My Little Brother, My Slave Ch. 03

Story Info
Suresh is naked in a sex shop.
4.2k words
4.16
4.9k
5
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 06/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indsub89
indsub89
212 Followers

When Suresh woke up the next morning, the first thing he did, as usual, was to try to adjust his pants. When his hands touched his naked skin, he realised it.

He was naked. Completely! Not a stitch on.

The last night's events came back to him. As they did, he felt the shame. Wave after wave of shame. Humiliation. He had been forced to strip naked in front of four women. All four of them were fully clothed and had thoroughly humiliated him last night. And, as he recalled more and more, he thought back to the times when Anushka had smacked his naked ass. He then realised. He was due for more today. More spanks. Spankings! On his naked ass. While the women would be properly dressed. He groaned and the tears started. Supraja came in.

"Up, naked boy."

Despite her telling him to get up, Suresh didn't. He instead got on all fours and kissed her feet.

"Good morning, madam." He told her.

"Good work, naked boy." Supraja replied brightly. "You will get into the bathroom, brush your teeth, do your business, get back and get down on all fours in front of me. I will be your trainer for today. I will teach you to make Coffee and wash the utensils. You will then do the same this evening."

"Yes, madam." He replied and went to the bathroom. When he came out, all four of them were sitting on the sofa. Supraja beckoned to him.

"You know, we need a leash." She announced.

A leash? What? He was not a Dog. Was there no end to his humiliations? However, Suresh did not dare open his mouth.

"Yes, I and Varsha discussed it last night." Anushka replied. She and Varsha slept in one room and the two others slept in one room. Anushka remembered the discussion. The moment she went inside, she laughed out loud and was shocked to see Varsha crying. She put an arm around her.

"How could I do this? He is my baby brother. I am the one who should protect him." Anushka pointed out how he never did his duties as a son and a brother. "I know. But, he's not really all that bad you know. In fact, he's the only hope for mom to have a good life. Don't worry. I am not letting the intensity down even one bit. But, it just sucks, okay. It sucks to see my brother like this while there are far worse monsters out there going around with zero consequences."

"Let's focus on your brother for now. If it works, we will do it for others as well. I promise you this. In two months, we will have a naked male as a permanent slave in this house."

Anushka got back to the present. "The problem is if we add a leash, a part of his body will be covered. I don't want that. I want him to be completely naked. Not a small item to hide behind"

"Oh, come on. The leash will be on his neck, not on his cock. Or, wait a minute? Will it? "Supraja shouted, her excitement growing with every word.

Suresh formed the mental image. Walking on the road, with a leash around his cock. Completely naked, and dragged by Varsha. Or, maybe, she won't allow him to walk. She would make him crawl around. In fact, he realised, that was better since, crawling, he could position himself so that his penis would be hidden away. Not that it would help in any way. She would make him stand up whenever she wanted to. And then, he realised. Was he really debating whether he would prefer being dragged naked by a leash on his cock or being dragged naked by a leash on his neck?

"No. It could be on his neck only. But it would still be some covering. And, I don't like it. Anyway, it is Varsha's decision, not ours. Also Varsha, we need to shave him. Downstairs."

Suresh started crying. This was humiliating beyond anything.

"Naked boy. Why are you crying? And, where are our Coffees?"

Suresh went behind Supraja. Anushka had deliberately sent him away. She turned to Varsha.

"Look, if you really feel bad, you can stop things right now. We don't mind. In fact, we really like your baby brother. But, remember, this is the best way to make him completely beneath you. So what do you say?"

Varsha smiled. "Naaah, I am now fully excited. I was feeling sympathetic towards him last night. But this morning, when I saw him naked, and in all his glory, all of those feelings went outside. I want to punish him, attack him, spank him and humiliate him more and more. I want him to cry. I want him to beg for mercy. The smallest amount of mercy. And, when we do show it, he will thank us for it. I give you full authority."

Suresh was slapped on his ass 3-4 times by Supraja before he could get the Coffee ready properly. He carried them to the superior women. The women gladly took it from him and told him he would drink Coffee on the floor. Varsha waited until he was done with his Coffee knowing that he would go to his business, a second time after his coffee. When he came back, she would order him to kneel. However, when he came back, he knelt in front of her automatically. The sight excited her like crazy. Her little brother was naked and completely under her feet. This was the best feeling she could have. She could not believe that she almost considered putting an end to it the previous night.

"Suresh!" Varsha announced. "Today, we are going to a sex shop. We will purchase some items for you. Anushka will pay it upfront. Since the items are for you, it will be a loan to you. When you do complete your graduation and get a job, you will repay it to her with interest. Until that day, which will obviously be 4 years from now, you will be our slave. Understood?"

Suresh contemplated it. They had already been talking about leashes. Obviously, that was one of the first things they would get for him. He once again imagined it. Naked, and dragged around on a leash, by his sister or by her friends while she was fully dressed. He felt miserable at the thought. And on top it, they were making him pay for it. Out of his own pocket. A metaphorical pocket of course, since he was not wearing anything. However, he knew he could not protest.

And so, Suresh went down on all fours.

"Yes" - kissed left foot - "Akka," - kissed right foot - "thank" - kissed left foot - "you," - kissed right foot - "Akka".

"Good boy." Varsha could still not believe it. Suresh was completely naked, and she was calling her a good boy, like he was a Dog. "And, one more thing. You have questioned my orders last night. You are not doing it now. Never again should you do it, that is obvious. However, in the sex shop, if you question my orders in front of a stranger, you will be really, really sorry indeed." Her eyes were so dark that Suresh physically cowered. He desperately wanted to ask her something, but what would she do? Varsha, however, could see the fear and desperation in his eyes. She smiled.

"I will permit you to ask me one question. However, the question will cost you 5 spanks. Your call."

Suresh weighed it. He didn't want to be smacked. But, he had to ask.

"Akka, will you make me get naked inside there."

"I will take you there with proper clothes. However, once there, I can take any decision. The owner is a relative of Anushka and she is specifically giving us a time to have the place to ourselves. So, it will only be the new owner so I don't see any harm yet. Of course, even if there are other customers, it doesn't matter. I can decide whenever I want and I expect you to obey it without a second's hesitation."

"Okay, akka. Thank you, akka."

"So, Supraja, you want to do the honours?" Varsha asked. Supraja went and sat on a sofa chair. She then whistled at him. She felt a thud on her head and turned around, shocked to see that Anushka had hit her on the head.

"He is not a Dog. You will not whistle at him." Suresh felt the warmth from Anushka. Supraja slammed her head and turned to him. "I am really sorry, Suresh. As compensation, I will not spank you." Suresh crawled to Anushka. He kissed her feet and thanked her and Anushka bent down, kissed his forehead and told him to go with Supraja to start cleaning the kitchen. Suresh took a bath and the women followed suit one by one. He served their breakfast and then had breakfast himself sitting on the floor. After breakfast, Anushka called up her relative and confirmed they would be arriving by 11 AM. They allowed him to wear some clothes. Suresh felt so happy to be wearing proper clothes again. They reached the shop and all got out. The four women were excited and the single male was dreading what would happen to him.

The owner, Kalpana strode towards them. She ushered them all in and bolted the door. The place looked empty. Kalpana eyed Suresh up and down, leaning against the wall next to the cash register. She had a mousy brown bob that matched her eyes, and Suresh could see that she was very strong. Her skin was smooth and porcelain, and her breasts were perky and full.She had long, dark hair that fell past her shoulders, and a cute little pixie cut. She wore a red top that matched her eyes and left her midriff open, and a pair of baggy shorts that were far too short. However, Suresh did not feel any excitement as the open legs only showed the power. The red heels were dusty. He later found out that the heels had specifically been made dirty for his benefit. For him to lick them clean. The way she eyed him up and down told him that he should not cross this woman. She finally turned to the other women.

"Well, " Anushka said. "We were looking to buy a few things. For him." Anushka laughed while she pointed to Suresh. Kalpana once again looked him up.

"He is your slave, right?" Kalpana asked Anushka. Mahesh, who would have been offended and tried to attack Kalpana if she had said this two weeks ago, instead gave a meek "Yes, ma'am."

"Did I ask you?" She barked. "Did I ask you anything, slave?" Even the women were taken aback. Anushka knew this was Kalpana's MO but the others showed surprise. Thankfully, Suresh's eyes were transfixed in fear at Kalpana and so, he didn't see their reactions. Nor did he see Anushka putting a finger on her lips and smiling at them.

"I am so sorry, ma'am." Suresh replied. "Kneel" Came the command and he knelt. "You need to apologise to your mistresses, not me." She turned to them. "Again, I ask, He is your slave, right?"

"Well, she is her big sister" Anushka replied, pointing to Varsha. "So, she is the primary owner".

Varsha replied without hesitation. "Yes, er..."

"Kalpana." Kalpana held her hand out. She shook hands with each of them and took no notice of the slave.

"If you don't mind, why don't you tell him to strip. I might be able to make better suggestions once I have a full idea on what am I dealing with."

Varsha thought it over. She did eventually intend to be completely dominant over Suresh to the extent of parading him around naked in a leash. But, this was going faster than expected. Suresh desperately wanted to protest but did not dare open his mouth. Varsha weighed things and asked Kalpana. "Is there someone else here?"

To answer, Kalpana picked up a bell on the table and rang it twice. A door open and out walked a man. His arms were folded walk towards them, in a very submissive manner. He was completely naked. The four women cooed. Suresh turned around and saw this. For the first time since his ordeal started, he felt a little happy. He could clearly see that, this man was a naked slave to Kalpana, just like he was, to his big sister and her friends. That he was not alone in his predicament was the first thought to bring a modicum of calm to him. The man, Manohar, came forward and stood in front of Kalpana. However, his face showed no fear or remorse. He was apparently used to this treatment.

This was a strategy that Kalpana was using for ages. Her clientele mainly included femdom couples where the guys generally had small penises. She brought them in and then called her own slave. Manohar was a fantastic slave to have in this regard. The men who were involved in these relationships were already submissive to their female partners. One look at Manohar's gigantic penis and the women would get determined to push their slaves further. Practically not a single couple left Kalpana's sex shop without a chastity device. The women seemed to feel that, if Manohar with that schlong was being this submissive, their partners deserved lesser and lesser and most of them loosened the purse strings - specifically, the male partner's wallet- way more than they intended. Today, however, Kalpana was in for a surprise.

One look at Manohar, and Suresh surmised all of this. Kalpana had called Manohar to intimidate him. Manohar was fully hard. Something that Kalpana ensured by bringing him to edge with her hand and abruptly stopping. It was up to him to hold himself from exploding and also to maintain his erection. Failing which, he was flogged naked. Suresh was semi-hard already. He turned to Kalpana. Her back was turned to him and he firmly stared at her big, firm buttocks and he started rising. He imagined kissing her and he grew further. He thought back to last night. He thought back to the time when he went to his big sister and begged her to remove his loincloth. It was the most humiliating experience of his life, but he knew that, whenever he thought of it, he grew and grew. It worked. In ten seconds, he was fully hard.

Varsha came to a similar conclusion. She had Heard of the phrase, men comparing their penises in TV shows and movies. Today, two dominant women were going to compare their slave's penises. She turned to Suresh.

"Suresh, you heard the woman. Strip!" Suresh intended to do just that. He got up, and took his T-shirt off. He then unbuckled his jeans, and then pulled down both his jeans and undies in a single motion. He locked his arms behind his back. Kalpana and Manohar were spellbound. Manohar was the biggest she had ever seen. She had sex with him twice and locked him with her techniques. He was so over-the-heels with her that he was putty in her hands within a week. She made him quit his job and move to her sex shop. A week later, she had stopped sex with him. Manohar did everything he could to please her but she only let him go down on her from time to time. He had no release for the last 4 months and the more she delayed, the more submissive he became. Today, for the first time, they were both seeing someone bigger than him. Manohar cringed. Kalpana looked at Varsha who stared smugly at her. Was a 21-year old beating me at my own game? She smiled back, acknowledging her defeat. She then turned and smiled at Manohar. This was enough to deny him for at least two more weeks.

"Well, well well." Kalpana whistled. "Your little brother is massive."

Suresh smiled. The women smiled as well. Kalpana sent Manohar back. He opened the door and went in. They could now see that it was a toilet.

"So, what are you looking for? I can't get a chastity belt for him. They are not made for men of his size."

Suresh's ears pricked. It was the first time that someone had referred to him as a "man". He always knew he was big. However, he never knew that it was exceptionally big. Varsha was also happy that something was going right for her baby brother. However, she brought down his happiness quickly.

"The first thing that we want is a collar and a leash." Varsha replied firmly.

Suresh groaned. Kalpana pounced on the opportunity."How dare you? How dare you groan?" She turned to the women. "Give me the word, one word and he will be standing outside until we complete the purchases."

Varsha looked darkly at Suresh. She had warned him that he shouldn't embarrass her, and here he was, doing just that. She was strongly tempted to say yes. "First warning, Suresh."

She turned to Kalpana. "We were also looking to get your expert opinion on it. Since he has embarrassed me, what do you think is the best way to make sure he doesn't do that?"

"Well, the simple solution is to gag him. Do you want to buy one?" Kalpana asked. She showed the ball gags. They were expensive. Of course, Anushka was paying but Varsha could not take that much advantage of her generosity. Kalpana was disappointed but she gave an alternative solution. She asked Anushka and Varsha to remove their shoes and turned to Suresh.

"So, Suresh. Completely your choice. Do you want Anushka's or Varsha's socks in your mouth?"

Suresh fell at her feet. "Please, ma'am. Please, I am sorry-"

Varsha came at him. "And, that is your last warning. You won't have any more warnings. You can have the socks in your mouth and stay with us here, completely naked or you can have the socks in your mouth and stand outside, completely naked. Your choice. Now."

"One of each." Suresh replied without thinking. And so, they both removed their socks. They took a gentle sniff and were disgusted. They thought of tasting this and laughed as they shoved it into his mouth. Suresh stood there, breathing in the stench continuously.

"So, leashes." Varsha went back calmly to Kalpana without a backward glance to Suresh. Suresh walked behind them. Naked, and gagged with two smelly socks. Kalpana led them to the section.

"So, which one do you want to go for, Nylon or Leather?" Kalpana asked.

The four women looked at each other sheepishly. Varsha stepped forward.

"To be honest, Kalpana-"

"Oh! Just Kalpana is fine." Kalpana cut in.

"Ok. Good. Kalpana, to be honest, we don't have any idea about all this. Can you make suggestions?"

"Ok. It really doesn't make much difference either way. The big difference is, if you use the leather ones, it can also be used as a whip when the regular whip is not available."

Suresh choked. So, there were going to be two whips? There were actually going to be whips? Please, this could not be happening.

"Also, do you want to engrave a name with a brass plate. That will cost 2000 Extra."

"I don't think that is necess-" Anushka started.

"Oh, on the contrary." Varsha cut in. She turned to Suresh. "Kneel". Suresh knelt and put his arms behind his head. "Suresh. Do you want to remove the socks?"

Unable to speak with two stinky socks inside his mouth, Suresh nodded vigourously.

"Then, it is going to cost you. You will need to get the name plated leather collar if you want the socks to come down. As you know, with 25% interest and 4 years, you will be paying 4000 Rupees 4 years later. Alternatively, you can hold the socks in your mouth for the rest of the day."

Suresh couldn't think. Not with a stinky socks in his mouth. And so, he made the decision. He nodded his head.

"You are nodding. Are you nodding to I will pay the extra 2000 to get the name plated collar, or are you nodding to I will keep the socks for the whole day." Varsha, of course, knew what he was saying. However, she had no intention of going easy on him. She now realised that she had completely forgotten and gotten over her earlier resolution to help him out. She just couldn't. Looking at his naked body, all she wanted to do was to punish him. Attack him. Humiliate him. Make him tear up. Make him beg her for mercy. And so, she pretended as thought she did not understand what he wanted.

"Well," Kalpana said. "Let's kill two birds with one stone. Suresh, my heels are dirty. You are to wipe it clean with your hands. If you want your leash to come with a brass nameplate, come over here and wipe the left heels first and then the right heels. If not, you wipe the right heels first."

Suresh stood up and walked over to her. Kalpana turned him around and smacked him. He realised he was correct in his earlier assertion that this was not a woman to be crossed. Kalpana had smacked him with her full strength and it was brutal. Suresh jumped up in pain. His jumping action caused his erect cock to jump up and down and all the women, including Varsha laughed out loud.

"Who told you you could walk? Now go back there and crawl over here."

And so, Suresh went back to his original position and crawled to Kalpana. Once again, the scene was surreal. He was watching it as though it was happening to someone else, and he was watching it from the ceiling. He was naked. Completely! Not a stitch on. And he was crawling to a fully clothed woman. If you could call baggy shorts as fully clothed. The humiliation was massive. So, why was he still fully erect? Suresh crawled to her. Even though his instructions were to clean the heels with his hands, he tried to kiss her feet first. Only to realise that his sock-covered mouth could not kisss. And so, he looked up to see if he was permitted to start wiping it. Kalpana nodded. He wiped the left heels first and then right ones. He wiped and wiped until it was clean before looking up. Kalpana could see that, behind those socks that covered his mouth, he was smiling. She smiled herself.

indsub89
indsub89
212 Followers
12