My Little Ventrue Pt. 04 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NovusAnimus
NovusAnimus
2,595 Followers

All that shit kind of just faded away when she was looking at her man, his warm but simultaneously arrogant smile, his broad chest and shoulders spread since he had his fingers netted behind his head. And the look of pleasure on his face from having his cock deep inside her crocodile mouth, nestled snug between lips and tongue, made her wet. Something in his eyes, the way she could see the bliss there, see how they half closed as he got closer to orgasm, a twinkle maybe, something that made it so damn satisfying to slip her tongue back into her mouth to stroke him, and ease her head back up to the tip of his cock with a tight lock of her lips the whole way.

More precum dripped onto her tongue, and she gazed up at Julias as she used her lips to spread the liquid around and around his glans. Throughout all the fun, she barely ever used her hands, mostly just resting them on his thighs while her lips and tongue did all the work. Kept Julias on edge, kept him from getting too close, so she could tease him, kiss him, and milk another drop of precum out of him as she locked her lips tight around his glans again. She eased her head back and forth an inch, making sure to slide her moist lips across the base edge of the bulbous tip, over and over, until she could see the pleasure drip from her lover's face.

But before he could start unloading, she removed him again, and grinned the most evil grin she could manage while one hand guided his cock to the right side of her face to gently tap it against some of her monster teeth.

"Beatrice, you're killing me."

"Yeah, probably." She set her lips on the tip again, but pushed out her tongue up and over to dangle a few inches of it atop his length. Then she brought it around and around in circles, caressing half his length with the wet warmth of it. It must have looked a bit strange, with how long her tongue was, and how each time she opened her mouth a bit to give her tongue room, it meant Julias could see her jaw open, see through the cracks between her crocodile teeth into the depths of her mouth.

Didn't seem to bother him. If anything, the big guy was struggling to keep his hands behind his head, and not get them into her hair. And she did love them in her hair, but right now she was enjoying doing everything solo. To bask in the man's lovesick, horny gaze, as she pampered his cock, was really scratching the part of her that liked to be watched. And getting her really, really wet.

Winking at Julias, she slid the man's shaft back into her mouth, and took the thick girth deep into her throat. Again, she locked her lips tight — tight as they could with no cheeks — and let her tongue slip out underneath his length to start caressing the whole of his balls again. With no need to breathe, she kept him there, and watched him, met his gaze with her serpent eyes, and gently nudged her head back and forth to massage his cock with her throat.

Too much for him. His eyes nearly closed, and for a moment they rolled up as the man made a good moan, the sort of moan she wanted to hear. His hard stomach crunched a few times, showing some ab definition through, and she smirked at it, at him, the slab of muscle before her, at how his arms flexed underneath where they met his back, at how his hips pushed up a bit, at how his legs spread.

As his cock started to flex and press up against her mouth and throat, she settled in. In slow motions, she shifted her head back and forth an inch, milking the cum out of him while keeping him balls deep in her mouth. With how deep she had him, he was shooting his load down her throat, and she could feel the underside of his cock pump the liquid into her. And the more she massaged it with her tongue, the more it continued.

Her hands drifted up and out onto his stomach, and she rested them along his lower abdomen, teasing and caressing his muscles with her claws as she kept him balls deep in her mouth. All the while he came inside her, she gazed up at him, drank in his flexing body and blissful expression, and continued to bathe his testicles with her tongue. Only when his cock stopped flexing upward against her throat, and when his body stopped crunching his stomach, did she finally start to raise her head. She let her tongue hang out of her mouth the whole trip, licking at the underside of his shaft, and once she'd pushed herself up, the long appendage dangled six inches from her mouth, with a couple heavy drops of white falling from its tip.

"That was... damn," he said.

She climbed up and over his pelvis, and straddled his stomach again before setting her claws against his chest. Man still had his hands hooked behind his head, just letting her do things to him, with a big grin on his face the whole time. She liked that.

"Hey Julias," she said, claws sliding back and forth across his broad chest.

He quirked a brow, and set his hands on her hips. "Yeah?"

"I gave you a blowjob. You now owe me your life."

"Is that how that works?"

"Mhmm."

"Then I owe my life to a lot of girls you know, I—ow!"

She sank her claws into him, just a bit, just enough for the pinch to nearly draw blood. And as the man flinched, she chuckled at him, and guided his hands back to his head so he could slip them behind his skull again. It was a good look on him, a kingly looking, with his hands netted behind his head, elbows out, and watching.

"That does bring up a good point though." She slipped out both of her feet from beside her, and instead put them around Julias's head, against his wrists where they were beside his temples. "I... don't think we should let Jen, or any Kindred into our bed with us."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. Just... don't really want to share. I mean with kine, a little bit of play is ok, cause they're just food. And playing with your food is natural." Maybe her beast was a cat? Maybe all Kindred beasts were actually cats? House cats, fat house cats gorged on blood.

"What brought this on?"

"... I don't want to say." Don't want to say what? She was feeling clingy, cause Jacob scared the shit out of her? Didn't want anyone else in the bedroom, cause she didn't want to feel exposed to another Kindred when so vulnerable? Didn't want to damage the closeness and intimacy — and protection — of Julias's arms?

God, her own thoughts were sounding less and less like the badass chick she thought she was, the chick who jumped a spider monster without a second thought.

"You'll get no argument from me Triss. I was worried about it as it was."

"Course you were." Cause you're smarter than me and know better than to think with only your dick, unlike me. "So, just... us. Doing comfy, cuddly things, with no one else."

"Does that mean more spooning?"

"Yes. Yes it does." Man did love to spoon. "But I expect to be fully compensated for it. And for the blowjob." She reached back to her waist, slid her claws under the waistband, and slowly, teasingly, slid the tiny straps of fabric down her large, toned ass, her hard, curvy legs, and down to her ankles around Julias's neck.

"Shopping spree?" he said, smile growing as she pressed her thong against his neck with her feet.

"Shopping spree. I got some clothes I want to try that you don't have yet. Custom tailored stuff too. Maybe a really fancy wedding dress, like one of those twenty-thousand-dollar wedding dresses." She slipped the thong past her toes so it fell off of her and onto Julias's face, and laughed when the man used his lips and teeth to grab it, and move it aside with a turn of his head.

"I'll call my guy."

"Good. Also, grab the lube," she said, and she spread her thighs as she said it. The stud in her clit hood ached as she reached down between her legs to touch it. Soaked. She was dripping, her lips drenched, and she knew it was enough to be plainly visible, enough to grab Julias's eyes, and make him stare. Hard to grab the lube from the drawer in the nightstand without looking, but he managed it, a twinkle in his eye the whole time too. He knew what was coming.

She plucked it from his hand, and slid herself back. After setting her ass between his thighs, she reached down, and as she dribbled a copious amount of the fluid onto his cock, her other hand rubbed it onto his skin. Man was still hard, and she had every intention of enjoying it.

Once the lubricant was dripping off of his testicles with how soaked his length was, she set the bottle aside, and climbed back up onto the man's waist, her weight on her knees again. She grinned down at him, let her long tongue hang out of her alien mouth, and gazed upon his excited expression with her snake eyes as she reached between her legs, grabbed his cock, and pointed it upward. It took a little maneuvering, her weight on her knees and one hand on his chest, while the other guided his shaft, and she had to lean forward to get the angle. But soon, she had the tip of his fat cock pressed to her ass.

Getting him inside was a struggle. Always was. Muscles fought, and had to be coaxed to relax. Muscles were tight, and took time to stretch. Muscles were dry, and took a second to get soaked by the lubricant. She made a show of it, swayed her ass from side to side a little, and chuckled down at her love as his eyes rolled up in bliss. She had a tight ass; could probably squeeze his dick right off if she wanted, and she gave some tiny flexes of her sphincter around the head of his cock as it slid into her body.

It felt good, to feel herself spread open around him, to feel her skin rub and massage against the girth of his cock. But what felt incredible, what left her weak and panting and shaking at the knees, required a deeper angle. She took more of him into her ass, more, and once she'd taken half of the big bastard into her, she angled her hips forward a little, and sank down. Had to find the right angle to force his dick toward her belly, toward her pussy, but once she found it, she let out a long, mewling sigh, set her claws against her lover's chest, and eased him into her ass until he was balls deep.

Pressure. Fucking delicious pressure. She could feel his cock pressing against her insides, pushing toward her cunt from behind another wall of flesh, of her insides. A lot of practice and a very patient lover meant she could take the time to get everything just right, angle herself perfectly to push her body down onto his cock. With her hips angled forward and her body sitting a little forward on him, keeping his cock pressing toward the front of her, she groaned as she felt the man press against her deep spot.

She found a bouncing rhythm, and got to work. Cause Julias had already cum once, and she was dying for some stimulation. Christ, watching the man watch her, his pleasured face and the way he had his back spread on the sheets, hands behind his head, made her feel like she was fucking a lord, too arrogant to help her. Like she was a sex slave to be called on whenever the lord felt the need to relieve himself. Bit of that Ventrue arrogance showing through in him, instead of his usual Superman act. Fuck it was hot. And being the girl in that lord's bed, doing all the work while he watched, was doing a serious number on her. Boiling heat built up in her pelvis, and she shivered as the pleasure waves started to build.

She stopped, leaned back, put her hands against his knees, and spread her thighs a little. Pussy on complete display, smooth, dripping, clenching on nothing, begging to be touched.

But the bastard didn't. He kept his hands where they were, and watched her get into a better position.

"You're dripping," he said.

"Hey, fuck you man, can't help it. I haven't done the blowjob thing in forever." And for punishment, she squeezed her ass on his dick. Hard. He winced, until she let him go, and her smirk returned. "I was thinking, your tailor could make me something really... I don't know, slutty? Something like Jen was wearing to the Black Hall ball. Feel like showing a lot of skin."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, and... wear me on your arm too, please? Show me off, at the Invictus ball." She let go of his leg with one hand, and reached down for her pussy. Careful with her claws, she set her fingertips along her swollen, dripping lips, and spread herself open. Sure enough, a couple more drops of her cream trickled out of her, down her skin, and joined where her ass was spread open on the man's cock. She fucking loved the enraptured expression on his face. Loved showing off, even if just showing off how fucking wet her dumb white knight boyfriend made her.

His brow raised with her request, despite his gaze being locked onto her pink flesh between her legs. "How revealing? Jennifer's dress was pretty revealing, but we've had balls before where some Daeva show up with their breasts exposed."

"Sounds like... fashion runway clothes."

With another groan rippling through her, she put her hand back on Julias's knee again, and started to bounce herself. The extreme angle, her hips forward a little and her body leaning back, made his cock press straight toward her abs, straight into her deep spot as she started to bounce on him. She sank her ass down, took him deep, deep until it felt like his length was reaching her stomach. She found a faster rhythm, using only an inch stroke, but picking up the pace until the bed started to creak and her ass was jiggling with the impact against the man's pelvis.

She came. Way, way too early to cum already, five minutes into penetration, but there it was. Her head fell back between her shoulders, and her moans grew louder, loud enough she knew the servants in the mansion would be able to hear her. The rippling waves in her pelvis spread out, powerful, consistent, and worked through her until her toes were curling, and her hands squeezed on her lover's legs.

She managed to raise her head and look down, mid orgasm. As her muscles squeezed and her bouncing was stopped, a tiny splash of her juices landed on Julias's hard stomach. And then another, as her cunt squeezed down in spasms and random convulsions, each causing deep waves of bliss to move up and down her body.

"Fucking... damn..." She continued to watch herself, watch her defined abs flex and crunch with her panting and post-orgasm shivers. Watched herself leak a few more drops of juices down her pussy lips, and Julias did too. Man was drinking her with his eyes.

Too good to stop. She started bouncing again, harder, and deeper. With enough lube to drown someone coating the man's cock, she had more than enough leeway to pound him. She slid her knees out and up, and put her weight on her feet instead, setting them beside Julias's chest on each side of him on the blankets, and keeping her hands on his knees too. More range of motion leaning back like this, more freedom to push her ass up half the man's length, and then take it all back with a hard drop.

The poor man started to groan as well. She squeezed on him in spurts, each stroke of his length pressing his cock toward her pussy again, until she could almost feel him pressing against her abs. More. She bounced faster, desperate to get more of that pressure against her deepest place, to build that roaring fire in her body. Each time she felt his cock kiss that sensitive spot, press against it through the wall of her ass, the bliss started to build, and her liquids continued to as well. Something about that depth made her body sing, and made her pussy leak cream until she could feel her warm liquids mixing with the lubricant.

A final bounce built the fire into a scorching furnace, and she took her man balls deep again as she let the orgasm work through her. The waves of heat, of tingling pleasure danced up and down her body, her skin, to her toes then back to her spine and up into her chest. The center of the explosion, her cunt and belly, squeezed down again, and again, and again, each squeeze joined with a squeeze of her ass around her man's member. And as Julias's groans returned, she forced her eyes open.

She squirted. Hard. A solid stream of her clear juices landed on the man's stomach, enough for some of it to trickle off to the sides of his hard, wide, muscled body. And as her muscles continued to spasm randomly, another gush met his stomach. And another. She tried to bounce again, to maybe milk more of her pleasure, but her muscles refused to do anything other than tremble. All she could do was make loud moans, and watch her bare pussy soak her lover's stomach.

When the climax passed, and she was left a quivering mess in post-orgasm heaven, Julias spoke at last.

"I didn't say you could stop."

"I... I... fuck you," she said. "Christ I... really did fucking soak you."

"Never met a girl who squirted as hard as you."

Part of her thought she should be embarrassed. A microscopic part of her. A much larger part was basking in the glory of tingly waves of pleasure, and loving how much her man loved how much she made a mess when she came hard.

"Hey," he continued, "if you stop now, I'm afraid I'm going to have to spoon you."

She rolled her eyes, and sat up straight. Straight turned into collapsing forward a moment later as the tingly waves ripped away her ability to control her muscles. The waves refused to stop moving up and down through her body, and another hard clench of her pussy forced a few more drops of her juices onto the man beneath her.

"... gimme... a minute?"

"Nope." Julias reached out for her, lifted her off of his cock, and turned her around. Once he had his arms around her, he laid her across his body on her back, and then rolled onto his side.

Trapped, in the spooning position. Trapped in the man's big arms and perfectly tender but tight hug. She melted, let her head relax to the pillow, and waited for the inevitable. She was still too tingly and in dreamy-relaxed land to be on the aggressive front anymore, and she knew he knew it too. And a few moments later, her patience was rewarded as Julias guided his cock back to her ass.

The man kept his head propped up on one arm, elbow to the sheets between pillows, while his other set the head of his soaked cock against her opening. Once he'd eased it back in a few inches into her clenching and unclenching muscles, he wiped his hand dry on the sheets in front of her, then set his hand to her breast, elbow on her hip. A half hug, half fondle, as he eased his length into her ass.

The angle was blissful. With him behind her like this, her back to his chest, it pushed his cock straight toward her belly, and she shivered as she felt his glans press along her walls. Deeper, and deeper, until he was balls deep once again, and she could feel him stretching her muscles inward. Now she got to relax, and let the man spoon her.

Julias leaned in, set his lips on her ear, and kissed her earlobe, before his lips drifted down another few inches to start kissing her neck. And as he did so, his hand drifted down from her breast, down her abs, and down to her clitoris.

"Ah! Hey... sensitive."

The man chuckled into her neck, and kept his touch on her clitoris soft. His fingers played with the stud in its hood, lightly stroking up against it, before he set index and middle finger on either side of her clit. After a few strokes, they dipped lower, coated themselves in the juices leaking from her smooth lips, and returned to massage her bud in the wetness.

God damn a century of whoring himself out had taught her man some serious sex skills. The right pressure, the right amount of stroking friction for post-orgasm clit play — very little — along with the ebb and flow to get the rhythm. And as he stroked it, he pressed his hips forward with the same motion. A gentle, rocking pace of sex that he liked to use when he wanted to make things take time.

"Come onnnn," she said. "You've cum, I've cum... twice! You gotta... speed things up."

"Why would I do that? Got the most beautiful creature in my bed, her huge ass snug to my body, and her juices everywhere." He raised his lips higher, set them to her ear again, and offered a few more tiny kisses. "You're dripping down your thighs, soaking me."

NovusAnimus
NovusAnimus
2,595 Followers