My Life with a Dragon Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I was wondering if I could sleep with you guys?" Sarah looked at Michael who just shrugged. "My sister use to let me sleep with her when I had nightmares."

'It's kinda funny thinking about a demon having nightmares but she is just a little girl isn't she.' "Ok," Sarah said leading her towards Michael's room, that had become their room since the day he arrived. "You can sleep with us but just tonight. ok,"

"Or unless I get really scared?" Lilith said smiling wide up at Sarah.

She sighed. "Yes and if you get really scared. You just can't do it every night,"

"I know you and dragon boy wanna do naughty stuff. I get that."

Sarah rubbed her forehead. "I really wish you would stop saying things like that."

As Lilith entered the room she could smell the musky scent of intimacy, after all she was a succubus and could sense when people were sexually frustrated or when they were relieved. "Seems like you two already got to it huh?"

Sarah stomped her foot in anger. "Hey if you wanna act like that you can go to your own room and that doll can get you!"

Lilith leapt behind Michael and begged for forgiveness. He grinned at Sarah as they all made their way to the bed. Lilith leapt onto the bed and began rolling around."Oh it feels so soft."

"Hey none of that it's late and it's time for bed."

Sarah got in next and pulled Lilith into her chest. "You're such a little kid." Lilith snuggled into Sarah quickly falling asleep. Michael was last and he simply pressed against Sarah's back and quickly all three were fast asleep.

The morning crept in on Sarah. She could feel the small form pressed into her body. Lilith hadn't moved all night, her arms were held to her chest, her face buried into Sarah's ample chest. For a second she felt a little embarrassed of the situation but she understood the young girl really was like a kid and not an adult, so she guessed it was ok. Sarah reached a hand behind her but didn't feel Michael. She wondered what he was doing and where he had gone, she thought he couldn't have left the house but what was he doing, maybe in the bathroom? Slowly she pulled away from the little demon but she had secured a tight grip on her shirt and the small pull was enough to wake her up.

"Hmmm, morning," She said rubbing her eye's. "Is it time for breakfast?"

Sarah laughed a little, she really was just a child. "Yes it's time for breakfast. What do you want?"

"Waffles." She said with a smile on her face.

"Waffles it is then." Sarah remembered she had a waffle maker but couldn't remember where she had put it. She seldom had a use for it and keeping it handy never made much sense, but she was sure she could find it.

The two made their way down stairs. Sarah wearing one of Michael's enormous flannel shirts, Lilith her black hoodie with yellow lighting bolt with the hood over her head. They entered the living room and couldn't believe the hulking form in the kitchen, slinging eggs, cutting meat, flipping something in a pan, pancakes. Michael entered the fridge and pulled out some syrup pouring it into a tall glass and placing it into a simmering pot of water to warm it up before transferring it to another receptacle to serve it. Sarah watched in wonder as he expertly tossed pans of veggies, one handed. Then he did the same with another pancake, flinging it form the pan onto a growing stack of about ten cakes. She had no idea he could cook like this.

"What are you doing?" She asked smiling as he added egg to a pan of veggies and meat that had been simmering.

He didn't hear the two girls enter the dining area or take up seats on the bar stools in front of the counter. "Um, well. You two were pretty much out and I thought it would be a treat to cook while you both slept in. After all it's been a stressful couple of days and I just thought it would be nice."

"Are those pancakes?" Lilith's eye began to light up. She had said she wanted waffles but pancakes were super good too and Michael's looked perfectly golden brown and delicious.

He looked at the stack and smiled. "Yes they are. How many do you want?"

Lilith thought about it and decided. "Five please."

"Syrup and butter?"

"Yes please."

Michael turned and began to stack the cakes on a plate. As he did he covered each to with butter before stacking the next on top. The plate was a little warm from sitting in the oven. The warm dish held 5 cakes, slathered in butter, handing it to Lilith along with a small tea pot of warm syrup. "There are utensils on the table sit wherever you want."

Lilith looked at Michael, then leaned into Sarah. "I like him." She giggled as she went to the table. Sarah grinned at the comment but paid it no mind like she had yesterday. She had begun to understand that Lilith was a child and was no real threat to her and Michael's relationship.

"So what would you like my dear? I made scrambled eggs with veggies and some ham. I made pancakes, that Lilith really enjoys." He could hear the succubus humming with glee as she forked another syrup soaked slice of cake into her mouth. "I can also whip up some of that amazing yogurt berry and oats you made if you'd prefer?"

Sarah smiled and wondered how she had gotten so lucky. "I think eggs and a pancake will do me just fine, but a question," Michael began to portion her plate as she spoke. "Who's doing all the dishes for this feast that you's created?"

Michael laughed a little as he handed Sarah her plate. "Well I thought about that and I think it would be best if Lilith did them."

Lilith stopped chewing and looked to the couple as they smiled at the succubus. "What?" She said through a cheeks stuffed, like a squirrel, with pancake.

After finishing breakfast. Sarah sat on the couch listening to Michael and Lilith scrubbing and loading the dishwasher. He had made quite a mess but the two of them were making short work of it. 'God I could get use to this. He cooks, he cleans, he's handsome and strong. Great in bed. God something horrible is gonna happen because this is just too good.' The thought came and went as Michael sat down beside her on the couch next to her wrapping his arm around her. On her other side Lilith cuddled up to her and Sarah draped her arm over the small girl, she had her reservations but the girl was beginning to grow on her.

"So what's on the agenda for today?" Michael asked Sarah.

"I hadn't really given it any thought really, I thought we could just stay in today and enjoy being home." She cuddled into him a little harder. "I could stay like this all day. Unless Lilith really wants to do something? I mean she was pretty detailed with her demands yesterday."

The succubus looked at her through narrow eyes, but quickly softened as she realized her new big sister was just making fun of her. "Well I could come up with something fun, but I think I'm fine with staying in with you guys. You wanna watch tv or play a game?" The three agreed on a fantasy overhead RPG game for Sarah's Xbox one. You could play as a wizard, a warrior, a rogue, and a ranger. The classes kind of picked themselves. Sarah the wizard, Michael the warrior and Lilith the rouge.

"Of course you would be the rouge, little sneak." Sarah poked fun at the tiny demon.

"Oh and you're the wizard, she is so overpowered at a distance, at least I'm in the fight with Michael. You get to be safe behind our wall of destruction."

Michael listened to the two poke fun at each other, even though they were all fighting on the same team. The point of the game was to clear dungeons find better gear and make your way to the boss and then repeat. Even if the game play was repetitive they were having fun working together and using their own individual strengths to move to the next stage. Michael was a tank, soaking up as much damage for the others and using his attacks to dole out huge damage. Lilith used her stealth to make back attacks for huge bonuses to her attacks and then Sarah used a combination of healing to keep them alive and to attack, and if things were getting too crowded, she had huge area effect powers that could clear the area of weaker enemies. The downside of this was it left her open and defenseless to attackers while her power recharged. That forced Michael and Lilith to form a defense around her as she recharged her magic. The game made the three talk constantly, working together, and effectively bringing them closer. Even if it was only in the virtual realm.

After three hours of slaying orcs and zombies and all manner of creature the three were getting bored, so they saved their progress and looked for another activity.

Sarah stretched and set her controller into the charging station. She took Lilith's and Michael's doing the same. "Well we need to do something else. God this never seemed this hard when I was alone." She bit her thumb in thought. "Um I guess we could watch a movie or play a different game or read a book or play a board game. I don't know, there's stuff to do but I just can't think of anything." She looked at the two extra species sitting on the couch looking at her. "Well any ideas?"

They looked at each other. Michael shrugged looking at the little succubus. "I'm good with anything, I just wanna make sure everyone has some fun."

Lilith looked back from Michael to Sarah realizing it was her decision. She rubbed her chin in thought and finally it came to her. "Lets go to the park."

Michael and Sarah shared a concerned look about the suggestion. Sarah knelt down in front of the girl. "Are you sure you wanna go back there? I mean I don't want you to be uncomfortable or anything. Or have a traumatic flash back or something."

Lilith was a little confused but she realized why Sarah was concerned. "HAHA, No I will be fine. What that Orc did didn't make me hate the park I just hate what he did that's all." She was smiling but Sarah was still worried.

"Ok if it's what you wanna do Let's go and we can bring a blanket and have a picnic. I'll make some sandwiches and we can relax by the lake."

Lilith's eyes lit up hearing about a lake. "Is it ok to swim there? Can we get a boat and go out on it? and can we,"

Michael calmed her down. "Hey we are gonna do everything we can but stay calm and we still have to get ready. Plus is there swimming there?"

Sarah nodded. "I think so, I've seen people doing it there."

"Ok then if you're gonna go swimming you're gonna need a bathing suit."

"Oh I might have something. I should still have my old school swim suit from when I was in middle school, or something. I sure I can find something that will fit her, I think."

Lilith laughed running her hands over her tiny body. "Oh God all the lolicons are gonna be out and they're gonna be wanting over my small childish body."

"Oh god that's horrible, don't say things like that. Just when I think you're a cute kid you say something lewd."

Lilith began to laugh harder as Sarah scolded her.

Sarah looked at Michael who he just smiled, shrugging at the situation. "You're such a big help dragon."

The three walked down the street towards the park. Michael wore some shorts and a large t-shirt with a knight and a dragon locked in a huge fight, he thought it was ironic. Sarah wore a loose sundress over her swimsuit and Lilith wore her hoodie, that she seemed to never be without and a pair of small shorts that Sarah had dug out of her closet.As they walked down the street Michael noticed people staring but he wasn't sure what they were looking at. He had been around for a few days so people were aware of him. Sarah was incredibly beautiful but that didn't seem to be it, then he realized what it was. Lilith's tail was sticking out over the top of her shorts, but that wasn't all. She did have the appearance of a young girl and even acted like a young girl but her small body had a curve to her and the way she moved gave an air of being more mature than her appearance gave. It was almost a form of camouflage for a succubus, appear to be innocent and be filled with the ability to bring out people's deepest darkest desires and her very presence was enough to influence those who were susceptible to it. Especially middle aged humans, as far as he could tell.

"Hey Sarah." Michael pulled her towards him.

"What is it?"

"Um probably nothing but a lot of people are looking at Lilith." Sara looked around and realized he was right, a lot of men were turning to look at the little succubus as she walked in front of the couple. "I think shes emitting some kind of aura but she is definitely having some kind of effect on these humans."

"Is it possible they are just a bunch of dirty lolicons?" Sarah said jokingly but seeing the number of men and the way they were oogleing the girl she knew it wasn't a few lolicons, something was definitely influencing them. "Oh, I think you're right this is really strange."

"what is?" Lilith only hear Sarah's few words but she was curious.

"Um me and Michael were just wondering if you were maybe emitting some type of mind control or anything, you're just getting looked at a lot and we thought it was weird."

Lilith looked around and as she did she saw a lot of men notice she saw them and they continued on their way. A smile cracked across her face at seeing all the attention she was getting. "God humans are such perverts. Well you know succubuses can influence desires right? And we feed off sexual desires for our power?" Sarah had heard that but she also didn't know that succubuses were an actual species either so she just thought it was myth. "Well in my case, I'm one of the lowest on the power spectrum of demon, My sister on the other hand is a high Succubus. What you probably think of as a succubus, but me I don't have a lot of power. I am pretty limited to some mind tricks, simple hypnosis and influence but only with people really susceptible to it and I'm not really good at it as you already know. But an ability all succubus have is their aura. we emit an aura of sexual attraction to people that already have a desire for it. Kinda like say big guy," She motioned to Michael. "Has a thing for big boobs, which I'm assuming he does." Sarah became irritated with the little demon. "Well my sister's body is similar to yours only more voluptuous and if he likes boobs he is going to have an overwhelming sexual desire for her because of it. Same with all these lolicons. Maybe it's a passing fetish but with me it turns to real desire."

Sarah's eyes went wide. 'This little girl has that much power and she could wrap men around her finger by just feeding into their dirty desires just a little bit. Wow the succubus race is more dangerous than I thought.' She moved on to change the subject before Lilith got some bad ideas. "So I'm a little curious, You keep talking about your sister. What is she like, besides the way you already describe her."

The group entered the park and Lilith described her sister in graphic details.

"She's a nymphomaniac driven by the desire to seduce and control men for her sole benefit. She had seduced hundreds of men and they are literally her slaves. Some go broke trying to win her affection with money, she has ruined families, she has done a lot of bad stuff that I can't even repeat."

Sarah and Michael were shocked by the matter of fact way Lilith described her older sister. She sounded terrifying, a true man eater. "So she is so powerful, why did you leave?" Michael laid down the blanket next to the water.

"I just wasn't happy. Where we live it's pretty dark all the time and it rains all the time and it's not very fun. It's really the kind of place Crystal flourishes. She can sink her hooks in to those who are miserable and just make them a little happy and then she's got them. I got so tired of it. Especially the way I was treated," Lilith sat on the blanket and began to pout. "Since I don't have much power and I'm not really good at the powers I do have the other succubus just look down on me and treated me bad. They made me do stuff for them like a slave and I hated it." Sarah sat next to the girl and began to rub her back and comfort her a little. She smiled at Sarah and rested her head against her. "I wish I had a sister like you."

"Oh is that anyway to talk about your big sister when she's not around?"

12