My Life, The Beginning Pt. 02

Story Info
I'm realizing more about myself, All for the good.
7k words
3.53
3.1k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story. These following chapters contain wife cheating, group sex, alcohol abuse and unprotected sex. Is any of these topics upset you, please skip. But those of you who chooses to stick around please enjoy, Sara.

Hey guys, Sara back with the continuation of my rebirth from near virgin to a cum hungry slut.

After Bill and his crew left, I didn't have sex with the lawn crew, I really wanted to, but my brain overpowered my loins. I showered and decided my sparse blond pubic hair was not needed and quickly shaved myself bald. Better, sluttier. I was pleased to see my nice tight pussy looking like it belonged on a ten year old girl not a 22 year old wife.

Every time I think of the guys my pussy pulses and my ass throbs, I love it. These are all new experiences for me and as I dressed I was very aware of what I was picking out. I surprised myself by choosing a yellow halter dress that I wore on a date with Ben in high school. I removed the bra cups from the dress and slipped the dress up over my hips and tied the top. I turned and laughed at what I looked like.

The dress came about four inches below my butt and the top was sheer with bra cups removed and my nipples were proudly on display. Any bending or swishing of the dress exposed my butt and a hint of my pussy.

I was giggling as I threw the panties I intended to wear back on the bed and slipped on a pair of flat white sandals and grabbed my key fob and headed to the mall.

I was unsure about shopping locally dressed the way I was. I was questioning whether I wanted to advertise "I was a slut" quite yet.

I drove to a large mall in Burlington, close but not my back yard. I parked close to the entrance and confidently walked, head held high nipples on display, towards the stores.

I looked in a couple stores and noticed that I was being followed by 5 men and a couple teens. I smiled and walked to a seating area and pretended to adjust my sandal. I noticed the guys all stop and watched what I was doing. I smiled as I felt my pussy cream and all but drip. I gave the guys a quick glimpse of my nude ass and smiled at them as they all tried to look away.

I continued going from shop to shop with my entourage close behind. I understand before this weekend I was a naive wife, sexually, but I never thought about looking for sex at the mall, but here we are me and a following of prospective cocks.

At that time I was questioning my intent, am I a tease and just enjoying this or am I going to end up dripping sperm out of my holes?

My mind was made up when I tried on a sundress and while I was checking out the fit a knock came on the dressing room door. I assumed it was an employee and opened the door. Stand there was one of the guys holding a lingerie set. He handed it to me and asked "Please do us a favor and model this for us."

I looked around and saw the guys that were tailing me all morning.

"Are you nut's? What makes you think I would be willing to model for you guys? And what about the sales people?" I asked.

"That is Peter, a buddy of mine. He will let you model as long as he can watch also" the guy replied looking confidently at me.

I smiled and replied "Well who am I to deprive you fine men a show" and took the garment from the guy and went back towards the fitting rooms.

In the fitting room I saw what I was modeling and laughed and said "nice choice!"

I was holding a halter thong one piece in sheet white with strategically placed stitched appliques over the bottom front because there was no back. Literally four strings, two over the shoulders one around the waist and one that disappeared up my ass. The front was just two long triangles of the same sheer fabric with no appliques just a lace collar and some white stockings.

"Holy shit, what did I get myself into" I thought. I was conflicted, I had a family reputation to respect if anyone that knew me happened by.

But on the other hand, I was shaking I was so horny.

Lust won. I put on the lingerie and saw the results.

Nothing to the imagination, just slut. The stockings was just that added sluttiness needed. The bottom line is this is going to get me fucked.

My pussy was pulsing as liquid dripped into the thong causing my lips to become visible through the wet material.

Instead of just walking out, I spun and pirouetted a couple times ending in the middle of the group of guys smiling from ear to ear. I leaned into the guy who asked me to model and while grinding my ass on his hard cock I asked "Do I look OK for you" and licked his ear.

After he picked his jaw off the floor, he grabbed both my ass cheeks and spread them as he lifted me so his cock was rubbing up and down my ass crack pushing that useless string deeper up my ass.

After a couple more grinds, the guy asked me quietly "How far do you want to take this?"

Now or never... "As far as you guys can take me" and leaned back to him and sucked his tongue into my mouth and started rubbing his cock.

The other guys surrounded me as I smiled and got on my knees and was greeted with six hard throbbing cocks.

I took my time examining the cocks never really seeing the difference in them by size, thickness and length. There was one that was not circumcised and that looked nasty but I sucked it anyways.

I sucked them as they jerked their cocks and soon I got my first mouthful. I felt my eyes roll back as I swooned as I tasted the cum before another splashed on my cheek. I was pissed he didn't let me eat it but I caught the last of it along with another that was driven deep down my throat before filling my stomach, I was in cum heaven!

The rest of the guys all found my mouth and I swirled sperm around in my mouth and ate every drop available. I cleaned my face by scraping the cum into my mouth before I noticed some of the guys leaving. I told the original guy "Hey, I want to fuck, so a few better stick around!"

He defiantly looked at me and just said "Sorry slut, but I'll pay for the outfit and the sundress you tried on earlier. It looked nice on you."

Surprisingly I thanked him and went to dress and clean up. I was humming contently as I dressed content with a belly of cum but my lower half was frustrated. I gathered the clothes the guy was paying for and opened the fitting room door and saw Peter, the sales guy standing there with a bag with a clean sundress and the lingerie set with the receipt.

I thanked him and saw him checking me out. I smiled and asked "Did you get to cum, Pete?"

"No, I had to keep other customers away from this area" he replied.

"Well why don't you come in this room with me and I can help you out" I replied with a hopeful pussy.

"Let me let Chloe know I'm going on break, I'll be right back" and I watched Pete scurry to talk to another sales girl. I slipped back in and stripped and put back on the lingerie that I wore earlier, all cum wet and stained and laid back legs spread towards the door and waited.

A minute later, a quiet knock and I just said "It's unlocked."

Pete stepped in and gasped. "I assumed you would just blow me like the others!"

"No Pete, The other guys were selfish and left after they came but you get to pound and fuck the living shit out of my holes" I said as I opened my pussy with my fingers as we both watched drops of my juice either soak the string or drip on the seat. It was beautiful.

Pete quickly stripped and stepped to me. I reached out and took his nice sized cock and gave it a couple tugs and stared into his eyes as I took him in my mouth and straight down my throat. I smiled as I heard a gasp again come out of Pete as I lavished on his cock.

"Please, I need this cock in me, Fuck my pussy with this beautiful cock then I really want you to stretch my asshole and fill it with your cum!!"

I was shaking I was so horny and moaned deeply as he entered my pussy.

"Fuck that pussy, Come on pound that pussy" I was groaning as Pete did exactly what I asked and fucked me with force I never felt before, and I loved it.

"I need you in my ass and fuck it just as hard you fuck hound" I yelled and soon after I was sitting on his cock laying back on his chest and my feet straight in front of me and all my 120lbs. was forcing Pete's cock deep in and out of my asshole as he was lifting my hips and just dropping me back down on him. Again the force was all but knocking the wind out of me as I squirted in orgasm.

Pete started grunting and I felt the nice warm splash of sperm filling my ass and just cooed in satisfaction as Pete slowed his humping and let me stand.

As I stood we realized, it was fortunate Pete pulled his pants all the way down. His crotch was slimy with my squirt and his leaking cum. He started wiping before I stopped him and licked, lapped and sucked his pubes to clean his crotch and even tasted his cock after he was in my ass and really enjoyed it.

We cleaned up again and I grabbed my bag. But before leaving I asked Pete for his contact info. As I was leaving I asked him "Can you get some buddies together for a night. I really enjoyed you and would like more. You and your buddies can do what you want to me, within reason, I just want you and your friends to fuck me!"

I leaned in and gave him a kiss. Pete agreed and we went on our way, me semi satisfied and Pete sweating as he wildly texted with buddies, I'm sure.

As I drove home Ron called and let me know that the guys are coming by for a cook out later.

I asked "Ok that's fine but who and how many?"

Ron replied "Bill and his guys and another group we met today that's in town for a brewers convention, If that's alright?"

After getting the logistics out of the way, Ron getting meat and salads, Bill and crew getting liquor and the brewers were, obviously, bringing the beer.

I finished our conversation by asking Ron to grab me some Pepsi, being pregnant, and also mentioned "I went out and found a sexy lingerie set for you today" sounding sexy and breathy.

Ron said he couldn't wait as he headed to the supermarket. I quickly readied the house and showered shaving completely below my neck and went to find an outfit. I wanted the yellow sundress I wore today for tonight but it ended wet with absorbed sperm from earlier. Looking around in my closet I found some jean's cut offs. I found my scissors and shortened them more and took out all but the seam between the legs. I tried them on and found them to be tight in all the right places and hugging my bubble butt tightly. The seam was deep in my pussy and unseen for the first 3 inches of my ass. I matched that with a thin knit top that was cropped so my belly was showing and 5 buttons closed the top. With mo bra on I saw myself and thought "Am I going too far. I look like the slut I crave but this might embarrass my husband."

I decided to ask Ron when he got home, hopefully Ron will be home first and be able to help picking out my outfit for the day. I lightly wet down the shorts and put them in the drier to fray the edges and make them look older. I continued picking up and cleaning the yard when Ron got home. I helped him with the groceries and started putting things away. I had on some "Mom" shorts that were almost to my knees and a short sleeve sweat shirt. Ron looked at me, I guess he was used to me dressed less conservatively but I wanted Ron to dress his wife like a slut, and commented on my attire.

"You staying like that when the company arrives?" Ron asked scanning my outfit.

My pussy pulsed and I felt the lovely, greasy feeling warming me as I leaked. I smiled at my husband and sexily asked "Why don't you, while we are alone, help me find a suitable change of clothes, My love!"

We finished packing away groceries and Ron followed me to the bedroom and as I walked I made sure Ron saw my ass wiggle excessively as he stared at it. I was smiling as I went to my closet and started picking out some short dresses, halter tops and shorts and finally the altered jean shorts and knit top or a white tube top. I figured Ron would choose the knit top where it would be the lesser of two evils compared to the tube top.

Ron examined the dressed and short sets and finally the cutoffs and tops as if he was choosing meat at the store. I let out an audible gasp as Ron picked up the cutoffs and instead of the top I wanted he picked up the tube top. I looked at Ron and asked him "let me try this on first and you decide if this is what you want, Ok?"

Ron agreed as I took off my sweat shirt and pulled on the tube top and adjusted it making sure it wasn't too tight but showed what cleavage I had. I shook off my shorts and snugged up the cutoffs and adjusted them showing everything.

Ron hasn't, as far as I knew, started drinking so I was getting a sober husband's opinion. I realized this decision could affect not only was happens tonight but probably the future.

I took a deep breath and lifted my head and watched Ron look me from head to toe and asked me to turn around. I smiled and turned around and spread my legs shoulder width making sure Ron was aware of the seam disappearing inside me. I turned back around and smiled when I saw Ron smiling and said "What husband wouldn't be proud to have a wife like you that's hot as hell and proud. Wear what you have on it's hot. Bill is bringing in VW/Audi to our dealerships and that's huge for us so would you mind being some eye candy for them?"

I actually blushed hearing Ron didn't know how to reply. Finally I stammered out "I guess I could wear this but this "eye candy" stuff please explain."

"Just be friendly and a good hostess. Look nice maybe be a little flirty" Ron replied looking at the floor.

"Holy shit" I thought. Is Ron asking me to do what I was planning to do, Fuck every cock I see.

I looked at Ron "Ok, What are the ground rules? How far is this going? Flirting? Any touching? Am I going to be fighting off wandering hands all night or am I having sex with them???"

"I don't think these guys are going to be pawing at you all night! And besides a little flirting might loosen you up for later when they are gone" Ron smiled.

I smiled thinking "Yup, after the party you will be drooling in bed and I will be drooling sperm from my pussy and asshole while burping and swallowing back the huge amounts of sperm I intend to eat".

"So, flirting and mild touching is the limit, Right?" I asked.

"Yes Ok" replied Ron and after having these shorts on for a few minutes I realized that I wasn't as available as I wanted to be with that seam in the way.

"Hey Honey" I asked as I removed the seam from my slit.

"These really aren't comfortable, can I just wear a cute skirt? You can pick one out?" I asked walking towards my walk in closet followed by Ron.

"Here try to find a suitable skirt for your eye candy wife to wear" I asked.

Ron fingered through my skirts and finally settled on a pale blue short wrap around skirt that had a tie on my left hip to secure. A nice choice both ways, It's cute, matches nicely and it leaves me available even with the sheer white string thong I purchased with the negligee. I stayed barefoot with my nails polished the sluttiest red I could find. My intentions I wanted clear.

"Ok Ron, I really need to make sure you want me to parade around with these guys here half dressed and flirting with "some" touching. You are not concerned this might send the wrong signals?"

Ron just laughed and said "These guys are coming over to party and relax. Not to hump my wife! And Bill could make us extremely rich, so please be nice."

"Oh, I'll be nice alright" I thought but responded "I understand Ron and if a couple ass shakes and a quick boob squeeze gets us and our baby rich, we're all in" as I rubbed my exposed belly.

"Company will be here any minute, so are we all set" Ron asked.

"Yes, The yard is set. All I need to do is pack coolers, Did you grab me some Pepsi?"

Ron smiled and answered as he hugged me "Of course, My love."

I liked being in Ron's arms. It gave me a secure feeling but company was coming. As I filled the coolers I realized, Ron never saw me put on panties. Is he aware I only had two pieces of clothing on besides sandals.

The guys all arrived at once in two vehicles. Bill and his buddies and the other SUV had four typical brew guys. Large, beards and button up shirts but the guys were all happy because they had six cases of assorted micro brew beers.

The guys were all introducing themselves to each others when I approached from the side of the house. The driveway was about 100 foot walk from where I was and I felt a little self conscience as all nine guys all stopped and watched as I strutted towards them

"Fuck, I'm wet" I thought as the guys stared at my overly prominent nipples and quick high thigh glimpses as my skirt separated. Eight smiling faces and a gleaming Ron.

"Hi guys I'm Sara, Ron's wife" I said extending my hand to the brewers.

They all said their names and Bill and his bunch all said "Hi" as we went in the house.

Of course the guys let me go first. I was wiggling my ass as I knew nine sets of eyes were trying to see through my skirt.

We went out back and I asked "who wants what" leaving an open ended question.

Drink orders were taken and we all settled down and listened to some soft rock and talked. The brewers were local guys with their brewery in Montpelier. I spent a lot of my time talking and flirting obscenely with all the guys, getting all the refills and snacks, all to a smiling and beaming Ron. The brewers were getting comfortable and I was with them playing lawn darts. I would jump in excitement, shaking my tits and exposing my all but naked ass, constantly adjusting the tube top. I was secretly pinching my nipples keeping them erect and diamond hard.

After a couple games we were all comfortable and I assumed the brewers all realized by now I was going to fuck them and flirted along with me and started with the quick feels. We all threw our darts and as we were going to get them I jumped on the back of the guy who was my team mate.

"Come on Allen, give me a piggy back ride" I yelled before jumping on his back. I reached around and put my hands inside his shirt and sexually moaned in his ear as I rubbed his chest and grind my nipples into his back. "You guys know I'm going to suck and fuck you all, Right?" I whispered before jumping off and getting my darts. We all threw our darts and headed to the other target.

I stood still with a pout lip and whimpered "no piggy back ride?". Bill and his guys were all laughing along side Ron as I played with these guys. I jumped on the back of the burliest of them and immediately started rubbing his chest and was driving my nipples into his back again whispering "I plan to suck every drop of sperm you can make and eat every drop" and jumped off to collect the darts. After throwing the darts the same played out. Pout and piggy back ride. I was rubbing his chest and looked and saw Ron's back so I reached down rubbing his growing cock and whispered "I want this balls deep in my ass and fuck me til you fill me with your delicious sperm" and jumped off to smiles from the first two guys. Again the game played out and I was on the fourth guys back whispering "I'm so horny right now, I want to lick and suck the sweat off your balls and worship your cock."

I felt guilty and bad but I wanted Ron drunk and asleep. "I'm a selfish, horny slut" I reasoned. I wanted to get fucked bad.

The game ended and I explained how Ron doesn't know his wife is a slut, so for now keep things low and let me have fun. They all were stunned and agreed as we went back to the grilling pit area. Ron was starting the grills and him and Jacob were at the grills.

I smiled at Ron as he drained his drink and like a dutiful wife I took his glass and asked "would anyone like a refill?"

Most were drinking beer so I had only two drinks and my Pepsi to worry about but Bill insisted on helping and Allen came along.

12