My Lit Friend Lets Go

Story Info
What might happen if my Lit friend lets his horniness win.
1.7k words
4.11
4.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sammy57
Sammy57
24 Followers

To call him a friend is a bit of a stretch. I've chatted with him just a few times on Lit, and each session has gone about the same way: starts slow, gets kind of sexy, he disappears. I wonder if the sexy chat gets too close to a boundary and he gets nervous. I think he's straight as an arrow, except he's connecting with guys like me in a gay chat room. Maybe the man-to-man sex talk hits too close for comfort, or maybe he just gets bored. Heck, I don't even know his name. Probably more accurate to describe him as someone that I'd really like to know.

You see, in an early conversation I learned that he is really hung, like 9 inches, and thick. He likes to emphasize the thick part, which I think is cute as heck. Having a thick cock seems more important to him than the length, actually. My mental images include both attributes to great effect.

Once, in one short role play, I got to suck his big cock. That scene was all kinds of wonderful: the cock size (and yes, he is really thick) is great, but that's only the beginning. He is a big, beautiful man with a tender heart, a wonderful cock, a little hairy in just the right places, with nice heavy balls - and he has a wonderful scent that combines soap and musk and (I think) automotive grease. Is he a mechanic or works on his bike? I don't what he does, but he sure smells great.

In that conversation and role play, we chatted for over an hour - it took that long for me to learn those few details about his physical appearance - it's that hard to get him to talk about himself. But with perseverance we got into sexy chat and eventually I was invited to get on my knees and service his big (yes, thick) tool. It was wonderful. I had licked around the rim of the head - that got a moan from him - and was thinking about how I wanted to take him deep and... he was gone. He left the room without so much as a fare-thee-well.

Arrgh - so frustrating.

In our most recent chat session, I discovered that he likes to share about his past sexual exploits - except he thinks his sexual experiences are too tame and not worth sharing. He is so wrong, but I haven't been able to convince him of that just yet. I hope I can make him understand that I love hearing about his sexual escapades. Even vanilla hetero sex is hot when I can imagine his hot body doing the fucking.

It seems my friend is pure top, which my bottom loves. He's also tall, fit, and in his 30s. That mental image makes my cock twitch! I want to crack his shell and have him top me with everything he's got.

This story is about what might happen if and when I get my way with him.

Late one evening in Literotica I see my friend's username pop up in the chat room list. I click on it and try to initiate a conversation:

>>> Hey friend! How are you doing tonight?

<<< Pretty good. You?

Yep, that is the exciting way we kick off our conversations. Amazing that we keep connecting.

It takes 20 to 30 minutes of meaningless chatter before the conversation turns sexy. I'll save you that part. I always bring up his big dick, and he always responds by saying it's thick, too. I use that as a transition point and ask:

>>> Do you ever have partners turn you down because your cock is too big?

<<< Yes - because it's thick.

>>> They're missing out. Maybe it'll take a couple minutes of going slow, but it'll fit, and it will feel sooo good once it's inside.

We chat for a few minutes about his past sexual encounters, which I love to hear about. Then, he decides to turn the conversation...

<<< We keep chatting about my experiences. What do you want here?

We've never talked about me, this is so new. How can I get him talking more freely?

>>> TBH, I want to know what it would be like... Oh, I'm not sure I should say.

<<< Go ahead. What would you like to see happen?

>>> I want to know what would happen if you decided to give in to your horniness and just fuck me senseless!

No response. Did I scare him off again? Is he going to flake on me?

A few minutes later:

<<< I grab your shirt and pull it over your head.

<<< Then I grab you under your arms, lift you, and throw you onto my bed.

<<< I pull off your shoes, tossing them somewhere across the room, then lean in and undo your belt, pulling it through the loops. It goes flying too.

<<< I undo the top button on your pants, then pull the fly apart, popping the rest of the buttons, and drag your pants down and off your legs.

<<< I grab your ankles and flip you over, face down on my bed.

<<< I grab the back of your underwear (tighty whities - really?) and tear open a nice hole to give me access to your ass.

Wow! Where'd this guy come from - and can I keep him? I watch as he takes off his pants and undies. There's that gorgeous cock that I have wanted for so long, and man is it thick. And now it's my turn to take that big thing inside me. I want it so bad... but can I handle it?

<<< I climb over you and position my hard cock at your hole. "Are you ready for this?"

>>> Fuck me! Get it inside me!

<<< I center the head over your puckered hole, and press in...fast

OMG, this is intense. That huge cock sliding into my hole, feeling the stretching as he drives inch after inch after inch, so deep inside me. I type,

>>> Mmmm

(Give me a break, I was busy imagining the intensity of his penetration, and furiously wanking my own cock. Those M's were all I could manage at that moment.)

<<< Almost halfway in.

Only halfway? Really?

<<< You want it all?

<<< Geez that hole is stretched so tight!

>>> Yes! I want it all! Give it to me!

The second half took a little longer to slide in, my ass taking time to open enough to take all of that thick cock. On one hand, I wanted all of his cock inside me but, Oh God, he was ramming all of that monster cock inside me! I wanted more and tried so hard not to push him away! Trying to relax and let him press into my hole, and trying not to scream or roll away.

Finally, I felt his groin smash my butt cheeks as he got it all in. He still kept pushing as he leaned down and got his lips on my neck. Ouch! That's not a kiss; he nipped me! I'll be showing his mark for the rest of the week!

>>> Oh God you feel good inside me! Fuck me! Please, fuck me!

Those last words withered to a whimper as I gave myself to him. Hook, line, and sinker; everything I had was his. He started to slide his thick cock back out of my ass. I gasped, the sensation too much, and fear of having his cock taken from my hole.

<<< I pull out until just the head is inside your ring, then drive my cock deep again.

He's pressing me several inches into the mattress with each thrust. I hang on tight to the mattress and grit my teeth because I am not yet accustomed to his size.

>>> Oh God. Slow.. Give me...minute, Oh God

He gives me no quarter, just slowly pulls out his cock, then drives back in fast. Those fast thrusts nail my prostate every time. I can feel the puddle of precum growing under me.

He's hanging on to my throat with his teeth as he fucks me. I'm going to look like I was attacked by a wolf! But I can't concentrate on that right now, just that monster cock being shoved up my ass, over and over again.

Finally, my ass starts to feel good, stretching enough to accommodate that thick cock. He steps up the pace. My groans turn into moans of delight.

>>> Fuck me!

No sense asking for "harder" with the power fuck he's already giving me. So fast, so hard.

>>> Yes! I'm coming!

I shoot my load all over the sheets, feeling the squish as he continues to drive me into the mattress. I feel my ass grab his cock with each spurt. He's making some kind of strangling noise as he fucks through my orgasm. Then I feel his cock get even thicker inside me.

<<< Aghhh!

He cries out as he starts firing his load deep into my ass. I wonder briefly about his neighbors, but that thought is fleeting as he finishes pummeling and creaming my ass.

<<< I collapse on top of you, trying to recover my breathing.

He feels so good pressing me into the mattress, his cock still filling my ass. I feel his sweat dripping onto me and running across my skin.

<<< I wrap my arms around you and roll us onto our sides, my cock still deep inside you.

Did I tell him that I love to spoon after sex, still filled with his cock?

>>> That was wonderful. I love being fucked by your BIG cock!

That last statement is a setup, to see if he will respond with a comment about his cock's thickness.

<<< I told you it was thick!

(He had to comment on his thick cock. He's such a sweetie!)

<<< Then I squeeze you tight and kiss your neck. Wow, you're neck's so red there. You're going to have a mark!

>>> No kidding Sherlock! Are those teeth or fangs in your mouth?

I cuddle hard into him to soften that comment. His cock feels so good in me. Has he even gone soft?

>>> How long do you need to recharge? I'm ready for Round 2!

He doesn't answer my question with words, just starts sliding his cock in my ass.

Sammy57
Sammy57
24 Followers