My Life with Tess McGregor Ch. 08

Story Info
Kiko moves in and has a dinner party - everyone eats.
5.7k words
4.82
1.7k
7
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 02/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
membrain
membrain
225 Followers

Ch. 08 Kiko moves in and has a dinner party - Everyone eats

After several few weeks went by, Tess was very happy with the job Kiko was doing at the store. She was feeling comfortable in her position and loved what she did. Her and Nataly were becoming close friends. Tess had made Nataly Sales Manager and Kiko was impressing everyone with her marketing skills.

One evening, after work, Tess had invited Kiko over to hang out by the pool. I had just come home from a photo job and passed by the pool to see them lounging. It was a warm evening and they were in their bikinis and drinking bourbon.

"I'm going to drop off my gear and change. Can I get anyone anything?"

"No, Honey... I think we're going to come inside. Come next door when you're ready."

I was organizing my gear when Tess happened to walk in.

"Hey, Honey... Kiko and I are gonna have another drink. You want one?"

"Sure, that's sounds great."

"Alright, we're hanging in the livingroom."

When I walked next door to Tess's place, I found them in the livingroom talking. I heard Kiko telling Tess that her roommate was becoming more difficult to live with.

Tess and I had been talking about moving in together, so it was no surprise to hear her mention to Kiko that maybe she could move into her apartment.

"How would you feel about taking over my apartment?... Brad and I want to move in together, so, this apartment would be available... Right, Brad? We're going to move out of this apartment?" I didn't hear that last question as I was making a drink in the kitchen.

"I'm not sure if I could afford to live here. It's a lot for me right now." Kiko pondered.

Just as Kiko said that, I sat down on the couch above were they were seated on the floor and chimed in, "I have an idea." They both looked up, "Tess and I have been struggling with what to do with our combined stuff in one apartment. All my photog gear and Tess's things are too much for this space. How about we split it halfway? As long as you wouldn't mind me keeping my gear in the other room, where it is now."

Kiko perked up and shot a look at Tess, "Wow, seriously?... I would love to live here!"

Tess looked at me and raised a shoulder while tilting her head, "I don't see why we couldn't make that work."

"I'd have to keep a key. I mean... we'd have to keep it like we're roommates, only, I would live over here."

"Uh, Honey... I want your place... remember?" Tess looked at Kiko, "It's got a bigger shower."

"Right." I remembered.

"Phhuhh, no problem. I like this apartment... I could do this," Kiko said as she looked around the apartment, "You guys are SO cool."

I smiled at the girls and said, "Alright. It's settled then?"

"YES... YES!... Oh, thank you so much." Kiko reached out to both of us for a hug. I leaned in and we all hugged as Kiko planted several kisses on our faces.

Tess and I looked at each other with knowing smiles... Kiko's adorable.

"Well, the shop is closed on Sundays, so let's get up and get going in the morning. We'll go get your stuff and bring it over." Tess said with some excitement.

"Alright. Kiko, you're gonna sleep at Brad's tonight?"

"Yeah, if that's ok."

"Of course." Tess said with a smile.

I waved my arm towards the front door, "You know what to do. Give a knock, if you need anything."

Tess quickly added, "Or, a text."

"Thanks, Brad. I think I can manage." Kiko stood up and headed towards the door, "I'll text you in the morning. G'night."

Tess and I jumped in bed and I was asleep in a matter of minutes. She stayed up to read in bed.

The next morning, I woke with Tess spooned up close to me. I was hard and it felt good to rub against Tess's soft, round bottom. She cooed when I did this and wiggled her butt against my cock.

Just then, we heard Tess's phone alert with a text. She moaned and grabbed it to look.

"It's Nataly. She wants to know if we want to go to breakfast."

Tess texted her back to say we're going to move Kiko into her apartment today. Tess had already told Nataly that we were thinking of moving in together. So, it was no surprise to Nataly to hear this.

"Aww, I think Nataly's sad that we didn't ask her to move in."

"Uh-oh. Is that gonna be a problem?"

"Nooo, she'll get over it. C'mon, let's get going... Oh, there's Kiko. She's ready."

I got the shower warmed up just as Tess walked into the bathroom. We showered and got ready.

"Nataly texted again. She wants to know if we need help moving Kiko."

"I wouldn't turn down any help. Although, there probably isn't that much to move, is there?"

Tess was reading more texts, "Probably not... she wants to know if she should bring her grubbys and a bathing suit."

Just then Kiko poked her head in the door, "Hey guys, I'm ready when you are."

On the drive to the restaurant, Kiko told us that she has a storage unit where we can store the things she won't need.

"Hey, look... Nataly's just pulling in too." I mentioned to the girls as I pulled my car into an open space.

We got to our table as Nataly and Tess said they needed use the ladies room.

While they were away, Kiko scooted over to sit close to me, "Wow, I am really going to enjoy living right next door to you guys... And just so you know, after that first night I stayed over, I told Tess about us fooling around on your bed that night. She didn't seem to mind. In fact, she said that as long as I don't try to steal you, she doesn't mind sharing." I looked at Kiko and smiled, but didn't say anything.

"I would never want to damage your relationship with Tess, but I truly appreciate your openness regarding sex and multiple partners."

"Well, Tess is probably more open than I am... I mean, I've never done this kind of thing before... never had multiple partners and shared so much in my life. It's exciting but scary at the same time." Kiko shifted in her seat and watched me as I continued to speak.

"I love Tess. Our romance is new and I'm afraid of it falling apart if it becomes too complicated." I looked at Kiko as she looked at me with her beautiful eyes.

"I don't want to ruin anything between you two, but..."

I interrupted her, "The truth is, Kiko, I also have a thing for you. I know we just met a few weeks ago, but next to Tess, you are one of the most exotic, exciting, sexy girls I've ever known... I don't want to mess this up either. It'd be fantastic if we can all be together."

"Wow, ok... now I know how the both of you feel. It's all very exciting, I agree, but I like what's happening too. I'm very attracted to you, Brad, and I think we should take our time and be very careful not to make anyone feel neglected or left out. Or worse, jealous. Trust is very important. I mean, I don't want to get hurt either." Kiko smiled

"It seems like we've known each other a long time, doesn't it?" I looked at Kiko as she raised her eyebrows, "You know, it happens. Sometimes people just click and get close real quick. I don't mind," I grabbed Kiko's hand and continued, "You're super sweet and kind. I feel the same about Tess, and that's why I love her so much." I looked at Kiko with a big smile.

Kiko leaned over to kiss me. I turned my head towards her and kissed her back. With her sweet lips pressed to mine and the gentle way we kissed, she made me feel like she totally understood what I was saying.

I saw Tess and Nataly returning from the restroom. Kiko saw me acknowledge their approach and scooted over a little.

Breakfast was good and we left with warm bellies.

Nataly followed us over to Kiko's place. We loaded up everything into the small trailer I rented, dropped some stuff off at Kiko's storage unit and headed back to the apartment.

It didn't take long to get everything squared away. All of Tess's things were put away at my place... I mean our place. We spent about an hour rearranging furniture and hanging some of her art on the walls.

Nataly was helping Kiko get settled. They got along well and that pleased Tess.

When Tess and I were pretty much done, I walked into the kitchen and hollered, "Moving day! Beer me!"

"That sounds really good. I'll have one too."

"Why don't you go ask Kiko and Nataly if they want one?"

"Ok."

Tess returned as I was opening our cans of beer, "Nope. Neither of them wants beer."

"Alright. More for us!" I said as I handed Tess her beer.

We toasted and took a drink. Tess looked around our apartment and thought to herself what she could do to make any improvements. I sprawled on the couch and leisurely drank my beer.

Tess came over and sat next to me with her pretty legs curled under her. She placed her hand on my shoulder, which always made me feel good, and sipped her beer.

Just then, after a light knock on the screen door, Kiko and Nataly strolled in. Nataly had changed into her bathing suit, and wow, did she look good.

"Hey you guys, your apartment is so cute... mine is too and I'm so happy!" Kiko said with giddy excitement.

Tess pointed towards the kitchen, "There's iced tea in the fridge."

Nataly went to get herself a glass of tea and offered some to Kiko, "Yeah, I'd love some tea. Thank you."

Kiko sat on the edge of one of Tess's mid-century chairs and said, "You know what I wanna do? I wanna have a dinner party tonight. Just the four of us."

"That sounds like fun. Do you need any help?" Tess offered.

"No, I just need to pop over to the grocery store to get some things and I need to stock my fridge."

Nataly came back into the room carrying two tall glasses of iced tea and handed one to Kiko.

I got a good look at Nataly in the sexy bathing suit she was wearing. Damn, she looked good.

Tess caught me staring and nudged my arm.

"Ok, I'm gonna go to the store. Need anything?" Kiko stated as she downed her iced tea and stood up to leave.

"Nope, we're all good here." Tess said before I could say anything.

"Uhhh, yeah, would you mind getting some more beer?" I reached into my pocket and pulled out a twenty dollar bill, "Here." I handed Kiko the twenty and she left.

Tess leaned up to my ear and said, "I got a new suit the other day. Wait til you see it. I think you're gonna like it. I love it, and it does a great job of keeping my tuck in place."

"Can't wait."

"Come on, let's get changed and go out to the pool."

When we were back in our room, Tess stopped me and thanked me for making arrangements for Kiko to move in.

"Honey, Kiko is over the moon with happiness to be out of her old apartment. She was nearly in tears this morning telling me how grateful she is to be connected to us and to be in this place."

Tess threw her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply. I held her lovely body to mine and returned her kisses.

"I love you so much, Honey. You're so kind and considerate to everyone. And everyone tells me so... It makes me proud to be with you... I'm so lucky to have you."

"Mmmm, my darlin Tess. I love you too. It makes me feel good to have someone that really appreciates what it takes to make a relationship work. I think about that a lot."

We hugged and kissed for a few minutes more, when we heard Nataly holler from the livingroom, "Hey you two, I'm going out to the pool. Hurry up!"

It didn't take long for me to throw on a pair of trunks and go to the kitchen to grab another brew. Tess walked out soon after.

"Wow, Tess, that suit looks fucking great on you... Damn, you're so sexy."

"I'm glad you like it.

When we got out to the pool, we found Nataly talking to Chrissy.

"Hey, Chrissy!" Tess said with a smile as she sat down on a lounge.

I sat down next to Tess and looked at Chrissy, "Hi, Chrissy... you look good." Did I just say that out loud? Oh, well.

Tess pointed to Nataly and asked, "Have you two met before?"

"No, Chrissy and I just met and it turns out we have something in common."

"Oh, yeah. What's that?"

Chrissy quickly added, "I used to work at the same restaurant where Nataly worked."

"In fact, we almost crossed paths. Chrissy quit just before I started there last year."

"It's a small world after all," I said as I knocked back a swig of beer.

"I'm going in." Tess rose from her lounge and headed for the pool.

"Me too," added Nataly.

"So, Brad, how have you been doing?"

"Great, just got Tess moved into my apartment, and Kiko, who I think you've met, is moved into Tess's apartment."

"I like Kiko. She's cute."

"She is. Everyone seems to like Kiko."

"Still single?" I asked

"Still single and ready to mingle." Chrissy said with a sexy smirk.

"Brad, would you put some oil on my back?" Chrissy held up a bottle of oil and started to roll over on her stomach.

I took the bottle from her and watched as she rolled over. She was wearing a two-piece bikini, and the way her butt looked as she laid down, took me by surprise. I hadn't seen Chrissy in a bikini in a long time. I forgot how shapely and pretty she was.

I poured some oil on her back and began to rub it around. Chrissy reached back to untie her bikini top and let the strings fall away.

I had full access to her entire back. All the way down to her bikini bottom. When I spread the oil down her back, I noticed the crack of her ass was peeking out from the top of her bikini. I couldn't help but take in a breath of air when I saw this. It was sexy as hell and I felt the soft snake in my trunks begin to expand.

When I rubbed the oil all the way down her lower back, I let my fingers caress her ass crack looking back at me. My fingers lingered there on her crack and accidentally moved in under the hem of her bikini.

Chrissy gave out a soft moan and said, "Mmmm, that feels good, Brad."

I continued to rub the oil around her lower back. Then, I moved to her legs. I started at her feet and worked my way up her legs. When I reached the bottom of her suit, Chrissy wiggled her butt and spread her legs apart just a little to let me know that it was ok to get in close.

I squirted more oil on her thighs and rubbed it into her soft skin. I pushed my hands in between her legs to make sure that she had good coverage. Chrissy moved her legs a little further apart when she felt my hands dig in between her thighs.

My cock was starting to make a tent in the front of my trunks. I loved rubbing oil into Chrissy's thighs and the feeling of her soft flesh. I let my fingers roam under her bikini and pushed my thumbs into her crevasse. I pulled her butt cheeks apart and massaged the area close to her pussy.

Chrissy sighed and quietly said, "Oh, Brad. Your warm hands feel so good."

Just then I looked up to see Tess and Nataly hanging on the edge of the pool deck smiling at me. Busted.

"Ok, Chrissy, that should do it," I said as I put down the bottle of oil and grabbed my beer.

"Thanks, Brad. That was nice." Chrissy said with her head facing away from the girls.

I heard Tess and Nataly softly giggle as I sat back down and took a large gulp of beer. They pushed away from the edge of the pool and swam to the other end. I finished my beer and jumped in after them.

When I reached Tess, I came up behind her and hugged her tight. "Did you get all the oil where you wanted to, Honey?" She said in a teasing voice.

I squeezed her tight and reached up to feel her breasts. She pushed her butt into my crotch and felt the hard lump.

"Mmmm, I can tell you did a thorough job rubbing oil into Chrissy." She teased as she wiggled her butt against my hardness.

Nataly swan up to us and said, "Chrissy's sexy." Then she swam away.

"Does Nataly like girls?"

"Does she like g i r l s?. Huh... Well, of course she does. So do I. There are no rules here, Honey. That's the point. We can love or be attracted to whoever we want."

"Hmmm, interesting."

"Why, you wanna get a piece of that action?" We both laughed at that.

Tess kept looking at me for an answer.

"... Oh, are you serious?"

"Yes, I'm serious. I shouldn't say this, but Nataly loves to instigate group sex. She would love it if we set her up with Chrissy and, if Chrissy's into it, we could maybe join in."

"Jeez, you girls are going to send me to an early grave."

Tess pushed her butt back hard against me, "You want to, and you know it. Early grave... huh? Puh-leez, you're a fucking stud, my Love."

"Oh, I didn't say I didn't want to. I just hope I can perform with all this pussy and cock to satisfy." Tess giggled at that and turned around to face me.

"Mmmm, Honey, you turn me on like I've never been turned on." She reached down to feel my hard cock. I kissed her lips, grabbed her butt and squeezed.

Nataly swam back over to us and said, "I want Chrissy. Is she cool?"

I looked over at Chrissy still laying down with her head facing the other way, "I really don't know her all that well. She's always had a boyfriend up until recently."

"She knows we're trans, girl, and apparently it isn't a big deal with her. Just start talking to her. Ask her out. You're good at making friends. I'll bet that you'll be in her pants in no time."

Tess and I watched as Nataly went to strike up a conversation with Chrissy. They laughed and talked and then they both got up and began walking towards Chrissy's apartment.

Nataly looked over at us with this funny look on her face and said, "Chrissy's going to make me a drink."

Chrissy added, "We'll be right back."

Tess giggled and whispered in my ear, "Well, we know how that can go." We both laughed as we remembered that first day we hooked up at the pool party.

"So, how do you know that Chrissy knows you're trans?"

"Honey, women just know." Tess said as she kissed me before she got out of the pool.

Just then, Kiko was walking by with a couple bags of groceries.

"Hey, I'm back."

"Brad and I are going to get cleaned up and we'll be over in a few. If you need anything, just let us know."

"Ok, thanks."

When we got back to our apartment, Tess headed for the bedroom. I watched her ass wiggle while she walked and I suddenly got very horny looking at her in that new swim suit. I followed her into the bedroom with my still half-hard cock and quickly moved in behind her. Tess turned around to face me and threw her arms around my shoulders.

"God, you're sexy, Tess." I ran my hands over her body and felt my cock respond to our contact.

"Mmmm, Honey. I've wanted you all day." We kissed and fondled each other while we stood in our bedroom.

I dropped to my knees and groped her butt. I could see that Tess had a growing bulge and I felt it. I stuck my fingers under the hem of her suit and pulled it aside. Tess's cock rolled out and grew larger in my hands.

I rubbed her cock until it was hard and pointing straight at my face. I touched the spongy head with my lips and let my tongue wet the skin of her pretty, pink crown.

I put her cock in my mouth and began to move it in and out, making Tess moan with pleasure.

"Damn, Honey, I love the way you suck my cock."

I wanted more, so I pulled her suit down and off. Then, I eased Tess onto the bed and pushed her legs up high. I kissed and licked her small, puckered balls and ran my tongue down to her ass and slobbered all over her little puckered hole.

I pushed in my finger and Tess grunted. My cock was rock hard and ready. I yanked my trunks down and positioned my cock at her hole. Tess reached down to spread her eager hole wide open. I plunged my big cock into her tgirl pussy and stroked long and hard.

Tess wailed and moaned. I grabbed her cock and stroked it while my cock pounded her ass.

I couldn't wait and started to cum. "Mmmm, darlin... sorry, I can't last longer,... I'm going to cum."

"I know, I can feel you getting bigger. Mmmm, cum in my ass, Honey."

When my cock began to pump my load into her ass, I could feel her cock lurch in my hands and begin to unload her cum all over her chest. I stroked her spurting cock.

membrain
membrain
225 Followers
12