My Little Gem Ch. 02

Story Info
Our play gets discovered and a neighbor becomes, well, more.
8.9k words
4.86
4.7k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/01/2024
Created 09/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
puppop
puppop
98 Followers

Readers, in the first installment of this story, Theron went to pick up Vicky, his date who wasn't home and took her little sister Gem out instead. This chapter begins the day after that date. Thank you for reading my work and I sincerely hope you enjoy it!

****

I was working on my hydrology practice exam when my phone buzzed. Vicky.

"Hey. Sorry, I forgot about last night. Are you mad?"

"It's all right. No, I'm not mad."

In the background I could hear store sounds and announcements and her breathing. "You took Gem out, didn't you?"

"Yeah, just for a quick bite. We were both hungry. We just ate and came back."

Silence. Finally, "We went to the reservoir, ended up going swimming and then, well.."

My phone beeped. Gem.

"Lemme go, it's the guy coming to fix my computer."

We rang off. (There was no guy fixing my computer). And I didn't want to hear her story if I wasn't in it. "Hello."

"My sister is so strange. Arrgh!"

"Arrgh? Like in pirate talk?"

I heard Gem turn on a faucet. "Yeah. She called me, while she was standing in Housewares looking at a two quart boiler. She was wanting to know all about my night." She paused and I could hear the dishwasher start. "So, were you able to go to sleep when you got home?"

I chuckled, "Like a baby. The evening came to an exciting conclusion I'd say."

"Me too. I never even heard Sis come in and then I slept through breakfast. So Vicky's suspicious, so it seems."

"I thought we just had good clean fun."

"Uh-huh. Talk to my nightshirt!"

"Oh. Well, there was that."

"And my panties, and my shorts, and.." She paused, then talking lower, confidentially, "I was putting my things in the wash and started remembering things, exciting things, you know?"

"Uh-huh. What are you wearing now?"

"Princess Jasmine pajama top."

"No you're not."

My phone dinged. Text. Gem, lots of hair, pajamas with a smiling princess on the front.

"What are you, ten?"

She giggled. "I got 'em as a joke and a back up nightie. Never know what you'll find in the Junior Miss department. But, did I seem like I was ten last night?"

"Can we facetime?"

"Sure. I'm going to sit for a minute. Mama and Vic still have to go to the fabric store."

Poof. There she was. Sitting in the recliner. The parakeet chirped and the ceiling fan spun lazily above her. She smiled and mouthed 'hi!' She was wearing glasses.

"Hey, I like the specs, it makes you look all smart and..."

"Shit!! I forgot. Wait."The glasses disappeared and she racked back in the chair. "That's better." Gem propped her phone on the side table. "Can you see me good? (Reaching for a plastic bottle) I need to take off this old nail polish. It got chipped last night somehow."

I could see her from head to waist and all that pretty hair that only young girls can grow and wear. "Yep, you're fine."

"So are you, boy. Those old gym shorts are looking spiffy. I need to ask, if it ever comes up again, am I supposed to swallow?" She started dabbing with a cotton ball.

She said it like, would I check the oven or did I mind feeding the dog. Now glib ain't me but this grounder was heading for the outfield. Damage control. "Wha-what do you mean, like when I.."

Laughing, pearlies flashing the phone, little nose wrinkling, "Think about when you get a drink from the faucet. I mean, you get some of the water and the rest goes on down the drain, right?" She switched hands, grabbing the bottle. "That's what it was like last night. And that's what I was thinking about when I woke up."

I nodded, "You were driving me crazy, what you were doing."

"Doing? Ha! I was learning." She looked into the screen, "I didn't know THAT would happen. It was so much!" She made kind of a Mona Lisa smile, "When you came, it made me feel powerful. It was like, Woo-hoo! He likes this, there's the proof. It makes me tingly to talk about it." She studiously gazed at her pinky nail coming clean, a smudge on the cotton.

"Well, to answer your question, it will come up again, especially if you mess with it-"

"Oh goody!"

"But unless you like oysters, you can aim it away-"

"Oh, I like oysters. I just don't know if I can handle a whole dozen all at once.."

"We'll work on it if you want."

"Can we work on it some now?" Gem capped the bottle, putting it away.

"We're not in the same room, so I..."

"So, it's safer this way, right?"

I considered, "What, did I scare you or something?"

She smiled, regarding her now very pink fingernails. "No, huh-uh, I scared me. I was THIS close to doing the deed, you know?"

"You said I'd never fit inside you, remember?"

"Well I wanted to try and see, at least just then. YOU made the call to be a gentleman. That's why I wanted to, you know, experiment out on the porch. You didn't conspire with my hormones."

"Never crossed my mind..um, until later. I just thought maybe you might be saving yourself-"

"Oh, well yeah, there is that!" She sipped her tea, "But they say guys think with the little head. Girls can do that too, at least I can. 'Course the head's way smaller!" She giggled, "But the selection out here isn't the best, unless you like camo and can talk about ten point bucks. Then there's you."

I shrugged, "You just like good barbecue, and you'll do whatever it takes-"

Laughing, "Stop it. I was in it for the pizza, remember?"

We laughed together, letting it fade to silence.

"You made me come last night. No one's ever done that to me. I mean you KINDA have, in a way."

I was puzzled, "Hmm. How's that?"

She spoke evenly to her cotton ball bag. "Oh," she waved a hand, drying it, "You'll think I'm a pervert, Theron. I've watched you and Sis on the porch when y'all thought it was safe." She grinned, "I'd slip into the living room here and lean up against the back of the couch on my knees and push the curtain back enough to see out the window."

I shook my head slowly. "Tell me what you saw, Miss Pervert."

She yawned and stretched, arms up, nips pointed behind Princess Jasmine's smiling eyes. She took another sip of her tea. "Which time?"

(!!!)

Gem glanced over at her phone. "Don't look so concerned. It was all clean fun. But when you kissed her, I pretended it was me being kissed. You know, the time you had pushed her jeans down to her ankles and she had you unzipped, I about fainted!"

I knew now what she'd witnessed, at least one time.

****

Tina Barrett's parents had a nice house out on the lake. That's where the party was and that's where we were leaving from. I had work the next day, (every other Saturday) so I was the good boy, the one with a ginger ale in my hand as the girls got rowdy with daddy's liquor inside and smokum outside on the veranda.

Vicky hit the blunt again as we left the driveway, kicking off her shoes to put her feet on the dash. We chatted and gossiped as the cannabis took effect. Her blonde hair blew in the breeze from the truck's open window and we cruised down the highway, the centerline markers spinning by, reflecting in my headlights.

She put her hand on my shoulder, gently kneading, softly rubbing. Her face reflected in the glow of the speedometer as she fell silent. I caught her looking over at me, her eyes luminous, a strand of hair in the corner of her mouth. She had a certain look, beyond explanation.

But I knew that look quite well by now.

Her hand was on my thigh by the time I turned into the park. Rows of doublewides with darkened windows and drawn shades receded past us, only to arrive at Vicky's darkened trailer. I parked in the drive, behind her car and cut the ignition.

She slipped on her shoes, "Can you stay for a bit?" She slid out my side, stepping on my toes as I held the door.

"Oop! Sorry!" Vicky leaned into me, still standing on my toes, soft full boobs against my chest. Her hand spidered down my jeans, finding her interest. She pecked my cheek, licked my ear, slowly, "We'll need to be quiet. You good with that?"

Her fingers wrapped around my hardening maleness, thrilling me.

"It's good. But what if somebody.." I looked around.

"You've got to look over me," (Big lazy smile) "I got pretty high, can you tell?"

She giggled as she unzipped me. Out on the highway a rig blew by as she led me, never letting go, up the steps to the screened porch. The darkness hid her devilry as she bade me to not let the screen door slam. As I turned back, she bent from the waist, enveloping my shaft with heat and soft wet lips, her tongue tickling my tip. It was five seconds of pure electricity followed by cool air on my guy, Vicky opening the door into the kitchen.

"Sit. I'll get us some tea."

I sat on the glider, me poking out of my pants, feeling self conscious and embarrassed at my sudden throbbing need.

Ice clanked in the glasses as Vicky returned, closing the door with her foot, jalousie windows rattling. She sat, grinning down at my lap, "Old Pokey is being upstanding, isn't he?"

"Couldn't help himself, especially after that sneak suck!"

She began pulling straps out of her shirt. "I'm gonna get comfortable, like you. Want a sip?"

The tea was cold. I shifted around from being zipper bit, finally pulling him free as Vicky watched bemused. She replaced my hand with hers as she pulled my face to hers, lips parted, meeting mine.

I groaned into her throat as she trailed fingernails ever so lightly, creating mental sparks in my mind.

I began unbuttoning her blouse. She squirmed to make the task easier, swaying her girls under the material. The last button accomplished, sudden softly drooping orbs in my hand.

Her hand tightened on me as I lightly sketched the deep valley of her chest, then pinching gently, coaxing her nipples erect.

She worked her hand in my lap, exploring before breaking our kiss. "Pull your pants down, but keep them on, in case, you know, Mama.."

I stood and as I did, it seemed the living room curtains moved. I looked harder as Vicky pushed my underwear south. Nothing else with the curtains occurred. Maybe the fan was on. I sat as she rose in turn, shrugging off her blouse.

Stepping before me, she lifted her sumptuous mounds in silent entreaty, seeking suckle, a wanton gleam in her eyes. This blonde girl, so round and soft, petted my head as I worshiped her goddess' mounts.

She began unbuttoning her jeans, then swinging her hips as she pushed them down to her knees.

I pushed them further, further down until they puddled at her ankles. Her panties showed so white in the dim light as my hands dove beneath, cupping her ever so soft ass.

Vicky leaned forward, face to my lap. I felt her hot breath on my thighs as once again my hardness was enveloped, manicured fingers just teasing my straining cock, her hot mouth swallowing me, sounds in her throat, before rising to kiss me.

My finger pushed around the elastic, invading her panties at her entrance, finding it already wet and ready. She did a little dance as my index perused her tunnel as she clamped down and thrust against me.

"I feel like such a whore. I've been wet all night wanting this." Spacey dark eyes gazed down at me. "Ohh! Yes, baby. Oh, momma needs more!" She grabbed my turgid member as her hips rocked to my ministrations until..

After glancing at the door, she turned away from me, doffing her panties, letting them pool above her jeans to sit on my lap, my shaft sliding into the tight glove-like wetness. You have to understand, Vicky was always ready, so it seemed. Always. I felt her long pubes against my sac before she grabbed the glider arms and began rocking back and forth with gusto.

Inside her, I was battered back and forth, to and fro, her pale ass gleaming in the dim as I held her bouncing breasts. She increased her tempo, muttering.

"Careful..you'll wake your mama!"

"Shhh! I know, I know! It's hitting my spot inside, shush!"

The glider started to squeak in protest and the cushion was sliding out from under us, but Vicky paid it no heed, so rapt was she in her oncoming deliverance. I could hear her breathing hard out of her nose, her ass gliding along, wetness on my thighs. I knew I wouldn't last long. The smell of her pussy, the way it pulled on me and the way she jerked now at each stroke was just too much. I bit my lip, holding out.

Vicky's end arrived to her own surprise or so it seemed. She stopped in mid thrust, looked up at the ceiling fan, "Oh. My. God." She gasped and quivered, her round cheeks rippling as her orgasm overtook her.

She looked back over her shoulder at me, hair whipping down her back with almost a look of panic on her face. "Do me!" She mouthed her words, but her need was clear.

I bucked beneath her, slamming up into her, silence abandoned as she yelped, shaking her ass, swollen tits bouncing up and down as I abused her soaken puss, niceties forgotten as my base desires made more urgent my need to breed..

Vicky reached under us squeezing my balls, forcing my release. She pulled back and forth, clamping me in her hot wetness, emptying me, whimpering as I bit her shoulder to keep from yelling...

***

Gem was looking at me as I emerged from my remembrance with a curious smile on her face. She adjusted the phone a little and sighed. "I saw you look when I moved the curtains."

"Did you just watch and go back to bed? I mean," I paused, searching back, "We came inside and you weren't there, all was quiet.."

"Don't be silly, Theron. You think I could just watch you doing sex, without thinking of you being with me? Or..in me I mean. Really?"

Now I started to understand the forward behavior I'd witnessed the night before. Plus, I was beginning to realize that Gem might be even more of a secret libertine than I'd imagined. I was digesting this when suddenly the past morphed into the present day.

"I have a crisis," she announced.

"Oh yeah? What?"

"My toenails aren't going to match my new fingernail color. See?" She picked up her phone, affording me a look as she scanned down to her feet, panning south, past her Princess Jasmine pajama top, moving faster past smooth white belly, brown hamster in her vee and down her long coltish thighs, legs and little feet. She spread her toes for effect. "See? They're kind of a pale blue, but I'm thinking maybe-"

I coughed, "I didn't know the top was ALL you were wearing. I'll have to come by more often."

She giggled, bringing the phone to her face, perfect little white teeth, nose crinkling. "Don't you just love surprises? I hadn't planned on the video call, so here I am I guess." Gem got a firmer grip on the phone, jiggling it. Batting her eyes now, "It's daylight now. Would you like a tour?"

Me. (!!!) in my mind. "Sure." That was me being all glib and stuff.

"Okay, deal. But promise to help me pick out a color?"

"Color, what?"

"You know, toenails, right?"

The phone cam was already tracing back down...

"Ahh. Yes, the toenails, got it." Me in total stupefaction.

The screen arrived at her intimate girlhood. "Now. Here's where we met last night,if you recall. You DO recall, hmm?"

"It's coming back to me..." I breathed deeply as the alabaster montage that was Gem filled my screen. Her flawless belly and thighs framed her soft brown kitten in repose, the certain light from the nearby window showing the curls gathering from sparse to thicker nearest her source. As I watched, one thigh abandoned the other, gently parting, but not too far, but yet allowed her furrow to be admired without being completely immodest in intent.

I groaned to myself as I felt my maleness stir, hostage to a visage I'd only touched but not really seen.

"Theron? Are you there? I thought you said something."

"No, just being observant."

"I should stop." She began to move her phone towards the smiling Princess above, "I'm being a hussy, good God!"

"Nah, we're just visiting. You're just making it extra fun is all."

"Well..we actually.." (the phone reversed course, southbound once again. I began breathing again) "..should review these colors. I've got this bottle, it says Ice, but it borders on Ocean Blue to me." Once again, the view screen took in her lush foliage in perfect resolution. "But I know you probably want to glance at me for a minute. Then we'll decide, Ok?"

"Yeah, keep things in order of importance, sure." I was having trouble getting my breath. She had spread a little more, one knee slightly raised now, resting against the arm of the Lazy Boy.

"Do you need some water? You sound funny, like you're constricted." Gem evidenced concern while her tufts concealed less of her inner secrets albeit reluctantly.

"I might need to make myself more comfortable. Especially if we don't worry too much about nail polish, at least just now." My stallion needed out of the barn in the worst way!

Gem giggled. "Just now, huh? What are you doing to get more comfortable?" Almost negligently her finger appeared, the middle nail slowly drawing up her cleft from bottom to top. Ever. So. Slowly. She gave the slightest of shakes as she neared to the top of her journey.

"Theron, did you see me tickle myself?"

I was thick in my gym shorts. "I think so, not sure.."

"Oh, Ok, I'll do it again, lessee." This time two fingers with

fresh pink fingernails began their trek, south to north, again moving so slowly.

I could hear my heart beating and my hand shook in time. I still held the phone, bearing witness, as my other hand took hold of myself through the fabric. I could feel the heat of my building arousal. "Keep on," I breathed, "Keep on Gem."

"Oh. You like?" A quiet throaty chuckle, womanly for one so young. "You know, I like to make little butterflies with my..thing. Here, watch and see." Her fingers deftly worked her inner lips, teasing and pulling, teasing and pulling, forming them into little wings at her entrance. "It also looks like an upside down kite, I guess. What do you think?"

This was all entirely new to me. My textbooks lay forgotten on the coffee table. I sat down on the couch, my rod tenting my shorts before me. "I dunno. I like to think it's like a butterfly."

Gem. "Exactly what I thought. But you know, they won't stay like that. I don't know why." Her fingers petted her open lips, one to one side, one to the other, very gently, just grazing them. "They get all..puffy at first, then kinda slicky. You'll see." One of her fingers trailed up her pudenda, eliciting another jerk. She whispered, "Sorry. That wasn't a tickle. I accidentally touched my...hoo-hoo. It's kinda being proud. Are you getting proud?"

I was poking past the waistband. Carefully, I peeled it back until my shaft was exposed, throbbing. I took myself in hand. I couldn't help it. My balls were already tight and thick. "Yes," I muttered, "Oh yes he's proud."

"Show me."

"Now?"

"Yes, I want to see him. Do it."

I reversed the image and showed her my arousal. "There he is," I commented rather lamely.

"Touch him for me," she commanded.

I consented, pulling on him, gently jacking, a squeeze at the tip.

Gem, voice low, "Oh. That's so..naughty. Do more Theron! Yes, like that. Ooo, I love how you pull him. Is that how you do it when you make him spit?"

****

Gem's question harkened unbidden a memory of my everlasting embarrassment, the sound of girls giggling from a now open doorway, my onanism revealed to smirking faces.

I'll never forget that night, ever.

My parents had gone to the cabin for the weekend. I would have gone, save my part time job at the pizza place. My older sister Elise was in from college with two of her girlfriends from the sorority, Audrey and Bess.

As I climbed the stairs, reeking of garlic and all things pizza after a busy night, all I wanted was to shower and sleep. The house was quiet and it wasn't until I got to my room that I heard splashing in the pool and girl chatter. The music was on, not too loud and I could make out my sister and two other girls in the pool.

puppop
puppop
98 Followers