My Little Ventrue Pt. 04 Ch. 02.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"M... more."

He grinned up to her from between his legs, and put his lips back onto her clitoris. She'd just came, so he knew better than to get rough with what had undoubtedly become hyper sensitive little nub of swollen flesh. Her g-spot, on the other hand, was a different story, and he began to press up against it, while his other hand pressed down. Slow, deep presses of his finger thoroughly trapped and squashed the spot of flesh, and each pressing motion caused the redhead to groan openly, no effort made to stop her voice from filling the room. The neighbors were going to hear, his pack mates; probably her goal.

He got faster, pumping his hand upward hard enough to make a small, slapping down, while he refused to let up on pressing down against her lower abdomen, below her navel. It was earning the hardest clenches of her hot, soaked insides, and soon, her loudest noises.

She squeezed on his head with her hands, arched her back, jutting out her breasts, and set her delicious thighs on his shoulders as she started to cum again. He kept his lips on her clit, but ceased suckling and licking, giving the small nub a break, while his fingers against her insides did no such thing. Her smooth pussy clamped down, hard, and another tiny trickle of her juices fell onto his palm, as tremors started to work through the girl's legs. He kept it going, kept pressing up against it, fast, hard, making her ass jiggle and her body bounce lightly, and soon, making her squirt again, forcing more little squirts of her cum onto his palm, just a few drops each time, but each time sending the girl into a quivering mess.

Only once her legs fell off his shoulders, did he stop. She let go of his head, and collapsed on the sheets, sweating a little fake sweat, and forcing herself up onto her elbows so she could smile down at him.

"N-Now, you need to unleash your animal need on me. Don't hold back." She got onto her hands and knees, and backed herself up toward him a little so she had a couple feet between her head and the wall. Her legs were shaking. "I mean, you can start slow if you want... in fact, maybe you should, until you can fit nicely. And then pound me."

This woman, good god. He rolled his eyes, but laughed again — he almost didn't recognize the sound, to laugh so much — and got behind her. Much as she was a skinny little woman, she had a fairly large, firm ass. A dancer's ass. And he rumbled desire as he set his fingers against it.

"Do that rumbling thing in your chest more often. You wolves do that a lot? It's really sexy."

"We do, when we're happy."

"Oh so it's purring! Thought you were wolves, not house cats?"

He smirked at her as she looked over her shoulder to smirk at him. But her smirk melted away, and her eyes rolled up as he set the head of his cock against her clenching entrance, and started to push forward. Immediately, Tilly started to groan, and she dug her nails into the blankets as she clenched down on the tip of his cock; he didn't have his glans inside her yet, and she was making it difficult.

He took her by the hips, and began to pull her toward him.With more leverage, he forced his cock into her squeezing cunt, and rumbled again as every inch he pushed into her sent warm pleasure down his length. It wasn't just that she was tight — and she was very tight — but also that she kept squeezing him, making it difficult, resisting him. Maybe that was what she wanted though, to be overpowered, taken, forced. So, with another deep rumble in his chest, he pushed past her resisting, squeezing muscles, and sank her down until his felt the head of his cock hit her depths.

"Oh... god that's thick... and... fucking deep." Her body quivered, and she grinned over her shoulder at him again. She liked it deep. Good.

He growled at her, and yanked her down the rest of the way, sinking another two inches of his length into her. She let out a loud squeak, and collapsed to her elbows.

"Fuck!" she said, and her head fell down to hang between her shoulders as she quivered. "That's... really... deep."

It was really deep. He'd skewered her, stretched her until her hot, soaked insides were taut around his girth, until he could almost feel her fake breaths with the depth of his penetration. Every motion she made, the way she arched her back with her new position, the quivering and shaking, the wriggling of her legs, he could feel it all.

He gently, slowly slid himself back until only the head of his length remained inside her gripping flesh, before he, again slowly, eased himself balls deep into her tight cunt. The vampire moaned openly, loud enough for his pack mates to hear, loud enough he couldn't help but smirk at the small woman shivering on his cock. The moans were embellished, but it seemed like she was having fun with it, not that she was bored; she certainly wasn't faking her juices. He gave her a few more test strokes, each always in a gentle and slow motion, pulling out till only his glans remained within, and pushing in until he was stretching her depths inward.

The few women he'd been with very much against going that deep. This girl though, her moans turned into these squealing whimpers when he bottomed out inside her, and kept her there. And, as he felt her pussy stretch around him, she ground her ass against him, trying to fit more of him into her, even though he was already balls deep.

She wanted deep. She liked deep.

He pulled his ass back half of his length, gripped her hips tight, and slammed into her.

"Oh! Oh fuck!" She threw her gaze over her shoulder at him, and offered him begging eyes. "Please, sir, be gentle with me. It's... my first time, and... I'm... so scared."

God damn this girl. He laughed and shook his head, smirking at her. At this rate he'd lose his erection from laughter; couldn't have that. He ground her hips toward him, pinning her ass to his body, and he smiled down at the extreme ratio of her tiny waist against her ass spread against him. And, he slammed into her again.

Tilly gripped the blankets, and let her head hang as she moaned. She knew what she liked, exactly what she liked, and she let out a meek little growl toward the bed as she tried to meet his thrusts with her own. But she wanted to do a little roleplaying, wanted to be taken hard. And, he had a little frustration to work out. He reached out, and pressed down against her back, hard enough to make her squeak and collapse to the sheets. And once she was lying on her chest with her ass up in the air, he took her hips again, and pounded into her, fast.

With her down and unable to support herself, he had to admit, there was a sensation of power, of control. She couldn't stop him, even if she wanted to. Even if she legitimately wanted to. And as he forced her tiny pussy onto his length balls deep, she managed to peek up at him, her head turned to rest her cheek on the pillow. Her mouth was open, and struggling to get out more than the occasional squeak or mewl.

He looked down at where her tiny lips were taut around his cock. When he pulled out, he could see the pink of her insides pull out along with him, almost turning inside out despite the copious amount of her juices coating him. And, as he pushed back into her, slowly this time, he let out a deep rumble at how her pussy squeezed on him. More juices were coming out of her, until they were almost dripping.

The slow stroke gave her a moment to speak

"P-Please... don't... hurt me." Much as she got the voice of a terrified little girl just right, the facial expression was all wrong, betraying her attempts at roleplay. She was practically drooling onto the pillowcase, and her eyes were half closed, struggling to not roll upward with bliss.

He started to pound into her again, with a hard, fast rhythm. Each stroke stretched her inward, as he made sure each sank her down the whole of his length until he felt her ass bounce against his lower abdomen, and he felt his balls slap against her. At first, the harsh thrusts earned some squeaks from her, but after a while he could tell she'd run out of air to make noises. And if she were human, he'd have stopped to give her a moment to breathe, or at least stop tenderizing her insides.

But she was Kindred, and that meant he could get a bit rough with her, by werewolf standards. By human standards, very rough. The bed started to rock, joining her panting noises with its creaking, enough noise to let every neighbors know what was happening. Tilly didn't think it was enough noise though, forced in a breath, and started crying out, moans and mewls, the sort of stuff you heard in porn. He might have thought she was faking it, if it weren't for the way she was soaking him, his testicles wet with her cum and, as he continued to pound into her, eventually his thighs.

When she started to shake, he slammed into her, and again stayed there, holding her balls deep so he could enjoy the feel of her orgasm, of her insides squeezing like a vise. She squirted again, a little trickle of the hot juice hitting his testicles, and then another, each in time with how her muscles clenched. He didn't wait for her to finish. Grip tight on her hips once again, he gently eased himself out of her until only the glans of his cock remained within her soaked, trembling insides, and slammed himself back into her.

He knocked the wind out of her. Shaking like a leaf, she started to collapse sideways, but couldn't, not with his hands locked onto her hips. He pounded into her, each impact causing her ass to jiggle as it met his abdomen and pelvis, each impact causing the girl's last few breaths to come out as squeals, before she again ran out of air. Muscles squeezed, trying to make him stop, trying to force him and his cock to hold still, but he pushed through the clenching tightness to sink himself balls deep into her again, and again, and again. The feel of his testicles slapping her clitoris and smooth folds, of her squirting juices trickling out of her, slowing one moment and gushing the next, was all too damn amazing for him to stop.

Tilly didn't just like being sexual, she really enjoyed sex. There was something terribly arousing about that, about being with a girl who wasn't only using her body to be confident and manipulative, but also because she genuinely loved sex so much, she came her brains out. And as she whimpered into the pillow, body again trying to collapse to the side and away from him, he pounded into her harder as his arousal started to boil over, refusing to give her a break.

Only once he felt the tingling bliss of his juices start to flood upward from the base of his length, did he finally slow down his pace. He thrust into her, hard, enough to make the bed creak again, and make Tilly squeak with what little bits of air she managed to find. He stayed balls deep inside her, and ground her hips toward him, as he enjoyed both the trembling of her clenching, soaked insides, and the heat of his thick cum gushing up his length, and into her cunt.

Again, he slammed into her, no longer jack hammering her, but each stroke pulling out to the tip, only to bury himself to the hilt inside her and stay there for a second, to enjoy the feel of his cum pouring into her, and coating his length. The third stroke forced a louder moan from Tilly, and her legs shook as her insides convulsed, random spasms gripping on him, squeezing, milking his cum out of her. Poor girl squirted again, harder this time, a few tiny trickles of her cum splashing against his testicles, coating them, before both hers and his cum started to leak out of her folds.

He stayed there, inside her, and took a deep breath as he focused on the pleasure, and on the beautiful sight of the terribly gorgeous woman cumming on his cock. She was breathing again, and managed to force herself back onto her elbows, despite her trembling, trembles he could feel as her insides clenched on him.

"S... see you... in a couple d-days?" she managed to say, offering a grin at him over her shoulder, despite her wavering.

"You want to see me again?"

"G-God yes."

Like a match to gasoline, she lit the fire inside him again. Arousal, hunger, desire, in the woman's eyes, in her words, while she was in the middle of orgasm aftershocks? Nothing, there was absolutely nothing hotter in the whole damn world.

He leaned forward, and set his weight down onto her, until she had no choice but to collapse onto her stomach on the bed. He grabbed a pillow too, and forced it under her hips, between her and the bed.

"W-Wait, you can't—nng!" She squealed, music to his ears, as he started to pound into her again.

It only took moments before she was cumming again. She gripped on the blankets, tried to pull herself away, to get away from him, even as she whimpered into the pillow, and squeezed on his cock. She managed to turn her head, cheek to the pillow, and look up at him with begging eyes. The poor woman needed a break.

He didn't give her one.

Pinning the small vampire into the blankets, he growled into her ear, rumbled deep in his chest, and earned a quiet whimper from the redhead. She still kept trying to escape him, fingers plucking at the blankets with all the strength of a kitten. And as he slammed his body down onto hers, she squirted onto him for hundredth time, tiny little squirts of hot fluid that soaked his testicles, and mixed with his own cum as it leaked out of her, onto the pillow beneath her pelvis.

It took another five minutes of constant pounding to finally reach a third orgasm, and through it all, he'd grunted and growled down at the small creature underneath him. She hadn't stopped cumming. Were she human, he'd be worried she'd dehydrate, or be thoroughly bruised, but she was Kindred, and he let himself go as he fucked the beautiful little vixen until she went limp underneath him, no longer trying to escape. Now, she simply lay there, and quivered as her clenching insides trembled on his cock, and milked him of his cum.

"You ok?" he said.

"Y... Yeah... I did say... fuck me until... I was a broken mess, right? M-Maybe... um... a little gentler? ... next time?"

Next time. She said next time. Maybe Dolareido wouldn't be so bad.