My Little Girl Ch. 01

Story Info
A father explores a young girl, his 18 year old daughter.
1.7k words
4.08
92.1k
69
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: So, let me tell you about my secret relationship with my daughters, Annie, Sophie, and Paula. Our family is from the Northern part of Quebec City.

My daughters are dirty minded sluts. All they could think about was being fucked. First, my eldest daughter Sophie would walk around the house, fully naked and fingering her pussy and ass. Each of my daughters had a name for my cock. For Paula, my cock is the Paula Pounder. For Sophie, my cock is the Sophie Skewer. And for Annie, my cock is the Annie Assaulter. With that said, let me begin my story.

*****************************

One day, I was sitting in the living room, watching SportsCenter. I wasn't too interested in it because I wasn't a big fan of the sports, especially since I had gotten injured playing soccer. Thankfully I was still able to move around but I was forced to retire from the series until I could play again.

As I watched the playoffs, my wife Elina walked into the living room, with our oldest daughter Sophie.

"Honey," my wife said. "I'm going to take Sophie to the mall. Annie and Paula are still home. There's money for Take-Out."

"Okay," I said as she left. I laid back on the couch and was about to enjoy the rest of the game, when I heard a little voice calling me.

"Daddy," the little voice said. "Could you please come here for a moment?"

I stood up and began to walk over to my youngest daughter's bedroom, where her and her older sister Paula were both sitting on the bed.

I then took in the clothes that my daughters had on. Paula was wearing a blue shirt, underneath her stylish red cardigan. She was also wearing a pair of blue jean-shorts and pink socks. Annie had on the same clothes.

"What is it that you want girls?" I was slightly confused about why they were both sitting on the bed together. Paula turned to face her sister and they both proceeded to giggle.

"We saw you fucking mom last night," Paula said. She began to remove her own sweater and then her shirt. "And we were wondering if you want to fuck us too."

I was taken aback by my daughter's remark. "Absolutely not," I said. "Your mother would kill me if she found out." But that didn't stop her from crawling over to me.

"Mom doesn't need to know," Paula said. "Besides," as she slipped her hand down my pants and wrapped it around my flacid cock. "I know that you won't tell anyone about it."

I could feel her hand around my flacid cock, which was becoming hard. Paula turned to face Annie and smiled. "Sis," she said. "Why don't you come over here and help me in unbuttoning daddy's pants?"

With that comment, Paula and Annie began to unbutton my pants and pulled them down, revealing my boxer shorts, which were bulging because of my cock. Annie then reached up and pulled my boxers down, causing my cock to pop out, earning a gasp from both of them.

"Woooooow," Annie said. "Daddy's big. I had no idea that Daddy's cock was so big." She turned to face Paula. "Can I suck on it first?"

"Of course you can," Paula said. "Just make sure you let me have some too."

Annie smiled and began to bob her head up and down on her dad's cock. I moaned as she sucked and slurped on my cock.

"You can't do this?" I said to Paula. "You're my daughters."

Paula grabbed Annie's head and began to help her deepthroat her dad's cock. "Come on daddy," she said. "Doesn't it feel good?"

I was in complete shock. Though it did feel good, I knew I shouldn't be doing this. Before I could say anything, I let out a moan, cumming inside Annie's mouth. Thankfully, I was still able to stand before I walked over to the bed and sat down in between my two daughters. My eyes widened as I watched Annie and Paula kiss each other, swapping my cum back and forth between their mouths. I couldn't believe this was happening to me. At that moment, Paula turned to face me.

"Ready for the next step?" She clearly had something planned.

"What do you mean by next step?" I was worried about what she was planning. Paula grinned.

"Isn't it obvious," she said. "You're gonna be fucking the two of us. You're going to fuck us hard and make us both scream as we cum with you." While I was taking in her remark, Paula began to undress herself, removing her pink bra, next her jean shorts and finally her pink panties.

I was shocked by what I was seeing. My own daughter, my 20 year old daughter was now sitting on her bed, fully naked. She began to rub her body up and down, touching herself. "Come on daddy," she said. "Don't I look sexy? Don't you want to touch me?"

My mind was racing. I knew I shouldn't be doing this, but I continued. I began to rub her body up and down, starting with her breasts. I cupped them in my hands and gave them a little squeeze, causing her to moan softly.

"Fuck," Paula said, under her breath. "That feels soooooo gooooood daddy. I know that you are going to be titfucking these soon." She took my hand and began to move it down to her pussy. "It's time to have the main course."

Unable to stop myself, I nodded as I watched my own hand travel down Paula's body, heading to her pussy, and began rubbing it.

"Oh God," she moaned as my fingers rubbed her pussy. "That feels soooooo gooooood daddy. God, you are a perfect lover. You know just what a woman wants." She tried to pull my hand away, but I grabbed her arm. She looked up at me.

"You dirty little girl," I said. "You want me to fingerfuck you don't you? You want me to make you cum with my fingers?" With that said, I kissed her neck before plunging my fingers into her pussy.

"Shit daddy," she swore. "that feels sooooooooo good." She moaned louder before I gave her a spank on her ass. She yelped at the harsh shot. She turned to face me. "What was that for?" She said. I smiled and began to whisper in her ear.

"For being a dirty little girl," I said as she moaned louder while my fingers pumped inside her. She locked eyes with her little sister who was now fully naked. Annie smiled at her big sister and began to suck on her breasts.

"Oh yeeessss," Paula moaned as her breasts were sucked on by her sister. "That feels soooooo gooooood sis. Keep sucking on my tits." I watched them and smiled.

"What dirty, little, girls I've raised," I said, as I slipped my fingers into Annie's pussy.

"We are the dirty ones?" Paula moaned. "You are the one with your fingers inside our pussies."

"Well then," I said, with a smirk on my face. "Let's make this a little more dirty." With that said, I began to rub Paula's asshole with my middle finger before I slipped it inside her tight, young ass.

Paula moaned as her pussy and ass were both explored by my fingers. Annie, confused about why her sister is moaning, looked up at me.

"What the fuck are you doing to Paula?" Annie asked. I turned to face her and grinned.

"The same thing I'm gonna do to you," I said, as I pushed a finger inside Annie's ass. Both Annie and Paula were moaning as my fingers pumped inside their young holes. They were both lost in their respective pleasure. Paula and Annie whimpered like two female dogs in heat. Their pleasure began to build.

"Oh fuck daddy," Paula said. "I'm so close to cumming."

"Oh fuck," Annie moaned. "Me too."

The two of them were now each screaming, while gripping the bed sheets as if their lives depended on it. Annie looked up at Paula, and Paula looked up at Annie. They smiled and began to make out with each other.

"Such dirty, filthy girls," I said. "What would your mother say if she saw this? You two kissing each other, while getting fingerfucked?" Both girls were too lost in their own pleasure to answer.

Fully unable to stop their own pleasure, Annie and Paula experienced their first orgasm. As they came, I continued to fingerfuck them, causing the pleasure to build.

This led to a second orgasm, followed by a third, a fourth, and a fifth. After the fifth orgasm, both girls were now completely exhausted from the orgasms. They collapsed on the bed, with Paula laying on top of Annie. I withdrew my fingers from their holes and kissed their foreheads.

"Sleep well girls," I said as I left the bedroom. I headed back downstairs, where Elina was standing in the kitchen. She was wearing a blue and white nightgown. I walked over to her and began to rub her body. I then lifted up her nightgown, revealing her pussy and ass. Still horny as hell from fooling around with my daughters, I plunged my throbbing cock into my wife's pussy.

"Oh hey you," she said, finally noticing that I was behind her. "You want to make love to me?"

"Yes," I said. However, she pushed me back and recovered her pussy and ass.

"Sorry honey," she said. "I'm not ready for that today. I'm going to go to bed. Good night." With that said, she left and headed upstairs.

Well, I thought. What am I supposed to do now? I then recalled, with a slight grin. My eldest daughter was home now. As if on cue, Sophie walked into the room and sat down next to me.

"Hey daddy," she said. "Do you want to fuck me hard until I cum?" I nodded and she smiled before she proceeded to remove her panties and climbed on top of me. She reached down my pants and pulled out my cock, stroked it once, before plunging it inside her pussy.

She moaned as she felt my cock inside her young pussy. Suddenly, we heard a voice. "What the fuck is going on here?"

To be continued.