My Little Sister’s Visit Ch. 05

Story Info
Fulfilling Megan’s Fantasies.
4.9k words
4.65
35.9k
40

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
958 Followers

My Little Sister's Visit

Chapter 5: Assassin's Woman

This story takes place in the summer of 1970, a year or so before I met Jean.

There are no cell phones, no personal computers, and no internet.

No one under 18 has sex.

#

Megan was practically naked, with only my muscle shirt covering her curvy body. It left her smoothly shaved pussy and most of her gorgeous ass exposed. I tried not to think about the fact I had just had my cock buried in my little sister's tight virgin vagina and shot a load of cum deep inside her womb. Even though I wasn't religious, I knew we were both going to hell.

I just hoped Megan was on birth control. Our mother and my little sister were converts to Catholicism, and their Church forbids any form of birth control. Even worse, if I had gotten my little sister pregnant, she and my devout mother would insist that she give birth to our child. Even though I wasn't a Catholic, I was riddled with guilt.

Megan interrupted my troubled thoughts by passing me a lit joint from the baggie Weed had left behind. Oh great. All my confused mind needed was more of the marijuana farmer's potent weed.

While we passed the fat joint between us, I had time to think about our mess. I realized that we only needed to sneak back to my car. I had a gym bag in the trunk with a clean bath towel. My sister could wrap it around her waist and look like any other girl returning from a day of swimming in one of the state parks. Hopefully, it was too early to encounter fishermen on the trail when it passed by the reservoir.

We had gotten hot and sweaty searching for Megan's clothes, so we took one last refreshing dip in the pool. I was a lot more relaxed without the redneck farmers harassing my sister. We played around for a while, knowing that the police wouldn't return.

We were still stoned out of our minds when we finally decided to leave. I was happy to let Megan crawl up the slippery hill first. I offered my help, but she refused. It was steep enough that my sister had to bend over to use her hands. She climbed slowly, grabbing on to anything strong enough to provide a handhold. I had a fantastic view of her long tanned legs and her sex left exposed by the shrunken top I had lent to her.

My eyes alternated between the muscles flexing in her athletic ass and her glistening and still engorged pussy. My cock got hard again as I wondered if my sister was aroused or if she was only sweating from her strenuous climbing up the hundred-foot-high cliff.

Megan was stumped by a six-foot-high vertical wall of rotten shale. On the way down, we had used a broken-off slab as a steep slide. Going up was more difficult since the slab was smooth and there were no handholds within reach.

I frowned as I studied the obstruction. If we turned around and went out the service road, we would have to walk over two miles on the highway. The idea was frightening since my sister was half-naked with everything below her waist exposed. I imagined a pickup truck full of rednecks beating the crap out of me and kidnapping my sister. I didn't mention the alternative route to my sister since I knew being abducted and gang-banged was one of her fantasies.

Megan tried climbing up the slab but slid back three times before giving up and asking for help. She was exasperated when she turned to me and became annoyed when she noticed the tent in my shorts.

"Instead of standing there staring at my ass like a deranged sex pervert, maybe you could lend a hand?"

"Well, in my defense, your ass is stunning. What can I do to help?"

"If it's not too much trouble, maybe you could give me a push on my stunning ass?"

I laughed and braced my feet against a tree. I grabbed my sister's sweet ass cheeks with both hands and attempted to push her up the slab. I strained to lift her inch by inch until her hands were inches from a small bush that was just out of reach. I grunted as I strained to push her the last couple of inches. My thumbs were buried in her ass crack, and my quivering hands had spread her open. I was treated to the wondrous sight of the pink insides of her vagina still coated with a frothy mixture of my cum and her sweet juices.

My cock throbbed as my eyes darted over the dark rosebud of her asshole. Anal sex was one of my unfulfilled fantasies. I wondered if it was on my sister's list too.

Megan's voice was quivering as she said, "I'm almost there. Can you give me another couple of inches?"

"I'd be happy to give you a couple more inches."

My sister laughed. "Asshole!"

I stared at her dark rosebud and said, "My thoughts exactly."

I pushed harder and opened her gaping vagina further. A glob of white semen oozed out of her sweet pussy and flowed down her thigh. My thumbs slipped on her wet asscheeks and pressed against her asshole. Megan groaned and arched her back. Her moans changed to a shriek when she wiggled her ass, and my thumbs slipped inside her anus. My sister lost her footing, and she landed flat on the slab with my body pressed against her thighs. Somehow she had managed to grab the small tree, and my thumbs slipped out of her tight asshole.

Any reader paying attention is probably wondering why I hadn't just pushed on her feet. Well, what would be the fun in that? Besides, we were both stoned out of our minds, and I had happily followed my sister's commands.

"Thanks. I think I can make it up the rest of the hill by myself."

I reluctantly released her firm ass cheeks and watched my sister pull herself to the top of the slab. She was smiling when she turned and reached down for me. It was easy going once we reached the top of the hill. Meghan paused when we reached the small stream.

My sister grabbed my hand and led me up the stream to a patch of thick moss, maybe twenty feet above the trail. My eyes popped out when she peeled off my muscle shirt and hung in on a bush. She smiled up at me as she knelt on the moss and pulled my shorts and underwear down. I helped by stepping out of my clothes. Her hand immediately wrapped around my cock as she laid the plot of another fantasy.

"Please be a sweet brother and help me act out another fantasy from one of Scott's paperbacks. In the 'Assassin's Woman,' the candidate for mayor of a big city is gunned down while on the campaign trail. A woman who is the candidate's campaign manager is the only one who saw the killer. Unfortunately, powerful enemies of the candidate want to pin the assassination on the woman's husband, an ex-con.

They send professional killers to track him down. The goons almost capture her fiancee when they follow her to his hiding place in the woods. As she approaches the cabin with supplies, she realizes she is being followed. The woman helps her husband by letting the savage thugs capture her. She covers his escape with her screams of passion as they gang bang her in an attempt to make her tell where her husband is.

"Steve, for my fantasy to succeed, you need to be hard and rough. If your interrogation gets too painful, I yell for my 'Mommy.' Unless I use my safe word, I don't want you to stop, no matter how loud I scream. If I use the word 'mercy,' it means you're not rough enough. It's my command for you to go harder word. Do you understand?"

I couldn't believe my ears. Where had my sister learned about 'safe words?' Oh God, I was going to kick my brother's ass. My innocent sister had gotten it from Scott's damn porn books.

"Ok, I think I understand. I've always enjoyed playing games with you, but having rough sex in public is a bit different from hide and seek."

"Oh, come on. This quiet stream is hardly public, but if you don't want to help me live out my little fantasy, I'm sure that I can find willing partners around. Maybe, I can ask Weed and his brothers."

"Jesus, Megan, I didn't say no. I'm just surprised that you're so, so... wild."

"What do you expect from a young girl with normal sexual desires when you're always closely watched by your Mom or a nun? Hell, we even have a nun sleeping with us in the school's communal bed-chamber. Of course, I'm ready to explode. Now, come here and let me taste your beautiful cock again."

My sister's request raised my paranoia level. I nervously looked around but saw no signs of anyone nearby. Besides the faint trail, the only hint of civilization was a nearby farm field visible through the trees. I groaned as my sister took half of my cock into her mouth. It took but a moment of skillful sucking before I was fully erect.

Megan laid back on the moss and spread her legs. Her engorged pussy was a beautiful sight glistening in the sunlight filtering through the trees. However, I wasn't prepared for her screams.

"Please, please spare me. My husband and I are trying to have a baby. Oh God, please don't cum in my pussy."

I stared at my sister in shock.

"Are you going to stand there holding your dick, or are you going to torture the 'Assassin's Woman' to find out where her husband is?"

I decided the 'Assassin's Woman' needed a tongue lashing and dropped to the moss between my sister's legs. I grabbed the top of her firm thighs to force her open wider. I pressed my face to her wet slit and inhaled the scent of her aroused sex. My head swam as her intoxicating aroma filled my flared nostrils. I licked the nectar flowing from her sweet vagina before running my tongue up her slit.

Usually, I would wait until my partner was sufficiently aroused before I made any contact with their hypersensitive clit, but my sister's fantasy called for me to torture her. So, when she screamed for mercy, my mouth sucked on her engorged clit at the same time that I thrust two fingers into her tight vagina.

My sister's scream sounded so convincing I almost believed she wasn't acting out her fantasy. I was happy she had turned her head because if she had screamed in my ear, it likely would have ruptured my eardrums. As it was, her athletic thighs were locked around my head and squeezing hard. I struggled to breathe as I licked and sucked hard on her tender clit. My fingers drove deep into her vagina. Megan arched her back and bucked her hips. Her screams urged me to take her harder.

"Oh God, please, please, please have mercy on me."

I was surprised at how fast she came, and I was even more surprised at how intense her orgasm was. I didn't give her a moment to recover. As soon as I pulled my fingers out of her sweet pussy, I replaced them with my steel-hard cock. Megan pushed her hands futilely against my shoulders while trapping me with her long legs wrapped around my waist. My hands clutched her firm ass as I drove my cock deep and set up a fast pace. My sister's fantasy had me intensely aroused, and I took her hard as she continued to plead for mercy.

It had only been an hour since my sister had given me her virginity, and I had no problem riding her for what felt like an eternity of bliss. Megan kept screaming for me to stop the whole time, and I yelled back for her to tell me where her murderous husband was hiding. I knew she was deep in her fantasy because she kept begging me not to cum in her unprotected vagina and to spare her husband.

We had been rutting like a pair of minks for at ten or fifteen minutes when I remembered I was supposed to be torturing her. My mouth found a hard nipple, and I gently bit her tender nub. I was surprised when Megan screamed for mercy. I bit harder and pulled her nipple with my teeth until I raised her flattened breast from her heaving chest. I was rewarded with a blood-curdling scream. When she didn't call out for her Mommy, I repeated my assault on her other breast. I alternated breasts several times while I kept thrusting my cock into her sweet pussy.

My sister moaned, "Oh God, please have mercy on me. Please don't spank me. I can't bear any more pain."

It took me a minute to respond to her cue. I reluctantly pulled my glistening cock out of her warm wet pussy and flipped her over onto her elbows and knees. She rested her head on the moss with her eyes staring off into the distance like she was in a trance. I admired her gorgeous wet ass sticking up into the air for a moment before I slapped her right ass cheek. I alternated blows on her quivering buttocks. I thought I was too rough, but my sister surprised me by begging for mercy. I responded by raining sharper blows on her jiggling ass and cursing her defiance. My sister was so aroused, her nectar was streaming down her trembling thighs.

"God damn fucking cunt, tell me where your shit head husband is hiding, or I'll let Bruno fuck you with his big black horse cock and put a black baby in your fucking belly."

"I'll never tell you. Oh God, please have mercy on me. Please don't let that black monster cum inside me. My husband will kill me if I have a black baby."

I landed a half dozen more blows on her inflamed ass cheeks before I drove my cock all the way in with one thrust. I was consumed with lust and fucked my sweet sister harder than I had ever taken a woman before. Her whole body shook with each powerful thrust.

My sister cried and screamed for mercy. I couldn't believe her endurance.

I responded by reaching under her chest and grabbing her breasts that were resting on the cool moss. I mauled her plump breasts and yelled encouragement to my sister's imaginary black assailant as I fucked her with long hard strokes.

"Fuck her hard, Bruno. Rip that white bitch's cunt up. Fill her womb with your black seed. Plant a black baby in her belly. Make her scream."

I was beginning to tire when my sister's pleading screams changed.

"Oh God, fuck me harder. Please, please fuck me harder. I need to cum. Oh God, Steve, I'll go crazy if I don't cum soon."

I flipped my sister onto her back and pressed her knees against her shoulders before driving my cock back into her flowering pussy. I redoubled my efforts, and Megan slammed her hips up to meet my hard thrusts, but still, she couldn't find release. I couldn't believe I had lasted so long. My last girlfriend had such a tight vagina that I never lasted more than a couple of minutes. I remembered another girlfriend who was so loose that I faked an orgasm after an hour of hard fucking. I had ended up jacking off in the shower. Thankfully, my sister's sweet pussy was perfectly matched to my cock. Megan had a Goldilocks vagina.

Finally, my sister took matters into her own hands. She slipped a hand between our sweaty bodies and began vigorously rubbing her clit. Her other hand reached behind me and started massaging my tight balls. One way or the other, Megan was going to end it. I knew she was close when her screams became louder and incoherent.

I felt her vagina contract firmly on my cock as she screamed even louder. Her hand squeezed my balls as her vagina began rhythmically clasping my cock. I drove my cock deep and held it there as I shot my cum deep in my sweet sister's womb. My bellow joined her screams as I came harder than I had ever come in my life.

I collapsed, panting for breath against my sister's sweaty body. My cock was still buried in my sister, and I felt at peace with the world. When my body began shaking from fatigue, my sister cupped my face with her soft hands, and she gave me a deep warm kiss. I sighed as my cock slipped out of her well-fucked vagina. My sister planted kisses on my face and neck.

My sister sounded horse when she said, "Thank you for indulging my fantasy. You were amazing."

I kissed my sister's forehead and wrapped my arms around her shoulders as she stretched out her long legs.

Megan giggled. "The best part was we had an audience. It made my fantasy more vivid."

"What the fuck! Who's watching?"

"Don't stare, but if you look out the corner of your eye at the farmer's field, you'll see a middle-aged man and someone who looks like his son. I think my screams attracted them."

I started kissing my sister's breast so I could check out the voyeurs. My sister wrapped her hand around my neck and pressed my lips to her hard nipple. I suckled on her firm breast and was rewarded with a moan. I held my head at an angle that allowed me to look around without being obvious. I saw movement near the edge of the field and finally located the peeping toms.

I whispered, "Why do you think they didn't stop me? Your screams that you were being raped were very convincing."

While waiting for a reply, I returned my attention to my sister's delicious breast while watching to see if the men would rush us.

Megan whispered in my ear. "I think we put on a good show. Maybe, they preferred to watch. On the other hand, perhaps they decided to wait until you tire yourself out before taking their turns."

"Jesus, Megan, be serious. Life isn't a fantasy. We could be seriously hurt if they decided to rape you. Now, we need to get dressed quickly and leave before they make up their minds."

I rolled off my sister and tossed her my muscle shirt. I found my shorts and quickly pulled them on. As soon as we were dressed, I stood up and took my sister's hand. After I pulled her to her feet, I followed her down the trail at a fast trot. I heard the farmers crashing through the brush behind us, but we were younger and quicker.

The heat and humidity hit us as soon as we left the cool stream. We were already sweaty from our extended fucking, and my sister's cotton top was soaking wet. We didn't stop running until we reached the edge of the woods within sight of my car.

We stopped and gasped for breath while I watched for signs of pursuit. Sweat was streaming down my bare chest. Once my breathing returned to normal, I noticed that the front of my sister's soaking wet muscle shirt clung to her breasts like a second skin. The large armholes left the sides of her generous breasts exposed. Her dark red areolas were barely covered and stood out like two stoplights. Of course, her ass and hairless pussy were still exposed.

I said, "Sorry about making you run in this heat and humidity. Are you Ok?"

"I'm fine, but I'm worried about you. You're panting and wheezing like an old man."

I laughed even though her comment stung. "Give me a break. I just emptied my balls in your sweet pussy. Any guy that rode you like that would be panting and wheezing."

My sister comforted me by wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me hard. After four or five minutes, my breathing slowed.

I broke the kiss and said, "Wait here, and I'll get a towel to cover your gorgeous ass."

My gym bag filled most of the tiny trunk of the Austin-Healey. I pulled out a tee-shirt and pulled it over my sweaty torso. Maybe it was the marijuana that caused my inappropriate behavior. I had two towels to chose between. One was a large, almost new bath towel, and the other was ancient. I had never gotten around to throwing out the much smaller and threadbare towel. I hesitated for a moment before selecting the shabby one. It had ragged edges and a couple of holes that might prove interesting. The thin towel looked barely long enough to wrap around my sister's hips. I chuckled. Two people can play the fantasy game.

At least the towel was long enough that my sister could wrap it around her curvy hips by overlapping the ends. Unfortunately for my little sister, it was too short to tie the ends together, and it wasn't wide enough to cover the bottoms of her pussy and ass cheeks unless she wore it low on her hips. That left a wide gap between her short top and the ragged towel. The gap exposed her belly button and several inches of her taut abdomen below it.

If my sister didn't want the towel to fall off, she would need to keep a hand on it. She glared at me as she adjusted the rag to ensure the holes didn't reveal anything significant. When she was done, she looked like someone who had spent the day at the beach and wrapped an old towel around the bottom of her swimsuit to protect the car seat. No one would suspect she was naked under the towel unless they noticed the large hole on her right hip that revealed nothing except tan skin.

loerics
loerics
958 Followers
12