My Little Ventrue Pt. 07 Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack squeezed on the base of his length, and pushed out the final drops of his cum, milking the last sparks of bliss. Elaine didn't miss a beat. She pulled her head back a bit, and Jack pressed his glans against Antoinette's breast, sinking it into the mountain of softness as he forced out the final drops of his white fluid. When he pulled back, Elaine wrapped her lips around his glans completely, and smiled up at him as she did. He almost gasped as she suckled on him, ran her tongue around his cock's tip in circles, sent electric pleasure down his length, and milked him until there wasn't a drop left. And then, she turned back to Antoinette, and began to devour his lover's breast all the more.

Jack stared, eyes wide, as he watched this gorgeous woman, hair wet with water now, arm trembling as she continued to finger Antoinette's insides, suckle, kiss, lick, and utterly spoil his lover's breast. His cum slid down the heavy teardrop shape of Antoinette's breast, but Elaine lowered her lips, caught the descending trails, and licked them clean before setting her mouth back to the Prince's areola.

Antoinette looked up to him again, and for a moment, he could see a hint of worry there. Would he be jealous that he was watching another vampire bring her to orgasm like this, was probably going through her mind. Well, judging from how she relaxed a second later, the expression on his face must have eased her worries. He probably looked like a starstruck child, utterly hypnotized by the sight of the elder vampire licking cum, his cum, off his lover's tit, while fingering her to a second orgasm. Yeap, that was hot. That was very, very hot.

"Jack," Antoinette said, mid orgasm, eyes still half closed, "I assume you would like to do the same to Elaine now, oui?" Even as she talked, looking up at him, the blonde woman continued to kiss and lick her breast, and fingered her underneath her bikini bottom hard enough to churn flowing water. Antoinette's left hand slid up Elaine's back, into her hair, and cradled her head, massaging her scalp and pushing her toward Antoinette's breast until the woman's face half disappeared into the mountain of softness.

It didn't stop Elaine. The blonde woman grinned into Antoinette's breast, and kept going, left hand pumping up and down inside Antoinette's, while her right settle on Antoinette's hip for balance. The Prince's breasts jiggled hypnotically in the water, enormous pale pillows that floated in the hot waves, though her left one remained firmly pinned to her chest where Elaine smothered it in kisses. Antoinette's smile never broke or faltered, but her lips did part slightly as her orgasm continued, or was renewed by a third. Good god, Elaine knew what she was doing.

"Yes, yes I would," he managed to get out, eyes still locked onto Antoinette, and Elaine.

Elaine finally stopped. She sat up, leaned back into her seat, and grinned up at Jack as she licked her lips. "I suppose it is only fair. Though, why you would prefer to fuck my breasts, when your lover and I could bathe your cock in kisses, is beyond me."

"Jack loves breasts," Antoinette said with a shrug, "and I am glad that he does. But, perhaps the next time you join us, we could test our lips and tongues against his length, together." And, because she knew he was picturing it now, she grinned up at him, and licked her lips.

Her left arm, behind Elaine and hooked on the edge of the jacuzzi again, reached out and grabbed a bottle of lubricant, one they kept nearby pretty much all the time after a few incidents in the past. If you were aiming for some serious, sexual friction in a tub, you needed lubricant. Water washed away the natural stuff, but a really, really thick silicone lubricant mitigated that. So, as he'd seen Ashley and Julee do to Antoinette's breasts many times, Antoinette reached over Elaine's breasts with her right hand, squeezed, and buried the woman's breasts in the gel.

Elaine's long, pleased sigh, was intoxicating. She half closed her eyes, but kept them open as she reached up, undid the knot of her bikini top, peeled it down, and did the same for the bottom knot. After setting the cloth on the jacuzzi wall, she cupped her huge breasts in her hands, caught the waves of lubricant trickling down them, and began to massage it into her skin. Jack was hypnotized, instantly. Elaine may not have had the utterly absurd bosom of Antoinette, but she still had enormous breasts that filled her hands and overflowed her fingers with their softness and size. Her large nipples were a shade darker than his lover's, a little smaller, and sat a little higher, so that the undersides of each breast were huge. She saw that he was staring at the underside contours of her bosom, and she used it, chuckling as she ran her fingers through the water to spread the lubricant along and beneath each breast.

"I think," Elaine said, voice huskier than before, "that I would like to relax for a bit. Be a dear Ann, and pleasure me, while your lover fucks my breasts? I want to watch."

"Forever lazy and spoiled," Antoinette said as she rolled her eyes. Left arm still hooked behind Elaine, she reached out with her right, and temporarily hugged her as she used the leverage to coat her right hand in lubricant. "I suppose you still do this regularly, sit there and do nothing while your thralls and ghouls do all the work."

"And why would I not? They are my servants, after all." Her grin turned toward mischievous, a grin Jack recognized from Antoinette, and she spread her legs. Antoinette, now pressed to her side, reached down her right hand, slid it underneath the black, tiny bikini bottom, and began to fondle and caress what she found underneath.

Elaine moaned, and Jack melted. Antoinette was snug to her side with how her left arm was behind Elaine, so her left breast was squashed to Elaine's right. Her right hand was between Elaine's thighs, obviously working an already very horny Elaine toward what would be a quick orgasm. Judging from the fire in Elaine's eyes as she grinned up at him, he knew he was right. They'd both just fed, and Jack was fairly certain Elaine had probably fingered, or licked the two ghouls into submission when she did. Both elders had been super aroused when they'd joined him in the pool, before he'd even touched them.

"Come, Jack. Use your hands, take my breasts, and enjoy yourself."

He gulped, stepped around their legs a bit so both of his were between Elaine's knees, and reached down to scoop up both of Elaine's breasts into his hands. They spilled over his palms, fingers, and wrists.

Antoinette looked up to him just long enough for a wink, before she leaned in, and started to kiss Elaine's neck. So close, Antoinette's left breast squashed Jack's hand where it held Elaine's right breast, and he stared down at the valley of softness before him. Elaine's mouth parted in another moan, and she relaxed her back against the jacuzzi. Neck was her sweet spot, then. It wasn't like Antoinette's kiss had shattered Elaine's control; Antoinette didn't lose control, even mid orgasm, and he doubted Elaine would either. But seeing the Ventrue melt, and hearing a genuine moan of bliss come from her devious smile, a moan earned by his lover's kiss and fingers, was too damn much.

He leaned in, set his cock between her breasts, and pressed them together around his girth.

Elaine's eyes slid down his body to his chest, to his abs, to his length now surrounded by her breasts so only his glans poked out from between them, and then back to his stomach. He gently thrust forward, and shuddered as he felt the friction of breasts along his shaft and on his aching glans. Elaine sighed happily, reached up, and ran both her hands along his abs, until she was tracing the lines of them with her fingertips.

"You must do this often," Elaine said, head tilted slightly toward the woman currently giving her a hickey, "let this gorgeous little man fuck your breasts like this, while your two precious pets pleasure you?"

"Of course," Antoinette said into her neck. "Can you blame me? Look at that boy's body, how his stomach flexes with each thrust, how his cock boils against the skin, how his eyes beg for more." Her right arm shook slightly, her hand doing something inside Elaine that looked a lot closer to an up-and-down pumping motion, rather than a clitoris massage.

The Ventrue nodded, eyes half closing again as she looked back up to his face. "I admit, the way he shows his hunger so clearly in his eyes and his body language... is... captivating." Her voice wavered, only slightly, and her body quivered in the water as Antoinette pumped her insides faster. Orgasm danced in the woman's eyes, and she made sure he saw it, eye contact making it clear how much she was enjoying this. She wanted him to see that she was in bliss, or, she wanted to see his eyes when he did see.

Her hands slipped around, grabbed his ass, and gently sank her fingers into the muscle of his buttocks. He gulped as he thrust, and she laughed as she eased her grip, but kept her hands where they were. It made it so he was thrusting between her arms, and into the valley his hands created with her breasts. He couldn't see what Antoinette's hand was doing to her, but he could see Antoinette's arm slowing down at the shoulder, only to pick up pace again, and slow down again. Elaine's expressions matched the speed, eyes settling and calming when the Prince slowed, and half closing with lust when she sped up. When she did, Elaine's breasts jiggled within Jack's grip, and he shuddered as he felt the vibration flow into his cock.

Elaine's following sigh was higher pitched that he anticipated, and he stared down at her as her eyes finally closed completely. She leaned her head back onto Antoinette's arm, and came again. Her hands lowered, let go of Jack, and fell aimlessly beneath her in the water.

"As you can see, my love," Antoinette said, "a belly full of blood, and Elaine here takes but only moments to climax. Quite the hungry vixen, is she not?"

The Ventrue giggled, a tiny, pleasing sound mixed into her soft groans. She lifted her head again, and leaned in toward Antoinette to rest her cheek against the woman's head. "I admit, it is true. And your two pets were so wholly delicious. But..." Her wandering eyes found Jack's again, and she licked her lips as she slowly lowered her gaze to his body, down and down, until she was looking at how his hands squashed her breasts together around his cock. "Your lover here, is... strangely... arousing, how he stares at me as if I were one of Michaelangelo's statues. And yet, he does not leer."

Chuckling, Antoinette nudged her head into Elaine's cheek, and resumed kissing her neck and shoulder. "Wait until he coats you with his cum," she said between kisses. "The sheer pleasure in his face, is addictive. You will crave it."

He knew his expressions were always blatant and obvious, at least more than other Kindred. He'd been learning to hide his emotions, but something about erotic scenarios destroyed any possibility of that. Worse, or better as far as Antoinette was concerned, he regressed to a shy and nervous young man whenever she buried him in some new sexual scenario. This was very much like that, and he knew the look on his face must have made him look like a hypnotized, paralyzed, drunk fool, with jaw hanging open and cheeks blushing. Apparently, that seemed to turn the two women on quite a bit.

Elaine closed her eyes for a moment, a long, quiet groan escaping her as Antoinette fingered her faster. The vibration of her body filled Jack's palms where he held her breasts, and he thrust up into the valley between them faster as he watched her tremble. His pelvis hit her breasts hard enough to make them ripple with the impact, and deep enough he could see his engorged glans poke out from between them, beneath her collar. Each thrust buried his cock, every inch, in the glorious friction of her lubricated, huge breasts snug and tight around his length. And, staring down at the beautiful woman as she came for what must have been the fourth time, it was too much.

He slowed his thrusts down, and came. A small groan announced his pleasure, and Antoinette stopped fingering her friend long enough for Elaine to open her eyes. She looked down, and watched with a hungry gaze, as the first gush of his cum splashed up onto her chest. But, before she could say anything, Antoinette started to finger her again, and leaned in close to set her perfect kisses deep along her neck. The elder Ventrue quickly fell back into waves of pleasure, but she forced herself to keep her eyes open, and watch Jack cum on her body.

Seeing the ancient woman, gorgeous and moaning in bliss, was icing on each and every gush of pleasure that ran through him. Antoinette was good, really really, really good. She wasn't just a master of eroticism, she knew Elaine's body better than she knew even his. She knew where to kiss, where to finger, and how hard to finger, to have Elaine shivering in obvious orgasm in mere moments, so that the Ventrue had to work to keep her eyes open. But she did, and she stared down at the mess he was making over her body as he came. Another gush, and another, each sending sparks of pleasure down from his engorged cock into his pelvis and underneath his testicles. More, until the heavy strands of white leaked down, over, and around each of her breasts, to fall into the splashing water.

When he was done, Antoinette stopped. The two Ventrue looked at each other for a few seconds, taking in the sight of each other recovering from orgasmic pleasure, before they looked down at her breasts. Coated in white, and still snug to his pelvis. His hands stayed on them, and he gently eased his cock back and forth an inch while staying balls deep in the valley of her bust, as he milked out the final drops of his climax. Even when he was done, he stayed there, between Elaine's legs, her enormous breasts still in his hands so he could enjoy the intoxicating sensation of their softness squashed around his girth.

"Oh my," Elaine said at last, her eyes sliding up from his cock, to his pelvis, abs, chest, then to his face. "So much." She reached out, ran a finger down his abs, tracing the lines between them down onto his pelvis, before she continued down his arm, onto her breast, up to her collar, and then up to her lips where she kissed her finger free of his cum. "Perhaps you would... like to go again? I must admit, that was... terribly appealing to watch."

Antoinette chuckled into her friend's ear, gave it a small kiss, and sat up straight. "I thought perhaps, we could both pleasure my love, at the same time?"

"Oh?" Elaine said, raising a brow and looking to her friend. She was still trembling, and Jack found himself gently fucking her breasts again, just to enjoy the feel of her shivers.

With a pleased, husky chuckle, Antoinette reached out, and pushed Jack away from Elaine until he stood a foot back. Damn.

"Oui. I thought... perhaps..." She leaned into Elaine's ear, whispered a few words, and set a taunting kiss on her earlobe.

Elaine giggled, nodded, and stood up. Antoinette did as well, and the two tall women smiled down at Jack. Uh oh? They turned to face each other, and while still looking at Jack, they stepped into each other, and pressed their breasts together. Uh oh.

He gulped as he watched the wet pillows mold to each other and fight for space, as the two women made an obvious show for him. Elaine still trembled a little, but she didn't let that stop her as she nudged her body into her friend's. She leaned in closer, set a kiss on Antoinette's neck, and grinned at him as she did. Then Antoinette did the same, leaning down to kiss her slightly shorter friend's neck, while pulling her in close at the hip. They didn't just hug, they moved their torsos up and down a few inches opposite of each other, so their huge breasts slid against the other's, conforming to each other in round shapes as they fought for space. His cum, and the lubricant, spread readily, and he stared all the while as it did.

"Are you two trying to kill me?" he said.

Antoinette chuckled, and Elaine outright laughed.

"He is a treasure," his great grandsire said.

"That he is." Antoinette reached over to the jacuzzi edge, grabbed the lube, and poured a generous amount onto their breasts. And then, they resumed, rubbing their bodies against each other, spreading the lube and his cum around, and around, until he could see the mixed liquids trickle down their stomachs.

They got on their knees, pressed their breasts together again, and motioned for him to come closer.

Ok, this was happening. This was actually happening. Antoinette knew he was basically obsessed with her breasts, and while she indulged that kink to his heart's content, what she was offering now was completely outside the realm of anything he'd ever expected. Hell, he would have been surprised if Antoinette had found a female kine with a huge rack, to let him try this with. But, a fellow vampire, one as old as her? Two deadly creatures, that were looking at him like he was a snack, and happily inviting him to slide his cock between their breasts, was taking the fantasy to a whole new level.

He gulped as he stepped closer, and stared down at the two women. He could see how his cum coated all four breasts, spread thin and mixed with the lubricant. And when he got a little closer, the two women reached out with their closer arms, Antoinette her right, Elaine her left, and they guided him toward them. He took a slow, deep breath, eyes locked onto the hypnotic sight of four breasts squashed together, and he slowly, determined to enjoy every single inch, very slowly sank his cock between them.

He put his left hand on Antoinette's further shoulder, right hand on Elaine's, and shivered as he watched his cock disappear into the supple mounds of their bosoms. They turned to face him just slightly, enough to that their breasts squished into his pelvis, while also staying together. And as they snuggled in toward his hips, he shivered as the head of his glans poked up from between four breasts.

Yeap, it was happening. He was fucking two enormous sets of tits at the same time. One belonged to his lover, the other to her friend.

If there was one way he was going to die, it'd be from sex fantasy overload.

Antoinette grinned her devil grin at him, and looked to Elaine. "I assume we will continue this the next night we are all free, oui?"

"Of course. I look forward to reliving some of our best nights."

Were they... ignoring him? Ignore wasn't the right word, but they weren't looking at him anymore. They were having a chat, while simultaneously squashing their breasts together, and into him. Their torsos were still partly turned to face him at a mild angle, but their faces were looking to each other, each with devious smiles on.

"Oh? What nights did you wish to relive?"

Elaine looked up at Jack, licked her lips, and then looked back to Antoinette, all the while ignoring that Jack was gently thrusting his cock back and forth against the tight bed of wet softness they'd created for him.

"He is Kindred. He can last much longer than the kine we have taken."

"Oui. Perhaps we should not have rendered my pets unconscious? The four of us could have taken turns with him."

Oh good god, they really were going to kill him.

"True. Or perhaps, you could sit on your lover's length, and let me enjoy you while he holds on as long as possible."

"That is a fun game, one we have played many times with my pets, Jack and I."

Elaine grinned. "But I am not some small ghoul, Ann." She leaned in, and set a kiss on the left side of Antoinette's neck, opposite of Jack. It let Jack see how her body arched to reach her, how her breasts squashed harder against him and Antoinette's breasts, and how Antoinette's eyes fluttered for just a moment before looking up to Jack again. Elaine's threat was very clear. She could make Antoinette cum and cum hard, while riding Jack.