her a little respect," I said fairly loud.

The others came back in, and our model looked at me and mouthed a heartfelt thank you.

As I painted away, I kept sneaking peeks at her genitals. Her entire upper body looked so feminine, but that cock looked very real.

Each break she did put her robe back on. I got to to stretch my legs and as I walked by her, I whispered that it wasn't necessary. I truly thought she was beautiful.

Finishing up our class, I was heading back to my car, when our special model stopped me to thank me, again.

"I truly appreciate your kind words in there, Mrs. Green."

"Can I ask how you know my name?"

"Your husband's firm helped me against a former employer of mine who fired me for being, um, me. Oh, yes, my name is Erin Bell."

"Glad to meet you, Erin."

We just sat on a bench talking for a few minutes, and I never thought of her as anything but a very nice young girl.

Just over a week later, I get a call from Erin asking if we could meet for lunch, as she had something she wanted me to help her with.

The next day, Saturday, we met for lunch. She appeared to be very nervous, and after looking down at her hands for a few minutes, I told her I wasn't a mind reader.

"Oh, shit, let me just say what I need to, then you can decide if I'm off my rocker, or just out of line."

"Go ahead."

"I've found a girlfriend. And before we go any further, yes she knows ALL about me. So far, we've just kissed and touched each other, a bit. Now, she is hinting about moving it to another level, and I've never done THAT with a girl."

I couldn't laugh, even though I really wanted to, so I held her hands and quietly asked her what she wanted me to do. Did she want me talk her through what a couple does in bed? Or what?

"You're going to think I've lost my mind, but could you show me what to do?"

"Seriously?"

She just nodded, while her face turned a few shades of red.

Taking a huge sigh, I had many thoughts running through my mind. Did I want a nearly fully transitioned girl in bed with me? Oh, shit, I thought, I've only had one cock in me in my nearly fifty-one years.

Did I want this twenty something thin girl to see my saggy body?

"Before you answer, I want you to know just how beautiful I think you are, Jenny."

All the time we were talking, she was holding my hands. Just this human contact did feel good. I just leaned over, taking her face in my hands and softly kissed her lips.

Getting up and walking hand in hand to my car, we drove to my house.

All the way back there, I was thinking, what the fuck am I doing. She's my kids age. And, oh yes, she has a penis!

As we entered my house, she commented how nice this house was. Getting to the middle of my living room, she turned to me and told me just how scared she was.

"Jenny, I think this was a huge mistake on my part, and I'm so very sorry." I noticed there were tears in her eyes, so I took both hands and led her to my couch.

Just sitting there, still holding her hands, I softly placed one hand on her cheek, and turned her face to mine.

"Erin, lean in and kiss me."

She did, and I realized just how soft her lips were. A second kiss and I started getting a little warmer. Along with this second kiss, I placed one hand on her breast, feeling her nipple harden, immediately.

Her eyes asked if she could do the same thing, so I just nodded my OK.

When her hand cupped my very large breast, I felt so very good, even through my blouse and bra.

I moved us off the couch, moving towards my bedroom. Standing face to face, I waited for her to move, and she started to unbutton my blouse. When my bra covered breasts appeared I thought her eyes would fall out of her head.

I moved my hands to the bottom of her shirt and lifted it over her head, letting me see her cute, firm boobs, again. We both started taking off our pants, and then I removed my panties, showing her my neatly trimmed bush.

When I put my hand on the front of her thong, I felt her cock start to harden. When I moved us both onto my bed, I eased her thong off her hips. I moved in and kissed her very softly, easing my tongue into her very welcoming mouth.