My Lifestyle Experiences 05

Story Info
Wife agrees to a second meeting with a man.
4.1k words
4.21
8.8k
17

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 12/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
289 Followers

For over 15 years, I tried to get my wife to have sex with another man, but she always said no. Being raised in a Christian household, and being (somewhat) shy and conservative, she refused. She knew from the beginning of our relationship that I was into wife-watching and I hoped that someday she would do it for me. I had also been asking her to check out an adult website that I'd been looking at, but she refused that also.

Over time, she let me take nude pics of her, but made me promise to never let anyone see them. I still have them. Finally, she went along with the fantasy talk during sex, but afterwards would always refuse to actually do it and would say that she just went along with the fantasy talk (during sex), because she knew that I liked it.

After 15 years, 2 circumstances occurred to persuade her to consider letting another man take her marital cherry. After more months of begging, She finally agreed meet with another man, but insisted that she could probably "fool around", but would not actually fuck him. We got a room at a local hotel and the three of us went to the room to explore. We played strip poker and for the first time since we'd been married she allowed another man to see her completely nude body.

She was in perfect physical shape, with large breasts and curves in all the right places. Her vaginal opening was waxed clean and she left a small landing strip of pubic hair on her mons, just above her vulva. With moist labia that extended from her vagina, she looked extremely sexy.

After lots of foreplay, they had oral sex. After resting for a bit, he attempted to fuck her, but because he came so much and so hard from her oral talents, he was not able to get an another erection rigid enough to fuck her.

Afterwards, she claimed to have completed my request, but I argued that it was not complete, because he was unable to penetrate her womanhood with his cock. Eventually, she agreed to try one more time. This time was a huge success. We met with another guy that she was attracted to from the website. In the hotel room, I watched as another man crossed that barrier and his cock penetrated my wife's once-faithful pussy. He not only fucked her, but he actually made passionate love to my wife. It was something that I didn't think that I would ever see. At one point he even got his bare cock into her and they both enjoyed the feel of his bare cock within the walls of her vagina.

Once again, afterwards, guilt & morals set in and although she enjoyed it immensely, she stated that she would never do it again. Watching another man fuck my wife was now etched in my memory and I vowed to make it happen again. It was like a drug habit that I couldn't kick and NEEDED to see it again. After almost a month of me begging and repeated messages from Chris to try and convince her to do it again, she relented and agreed to one final time.

We planned for the same hotel, but this time I told her that I felt that she was holding back a little (the last time), doing it with me present.

"Hun, I really want you to fuck the shit out of him and not hold back! I could tell that my presence wasn't allowing you to let go of all of your inhibitions. I want you to enjoy every aspect of the the sexual encounter without feeling weird about doing it in front of me. So I'm going to leave you and Chris alone for an hour and I want you to really let yourself go!"

"You're going to leave us alone? We're doing this for you, so what do you get out of it, if you're not there?"

"We're actually doing it for both of us. I saw how much you enjoyed Chris fucking you the last time, so I want you to enjoy it again, but without worrying about me. At least for an hour. I'll be thrilled knowing that you're being fucked and I can enjoy watching you guys once I return to the room. I know that you loved his cock and I know that it felt good to you. This time you can tell him while he's fucking you, how much you enjoy it."

"I get it, and you're probably right. It did feel odd having you watch me cum with another guy. I guess it'll be fine, but promise me you won't regret it afterwards."

"I won't."

Once again she spent hours "prepping" herself for this "date" including drinking only pineapple juice for her beverage that day.

"Why are you only drinking pineapple juice today?"

She smiled and blushed, but did not answer.

"Come in, tell me."

Timidly she responded (almost in a whisper) and I could tell that she was embarrassed.

"I read that drinking pineapple juice has a positive effect on a woman's vaginal fluid and allows a man to enjoy the taste of her pussy, while performing cunnilingus on her."

"You plan on him eating your pussy a lot?"

"Hell yeah!" She giggled.

This was definitely going to be arousing.

When he arrived, I let him in as she finished getting ready. He sat in a similar chair that I sat in the last time we met. We caught up with current events and then I heard the bathroom door open.

"Babe, can you come in here?"

"Me or Chris?" I teased.

"You, silly." She giggled.

"Coming."

As she opened the door to let me in, I was blown away. Prior to that date (unbeknownst to me) my wife had purchased a white, see-through lingerie outfit. It consisted of a lace and mesh top and sheer mesh panties. Her large breasts were completely visible. Her dark areola were plainly seen, as were her erect, large nipples. As I looked at the sheer panties, her scarce patch of pubic hair was completely visible, as well, her labia were moist and I could see that she was ready for sex.

"Does this look ok?"

"Are you kidding? You look amazing!"

"I feel weird because he'll be able to see everything the minute I walk out there."

"That's great. He'll love it. Your body is amazing and extremely sexy. He won't be able to keep his hands off of you."

She blushed "Thanks. I guess that the objective."

"I'll let him know that you're almost ready." As I headed back to the living area.

Minutes later, the sound of the bathroom door opened. Alice walked down the short hallway and into the room. As she stepped into the room, Chris's mouth dropped as my beautiful, sexy wife made her presence. She had that fuck me

look in her eyes, yet a bashful, timid look also.

"Oh my God, Alice. Wow! You look amazing." He complimented her.

"It's not too revealing?" She responded timidly.

"Not at all. It's perfect. I can clearly see everything that I'm going to devour tonight. Come here."

Chris remained seated in the chair and Alice walked to him. She straddled his lap and he instantly pulled her mouth to his. As they made out, his hands massaged her ass through the thin layer of material that she wore and pulled her thinly covered pussy to the prominent bulge in his pants. He moved her hips back and forth and she was rewarded with his fully erect cock massaging her clit, as they passionately kissed.

"Wow Chris, you're so hard already."

"It's all because of you baby. Your incredibly sexy body has that effect on me. Actually, probably any man that would be fortunate enough to see it."

"Well, for the last 15 years, that's only been Tom. Now, you're the only other man."

"I'm honored to be that man and even more honored to be able to enjoy this amazing body tonight. Hopefully, more than just tonight." He smiled at her.

"Maybe" she bashfully whispered.

They resumed kissing and I was able to watch as their tongues entered each others mouth. The kiss became so passionate, that occasionally their mouths opened and their tongues were visibly entwined. They each moaned as their kiss became sloppy. Moments later, his hands went to her top and slowly opened it. Her bare breasts were now uncovered for both of us to gawk at and they were inviting him to caress them. He pulled back a little and stared at them.

"Absolutely amazing." He complimented her.

"Really? You think so?" She responded.

"Honey, I've been with many women in my life and your breasts rank amongst the top. They're beautiful. They're so large with amazing silver dollar size areola (which is by far my favorite preference), with large nipples just waiting to be sucked and nibbled on. Your boobs are the size and shape that is extremely sexy and perfect!"

Then he brought his mouth to her tits and began feasting on them. Her head rolled back for a few moments, then bent down and kissed the top of his head. Her hips began sliding back and forth in his lap again, obviously feeling his erect cock rubbing against her thinly covered clit.

"Mmmm" she moaned. "God, you're so hard."

Chris removed his mouth from her breasts. "I can't help it. You do that to me." Then his mouth returned to her breasts.

Alice turned to me and mouthed "go now."

I mouthed back "horny?"

She smiled and nodded.

I then mouthed "Do you need to get fucked?" and smiled.

"Yes, now go." She mouth back.

"Hey guys, I'll be back. I left a few things in the car. Have fun."

After I left, Alice pulled Chris's mouth from her breast.

"Tom is leaving us to enjoy undisturbed wild sex for an hour, so get out of those clothes and give me that amazing cock of yours!"

She didn't realize that I was just outside the door, listening to her tell a man who wasn't her husband, that she wanted his cock inside of her. I left for around 10 minutes, but returned to listen to them from the hallway, outside the room. It was so exciting, hearing her moaning, then talking dirty to him as he fucked her or she rode him. She really let loose and I heard her cum twice in that short time.

"That's it. Fuck me....uh, uh, uh. God I love your cock. She moaned.

"I love that your pussy is so damn tight. He responded.

"It only seems tight because your cock is so damn thick. God, it feels so good. I'm gonna cum."

"Go for it."

"Oh, fuck yeah. Here it comes. Oh, Oh, Yessssss, I'm cumming!"

"That's my girl."

"Oh, sooooo good. I could get use to this." She whispered, shocking me.

"I hope so. I'd like to make this a regular thing. What do you think?"

"Maybe." She shyly whispered. "Now keep fucking me."

And he did.

When the hour was up, I quietly opened the door and immediately could smell the pungent aroma of sex. It was intoxicating and my erection grew, just from the scent. Their moans were continuous as they enjoyed the feel of his cock within her vagina. As I peeked around the corner (into the room), I was treated to the sight of my wife straddling his waist.

They were both completely naked and oblivious to anything but their mutual sexual pleasure. I watched in silence as she rode his cock, continually moaning and talking sexily to her new lover. The squishy sounds of her extremely soaked vagina echoed throughout the room as his massive cock slid in and out of her once-tight pussy. His hands were on her waist, assisting her rhythm as she fucked him.

Every so often, he would move his hands to fondle her breasts and she would lean over and feed them to his mouth. She fucked him for another 15 minutes, getting completely animated and fucking him like a professional. I knew from experience that she is an amazing fuck and now another man was finding out just how amazing.

Slowly and quietly I walked into the room. Both of them had their eyes closed and were oblivious to anything but the pleasure that they were experiencing from each other, so they didn't notice my presence.

As I arrived at the foot of the bed, I looked at my wife's beautiful ass rising and falling and was able to see her wide-spread pussy lips wrapped around another man's cock I was surprised to see that his shaft was bare. After she admitted that he had fucked her bareback on the balcony (for a few minutes) during our last encounter, I became obsessed with seeing him fuck her bareback again and had told her so. We discussed it in depth and she was unsure if she could do it.

"It's one thing to have a condom covered penis penetrate my vagina, but it's another thing to have an unprotected bare cock, sliding flesh to flesh inside of me." She had told me.

We knew that he was tested regularly, so we weren't concerned about STD's. But the fact that Alice used no birth control methods caused concern for unwanted pregnancy. The last thing we wanted was for her to be impregnated by another man.

His rock-solid cock glistened with her vaginal fluid and there was no doubt that she had recently cum from his cock penetrating her pussy. I stared as his bare cock slid in and out of her vagina, skin to skin, flesh to flesh, and she was close to another orgasm. Moisture could be seen covering both of their pubic regions and was so arousing to watch.

"I'm gonna cum" he told her.

She got off his cock and spun around. Even though his cock was covered in her fluids, she took his cock into her mouth. She sucked and jerked him off, til he came in her mouth. She showed him his cum in her open mouth, then swallowed it all. It was then that she realized that I was there and watching. She blushed and smiled.

"Oh my God. I'm so embarrassed."

"Don't be. I'm glad to have seen you lose your inhibitions and enjoy your time with Chris." I told her.

She smiled and then we all rested.

As they lay together, they spooned with him behind her. They whispered to each other and eventually his cock began to rise again. She reached behind and stroked him for a bit as he reached around and fondled her moist pussy.

"Mmmm, I think someone wants some more." She teased Chris.

"Yeah, I think someone else does too." As he pulled his fingers from her moist vagina and showed her that his fingers were covered in her mucus-like vaginal secretions. She blushed.

"Maybe." She teased.

"Get on your hands and knees." He told her.

She did and he slipped his cock right into her (balls deep), with no hesitation. He fucked her doggie style for a while, then he told her to lay flat and extend a knee up. From this angle I was able to see his cock enter her stretched out pussy and watched inch after inch of his cock slide into her. Her pussy looked amazing as her lower labia wrapped around his thick shaft.

They fucked for a while, until he was ready to cum again. Once again, he withdrew his cock and she began to fellate him. He came quickly. There were two beds, so I let them have one, while I took the other. Eventually, we all fell asleep. In the morning, I woke to see her waking him with a morning blow job. He woke to see her worshiping his huge cock. She looked to see if I was awake and I pretended to still be asleep.

Once he was fully erect, she looked at me one more time, before she climbed on top of him and began riding his cock. They tried to be quiet, so as to not wake me, but still moaned passionately.

"God, I love your cock." She whispered.

"Your pussy feels amazing. Next month?" He asked.

"What about next month?"

"Can we do this again, next month?"

"Maybe. But I'm afraid that I'll get addicted to you."

"Yeah, I get it. My cock feels home inside of you. Meeting once a month would be so cool. We would be great fuck buddies. Do you think Tom would want this to continue?"

"I know that he would. He's already said that we should make this a regular thing."

"Nice. Would he need to be here every time? I mean, you really lost your inhibitions when he wasn't with us. Would you want a complete session with just the two of us?"

"I don't know."

"Think about it."

"Ok."

They fucked quietly for next 10 minutes, until she was ready to cum again.

"I'm gonna cum."

"Go for it."

"Oh fuck. I'm there. Oh, yessss. I'm cumming!"

"That's it baby. Cum for me. I'm close also. God, I wish that I could cum in you. Your pussy feels so good. Your amazing pussy is still nice and snug on my cock."

"Yeah, it is. Your huge cock feels so good inside of my tight vagina."

"I'm glad you like it."

"Like it? I love it!"

"Of fuck. I'm gonna cum."

Alice looked into Chris's eyes then whispered to him...

"Go for it."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Hurry up and cum in me. I wanna cum together."

"Oh fuck. Here it cums baby."

I witnessed my wife cumming from another man as his entire body stiffened. His hips rose as he grasped her hips and pulled her to him. His body jerked as he emptied his seed into my wife. A women who has not had another man's cock in her in over 15 years, let alone having another man's semen blasting her cervix and filling her with his seed.

Oh yessss. I can feel you cumming in me. Oh that's so fucking hot. I'm cumming also. Yes, cum with me."

Their bodies jerked in rhythm as his cum filled her vagina. As their orgasms subsided, Alice laid her head on his chest and whispered "that was amazing." His body still periodically jerked lightly as he continued to ejaculate inside of my wife's no-longer faithful pussy.

Once again she looked towards me. I continued to fake sleeping and she looked content to have her lovers cock still deep within her body. They lay together for a bit longer, until his shrinking penis slid out from the folds of her vagina. Once free, I was able to see gobs of Chris's cum ooze from my wife's stretched out, gaping vagina. Her hole was extremely dilated and created a large 2 inch wide "O", whereby more of Chris's seed continued to pour out. Alice's hand reach down to feel his cum.

"Wow. You made a mess."

"We made a mess." He corrected her.

"Yeah... we did."

She smiled bashfully, then left to clean up in the bathroom. I watched her beautiful ass move as she walked away from the room and could still see thick white cum streaming down her leg, as Chris's ejaculate oozed from her fuckhole. As I looked to Chris, he saw that I was watching her leave.

"She's amazing." He complimented.

"Yes, she is. You came in her." I stated with concern.

"Yeah, but I've been tested and I'm clean." He responded.

"She's not on any birth control."

"I know." and he smiled (almost arrogantly).

"You know?" my voice raised a little with concern.

He chuckled. "It's ok. I'm fixed."

"Fuck dude, you had me worried for a minute."

"I know. I wanted to fuck with you. Sorry. I told Alice while you were gone, but she still told me not to cum in her, unless she asked. Then she asked." he smiled.

"Seriously, you're fixed." I asked.

"Absolutely. I can show you my medical record, if you want." He responded, concerned that I didn't believe him.

"Nah, it's cool. I trust you." I assured him.

He rose and stretched. I looked down and saw that his penis was not quite flaccid yet and was covered in their combined cum. His semi-erect cock glistened with both my wife's vaginal fluid and his thick cum. His cock began rising again as he saw me looking at it. He rose and headed to join Alice in the shower. I waited a few minutes then crept to the doorway in hopes of watching them again.

"Again?" Alice teased Chris.

"I can't help it. I want to have my cock inside of you as much as possible, before we have to leave."

"Later."

"Ok."

I watched through the crack between the door and jamb, as they washed then exited the shower. After drying off, Chris pulled Alice in for another kiss. They made out for a few minutes, until he lifted her onto the bathroom countertop. Once there, she spread her legs and welcomed him between them. I watched as they made out and Alice reached between them and guided his fully erect penis back to her vaginal entrance.

"Fuck me." She demanded.

As Chris began fucking her on the counter, Alice leaned back and rested against the mirror. Chris repeatedly pounded her pussy with his large cock.

"Don't cum in me again."

"I'm so close already."

Alice pushed him back and climbed off the counter. She dropped to her knees and finished him in her mouth again! After he finished unloading in her mouth, she rose and they both jumped back into the shower. They washed without any more sexual activity, then returned to the room. Alice came to lie with me, as Chris dressed and then left.

Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
289 Followers
12