My Life with Tess McGregor Ch. 06

Story Info
Kiko and Brad model lingerie in a private show at the store.
5.8k words
4.71
2.5k
9
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 02/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
membrain
membrain
228 Followers

My Life With Tess McGregor

Ch. 06 Kiko and Brad Model Sexy Lingerie in the Store

Kiko and Brad had finished their shower together and got dressed.

When Tess saw Brad and Kiko walking out onto the floor, she motioned for them to come over to the sitting area.

"Hey, you two. I have a proposal. How would you like to model lingerie in the store?"

"Both of us?" I looked at Kiko and then at Tess.

"Yes, the two of you."

"Hmm, that sounds interesting. Would we simply walk around in our undies?" I said with a smirk.

"Well... yeah. Pretty much. It wouldn't be all day. Mostly I want to have exclusive showings by appointment. In fact, there's a mother and daughter coming in later today. The daughter's getting married and her mom wants to get her daughter something for her wedding night."

"Where would we do the showings?" Kiko said with interest.

"We can use the changing room lounge. Part of the changing rooms can be sectioned off. So, customers can still use half the rooms to try on clothes... Let's go back and check it out. Nataly and I already rolled out the partition."

"Hey Nataly!" I said, as she was walking over after helping a customer.

"Oh, yeah... Nataly, this is Kiko. Kiko... Nataly."

"Nice to meet you, Kiko."

"Likewise... it's a pleasure." Kiko said as she checked out Nataly's sexy outfit.

Tess faced Nataly and said, "Nataly, we're going back to look at our showing room. Call out if you need any help."

As Kiko, Tess, and I walked into the changing lounge, I quietly asked Tess, "Are you sure you want ME to model the men's wear?"

She leaned up into my ear and whispered, "Oh, Brad, Honey, we ALL want you to model. Have you seen what you do to Nataly and now, Kiko? Not to mention, ME?"

"Well, yeah, it's been fun behind closed doors, but this is more public and what I'll be wearing may be kind of pornographic."

"That's what we sell here, my love... now, I've already brought back some items that I think the bride will want to see. I also included some other things, that I think the mother might like too."

Kiko was looking at the things Tess was talking about and exclaimed, "Ooooh, Tess, this should be fun!"

"I thought you might enjoy that, Kiko." Tess said as Kiko held up the undies for two. It was a pair of underwear with four leg holes.

"We'll go over everything when they get here, for now, why don't the two of you change into these." Tess pointed to the two outfits the laid out for us to wear.

"What do you want me to wear, Tess?" I asked as I looked at the items she intended for us.

"Right there, Honey."

"But, these are girls panties."

Tess grabbed the men's panties and held them up to explain, "No, they're for men. See, the front gusset is larger, but still lacy and delicate. I think you'll enjoy wearing it, sweetie."

"Ok. It's pretty revealing for public consumption, though. Don't you think?"

"As long as you don't go outside. Just stay towards the back of the store and you'll be fine."

Kiko started to strip off her clothes, then paused to look around at us.

"Oh, go ahead, Kiko. We've already seen you naked. Same for you Mister Studmuffin. Get changed."

I stripped off my clothes and eased the white, lacy male panties up my legs. My cock was already starting to plump up, being in the same room as Tess and Kiko. Tess saw my growing predicament and reached over to help me get inside the panties.

"Let me help, Honey." Tess pulled up the panties and tucked my cock in at an angle, filling in the front of the panties with my growing bulge.

"Mmmm," Kiko said approvingly, "I love those lacy panties, Tess... I'll bet we end up selling a lot of those."

"I hope so. With Brad modeling them, it should be a hot item."

As Tess was arranging my cock inside the panties, I looked over at Kiko to see her wearing a similar outfit to the one she had on earlier.

"This isn't the NanoDermaMesh, is it, Tess?" Kiko asked as she made little adjustments to the top.

"No, this is just plain lingerie. But, it's pretty isn't it?"

"I love it."

"It looks good on you too, Kiko... See what it's doing to Brad?"

Kiko looked over at me and saw Tess fiddling around with the bulge in the front of my lacy panties.

"If you keep doing that, Tess, it's only going to make things... bigger."

The girls giggled at that and Tess stood up to admire the lacy panties. Both Kiko and Tess stood in front of me, admiring the fit and figure of the white lacy panties covering my now hard cock.

Kiko's tits looked incredible, barely covered by the silver lamé cowl, halter top. Her panties were a G-string with a very small triangle of material in front. My cock won't last long with this vision of sexy loveliness staring at me all afternoon.

Tess gave Kiko a pair of high-heeled shoes to wear. That was the topper. My cock was never going to soften.

"Sorry, Honey, I don't have any shoes for you to wear. Barefoot is fine though."

Apparently, Tess was going to remain in her skort and tight T-shirt. She looked good, but Kiko was definitely a major distraction.

We walked out to the floor just as Nataly was saying goodbye to a customer. She walked up to us and took it all in, "Oh, my goodness. You two look fabulous!"

"The bride and her mother should be here soon. While Nataly and I are taking care of customers, you two make yourselves obvious by just hanging around. I'm sure it won't take much for customers to notice."

Just then, two young girls walked through the front door. It wasn't the mother/daughter.

"Hello. Please let us know if there is anything we can help you find." Tess said and quickly stepped aside to reveal Kiko and me standing just behind her.

Tess saw the girls' eyes pop out when they noticed Kiko and me standing there in our scandalous outfits.

"Today, we have two models showing some of our fun new products... Please feel free to examine. Let us know if we can help."

I noticed that Tess didn't introduce me as 'Her boyfriend'... I was simply an employee and I would find out later why she did this.

One of the girls who was wearing a miniskirt and a tight button down shirt with two large globes tucked inside, stepped up to look at my lacy panties.

"Ooooh, these are sexy. May I feel the fabric?"

Tess jumped right in, "Of course, feel free to inspect in any way you like."

The girl reached out and ran her fingers over my bulge to 'feel the fabric.' She looked up in my eyes as she kept moving her fingers along my shaft.

"This is wonderful. I love the lace along the edges." She ran her finger just inside the bottom hem of the panties and I could feel her fingernail rake along my hard shaft. "Come here, Kayleigh, feel this."

Her girlfriend stepped up as the first girl removed her fingers. She knelt down in front of me to get a closer look. This girl was absolutely lovely in a tight T-shirt and short-shorts. Her face was a mere inches from the throbbing bulge inside my panties. Her hand was on the front of my panties and rubbing my hard cock.

I remembered to take a breath of air as I noticed everyone was watching me get my hard cock fingered by these two lovely young ladies.

Kayleigh also put her fingers inside the hem of my panties to feel the lace. Her fingers went in deeper and I could feel the soft skin of her fingers tracing along my cock. I took another deep breath and adjusted my stance. My cock was now threatening to pop out the top of my panties. I cleared my throat and the girl removed her hand and stood up.

Tess, so adept at knowing just when it intervene, asked the girls, "So, ladies, what do you think?"

"I think I like your male model, here," said Kayleigh. All the girls laughed at that.

The other girl chimed in, "I've never seen a pair of panties that could fit such a large... man."

No one giggled or laughed. They just stood there for a second staring at the detailed outline of my cock just inside my panties. It was painfully hard and quite obvious to everyone.

Again, Tess broke the silence with, "Well, they aren't just panties. It's a man's G-string, with the added detail of fine lace."

"It's fine, alright!" Said the first girl as everyone but me laughed.

"We're having a private showing in a few minutes, but if you'd like to wait, or come back, we could arrange for a private showing of some of our other, more intimate and stimulating new outfits... We'll also have our models here every other Saturday, if that works out for you."

"Well, we can't stay long today, but we will definitely be back."

The two girls roamed the store for a few more minutes and then left just as the bride and her mother walked through the front door.

Tess looked at Kiko and me and said, "Go on back to the lounge and wait for us. Try to, umm... compose yourself, Brad." Kiko and Nataly both quietly giggled. She then walked up to the front to greet the new customers, "Hello! You must be Ginger and Marie."

The mother was Ginger with her flowing red hair and large boobs. Her legs were a mile long.

Marie, the bride, was equally attractive with long, blonde hair, medium sized breasts and long legs.

Kiko and I made our way to the lounge. We both sat waiting for our appointment. The way Kiko was sitting, I couldn't take my eyes off her lovely body. My cock wasn't going to give up and remained hard.

Kiko reached over to touch the hardness contained in my lacy panties and looked up at me with her gorgeous eyes, "It's too bad we don't have more time, Brad, I could help you out with that erection."

Suddenly, we heard the curtain open and Tess walk in with her guests. Both Kiko and I stood up to greet them.

"Ladies, here are our two models. We'll be showing you the new fabrics I spoke of and I've taken the liberty to select a few items I think you'll want to see... and feel."

Ginger gasped when she saw us stand up to face them, "Ohhh, my."

Marie licked her lips and quietly stared at the large bulge in my lacy panties. Both ladies took a moment to take in our near-naked figures.

"First, let's take a look at what Kiko's wearing... Kiko, please turn for our guests."

Kiko slowly spun around, showing her beautiful bare ass in the G-string. Ginger commented on the cowl, halter top, "Oh, Marie, look how nice that looks. I'm sure Danny would love to see you in that."

"I love it, mom... Do you have that in gold?" Marie asked Tess.

"Yes, we do. I can bring it out if you'd like to try it on."

"I won't need to try it on. I'll take it."

Tess made a note on her form.

"Now, as you can see, Brad here is wearing a pair of men's panties. The lace is a new feature. It's quite extraordinary, but it's very sexy, and the fabric is soft and alluring."

"May I?" Marie asked Tess while extending her hand towards the lacy panties covering my aching hard on.

"Please, feel free to explore. This is your time, Marie. It's an important time in your life and details such as this pair of panties should not be overlooked."

"Mom, can you see Danny wearing these? I mean, well... you know what I mean. I love them. Danny will probably protest at first, but once we're behind closed doors, I think he'll love it too."

Marie wasn't shy about feeling the front of my panties. She could obviously feel the outline of my hard cock through the fabric.

"Oh, mom, you have to feel this fabric. It's so soft. And the lace is so fine."

Ginger, knelt down in front of me and joined her daughter in feeling the fabric of the panties. My cock was responding by making obvious undulations and throbbing uncontrollably under the now, tight underwear.

I wasn't going to last long at this pace, These two hot ladies weren't in the shop for more than fifteen minutes and already I was about to pop.

Tess sensed this and decided move on, "So, can I put you down for a pair of these sexy man panties?"

"Oh, yes, please. What other colors do they come in," said Marie. She looked up into my eyes as she and her mom stood up and stepped back to look at me further.

"We have those in Black, Red, and Blue."

"Red?... how kinky!" Marie said with excitement. "That might be too much for poor Danny. The white looks good, though. What about you, mom?"

"I like the white too, sweetheart, but it's not up to me to say."

"Ok, let's take white and blue." Marie said, still ogling the bulge in my panties.

"Ok, white and blue," Tess said as she added it to the order.

"I'm going to have Brad and Kiko change into some different outfits. I really think that you're going to love what's coming next... Our new product line for women AND men is made with a new fabric called NanoDermaFlesh and NanoDermaMesh. The first is a lifelike synthetic skin designed to stimulate the male and female genitalia."

"Oooh, that sounds intriguing." Said Ginger as she looked at Marie.

"The second," Tess continued, "is a Nano fiber that is not life-like, but rather, it becomes part of the skin. It's nearly undetectable by the wearer and their partner."

"This is what I was telling you about, Mom... But, I haven't heard of the NanoDermaFlesh."

"We think you'll really like them both... Brad, Kiko, please step into the changing room and put those outfits on. You'll find them inside... Thank you."

Kiko and I headed into a large booth where our outfits were waiting. It didn't occur to us that we would use separate booths to change, we just went in and began changing.

After I removed the panties, I turned around to find Kiko standing very close. She was slightly bent over while she removed her G-string. My hard cock was standing at attention and bumped right into her soft ass. I didn't move as I felt Kiko's round butt slowly and unintentionally massage my cock. There wasn't much room to get out of the way, so I let my cock rest in the crack of her ass.

Kiko stood up and looked around at me with acknowledgment in her eyes. She playfully slapped my erection and told me to behave.

I looked at the outfits Tess had selected and noticed that I'd be wearing the cock sock again.

I took a deep breath and exhaled. Kiko saw it too and asked if I needed help.

"I may need you to clasp the belt around my waist."

"Here, I'll put it on." Kiko took the sock from my hand and easily slipped it over my hyper-extended boner. It was pointing up at her bare tits and she stroked me a few times to make sure the fabric was properly arranged around my thick, hard shaft.

Once Kiko had the cock sock arranged on me, she proceeded to get into her two-piece NanoDermaFlesh swim suit. It wasn't as skimpy as some of the other bikinis in the store, but it had a sexy cut and fit Kiko like a glove.

"Mmm, wow, I love this bikini... Here, feel."

I put my hand on her bikini-clad breast and felt how wonderful the fabric felt against her skin. Her nipple was hard and making a large bump in the top. She moaned and grabbed my had to pull it away.

"We better save this for later, Brad. Let's get out there."

I pulled the door open to let Kiko out first. As I followed, I could see Tess, Ginger, and Marie all turn around to see us coming through the door.

It was Marie's turn to gasp this time, "Oooohhhh, my God!"

If I wasn't mistaken, it looked like Marie's knees were about to buckle under her.

Everyone was gawking at my huge boner inside the cock sock. Except for the sock, I was completely naked. Even Kiko turned slightly to look down at the fabric-covered pole sticking up proudly from my body. It was obscene and tremendously sexy at the same time.

"Ladies, Kiko and Brad are both wearing the NanoDermaFlesh fabric I spoke of earlier. Please feel free to get a closer inspection of this truly magical fabric."

I'm sure Kiko felt somewhat left out as Ginger and Marie were transfixed by the fully-erect, fabric-covered penis before them.

Kiko decided to get into the act by stating, "You really have to feel the fabric to believe it, ladies." She took a hold of my cock and stroked up and down, feeling the soft, flesh-like fabric. She paused her stroking and indicated towards her hands, "If you keep your hand still, you can feel the fabric move on its own. It reacts to body heat. It's really amazing."

Kiko kept her hand on the fabric, looking up at the two women.

Marie was first to move in. She knelt on her knees and scooted up close. Kiko removed her hand to let Marie take hold.

I had to take in large gulps of air when I felt a new pair of hands on my stimulated cock. The girls noticed and Marie looked up to ask, "Are you alright?"

"See what I mean, Ginger?" Tess asked the mother of the girl stroking Brad's cock.

"Yes, I see. I'd like to experience this for myself." Ginger said in a trance-like state.

Ginger knelt down next to her daughter and began to feel the fabric surrounding my hard cock. Both women were fighting to get their hands around my cock to feel the magic fabric.

Marie pulled the sock down a little and noticed the head of my cock just barely poking out the tip of the sock.

"OH! Marie, did you tear the sock?" Ginger asked with surprise to see the fleshy head of my cock peeking out.

"No, Ginger, that's how the sock is designed. It's what we call an emergency exit." Tess explained while the ladies were starting to pull more of the sock down to expose my rock hard cock.

I looked at Tess with a worried look that I was about to blow my load all over these two nice paying customers.

Tess interrupted, "Ladies, let's move on to what Kiko's wearing."

Marie removed her hands from my cock while her mother took longer to respond to Tess's guidance. With her hands still on my cock, Ginger moved in closer to put the head within a fraction of an inch from her mouth. I swear she was about to go down on me when Marie, said, "C'mon, mom."

Ginger moaned and sighed as she finally let go and stood up. I could see her shift on her feet, indicating that she had some moisture between her legs that was lubricating the inside of her thighs.

I stepped back and allowed Kiko to move forward. Marie looked interested in the bikini Kiko was wearing and asked if she could touch the fabric.

"Go right ahead, Marie." Tess said, not giving Kiko a chance to say either way.

Marie cooed at the feeling of Kiko's bikini. "Hey, mom... you gotta feel this too. It's amazing."

While Marie was feeling the fabric that covered Kiko's large breasts, Ginger moved in to stand next to her daughter. Marie now had both of her hands on Kiko's bikini-covered tits. Ginger moved around to inspect the rest of Kiko's bikini. She pulled up on the string that ran down Kiko's crack.

"OH! Oooohhh." Kiko gasped and squealed in excitement at the feeling of Ginger pulling up the NanoFlesh G-string, causing it to rub on her sensitive, puckered hole.

Kiko shifted her feet at the sensation of having two sets of unfamiliar hands on her body. Tess noticed Kiko's reaction to being groped by the two ladies.

"This fabric is amazing in that it really comes alive. It enhances the sensation the person wearing it has when a partner feels with their hands, as you obviously noticed on Brad and are experiencing now.

Ginger was still pulling Kiko's G-string up and down her butt crack. Kiko was sticking her butt out to enhance the movement of the string being pulled between her cheeks. It was very stimulating for Kiko and she expressed her pleasure.

"Oh, my... that really feels good, Ginger."

Tess interjected, "The NanoFlesh fabric is also embedded into the strings. So, Kiko is feeling the fibers stimulate her anus and clit while you're pulling up and down."

"Marie, keep still for just a moment and feel the fabric move under your hands." Tess continued, wanting to illustrate.

"Mmmm, I might want some of these, mom. I'd love to try this on."

Tess made a note, "I'll get a pair." Then, she motioned for Brad to come closer. "Brad, would you please go change into the NanoDermaMesh boxers?... Oh, and bring out the Fundies, too."

membrain
membrain
228 Followers
12