My Little Ventrue Pt. 07 Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apparently he was staring, because Antoinette, looking at him over Elaine's shoulder, smiled. Slowly, she turned her friend around, and resumed looking at him over Elaine's shoulder, though now with Elaine facing him, her back to Antoinette's stomach.

"Jack has become a grand force in my life," she said, and her hands set on Elaine's hips. "And I in his."

He nodded, the wariness and distrust he felt for his ancient sire slowly fading. If Antoinette still trusted her, even after all that, he could trust her too. A little.

"Yeap. She's the love of my life."

"Aww," Elaine crooned.

"And," Antoinette continued, "as I have told you, old friend, nothing delights me, or arouses me, quite like seeing his eyes go wide as I bathe him in new, delicious wonders."

Uh oh. He froze, eyes going wide, just like Antoinette said they would, as she started to trace one hand up Elaine's bare stomach and sternum.

Elaine didn't flinch. Hell, she looked perfectly comfortable with what Antoinette was doing, like it was a dance they'd done a million times. "I see what you mean. Those eyes of his are... enticing. I am filled with a desire to... I do not know, draw something from them?" Her hands found Antoinette's, rested on her wrists, and her gaze stayed on him as her smile grew.

"I know how you feel, my dear. His gaze stirs hungers in me, and I feel a need to extract his eyes and feast upon them." His eyes opened wider, and she laughed. "Metaphorically, of course." Her second hand joined the first, teasing fingers running up and down the bare chest between the straps of Elaine's dress.

Until she pulled them apart, so the straps sat outside her breasts. Jack froze, eyes locked onto the blonde woman's enormous bosom, and he gulped. Elaine still didn't flinch, but even with his eyes locked onto her chest, he could see her mischievous smile grow, along with Antoinette's.

Oh god, they really were similar. Two powerful women who liked making people squirm, were looking at him like he was a tasty dessert they were preparing to devour. Every moment he stood there, he was a statue with jaw dropped and hands stuck on the railing. Two of them. Two of them! He couldn't handle one!

Antoinette's hands cupped Elaine's bust, and her fingers and palms sank into the overflowing softness of her friend's breasts. And, because she knew damn well it'd hypnotize him until he'd be drooling if he'd been Blushing, she gently bounced Elaine's breasts in her palms. The rippling waves of softness stirred a groan from him he didn't even realize he'd made until the two women were chuckling.

"Oh yes," Elaine said, "I can definitely see why you are so enraptured with him now. The way he gazes upon us, it is... intense."

"My love wears his emotions openly with me."

"Indeed. I have not had a man lust after me so... honestly, and wholly, in decades."

Finally, Jack managed to find some measure of control, and gulped. Still had his eyes locked onto Elaine's huge breasts, especially because Antoinette refused to stop playing with them, but his mouth did start working again.

"It's, uh, a bad habit for a Kindred. I need a better poker face." He should have been hiding all his emotions behind a mask, but it just wasn't a skill he'd ever master, at least not when it came to sex.

It was surprising, how quickly Antoinette had gotten over the secrets Elaine had shared. Was it because they'd been friends for centuries? Was this just how elders behaved, dismissing monumental issues as minor hiccups compared to multiple lifetimes of friendship? It was strangely endearing, but he was still suspicious as all hell of Elaine, suspicious and utterly hypnotized by what the Prince was doing to her tits. Jiggle. Jiggle.

"Perhaps," Elaine said, "but it is... deliriously... beguiling." Her hands entwined with Antoinette's, but didn't stop her. The white-haired, taller vampire continued to play with Elaine's breasts, bouncing, massaging, gently squeezing and softly kneading, and Elaine did nothing but watch him.

"Just wait my dear, until you see his eyes gazing upon you, when his length sits between your breasts, gushing white onto your skin." Antoinette, devil smile unwavering, set a kiss on Elaine's earlobe, and then lower, lips trailing kisses down Elaine's neck until her friend moaned. And all the while, she never broke eye contact with him, drinking in his shock and arousal like it was some kind of drug.

Oh fuck. Seeing Antoinette kiss Elaine's neck was like a fireworks explosion in Jack's mind, and all the images Antoinette had planted in his head of the orgies she'd shared with Elaine, were suddenly replaying with a thousand times the resolution.

"I think I would very much love to see those eyes, in exactly that situation." She reached out for him, and before he knew what he was doing, he took the single step needed to be within touching distance. He didn't fully trust Elaine, and was pretty sure she was still hiding something, but for some dumb reason, he went to her anyway. Her right hand touched his sternum, and her index danced down his skin to find his abs, where she traced the shapes she found.

These two were a dangerous pair. This wasn't like with Ashley and Julee, where Antoinette directed them in everything. He could see the same confidence, and reservoir of experience in Elaine's eyes as Antoinette's, and the same brutal intelligence. Scarier, was how Antoinette didn't seem to mind Elaine making physical contact with him at her own choosing, something she'd never let anyone else do. Even now, Antoinette was watching him, drinking in his gaze, and very purposefully making a show of her friend's body while kissing her neck, all for the sake of making him hornier, and hornier, and hornier. Judging from the soft sighs of Elaine, it was a kiss she was both familiar with, and one being done in just the way she liked it.

"You..." He forced down the rising panic. It was an old sensation, the sudden shock and uncertainty of being in front of a beautiful woman who'd shown interest in him. Most women, in romantic situations, could be scary as fuck for any man to deal with. These two, tall, busty, half-naked women with mountains of power and money, were utterly horrifying in their sheer confidence.

"Yesssss?" Elaine said as her hand slid down and down, until her fingers started to slide into his pants. If he'd been Blushing Life, he'd have been hard as a rock, eyes still unable to peel away from what Antoinette was doing with her friend's breasts.

"You, uh... you're--"

The roof door swung open with a bang, and Jack jumped up with a half spin. Mulder and Scully cawed and flapped their wings in surprise. Elaine and Antoinette barely moved, though when they saw Fiona and Damien come up, Antoinette gracefully slid her friend's dress back on over her bust.

"Ah've never been up 'ere!" Fiona's voice, cheerful and fun. And drunk. "Bet ah could piss on someone below!"

Damien, pulled by a bouncing Fiona, stepped up onto the roof. He looked at Jack, Jack looked at him, and then the Mekhet looked at the two women standing around.

"Per... haps we should go back downstairs, Fiona?"

"No!" Jack said. Everyone blinked at him. "Um, no, uh... we're done up here. Right, Antoinette?" He knew his expression must have said something like 'please save me from this extremely squirmy situation'. Part of him screamed at him, telling him to bathe in the divine land of unending, enormous boobs. Another part wanted him to back off, until he could get a better sense of who Elaine was; much as he trusted Antoinette, she hadn't known Elaine as well as she thought she had. Another part of him found the idea of two elders, two obscenely strong vampires with centuries of sexual expertise, turning him into a boy toy for an evening, terrifying and thrilling. It was making him hesitate, like everyone does the first time they go skydiving.

He knew that look in Elaine's eyes, though. Sure, she probably had all sorts of secrets, but the look in her eyes was one he saw on Antoinette all the time: desire. He'd expected the desire to be pointed at Antoinette, but Elaine looked at him like she wanted to do... well, the things Antoinette liked to do. And it wasn't like he didn't want to, it was just a bit scary, looking at the two five-hundred-year-old women who'd seen more sex than anyone, ever.

Plus, he needed to stay on Elaine's good side, if he wanted to learn how she got rid of her curse. She said she didn't know, but he doubted that was true. Even if it happened three hundred years ago, or longer, he could not believe a memory like that wouldn't be chiseled into her brain.

Ok, so, plan, stay on Elaine's good side. Recover!

"I would like to get together later though," he said, looking at Elaine and Antoinette.

That was enough to make the two women smile. Antoinette's mischievous, devil smile was always enough to send a thrill through his body. Elaine's smile was almost identical, and that made it terrifying.

"Yes, I would enjoy that," Elaine said. "Ann?"

"Oui. I do believe I would." She gave Elaine another small kiss on the neck, let her go, and the two women walked toward the door Fiona had just opened. Fiona stepped aside, eyes wide at what she'd just witnessed. The two vampires left the roof, leaving Jack alone with Fiona and Damien.

"That... is a dangerous woman," Damien said to him, once a few seconds had past.

"Aye. Ye know 'er, Jack?"

"I don't, not really. But... eh, I'll tell you later." He took a slow, useless breath, and stood at the top of the doorway.

Elaine, was gorgeous. Utterly fucking gorgeous. And from remembering how casually Antoinette had pulled the girl's dress apart, exposing her breasts, and then played with them, it was clear what Antoinette, and Elaine, had in mind. It really was like that first night with Antoinette, the nervousness and shyness all coming back to him. Maybe it was because Elaine was his great grandsire, and he'd been given a glimpse of her past. He knew what Elaine looked like three hundred years or more ago, what she did, what the city looked like, what the kine around her looked like, and how she fed on them. It made it so much more real, how crazy old those two vampires were, how much experience they had, and how little he had.

Like Garry said, he'd been given a nuke, but he was still just a child, a young boy compared to the elders. And two ancient, beautiful, ridiculously sexy women, were eying him like he'd look good tied to a bed, naked, with hot candle wax being dripped onto his stomach.

Gulp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Antoinette~~

She looked back to her love, and smiled. To her utmost delight, Jack had been completely enraptured by her teasing using Elaine's body. She had been concerned the man might be uncomfortable with her touching another vampire, but the sheer wonder in his eyes when she had touched her friend's breasts, had said everything. As long as she drew a clear boundary for Elaine that she was not to cross, as she had with Ashley and Julee, Antoinette was free to use her friend to test the limits of her love's sex drive.

She laughed quietly to herself. Faded memories reminded her she had indulged in sexual fantasies with Elaine, long ago when the two only recently entered their elder years. For centuries thereafter, they expressed their sexuality whenever they met, and Antoinette had invited the woman to join her in many erotic forays. At that time, such dances were exciting, with her still new to the power of an elder vampire capable of enthralling entire groups of kine. To explore such extreme eroticism, often with Elaine at her side, had been some of the most enjoyable nights of her life, ages past.

Jack made her feel as if she were experiencing those nights once more. Jack made her feel young again.

But, Elaine had kept a secret from her. Viktor, a capable Ventrue that had quickly risen in power in the Invictus in Europe, was her childe. The man had decided to join Antoinette, when she left Europe for greener pastures, and only now did she realize it was likely a decision influenced by their secret. Viktor, ancilla at the time, had promised to help her build a new city, where Kindred could live in a utopia, and he likely only agreed because he knew of her relationship with his sire.

Elaine had been ashamed of Viktor, in much the same way Antoinette had grown ashamed of Tony. Perhaps Elaine thought the curse responsible for Viktor's cruelty, and had performed whatever ritual she had to be rid of it in response to that. Perhaps something else had triggered her seeking of the ritual. Or, perhaps the ritual had been performed upon her against her will, by a third party.

The curse of torpor, and being an elder. How many memories had she lost to time, and the erosion torpor and its chaotic dreams buried the mind in? It had been ages since her last deep torpor, to let the rising blood lust all Kindred suffer settle. How many memories had it stripped from her? Even now, as she thought back to the wonderful times she had shared with her good friend, there were gaps. Had Elaine already sired Viktor when she met her, or did that come later? Had Antoinette sensed anything strange with Elaine when she first met her, perhaps indications of the curse? Entire decades, lost to a frustrating mist, and twisted images that lied to her, memories altered by the vivid dreams of torpor.

She stopped at the top of the stairs that led to the second floor, and looked down at the paranormals of her city.

"Well then," Elaine said beside her. "It seems things have... escalated, while we spoke."

Antoinette laughed. "Indeed." Sex was everywhere. It did not hold a crown to the younger years, when Dolareido was small, and before electricity, but that did not change that the ball had succumbed to the sexual frenzy she had partly hoped it would. The Kiss was wonderful, and Kindred could spread neither disease nor pregnancy. Why not encourage her city to indulge, and share in that pleasure?

"Holy shit," Jack said, looking around from the stop of the stairs. "Uh, ok, things kinda exploded. Um..." The look in his eyes was obvious. His mind already wandered with thoughts of Antoinette and Elaine, thoughts planted and nurtured by her, and now he was treated to the sight of dozens of Kindred Kissing, kissing, and sexually engaging with dozens of thralls, ghouls, and surprisingly, Uratha.

"How delicious." Antoinette licked her lips, held out her hand for her lover, and started down the stairs. He fell in beside her, holding her hand and looking left and right in bewilderment.

People were beginning to leave, either satisfied, or eager to pursue sexual endeavors in privacy. Jessy and Eric left, with Natasha, Matthew, and Arturo immediately behind them. Maria was gone, but she did not feast during the balls, and always left early. Michael and Garry shared a few final words with Kindred of their covenant, and were soon to be off. The witches remained, poor Sándor trapped by circumstance, and Jennifer's arm. Jacob--

"Uh, where's Mom?" Jack said.

Frowning, Antoinette looked across to the room to Daniel. A quick glance and nod toward the door from him, was all that was needed for a conclusion to be drawn. Samantha was outside, with Jacob. Oh dear.

Surprisingly, Athalia remained, standing with her sheriff, and looking out at the crowd with a strange mix of annoyance, moroseness, and arousal. Samantha had done more to crack Athalia's shell, than anything Antoinette had ever seen. Perhaps now the woman could let herself feel joy for once in her life. Perhaps Daniel could be the one to show her some.

"I believe my childe is outside," Antoinette said. "And, I believe I would like to depart for the evening. Perhaps we should say goodbye to her, as we leave?" With a small wave of her hand, Ashley and Julee emerged from the crowd, untouched and fully clothed, though perhaps a bit drunk, and quite aroused from how their nipples pressed through their thin dresses.

"We're going to leave her here?" Jack said.

"Do you believe her in danger?"

"I..." He frowned as he looked around again. Sex, sex, and more sex, but the room and those within were all allies, or at least, neutral parties. "I guess I don't. Just... it's been so damn long since we could walk around without worrying about a hunter sniping us or something. I can't picture Mom out there, just... being a vampire, doing her own thing, living her own life."

Antoinette ran a finger over her lover's head, kissed him on his forehead, and guided him through the crowd. Ashley and Julee fell in step beside her, though the two aroused little creatures kept their hungry eyes on Elaine.

"Look," Antoinette said, gesturing to the hunters as she walked past. The three of them were lost to the bliss of the Kiss, enraptured in pleasure, and from the looks on their faces, orgasm. They were kine, after all, drunk and helpless to fend off the many Kindred that wished a taste. Whatever hesitance they might have had was but a paltry defense, against the seductive powers of Kindred, especially Isabella and her Majesty. But, the hunters were safe from physical harm, and would be sent back to Antoinette's tower before the night was done.

"I hope they don't mind, come the morning," Jack said.

She shrugged. "They were our enemies. Every moment they are alive, is a moment I have given them. I am sure they would happily share their blood, and their bodies, with Kindred, rather than die." Not that she planned to kill them, but it was within her power to do so, and the hunters knew it. And, despite the frightening situation the hunters found themselves in, she could see relief in their eyes, that they were not to be killed, only Kissed. Relief turned to surprise, when the kine found themselves succumbing to pleasures they had never experienced before.

They walked past Daniel and Athalia on the way out. It surprised Antoinette to no end that Athalia remained, both for the growing sexual display, but also the obvious disdain Athalia must have felt for Jack and the others. She held polite, quiet, somber conversation with the sheriff, and as Antoinette walked past with her lover, Athalia grew silent, and looked at them.

Elaine, Ashley, and Julee all gave the woman space, and waited at the doors of the Black Hall, as Jack made eye contact with Athalia. Antoinette remained beside her lover, though she did not stare at Athalia, keeping her gaze on Daniel instead. So long had she known her sheriff, that it took little more than subtle twitches of their mouths and eyes to convey simple messages. Yes, Athalia was dangerous and unstable. No, she would not attack Jack. Yes, there was hope for her.

"Athalia," Jack said at last, "I--"

"Don't," she said in return. "Just don't. It's over, and... I was wrong... to do what I did."

The words hurt her. Pain dripped from Athalia so thick, Antoinette could almost see the black ooze of it splash on the floor. The mother's eyes fell, and she shuddered as she struggled to contain her misery. Mother no longer.

"I'm... sorry," Jack said, wincing. Before the situation could turn worse, he walked out of the Black Hall.

"For all the solace useless words can provide," Antoinette said to the Begotten, "understand that I am glad you came, Athalia. Paranormal creatures should not war with each other." And there were other reasons she was content. Athalia's presence pleased Daniel, for one. And it had brought new strength to Samantha, for another.

"No, I suppose they shouldn't."

"Indeed. Good night, Athalia." Antoinette offered the grieving woman a small nod, before she followed the little Ventrue out of the Black Hall.

The night could not have gone better.

Outside, with Elaine, Jack, and her pets in tow, Antoinette walked toward the wide driveway where a driver waited for her. Tiny squeaks of pleasure filled the air, and she looked up. Fiona dangled over the ornate, marble railing of the roof of the Black Hall. Her dress had been pulled down to expose her large, freckled breasts, and they rippled underneath her as someone thrust into her from out of sight. Not out of sight for long, as Damien pulled Fiona up to stand, came in close to her to press his chest to her back, and held her to him, hands clutching at her body, one hand sinking into her breast while another wrapped her stomach. The Begotten looked drained, and from the look in Damien's eyes, he had Kissed her, taken of her deeply, and was now unleashing his arousal upon the defenseless woman. He sank his teeth into her for what must have been a second, or perhaps third Kiss, and began to drain the helpless creature as she squirmed, trapped on her man's length, unable to escape, as the Kiss forced a climax upon her.