My Life with a Dragon Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kurusu went on the defensive waving his hands in protest. "It wasn't like that we were having some attention problems and it was the safest place, at least until Agent Smith got word that we were there and then, well, you know the rest. BOOM."

"Wait," Michael asked. "You don't mean Black hair, tall, Agent Smith do you?"

"Oh ya, she's our IES coordinator, you too I'm assuming." The group began to laugh minus Crystal who seemed to be too drunk to care why they thought this Smith was so funny.

"God I'm so Hungry where is this guy?" Crystal said looking around.

Finally the chef came out with a cart of meat, vegetables, sauces, noodles and a large bowl of rice. It was obvious he was preparing for a certain individual in the group. The chef began by going around the table and asking what everyone wanted, making piles of meat and veggies as he worked. As the performance went on he would juggle his knives, taking one and cutting veggies mid air, cracking eggs. He was very entertaining to watch, especially when he made a volcano out of some onions and lit it on fire. Michael watched as the girls watched and he could see them revert to a childish fascination, he thought it was incredibly cute to see them so happy, Lilith was the cutest though.

Finally the food was done, working around the table from Miia to Lilith. The plates were heaping piles of noodles or rice, Meat and veggies all expect Michael's which earned a few laughs at the sheer size of the plate, It must have been some type of platter for a family of six.

"Ok finally, now how about some more drinks, anyone want anything?" Crystal stood up leaning close to Michael, rubbing her large breasts on his shoulder, but directing her eyes at Sarah.

"I think I'm good, you want anything Sarah?"

"You know what I'll have what you're having." Sarah felt a sudden competitive urge against the hussy succubus and Michael could feel the tension.

"Oh what I'm having, well be ready to go shot for shot sweetie."

"Bring it."

The food was delicious but took a back seat the ensuing competition to drink the other under the table. Kurusu and Miia ate and watched the Succubus and human girl knock back bottle after bottle of sake and mugs of beer to follow. Michael was caught in the middle of the two women as they shot insults and slammed their glasses down demanding the other to keep up.

"Oh look at you, looks like you're about to, hiccup, quit." Crystal said running a finger over her cheek to her chin.

"Not yet you ganguro skank."

"Who you calling ganguro, this is a natural tan!"

"Whatever give me another drink, Michael can you hand me the sake?"

"Um I think you two have had enough."

The Sarah had to get on their knees to get to face level with the large dragon to scold him for denying her. "What are you saying, I'm not drunk!" Sarah paused after speaking, she was looking into Michael's brown eyes and she just couldn't look away.

"Oh look even your pet thinks you need to call it a night, HAHA." Crystal laughed but when it didn't earn a response she looked up at the two and how Sarah was looking at Michael, she had passion in her eyes. Lilith sucked up some of her noodles and continued to watch her sister and Sarah.

"Sarah, I think we need to go home." Michael tried to remain calm but he knew they were only a few inches from a public incident and he was sure it was approaching fast.

"Michael," Sarah's breathing was heavy and the smell of alcohol was heavier on her breath but her words were clear. "I don't think I'm gonna make it home." She slowly began to close in on the dragon's lips. Everyone at the table was entranced with the unfolding scene and even a few of the surrounding couples at the other tables seemed to be fixated on the dragon and the girl on her knees looking at him.

"Um Sarah I don't think you should," Michael was abruptly cut off as a loud WHOO! rung out through the restaurant and everyone turned to the now closing door. In the Doorway stood a tall ogre girl, a cyclops girl, a normal girl but she appeared to have a scar across her face, a small naked girl with similar complexion of Lilith and Crystal but she seemed to only be covering herself with her long grey hail. In the center was a familiar face, Agent Smith.

"GOOD Evening everyone." She said waving. The girls all seemed to go to their desired places. The cyclops and ogre went to a free hibachi table, the scared woman and naked girl went to the bar and Agent Smith was walking right for Sarah and her group. "Well Darling kun, Miia, what a surprise. Is it date night already?"

"Yes Mrs. Smith it is but we were just about to leave."

"Oh well Ms. Coldwell and Michael are here so not a complete loss." She looked at the small group and smiled at what she seemed to have interrupted. "Hello everyone, how are we this evening?"

Crystal stood up, bracing against the bar that ran around the grill. "Good but better know you're here." She shot Smith some serious fuck me eye's in an attempt to embarrass the IES agent.

"Oh Crystal, I knew you had come into the city to check on your little sister, but I didn't know that meant getting loaded and being a naughty girl." Smith closed the gap more and pressed her, almost, equally large breasts into the succubus. Forcing her back into her chair.

"Oh watch it Agent, if you start me up be ready to finish me off." Crystal said her hand against her cheek, flicking her lip with her pinky in a sultry way. Miia couldn't take the atmosphere anymore grabbing her Darling she began to slither her way out the door. "Night Smith sama, night girls." The MON team waved and she exited practically dragging Kurusu behind her to God knows where.

"Well they were out in a hurry. So how are things going." Smith pulled out Kurusu's chair and sat down next to the succubus, who was now leaning against Michael for support from her drunkenness. No one seemed to answer. Lilith looked at everyone with a mouthful of noodles, Sarah knelt in her chair seeming frozen being caught in the act of something naughty. Crystal was panting from the heat rising from her belly full of alcohol and her raging hormones. Then there was Michael. Smith Lowered her sunglasses and raised an eyebrow to the red giant.

"Well things are good, Sarah is being a great host and Lilith is having fun. We actually went to the park and met her sister there. Yup things are going good." He was smiling as Sarah wrapped her arms around his neck and almost collapsed.

"Michael I think I need to go home, the helicopters are making everything spin."

"Mike My legs," Crystal began reaching around behind her to him but he wasn't sure what she was doing. She seemed to be reaching but her arms just kept falling to her side, like she had no strength. "they feel funny... I don't think I can walk."

"Michael... I can't stand up." Sarah said into his neck. Michael smiled at Smith and laughed at his situation, she returned his laugh with a smile.

"Well you seem to have your hands full don't you, HAHA. Well I suppose I should join the team before Zombina and Dopel destroy the place. You all have a good night and be safe ok. And Michael," He looked up from Crystal, who seemed to have passed out. "Take care of them won't you." Smith winked before she walked to the bar and ordered a round for the team to a loud cheer.

Michael walked down the street with both woman draped over his shoulders, Crystal on the right and Sarah on the left. Lilith followed with a large bag of their food to go, The girls had been so adamant on drinking their dinner. He was sure they would be hungry when they came out of their stupor.

"Michael, I'm sorry for how Crystal acted. She does this a lot, but she doesn't usually pass out too. Get drunk yes but not pass out like this."

"Don't worry about it. I didn't expect Sarah to be like that either."

"Hmmmm." Sarah groaned at hearing her name, but she was unable to speak. Michael paid he no mind he knew she was too drunk to talk or even complain about any discomfort, Crystal was just silent. Lilith opened the gate and then the front door, holding them open for Michael as he

entered with his burden. After kicking his shoes off Michael followed Lilith into the living room. She put the food in the fridge while He sat Crystal on the couch, who quickly fell over. Michael lifted her legs up and laid Sarah and crystal feet to feet, the couch was a large L shaped couch so room wasn't a problem. Both girls seemed to be in a deep sleep, their eyes tight and cheeks flushed. Michael couldn't help but watch

their chests rise and fall, Crystal's breasts were larger than Sarah's and laying on her side was straining the buttons on her shirt to the breaking point. He pulled the blankets off the couch and covered the two girls up, trying to make them as comfortable as he thought they would be.

"Hmmm." Crystal opened her eyes and looked up at the dragon as he covered her with the pink afghan.

He looked down at her and smiled. "Comfy, do you need anything?"

Crystal smiled back at him. "Actually I need to pee."

Michael's smile turned to a look of shock. "Okay, I'll get Lilith, I';m sure she can show you where it is." He looked into the kitchen and her looking in the fridge for something, probably a dessert of some kind.

"No," Crystal reached out and grabbed his large middle hand. "I don't think I can walk, the room is still spinning a little. I need you to carry me."

Michael didn't know what to say. "Um I don't think I, well I think she can support you. I'm just gonna get her."

"Please I gotta go real bad and I don't think I can hold it." Her face began to contort into a look of stress.

"Okay okay let's go." Michael scooped Crystal in his arms and started for the bathroom upstairs.

Crystal squinted as Michael turned on the lights and entered the extra large bathroom, all the white made the light produced from the overhead light extra bright and it hurt her eye's. Michael sat her down on the toilet.

"Ok I'll wait outside just let me know when, HOLD ON!" Michael was about to leave when Crystal started to fall forward, like a doll that won't sit up on a shelf. "Hey can you do this yourself?"

Crystal looked at the dragon, barely able to hold her head up. "I can. . . do it. . . just. . . I can't undo my skirt."

"Well um, you can just pull it up can't you?" Michael said beginning to blush.

Crystals head was bobbing backwards and forward as she spoke. "It's too tight. . . You need to. . . take it off. I'm gonna pee."

"WAIT WAIT OK! hold on I'm just gonna lift you up." Michael felt for the side zipper of the skirt. Crystal could feel him fumbling, his fingers run across her waist and the side of her hip as he found the zipper. He unzipped it, lifting her slightly as he pulled it down to the floor.

"Please hurry. . .I can't hold it anymore!" Crystal was pleading, her voice sounding still drunk but she was obviously in distress.

"Just one more second." Michael swallowed hard as he grasped the simple white cotton panties. He pulled then down exposing Crystal's tiny opening. She had a small, V shaped patch of Platinum hair on her mound but she was otherwise completely smooth. Her legs spread she began to pant.

"Oh here it comes. Ohhh." The sound of her stream hitting the bowl made a loud splashing sound as she relieved herself into the porcelain. Crystal was smiling with her eyes shut and a smile on her face, Michael could tell she was feeling relief and was beginning to relax. "Ok," few drops hitting the water. "I'm done." Michael reached for her panties and began to pull them up when Crystal protested. "I have to wipe."

"So wipe." Michael said, still holding her panties.

"My arms still feel funny, do it for me." Crystal opened her legs wider giving the kneeling Michael a full view of her, he could even see a few glistening droplets of her urine.

"Um i guess if you can't do it yourself." Michael grabbed a few sheets of toilet paper and folded them in his clawed hand. His hand was larger, much larger than Crystals and she spread her legs even wider as he reached underneath her. She could feel him press against her and when his claw began to run from the back to her front. He was scraping gently over her tiny asshole, making her pucker and relax making her vagina slowly engorge and begin to flow with her lubricant. She could feel her vagina's hunger to be stretched and filled with a man and after a time his seed. Michael dropped the paper before removing his hand, Crystal saw her chance she moved like a cobra striking out after a mouse. She seized his hand with her own and pulled it towards her lips. She began to run her tongue over his middle finger, running her lips up and down like it was his scaly shaft.

"Crystal what are you doing?" He wanted to pull away but he was so shocked he couldn't move.

"Isn't it obvious," Crystals face was red and he voice heavy with passion. "I want you Michael. I need you too fuck me. Please," She took his finger in her mouth and began to suck hard, wishing it was his large cock. "I need it." Crystal stepped out of her underwear and skirt, kicking them to the side. Michael started to stand and move away from the succubus but she followed, falling to her knees. She continued to take him into her mouth, looking up at him. Her eyes were filled with desire and longing. Crystal looked at Michael's shorts and could see the outline under his shorts of him, he was massive and her eyes went wide as she reached out and grasped it. 'Oh my god!' She wanted him so much, he vagina was pouring her nectar out, it ran down her inner thighs as she began to stroke him. Michael began to feel strange his mind was beginning to feel like he was under water. He could smell a sweet fragrance filling the room that smelled like honey but with something else, all he could focus on was how Crystal's lips and her stroke was making him tingle all over. Just like how Sarah's scent drove him wild. 'Sarah,' His eyes opened with the realization of how bad this was, he couldn't do this. "Crystal, please stop. You have to stop."

"Michael?"

Crystal and Michael turned to the voice at the door and saw Sarah. She wasn't moving, her eyes were fixed on the scene in front of her. When she first entered the alcohol still had a hold on her but after closing the door there was something else. The room was filled with a strange aroma and she knew she should be angry with the two extra species for what was happening but all she could think of how hot she was and how turned on she was.

"Sarah, it's not what you think." Sarah didn't speak, she slowly closed the distance until she was standing inches next to Crystal. "Please I can explain what happened it," Michael kept talking but he stopped when Sarah reached up and pulled his face to her's and she forced her tongue into his mouth. It was crazy, he was shocked. His body tightened but as Sarah's hand ran down his body to his shorts and reaching inside to his engorged member, he felt his body go loose and it was all he could do to stay on his feet. Crystal continued servicing his finger, watching the two kiss. as she watched she ran her hand from the other direction, through the leg of his shorts until her's and Sarah's hands began to fumble with him, trying to stroke and rub him. She knew there was enough shaft for them both but his swollen balls could use some attention and she began cupping them and kneading them. Massaging them to force him to produce even more cum for him to release.

Michael was in heaven, he couldn't think. As Sarah broke the kiss he wanted more but she slowly dropped to her knees next to Crystal and pulled down his shorts, exposing his now full erection. Crystal's eyes went wide, she was a sex demon and had seem a lot of men but dragon males were a whole nother beast altogether. She was still marveling she Sarah grabbed Michael and took his swollen head into her mouth, stroking and working him in and out with rhythm and passion. Sarah loved feeling him throb in her hand as she stroked and loved even more the taste of his pre-cum on her tongue and she sucked, and he was really dripping, giving her a real treat. Crystal had to taste him. She moved closer and began licking his balls sucking them into her mouth and running her hands up and down his stomach and thighs. Michael was losing it. He could feel his body going weak, he could feel his cum rushing for its release. He was panting, his head back and hands grasping for anything for stability from the assault of pleasure washing over him.

"I can't hold it much longer," He said through clenched teeth and panting breaths. "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum. Oh shit." Sarah stroked faster and sucked on his head harder as he mouth filled with more pre-cum, preparing for his full release. Crystal moved up, so her cheek was pressing against Sarah's. She stuck out her tongue and began running it up and down the underside of his pulsing cock.

Neither girl spoke as they began to share his head, tongues intertwining, lips running around it. sucking and licking and running over it. The girls hear Michael as he moaned, he was oozing out his seed and they wanted it, to taste is to take it all into their bodies. Sarah took the first in her mouth until it was full with his thick cum. Then crystal pulled him to her but she stroked him into her open maw and as Sarah watched it drip into her mouth. as the flow slowed the two women began to suck and stroke again trying to coax out every drop of his seed into their wanting mouths.

12