My Life of Sex And Money Pt. 19

Story Info
Mature sex and money.
5.4k words
4.66
3.3k
3

Part 19 of the 19 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 12/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bensha
bensha
124 Followers

The Final Chapter

I awoke the following morning, still wrapped around Kelly. I lay and watched her sleep, her chest gently rising and falling, lost in her own little dreamland. Stroking her hair, I whispered in her ear,

"Kelly, wakey, wakey, we need to go down to breakfast."

I felt push her naked body tighter into me,

"Can't we just stay in bed?" She asked

I was so tempted, especially when she placed my hand on her breast, her nipple already erect, she gave a little sigh,when I kissed her neck,

"I think it would be rude if we didn't thank the newly-weds, for a wonderful night, don't you agree?" I said.

"It was more than wonderful, it was magical." Came her reply.

Reluctant as I was to leave her side, I popped back to my room, got showered and dressed before we headed for the dining room. Walking hand in hand along the lobby, we were met by a bleary eyed looking bride,

"Kelly you look different, radiant in fact, like the cat who got the cream." The woman said.

"I did, several times to be precise." Kelly replied.

Both women burst out laughing. Over breakfast I suggested to Kelly that she should take the week off as we had a whole new future to plan.

"What about my boss, what excuse am I supposed to give him?" She asked.

"Just tell him something came up on Saturday and you need time off."

"And if he wants to know exactly what came up, what do I tell him then?" She asked again.

"His boss."

She giggled and blew me a kiss.

We made love again that morning before heading home, during the drive Kelly kept sighing softly to herself, aimlessly staring out of the window.

"Tell me what's on your mind?" I asked her.

"It's nothing."

"Go on spit it out, you wanted honesty, remember?"

"Can we really make this work? Us, I mean." There was a nervousness in her voice as she spoke to me.

I placed my hand reassuringly on her leg and whispered,

"Yes we can if you want it to."

It was at that moment, the impulsive me surfaced once again, the chancer who would gamble everything on a whim.

"When you get home, I want you to pack a suitcase, we're going away for the week." I told her.

This got her flustered,

"I can't, you can't, we can't."

"We can and we are, just pack the essentials, I have a few things to arrange and will pick you up in a hour."

"I don't know where we are going? What to pack?"

"Throw in some jeans, t-shirts, jumpers and nightwear, tomorrow after you see where we going, we can go shopping for everything you think you'll need for the stay."

"Is this what it's going to be like, a life full of surprises?"

"Yep."

She put her hand on mine, squeezed it gently and sighed,

"I better get used to it then."

In less than a hour we were heading out of town into the countryside, passing various small villages, until I pulled up at a large wooden gate, covered in private property signs, going through, I drove along the narrow track road before reaching our destination. Kelly looked on in amazement,

"Yours?"

"No, my friends, but for this week it's all ours."

She threw her arms around me, putting her lips to mine, mouthing,

"It's beautiful."

Our love nest for the week was a lovingly restored farm cottage, surrounded by acres of secluded fields, a large woodland area, and as of yet, unoccupied stables.

"Wait till you see inside." I told her.

If the outside impressed her, the interior blew her mind, the enormous oak beamed living room was dominated by a large open fire, polished wooden floors gleamed in he sunlight. The dining room held a 10 seater table. I had to laugh at the way she scurried from room to room, opening doors, looking in cupboards.

"Look at the size of the kitchen." She yelled out.

It was indeed huge, a mixture of contemporary and modern, wooden units aged to look old, Belfast sinks, situated under the windows, offering a view of the rolling countryside. The cooker, a replica of an old range sat huddled in a purpose build alcove. She skipped and danced her way along the corridor, but stopped dead in her tracks as she opened the door to the main bedroom, on one side of the wooden bed, was an en-suite bathroom, on the other was the entrance to a walk in dressing room and wardrobe.

"Our room?" She asked.

I simply nodded and laughed when she threw herself on the bed, bouncing up and down on it.

"You take a good look around, whilst I unpack the car." I told her.

I could hear her scurrying around letting out squeals of delight, as she discovered the hidden treasures the house hid.

I made some food, well unpacked, the already prepared stuff I purchased earlier, opened some beers and called her out onto the patio. She threw her arms around my neck, kissed me gently and whispered'

"Thank you."

We sat in silence, neither needing to speak, listening to the bird songs, drifting across the air, as the sun dipped beyond the horizon and darkness fell, I suggested we get an early night.

"Mm sounds good to me." she purred."

"Not for that, we have a busy day tomorrow."

She pouted her lips,

"Spoilsport." She huffed.

"We have to go shopping for supplies, get you suitable clothes and there is something important we have to do."

"And what's that?" She said in a mocking gruff voice.

"We have a wedding to arrange."

That was it, she grabbed me by the hand, dragged me through the house and into the bedroom. Pushing me back onto the bed, she furiously scrabbled to get my belt opened, popped the button, undid my flies, before yanking my jeans and pants off in one fluid motion.

"Let's see if you can resist this." She laughed a me.

Her soft hands wrapped around my shaft slowly moving up and down, her hot breath blew gently across it's head, flicking her tongue across it's tip. It was slow and deliberate, not rushed, when she finally lowered her head, I thought I would just explode. Her puckered lips gripped enough, just to hold me in her mouth, whilst she sucked, her head movement limited, going down enough to take my bulbous head before drawing back up until just he tip remained. Her saliva acting as a lubricant, if she continued for much longer, I would cum. She must have sensed this,

"There's plenty of time for me to taste your cum, right now, I have a more important need for it. Her top and bra came off quickly followed by her jeans and panties, climbing on the bed, she straddled me, placing her legs either side of my hips, holding my cock to the entrance of her pussy, and in one quick plunge, I found myself buried deep inside her.

"SHIT!!! I'VE CUM ALREADY!!" She screamed out.

As a copious amount of love honey leaked from between her legs. Her body was shaking as she continued to ride upon me, just like the blow job, her strokes were long and slow, inching up, plunging down, her hands holding me down, preventing me from touching her. Once again her voice was low and soft, hypnotic in a way,

"Oh Shaun...Oh Shaun...I can't stop cumming...I'm so wet...so fucking wet...Ah...Ah...Ah.

She was gasping for air, tears rolled down her face, but she still continued riding with a controlled pace, up and down, rotating her hips,

"This is it...The big one's coming...Cum now...Now Shaun...NOW!!!NOW...DO IT."

I felt the walls of her pussy tighten around me, clamping cock deep inside as she milked every drop of spunk I had to offer. She collapsed upon me, my cock still twitching inside of her, her body shivering and shaking. Both exhausted, both spent, we lay like this, both drifting off to sleep.

We made love again in the morning, ate some breakfast before heading out. First stop the jewellers, where she picked out a proper engagement ring, she could have had anything she wanted, but she chose a single small diamond one. Next was the Registrar Office, where we were told we would have to make an appointment for later in the day, giving us some forms to fill in. Then we went shopping for clothes, again she chose simple, jeans, t-shirts, jumpers and some boots.

She then told me to go and get supplies for the week, as she needed to get a few other things that a woman likes to keep secret. I started to walk away,

"Hey mister, have you forgotten something?" She shouted to me.

I walked back and leant in to give her a kiss,

"Not that stupid, money, after all you said you were taking me shopping."

I opened my wallet and told take as much as she wanted. Yet again she was quite refrained,only taking a small amount. We had some lunch, she had a beer, me a soft drink, before heading back for our appointment,we were both interviewed separately and after the Registrar was satisfied, a date was set for 6 weeks time.

Later that evening we started to make plans for the future to be more precise, my future. There had already been some previous interest in my building firms, so I knew selling them would not be an issue. My house would be put on the market, as soon as we got home, we would take our time to consider the other options, as my involvement in them, was very limited.

We didn't make love that night or the following morning, both just enjoying the sensation of being together. We spent the next few days walking, exploring the local villages, just being a normal couple.

But whilst walking in the wooded area that came with the farm, Kelly asked me the most extraordinary question.

"Shaun, that first night, you said you had wanted to rip my clothes off and have sex with me."

"Yes."

"Do it for me?"

"What?"

"Have sex with me."

She really had me puzzled, I didn't understand what she was asking of me,

"But we have, many times, this morning included." I said.

"No we have made love, engaged in baby making, what I want, is what those women had."

"It was meaningless, no emotion, no feelings, just sex."

"Exactly, I want to understand the difference, be like one of you hussies, a tart who just wants a good fucking."

"I'm not that person any more, you won't like the old me." I remonstrated.

There was no arguing with her,

"I don't have to like the old you, just understand you, it's the person in front of me I love."

This was a battle I was sure to lose, if not now but in the future, so I relented,

"Okay, tonight it will be just sex." I told her bowing my head and looking at my feet.

"Not okay, right here, right now, not anywhere I hold special to us."

"Are you sure?"

"Just DO IT."

I think she was taken by surprise by the speed of my movements, I grabbed her hands lifted them above her head and pushed her back against the tree, not with any real force, but enough to empower her to do as I wished. Using my body to pin her in place, I was able to hold her arms with just one of my own. I clamped my mouth around hers, preventing her from calling out, forcing my tongue deep inside, thrusting it and out, tongue fucking it. I roughly grabbed her tits through her top, pinching her nipples, pulling them out and then giving them a tweak. I put my leg between hers pushing them apart., grinding myself against her. I bit and sucked her neck, as my hand slid under her top, pushing her bra up, forcing her tits, out, I felt them heaving in my hand. I cupped them, ran my fingers over her areola, flicked her nipples, She tried her best to push me away, but I was too strong and easily held her in place.

"You like this? Don't you bitch! I told her.

She numbly nodded at me.

"Well how do you like this?"

Up her skirt my hand went, straight to her panties, my god this woman could act, her feigned protestations, were left in tatters by the juices running down her legs. Two fingers easily slipped inside her gaping pussy, with her back against the tree, I rapidly finger fucked her. Gone were her gentle subtle tones, replaced with guttural moans and groans.

"Tell me what you want, bitch?" I asked her in a slightly raised voice.

"I want to be your whore."

"To be my whore?...my whore?...You need to do better than that?"

"I WANT YOUR COCK!!!. She screamed at me.

"Where? Where do you want my cock?"

She was gushing, it ran down my fingers, along her thighs, dripping down her calves.

"IN MY CUNT, YOU BASTARD!!"

"What if I wanted to stick in your arse?"

"NO MAN HAS BEEN THERE BEFORE, IF YOU WANT IT, DO IT!" She was yelling at the top of her voice.

I knew that would be a step to far at this point, that may come in the future.

"Well I hope you're on the pill, because I'm going empty my balls in you" I told her.

I spun her around, yanked her panties down and rammed my cock into her soaking wet pussy. I grabbed her hips and began to pound her hard and fast from behind.

"You better cum quick whore, you're payment was very small, not enough for a long fuck.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD, YOU BETTER MAKE ME CUM, MY HUSBAND WILL KILL YOU IF HE FINDS OUT! SO FUCKING MAKE ME CUM, AND CUM HARD." She yelled at me.

And make her cum I did, time and time again, Kelly was one of those lucky women where multiple orgasm came easy, if properly treated.

After emptying myself deep inside her, I collapsed onto the floor, haunched on my knees.

Kelly composed herself, straightened her clothing, before turning to face me. There was a look in her eyes, like I never saw before, she walked towards me, hand raised, palm open, I prepared for the slap about to come, expecting the pain, fearing her walking away, leaving behind a broken man. I closed my eyes, awaiting her blows, instead her soft fingers brushed gently across my cheek,

"Look at me." Her gentle tone sang to me.

I slowly opened my eyes and watched her head move closer to mine until our lips met.

"Thank you, I love you." She said

All I could mutter was,

"I love you to."

"Fuck me Shaun, if I had to pay for that, I would be bankrupt by now, no wonder you are rich, that was so intense, so forceful but also in a way in which I did not feel violated."

Clasping her hand, I asked,

"So you're not running away from me then?"

"No, never, I can't wait for the second ring upon my finger."

We lay in bed, cuddled close, when she said,

"I would have let you."

"Let me what?" I asked.

"Fuck my arse, if that's what you wanted?"

"Maybe one day, only if that's what you want?"

Cuddled together, we slept, a deep contented sleep.

We awoke, made love, ate breakfast, as this was the last day of our stay, took a long walk around the property and grounds.

"I wish we could stay, this would be a great place to bring up junior." She said placing a hand on her stomach.

"Aren't we getting a little ahead of ourselves."

"Believe me, when you put that ring on my finger, junior will be safely in here." rubbing her belly.

"I hope so."

"Don't hope, trust me, I know my body, I know the tell tale signs when something is different, we are having a baby."

Our last night in the cottage was spent making love in front of the open fire, I loved the way the flames flickered across Kelly, the dancing shadows of our bodies, reflecting off the polished floors.

We took a last walk around the farm, past the empty stables, Kelly pointing out, where she would have a duck pond, chicken runs, goats in that field, space in another for our dogs to run.

"You have this all planned out, don't you?" I asked.

"Yes, vegetable plots, home made cider, made from apples picked straight from the orchard, maybe bee hives over there.

"Bee hives and who is going to get stung harvesting them."

"You of course." She joked.

"I think you have missed something important out." I told her

"No I haven't."

I took her by the hand and led her to the bedroom area,

"Oh one last shag is it."

"Well if you're offering, but it can wait a few minutes" I said to her.

"Then what have I missed?"

I led her to the room next to the one we had shared over the last week. Wrapping my hands around her, gently upon her stomach,

"Juniors nursery."

"WHAT????"

Handing her the keys, I lifted her hair, kissed her neck and whispered in her ear,

"Our new home."

She pulled away, tears filled her eyes,

"You are serious, please tell me you are?"

"Whilst you slept this morning, I phoned my friend, we came to a deal, a house swap, plus I threw a couple of my cars in, so if you want, WELCOME HOME."

She burst out crying, sobbing in her hands,

"I've made a big mistake, haven't I."

"You big stupid oaf, how dare you call our home a mistake, now get your hands to work."

I reached out to grab her, but like the time when I went to kiss her, whilst shopping, she said

"Not that stupid, you have a duck pond to build, chicken runs, goat pens and I want ponies."

"Can't I start tomorrow?"

"Depends on what you have in mind?"

"How does a day in bed sound?"

"Wonderful."

Over the next month, wheels were put in motion, I accepted an offer for my building firms, the shops were put on the market, we were considering several options on them, we decided to keep the houses, until the tenants moved out, not forced, but as soon as they decided they wanted to terminate their leases, they would be put on the market. The hotel we decided to keep.

Two weeks before we were due to tie the knot, I arranged to meet Kelly in a local pub, where a small reception was due to be held, a few close friends were invited, but mainly it was for the locals, who had welcomed us with open arms. I had a pint and one was ready, awaiting for Kelly, upon her arrival. I was so engrossed in a puzzle book, something I found myself addicted to recently, now I had time to relax, I didn't see her come in,

"Can I have an orange juice please." I heard her say to Sandra, the landlady.

"My pint, not good enough for you." I jokingly said to her.

"I'm late"

I looked at my watch,

"Bloody hell, only 10 minutes late and you're apologising, fuck that's good for you."

"Shaun, look at me, I'm late."

Still it did not register,

"Shaun, I'm late, two weeks late."

"Oh my god, thank the lord you didn't use your brains to make money, you would be living in the gutter right now, let me spell it out for you." She added

I watched her stride over to the dart board, pick up a piece of chalk and write upon it,

"D....A....D....D....Y"

The regulars cottoned on before I did, some clapped, others cheered, when the penny finally dropped, I almost fell off my stool, then knock another over as I ran to her,

"Are you sure?"

She put my hand on her belly,

"The doctor confirmed it this afternoon, say hello to junior."

"Our child in there, right now?"

"Yep"

I dropped to my knees, put my head close to her stomach and whispered,

"In this world, money doesn't buy you happiness, love does, I promise your life will be filled with that."

From the bar, Sandra called out,

"Drinks on you then Shaun?"

"Yes" I shouted back.

"Come outside, I have something more to tell you." Kelly whispered to me.

She pulled me into a corner, out of sight and began to nibble my ear, the very thing she knew would get my cock instantly hard.

"You do know what this means, don't you?" She cooed.

Before going back to chewing on my lobe,

"If you don't stop that, I'm going to have to drag you behind the trees."

"And ravish me." She giggled.

"Are you going to tell me what you wanted to say?" I asked.

"Now that junior is safely tucked up in bed, it means you can put your baby seed in any of my 3 holes."

"3?"

"Take me home, I have a surprise for you."

I rushed inside, ordered another round for everyone, and settled the bill. I drove home as fast as I could. Kelly headed straight to the bedroom telling me,

"Wait till I call."

I waited and waited, my cock twitching violently in anticipation of what lay beyond the door,

"Come in." She finally called to me.

When I opened the door and walked it, I almost fell back out through it, when the sight before me sent me reeling. Kelly was kneeling on the bed, naked apart from black stockings and suspenders, her arse lifted high. She supported herself on pillows and one arm, whilst her other hand held a large, cone shaped dildo, which she was slowly sliding in and out of her brown button.

bensha
bensha
124 Followers
12