My Life of Sex And Money Pt. 18

Story Info
Mature sex and money.
3.7k words
4.65
3.1k
3

Part 18 of the 19 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 12/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bensha
bensha
124 Followers

The Beginning Of The End

Year after year passed by in a blink of an eye, now approaching my 40th birthday, I found myself alone. My parents and my older sister had passed away, Aunty June succumbed to the dreaded C, Angela retired and moved away, Emma now resides in a care home, her once sharp mind, ravished by dementia. Veronica sold her shop to me and now spends her time in sunny climes. Even though now very much older, Paula still has a role in the hotel.

As I predicted, the demands for my bedroom skills declined as I got older, I still got laid several times a week, but nothing like the bed hopping days, of days gone by. Not that I could complain, I owned 7 houses, 2 shops, a hotel and ran a thriving building company. As for money, I had loads, too much in fact, I would often go out buy myself whatever was the latest big thing, use it for a few weeks before tossing it aside.

I would give up everything to attain the one thing I desired in life, companionship, to spend my time with someone who was not interested in my wealth or lifestyle, a person who just wanted me.

I had almost given up on this, resigning myself to an old age spent alone, when fate dealt me a hand of cards, if I played them right, my life would be complete.

It was late one Friday afternoon, when a call came through to my office, a woman who had recently taken over he tenancy of one of my houses, needed help. She had come home from work to find the kitchen floor covered in water, she had a leak somewhere, I knew my boys would be in the pub right now and would not be able to attend the call out, till the morning. I told her where the stop cock was and to turn it off and someone would be with her shortly. The only person available was me, I donned a pair of overalls, grabbed the keys to a works van and headed off. The drive there brought back memories, good ones of how my life began, it felt really good.

I had never met the woman in question, all arrangements were made via the office, so I was pretty sure she was unaware that the man turning up to rescue her, was in fact her landlord and owner of the property in which she now resided.

I had hardly go out of the van before the front door opened, a short dark haired woman, standing between the frame. I introduced myself,

"I believe you said the problem was in the kitchen?"

She just about had time to answer before I marched through the corridor.

"I see you are familiar with the layout of the house then." She said in a very soft voice. I had to think fast, I didn't want her to know that all the renovations within, were done by own fair hand.

"Yeah, I've done a few jobs for the owner previously." I replied.

There were only two possible areas where the water could come from, the sink or the washing machine, a quick look in the sink unit, eliminated it as the problem so my attention was directed to the washing machine, once it was pulled out, the issue was obvious, whoever plumbed it in, hadn't tightened the fitting correctly,

"All finished, no harm done." I told her.

"Thank you so much, I thought, I would be packing and moving out before I had finished unpacking." She said in a shaky voice.

"Anything else I can do for you whilst I'm here." I asked.

"There is one thing, there are some boxes on the landing that need to go into the attic, I'm very nervous about ladders, could you possibly?"

I cut her off before she could finish her sentence,

"My pleasure and you can put the kettle on, whilst I do so. By the way what's your name."

"Kelly." She replied.

"Nice to meet you Kelly."

I soon had the boxes stored and sat enjoying a cup of tea with Kelly.

I found out that she was 41, unmarried, had moved here in order to take up the position of Head of Sales in a local company.

When I asked,

"Which one?"

"The Builders Yard." She answered.

On hearing this, I almost choked on my tea and began to cough and splutter.

"You know it then?" She asked.

KNOW IT.... KNOW IT... I FUCKING OWN IT!!!

Before becoming ill, Emma set up the company for me, as my building company took off, I needed a legal way of easing my tax burden, so we set up The Builders Yard, where I would buy straight from the manufacturers, sell it to myself at a profit and then pass it on to clients at an even bigger profit. Well that company became quite successful and I was supplying goods far and wide.

"Yes I know it quite well, they supply us." Was my answer to her question.

I don't know why, but as we chatted, I found myself deeply drawn to her, her soft dulcet voice had such a calming effect on me. Time flew by and my stomach began to rumble.

"Have you eaten today?" I asked.

"Only a snack at lunch, why?"

"I'm in the mood for a Chinese, would you care to join me?"

"Take away or eat out?" She replied.

Now I could have just picked up my phone and reserved a table at any restaurant I fancied, but at this moment in time, I wanted my identity to be kept secret.

"A take away would be great, thank you."

"Favourite wine?"

"I prefer beer."

I was starting to like her more.

After that evening, I spent a lot of time with Kelly, going for walks, sitting watching TV, generally enjoying each others company, a purely plutonic relationship, me still hiding behind the mask of normality.

One day Kelly asked me if I would like to go to the evening reception of her friend who was getting married, it meant a night away, separate rooms of course.

"I would be honoured to escort you."

The day of the event came and I picked her up in my Mercedes, she looked open eyed at it, but I told her it was rented for the weekend. Whilst we waited for our rooms, we enjoyed a few beers and played some pool, I had the most pleasant afternoon for many a year. We adjourned to get ready, our rooms next to each other with adjoining door. After showering, I heard Kelly sobbing next door, I tentatively knocked and asked,

"Are you okay?"

"GO AWAY YOU FUCKING LYING BASTARD" She shouted at me.

"Kelly!!! Kelly!!! What's wrong? I called back at her.

"WRONG...YOU NEED TO ASK WHA'TS WRONG? I'VE JUST FOUND OUT THE MAN I LOVE, HAS TRICKED AND DECIEVED ME FOR MANY MONTHS....THAT'S WHAT WRONG!!!!!!!"

"Please open the door Kelly we need to talk."

"FUCK OFF, CUNT!!!"

"Please Kelly open the door, I need to explain"

I heard the lock opening and the next moment I felt the pain, for such a small woman, she packed a punch, I tasted the saltiness of blood, as her fist collided with my nose and lips.

In her other hand she held a bunch of £10 notes, throwing them at me, said,

"I CAN AFFORD A FUCK."

I stumbled back, hitting the small table, falling to the floor, cowering and rolling into a ball, awaiting more blows to rain down on me, instead I was treated to the most painful thing I have ever experienced. With her arms wrapped around herself, she sobbed, mascara running down her cheeks, vulnerable and child like she cried,

"Tell me why she pleaded."

Taking a chance, I held her by the hand and sat her on the bed, kneeling before her I opened my heart.

"Kelly from the very first meeting, I knew I loved you, I wanted you to love me to, not my money, not the life style I could give you, just me, a simple man, from simple beginnings, not proud of where he is today and how I got there. Just me.

"You say you love me! But we have never even kissed."

"You said the same thing, you loved me, what we have goes deeper than physical contact, don't you think"

"But?"

"But nothing, if you knew how many times I wanted to rip your clothes off and make love to you, we would still be in bed right now."

"What stopped you?" She asked.

"Because I wanted it to be special, making love not having sex."

Before adding quickly,

"I wanted it to be on our wedding night."

"What?"

"Our wedding night, I was planning on giving you this later tonight,."

From my pocket, I produced a little box, not containing an elaborate diamond ring, but a plastic one, given away in a child's chocolate egg. Taking her hand, I bowed my head and whispered,

"Miss Kelly Watson, will you do me the greatest honour of being my wife."

She looked at me through puffy eyes.

"On one condition?"

"And that is?" I asked

"You tell me the truth, right from the start."

So it began, from Aunty Junes wardrobe, to present day.

She listened intently as I recalled my life story.

"How rich are you Shaun." She asked.

"I honestly don't know." I replied

"Less than a million, more or a lot more."

"Does it matter?" I asked

"To me it does."

Now she knows the truth I considered the thought she was gold digging.

"I have nearly have £1 million in various bank accounts, houses bringing in a monthly income, a hotel which is thriving, shops and an ever expanding building company, is that enough for you?"

"NO, I want a loving, caring husband, not someone obsessed with work, can you give that all up?"

"For you, YES!!"

She pondered my reply for a short while before replying,

"Okay, but we need to talk more, for now, we need to show our faces downstairs, let me get ready and I'll meet you in the bar shortly.

When she arrived, she looked like a new woman, so sexy, she wore a skin tight, red cat suit, it hugged every curve and curves she had, her breasts were pushed up, a slender waist, round arse, wore heels that made her legs look longer

"Put you're tongue away, we need to arrange a wedding first." She giggled at me.

We put up with intolerable speeches from the best man and groom, before the bride gushed over her lascivious day. Before the DJ began, I offered to get drinks,

"Beer and loads of it, I need it." She said

That's what I loved about her, simplicity, a down to earth woman. With each drink, the still lingering tension of earlier subsided and we were back ourselves laughing and joking. Suddenly she asked,

"Shaun, how much would I have to pay for a dance?"

This stung me, I thought we had settled this earlier and was about to tell her so, when I noticed a wicked smile spread across her face. She was winding me up, I played along.

"I think £1 would suffice." I replied.

"Mm. What would £2 get me?"

"A peck on the cheek."

"£3?"

"That would have to be a kiss on the lips, if you rounded it up to £5, I would even use my tongue."

She laughed at that. At last the music began to slow

I held out my hand,

"This will be £1 please." As I led her onto the dance floor. Our bodies moulded together perfectly as we swayed around, her head nuzzled into my shoulder, the aroma of freshly washed hair, mixed with her delicate perfume.

"I think I can afford £3." She said as the track came to an end.

Placing my finger under her chin, I lifted my head and kissed her gently on the lips, a jolt of electricity shot through my body as they touched, smooth as silk and tasting of beer, our first kiss was better than I imagined. She threw her arms around my neck and hugged me closer, our lips stayed locked together as we moved in time with the music. She shivered as my hands ran along her back, stopping just short of caressing her arse. My tongue glided along her lips until she finally surrendered, allowing me to slip into her welcoming mouth. Dancing was forgotten as we just stood in middle of the dance floor, kissing with a passion and hunger. When the music stopped, she pulled away from me,

"I think we better sit down, because if this continues, I wont be able to pay my rent."

"I'm sure your landlord will understand." I told her.

We headed back to our table, instead of sitting opposite, she sat beside me, her fingers tightly entwined with mine.

"Are you serious about us getting married?"

"More than ever." I responded.

"And not making love till the wedding night?"

"Yes."

She moved in closer and whispered in my ear,

"Tonight is a wedding night, maybe not ours, but still a wedding night."

My resolve was weakening, the way she looked deep into my eyes, I knew however hard I tried the inevitable was going to happen.

"I wanted you to be wearing my ring first."

"But I am already." She hit back with, holding out her finger upon which she proudly wore the plastic toy.

"Take a look around you Shaun, does this mean anything to you, all this for a single piece of paper, it's all show, it makes no difference to their relationship. I promise as soon as we can, you will get to put your ring on my finger, but from tonight and forever more consider me your wife."

She was right, I had found the one thing missing in my life, true love.

She whispered in my ear, time for bed.

I went to follow her into her room, but she pushed me away,

"Go to your room and unlock the dividing door, when I am ready you can come in. And do me a favour, lose the suit."

I took a quick shower and changed into shorts and t-shirt and awaited her, minutes slowly ticked by until she eventually opened the door. She looked stunning, no not wearing anything remotely sexy, just a long nightshirt, slippers, all her make up had gone and her hair tousled. A plain simple woman, comfortable with her imperfections. I loved it, loved her, to be honest. She handed me a can of beer and sitting on the bed we began to watch some TV. This felt so good, so right, I had sex with so many women, but that was just it, sex, nothing made my heart race faster than what I feeling tonight. She deposited our empty cans in the bin, turned off the main light, with just the glow of the television lighting the room, she pushed me down onto the bed and lay upon me.

"Kiss me." She said.

She held my head and lowered her lips to mine, there was nothing frantic, no urgency, simply two people, understanding the night was long, taking time to enjoy their first coupling. Butterfly kisses alternated with tongues entwined, fingers ran through hair, beer laden saliva and heavy breaths mixed together. She eased herself up, squatting upon me, lifting my shirt, kissing the bare flesh as it emerged, tracing a line with her finger nail, from naval to lips, teasing my nipples, nipping gently on them, putting my finger in her mouth, sucking it deep inside, the whole time looking intensely into my eyes. For my part, I slid my hands under her top, stroking her stomach, caressing her sides, edging slowly upwards, feeling her body head radiate through my fingers. I cupped he underside of her breasts, felt their weight, marvelled at their smoothness. She placed her fingers under the hem of her top, slowly and deliberately lifted it up, over her head and finally off. Her boobs were big, but not huge, a tiny hint of sag, compared to the paleness of her skin, her areola seemed dark, puckered and totally in proportion. Her nipples stood out proud, bright red, aching to be suckled. She lay back upon me as our lips met again, her naked flesh brushing against mine, her crotch grinding against my hard cock, back and forth she moved her body, moaning gently as she humped against me.

It was too much to bear and I knew if she continued there would be a sticky mess arriving in my pants soon. Taking her by the hips, I gently rolled her onto the bed, kneeling between her legs, placing my fingers in the waistband of her night shorts, I began to ease them down.

"Oh Mr landlord is it rent time again." she jokingly said.

"Yes and full payment is due."

As I inched her shorts lower, her hands moved with them, covering her naked pussy,

"Please sir, this must be more than I owe."

"I'll decide that."

When she moved her hands away, I have never seen a most wondrous sight, totally devoid of all hair, her outer lips looked dark, already open and puffy, inner walls moist, little beads of love honey escaping her gates of Venus and a throbbing clit, poking through it's protective hood.

"May I?" I said looking deep into her eyes.

"You better fucking had, you know how much a waxing costs?"

She opened her legs and held her lips apart as I lowered my head, the aroma of her pussy was intoxicating, it filled my nose, tickled my throat but the first taste of her love honey blew my mind. It was like eating salty caramel, first came the sticky sweetness, gooey and hot immediately followed by the harsh bitterness of salt. I lapped and lapped and lapped, my tongue flicking across her clit, my lips pressed hard against her, sucking down her juices. There were no hysterics, no moaning or groaning, no shouting out,

"FUCK ME."

She just let her body convey the pleasure she was getting, beads of sweat ran down her forehead, her cheeks glowed red, her breasts rose and fall as she gasped to take air in, love honey flowed free and when I inserted two fingers into her love tunnel she gripped the sheets hard, her knuckles turning red as her whole body shook. One small orgasm, followed another, building to an almighty climax and when it hit, it hit hard, the walls of her pussy tightened so hard around my fingers, I feared them breaking, her entire body tensed, her eyes rolled back and my mouth was filled with her free flowing juices. When she calmed down a little, she whispered,

"Fucking hell Shaun, what did you just do to me?"

"We made love and it's not over yet." I told her.

I placed the head of my cock at the entrance of her vagina and was about to push it in, when she said,

"STOP."

I looked at her with an expression that asked,

"Why?"

"I'm still fertile and what we are about to do could have consequences." She explained.

I understood what she was saying and told her,

"Right, I'll get a condom."

"Only if you really want to"

I didn't need to think about it, her inner sanctum felt like a velvet glove as it welcomed me in. There was such a contented smile on her face when I finally inserted myself fully.

Lifting her hips off the bed, wrapping her arms and legs around me, she pulled me down upon her,

"I've been dreaming of this." She whispered in my ear.

As one, our coupling began, slowly moving together, my cock fully imbedded in her pussy, our hips rising in unison, tongue danced with tongue. Her breasts heaving against my chest, erect nipples pushing hard against me. Gentle sighs mingled with gasping breaths, her fingers clawing on the flesh of my naked back. She wrapped her legs tighter around me, her hips lifting higher with each stroke, my ears were filled with the softest of moans,

"Ugh....Ugh....Ugh."

I pushed a little harder and deeper, my balls tapping gently against the cheeks of her arse, every thrust was greeted with a delicious squelching sound, as her pussy continued to release love honey.

She continued to talk to me, the volume of her voice never raising, it was if she was singing a soulful love song, audible to just the two of us,

"Oh Shaun...Oh...I'm cumming again....Please cum with me....Oh Shaun, I'm close, Please....Please cum with me....Almost there, I'm begging you, cum inside me now."

Her body began to shake and I felt the familiar sensation of release begin to grow in my cock, if she could hold on for a few seconds longer, I would grant her wish. Pushing myself up onto my hands, I drove in and out of her as fast as I could.

"Do it now....I want it....I need it...OH SHIT!!! Here it comes.

Considering it was our first time having intercourse, our timing was almost perfect, as the first wave of her orgasm hit, I shot my first spurt deep inside her womb and for the first time her voice raised above a whisper,

"FUCKING HELL...FUCKING, FUCKING HELL...."

She continued to convulse as I continued to empty my balls in her, it seemed to me like I had and endless supply of spunk, 5 times my cock violently twitched inside her, each time releasing a dose of baby seed. She grabbed my hair, pulled me back down, locked her mouth to mine, panting, pushed her tongue in. Our bodies vibrated together, as she continued to have orgasmic after shocks.

bensha
bensha
124 Followers
12