My Life with Tess McGregor Ch. 01

Story Info
Tess Moves in Next Door.
8.4k words
4.84
14.3k
34

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 02/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
membrain
membrain
228 Followers

Ch. 01 Tess Moves in Next Door

My name is Brad Collings and this is the story of Tess McGregor. It may not be THE definitive story of Tess, but it's my story, and I'm pleased to share with the world my experiences with this extraordinary woman.

Tess was born Thomas Elvin Sanger Stewart in 1980 to a wealthy family in San Francisco, California. Tommy was a bright and articulate child. He was always interested in art and fashion. Like his best friend, Nathan Campbell, he wasn't like the other boys in school. Tommy and Nate knew they were different and struggled at times to fit in.

Nate was not supported by his middle-class family. They didn't understand why Nate would rather play dress-up with his sister's dolls than play outside with the other boys. Consequently, he spent much of his time at Tommy's house where they were given the freedom to be who and whatever they wanted to be.

Tommy had older sisters who taught him a lot about what it was like to be a girl. Nate followed along as they both grew older and less worried about society's expectations to be young men.

A few years after graduating high school, Tommy and Nate moved to Los Angeles. They rented an apartment together near Hollywood.

It was decided between the two of them that moving to Los Angeles would allow them to trade in their old identities for new ones, and that included a new lifestyle. They continued to grow their hair out. They donated most of their male clothes after they made a significant clothing purchase. They wanted to be who they felt they were deep down inside. Women.

Tommy changed his name to Tess, using the initials of his full name, and took her mother's maiden name of McGregor. Nate altered her name to Nataly.

They were almost complete. Just a couple more alterations and they would be satisfied with their transition.

They took estrogen for a while and with the help of Tess's family allowance, they both were able to get breast augmentation surgery.

Their voices started to change. Their mannerisms were more feminine as they became more comfortable in their new bodies. They both would often comment to each other just how passable they had become. Tess was taller and more slender than Nataly. Nataly was bustier, but both had curves and soft feminine features.

A few weeks after their surgery, Tess and Nataly were posing in front of their full length mirror, admiring the work they just had done. Tess's hair had grown to a length that, to her, was very pleasing. Her dark brown tresses fell just past her shoulders in large pretty curls. Nataly's hair was silky, blonde and straight. It also fell past her shoulders.

After years of learning from Tess's sisters how to apply makeup, they were very adept at choosing the right foundation and colors that accentuated their skin tone and features.

Tess and Nataly giggled at the way they looked in the mirror. They were in love with their new bodies and were anxious to get out and show the world.

"We did it!" Tess screamed, as they both jumped up and down with giddy excitement.

Tess landed a job at a dress shop while Nataly took a job waiting tables. Their schedules didn't match very well. So, the time they had together, they tried to get out to the local clubs and places they felt comfortable showing off.

Time went by and Tess traded in her dress shop job for a job at an adult store downtown called Tipsy's. They sold women's clothes and lingerie, and even some sex toys. Nataly had become manager at the restaurant, but would soon join Tess working at Tipsy's.

Before long, Tess landed the role of sales manager at Tipsy's. She made an impression on the owner and soon Tess was the store manager. Both girls were making pretty good money, and this prompted Tess to want to move out on her own.

She found an adult only apartment not far from work. Nataly was a little sad to lose her roommate, but she was excited to have the place to her own.

-------------------------------------------------------

I had heard my landlady say, recently, that someone new was moving into the apartment next-door. So, when I was awakened Saturday morning by the sound of girls talking and hustling furniture and boxes, I figured it was the new neighbor.

When I looked out my window, I wasn't prepared to see two smoking-hot girls. Sure enough, they were moving in to the unit next to me.

I quickly grabbed a shower and brewed a pot of coffee. When I walked outside, I caught them strolling in with some boxes on a dolly.

"Hey neighbors, can I interest you in a cup of coffee?" I said as I sipped my hot brew.

They both looked up and the brunette said, "Thanks, we've had our coffee. We could use some help with my couch though... if you have a moment?"

"You got it... My name's Brad."

The brunette smiled sweetly as she shook my hand and said, "Nice to meet you, Brad. I'm Tess. My friend here is Nataly."

Nataly had walked into the apartment, carrying a load, but she heard our exchange and hollered out, "Hey, Brad!"

"Hello, Nataly, nice to meet you too."

Just as I was setting my cup down on the table outside my door, Nataly came walking out with a big grin on her pretty face. She stuck out her hand and I grabbed it. As we shook hands, I couldn't help noticing her long fingers. They were sexy and capped off with painted nails. I noticed the same about Tess's hands as we shook. They both had soft and pretty hands, and they obviously get manicures on a regular basis.

"Ok, let's go get this beast of a couch." I said as we all walked out the front gate.

Tess looked over at Nataly and they both made 'wow' faces as they followed Brad out to the street.

As we approached the moving truck, I noticed Tess was wearing a pair of sexy shorts. I could see that she had a nice, round ass. Same on Nataly, but she was wearing a pair of workout pants. Both had skimpy tops on that hugged their sizable breasts.

I thought to myself, 'How lucky am I? Two pretty girls moving in right next door.'

I had been living in this small apartment complex for about 6 months. I was divorced about 14 months ago and finally found a place I liked that wasn't one of those corporate villages with way too many people and kids running around. This place was adult only, and I liked it that way. Real quiet and clean.

We got the couch moved into the apartment and I helped with a few more boxes and small furniture pieces. By then, it was getting close to lunchtime.

Tess reached into an ice chest and asked if I wanted a beer. I hadn't even had breakfast, but I thought, 'What the hell. Why not?" I liked these girls right away.

Tess and I sat in the livingroom with furniture and boxes scattered around the place. Tess told me she worked at an adult boutique downtown.

I happened to mention to Tess that the landlady only allows one garage space per apartment.

"Oh, that's ok, Nataly's not moving in. It's just me."

"I see, well, I think you'll like it here. It's quiet and low-key. Most of the other tenants are friendly. Sometimes, the landlady will host a bar-b-cue out by the pool. But, other than that, this is definitely not Party Central."

Just then, Nataly walked out from the bedroom, "Tess, I'm going to take a shower. I gotta be at work at two o'clock."

"Alright, honey. If you need anything, let me know."

The way Tess said, "Honey," sounded familiar or intimate. Like, they were a couple or maybe they had just known each other for a long time. I let it pass. It wasn't any of my business and I'd probably find out in due time.

Tess stood up and began opening boxes. I said, "Well, I guess I should let you get to it."

"You don't have to go. Unless you need to. Finish your beer, and help yourself to another if you want." Just for a second, I caught something in her voice. The way she sounded was sort of like a guy might say that.

As I tossed back the last of my beer, I reached in for another one as I saw Tess's long legs walk into the kitchen. 'Holy shit,' I thought to myself, 'those legs!'

I decided to make myself useful by pushing some furniture around in an arrangement that made sense and made more room to move around. I saw some boxes that were labeled, "BEDROOM," and was going to carry them into the bedroom, but I thought I should ask first.

"Tess, I can move these boxes into your bedroom, if you want."

"Aw Brad, you're so sweet. Thank you."

When I got into the bedroom, I saw that the bathroom door was ajar. I put the boxes down into a corner and glanced at the open door as I was slowly walking out. Just then, Nataly had moved into view and I saw her drying off with a big white towel. She was facing away from me as she let the towel drop below her beautiful round ass. She was completely naked. No tan lines. No tattoos. Her silky blond hair was wet and hanging down her back.

Right before I got to the bedroom door, Tess looked in and said, "Get a good look there, Brad?"

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to peep."

Tess laughed and said, "Ha, it's not your fault. Nataly should be more careful. She's always leaving doors open."

I blushed as I walked passed Tess. "Well, I guess I better go."

"Ok, Brad. Thanks very much for your help."

"Hey, before I go... I know you're probably not setup for preparing meals just yet. Would you like to have dinner with me tonight?... Oh, wait... I'm sorry, you probably have a boyfriend. I should've asked first."

Tess giggled and said, "Yes, you probably should have asked first, but no, I don't have a boyfriend, and yes, I would love to have dinner with you tonight."

Boy, was I relieved to hear that. I was a little embarrassed at being so absentminded, and Tess made me blush at her frankness.

"Whew, I almost tripped over my two big feet, didn't I?"

"That's ok, Brad. It's a fair assumption to make that I might have a boyfriend, even if you didn't make it." Tess giggled again and thought to herself, 'No, I don't have a boyfriend, Brad, but there may be an opening coming up real soon.' She laughed to herself at that thought.

"Well, good. Why don't you knock on my wall when you're almost ready. Do you like Vietnamese food?"

"Excuse me, Pho did you say something?" We both laughed.

"Ok, I know a good place that's not too far from here."

Tess walked up to me and put a soft kiss on my cheek, "Thanks again, Brad. I'll knock when I'm ready to go." She put her hand on my arm and it sent sparks through my body. Her long fingers and those long legs would haunt me for the rest of the afternoon.

A few hours went by and I heard a knock on the wall while I was going over some proofs. I grabbed my keys and wallet and headed for the door. When I turned to lock my door, Tess came out of hers and locked her door.

I almost coughed as my throat closed up at the surprise I got when I saw her standing there. I became super nervous and dropped my keys. When I bent down to pick them up, I couldn't help notice Tess's long legs and her delicate feet in a pair of high-heeled sandals.

She had cleaned up so well that it made me happy to be a man. She was absolutely stunning with her soft, brown hair hanging down around her shoulders in big, shiny curls. The top she wore, was a loose, white button down, and below that, she wore a dark blue mini skirt that really showed off her legs.

As we walked to my car, I could see that her mini skirt was actually a skort. A skirt in the front and shorts in the back.

When we got to the steps that lead down to the parking garage, I extended my hand in courtesy to her as we walked down the stairs. Hell, I know she could manage the stairs, but I was brought up this way and I enjoyed being gallant, as outdated as that may seem. It was my way. Tess laid her soft fingers inside the palm of my open hand. I closed my fingers over hers and looked to see a sweet smile on her face.

On the way to the restaurant, I couldn't help taking glances at Tess's long legs. She would cross them and brush something invisible off her thigh. She knew I was looking and it made her happy to know that this very handsome man who lived next door took such a keen interest in her legs.

When Tess put her hand on the center console. My foot almost slipped off the gas pedal. My heart was pounding in my chest. I was so taken with this beautiful young woman, I had to focus on the street so that I didn't have an accident... a car accident, that is.

When we parked, I got out and scurried to the other side of my car to open her door. Tess didn't jump the gun by opening her door before I got there. She waited for me. This filled me with pride. It's what I enjoy about chivalry. It's courting... a mating ritual dating back to the beginning of man and woman. She understood this and I took that as a good sign.

Sitting across from Tess, her hand would sometimes rest along the edge of the table, pointed in my direction. I wanted to put my hand on hers to feel her soft fingers under mine, but I knew it was too soon for that move.

Apparently it wasn't too soon for Tess as I laid my left hand on the other side of the tables' edge. I saw her look down at my hand and watched as she gently put her right hand on mine and said, "Thank you so much for dinner, Brad. I was thinking I would have to order a pizza."

"It's my pleasure," I said as her right hand hadn't left mine.

Tess lifted her hand away to take a sip of her water. I watched as the glass met her lips.

I forgot myself for a moment there and didn't hear Tess when she asked me, "So, Brad, what do you do for a living... if you don't mind me asking?"

"Huh?... Oh, I work for a design firm. We design logos and create websites for our clients. We do other things too, like, we hire out to create portfolios for musicians and actors."

"Wow, that's not your ordinary, mundane job... That's very interesting. How'd you get into that?"

"Well, I've always been a photographer."

"You're a photographer?"

"Uh-huh. I used to do weddings and parties, and corporate events too. Stuff like that. Then several years ago, at an event I was shooting, I ran into a friend from college. He had a startup design firm and asked me to join."

"Wow, I'm impressed." Tess placed her hand back along the edge of the table while she looked at me with sincere interest.

"It's pretty awesome. I have a lot of free time. I schedule shoots with clients outside of the work the firm does in house. So, I'm kind of on my own schedule."

"Lucky you." Tess said with a smile.

"Hey, you wanna take a drive up Mulholland?"

"I would love to, Brad, but I'm pooped, and I gotta work tomorrow."

As we drove home, it was dark out and the lights of my dashboard shown on her pretty, shiny legs. When we arrived home, she didn't wait this time and opened her door to get out.

When we got to our doors, Tess put her hands on my shoulders and stood up on her toes to plant a sweet kiss on my cheek. She lingered just for a moment and I could smell her hair and feel the skin of her face against mine. My heart started to pound inside my chest again.

Tess stood back on her heels and let a hand fall to my chest. She lightly pressed her hand against my chest and looked up at me with a quizzical look on her face. "Brad, your heart is really beating hard in your chest... Are you ok?"

"I'm fine... I'm just a little nervous being this close to someone as beautiful as you." I put my hands on her hips and leaned down to kiss her cheek. I heard Tess gently sigh close to my ear and felt her warm hand on my chest.

When I pulled my face away from hers, she was looking at me with a look I'd never seen before. I know we had just met earlier that day, but the sparks were flying and I didn't want them to stop.

Finally, I said, "Goodnight, Tess. Please let me know if there's anything you need. I'm right here." I removed my hands from her hips and took a step backwards.

Tess took a deep breath and said, "I will. And thanks again for dinner."

"Any time."

"I'll hold you to that." She smiled up at me and turned to put her key in the door. I did the same and we both looked at each other before disappearing into our respective apartments.

Throughout the week, I saw Tess come and go. Sometimes, Nataly would come over to help Tess get settled.

I was looking forward to seeing her again.

On Saturday, I was lounging out by the pool when Tess walked up to where I was relaxing. Her shadow cast over me and caused me to look up. I followed her legs all the way up to her tight shorts. I kept looking up and saw her face. She looked down at me smiling.

"Hey, handsome, would you help me hang a heavy mirror?

"Of course, I would."

We walked into her apartment and she showed me the mirror and the hanger she bought. I went next door and grabbed my stud finder and when I got back I proceeded to find the best and most secure place to mount the mirror.

While I was gone, I noticed Tess had removed her outer shirt and was wearing just a thin tank top. I hadn't really got a close look at her breasts before and now they were on display beneath her tight shirt. Her nipples were boring holes in the fabric of her shirt. The roundness of her breasts was clearly visible. The fabric did little to hide the outlines of her voluptuous mounds of milky, white flesh.

She caught me looking and smiled while she did a little turn as if to show me she was proud of her assets and that I was more than welcome to look.

Tess did that touchy thing again by placing her hand gently on my arm. She was standing close and my shorts suddenly became very tight.

"Brad, you are a good man to have around. I really appreciate your help." With that, she reached up to kiss my cheek and lingered for a moment while lightly squeezing my arm.

"Ok, this looks like there's a stud in the wall just here." I pointed to the place where I suggested the mirror hang, She stepped back to assess.

"It looks like there's a stud right here in my apartment."

I blushed and cleared my throat.

"Aww, I didn't mean to embarrass you. You're so cute!"

Not knowing exactly what to say, I looked at her with a smile and asked if she liked the position of the mirror.

"Yeah, that'll be fine, Brad."

I set the wall anchor and we both lifted the mirror to put in place. I adjusted the level and stepped back to look.

"There, you go. All done... Anything else I can do for you?"

"Well, if you wouldn't mind. I haven't setup my bed frame. I've been sleeping with my mattress on the floor all week." She motioned towards the bedroom and I walked in to see what I could do.

"Ah, no problem." I looked at the packet of hardware and said, "I'll just go get my drill motor and a bit. Be right back."

"Ok."

After we put the bed frame together, we set the mattress on the frame. Tess jumped on the bed and sprawled out. "Yay! Now I can sleep like a normal person."

I stood there looking at her sexy body layed out on the bed and said, "So glad I could help."

Tess sat up and looked up at me with her pretty green eyes, "You're a good neighbor, Brad. How can I ever repay you?"

"Pay me? This is what neighbors do. We help each other."

Tess got up off the bed and walked toward the livingroom. She said something about doing more work, and headed back into the kitchen. I told her I was leaving.

"I'll be around if you need me!"

"Ok, thanks, Brad."

When I got back home, I started thinking about Tess's voluptuous body and how I wanted see more of her, but there was something nagging on me that I couldn't let go. There was something different about her. I couldn't put my finger on it (little did I know, I would be putting all my fingers on it in the near future).

I started to think about the things that made her different. Some of her subtle mannerisms. Her large hands. When I helped her move in last week, I almost felt like she was 'one of the guys.' I attributed that to the activity in which we were engaged; hefting boxes and furniture. Maybe she was just being sort of a tomboy doing manual labor.

membrain
membrain
228 Followers