My Little Ventrue Pt. 08 Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silly boy. It wasn't a tease she normally used. Elaine brought out a playful, dominant side in Antoinette. Normally she was in charge, but tender and inviting in contrast to her normally cold and domineering presentation. When Elaine was involved, Jack could see an older part of her personality emerge, something that wanted to play with him like a cat would its toy.

Well, he was perfectly cool being a cat toy.

He shivered, met their ancient gazes, and climbed up onto the bed with them, Veronica following. She didn't climb onto the bed, but she leaned over it, and kept the camera pointed. He knelt beside Antoinette in front of her midriff, all while the two ladies watched him with desire, and Elaine continued to massage his lover's clit in that super gentle, pre-sex kinda way.

"So, uh... how to do this?" He gestured to the cameras and to Veronica.

Laughing, Elaine rolled onto her back, and Antoinette mirrored her. They scooted back further up the enormous bed, set their backs on the mountain of pillows so the two of them were half sitting, half leaning back, and resumed their dangerous smiles. Elaine lifted her left leg where it pressed into Antoinette's, slid it between her friend's, and used it to help pull the woman's legs apart. Chuckling, Antoinette complied, and spread both her milky white thighs.

"How about," Elaine said, eyes finally sliding off Jack and down onto Antoinette, "you enjoy your lover, for now. I will join in momentarily." The Ventrue turned onto her side again, snuggled into Antoinette's side, and resumed her gentle caresses of Antoinette's pink labia. They grew redder by the second as they swelled, the Prince's body on a hair trigger considering she just fed, and fed to the point poor Julee was comatose.

Plus, with Elaine, Antoinette got aroused very, very quickly, despite how her eyes remained fixed on him. Something about treating him to a second pair of curvy hips and huge breasts really set her on fire. Soon to be three pairs, given her intentions.

"Skipping foreplay?" he said.

Elaine laughed. "Good heavens, no. I will handle foreplay. You, come, enter your darling Prince, and engage in some slow, romantic, tender, and caring love making."

Not exactly what he figured Jessy would want to see. He raised a brow, but a nod from Antoinette sealed the order, along with her reaching behind her to grab a pillow, and set it under her butt, elevating it. He crawled over and between Antoinette's legs, slid his knees under her thighs, and with a single hand, guided his hard length down, and into her slit. Wet, warm, she squeezed invitingly, and smiled her succubus smile at him as he slowly sank his length into her. And as he did, Elaine continued to caress and massage her clitoris, using two fingers now, and a little more pressure.

Veronica stepped around the bed toward the head, and leaned over the bed some more, groaning quietly as she did. The audio would get picked up by the camera, but Jack knew Jessy wouldn't care. Hell, she'd probably like it.

He groaned as his eyes roamed over Antoinette's mountainous breasts, flattened to her chest and spreading out over her ribs, but still massive. And after a second, his eyes fell to Elaine's breasts, and he watched where they squished to Antoinette's side. At least, he watched until Elaine grinned at him.

"Sorry," he said after a few more seconds of staring, eyes on Elaine. "About, uh... you know, the breast obsession."

She laughed, even more warmly than before. "It is quite alright, young Ventrue. I am a buxom beauty, after all. I have seduced many with these breasts of mine."

"I believe Jack's obsession transcends typical masculine enthusiasm," Antoinette said. "I believe we have entered fetish territory."

"You are hardly one to talk, old friend. How many times have you cum to this boy's lips around your nipples, hmm?" Rolling her eyes, Elaine snuggled in tighter to Antoinette's side, and the Prince lifted her arm so the woman could press her chest into Antoinette's ribs. The Ventrue's two huge breasts squashed into Antoinette's right breast where it pulled to the side of her torso, and pushed it back up onto her ribs somewhat. She did it on purpose, knowing full well the sight of their breasts smooshing together and molding into heavenly shapes was utterly hypnotizing to Jack.

"Dozens," Antoinette whispered as she gently pushed her hips up to meet his in a gentle, excruciatingly slow rhythm. "Hundreds."

Elaine nodded, validated, and she nuzzled her head onto Antoinette's shoulder, planting a few kisses along the Prince's alabaster skin as she did.

"You have been blessed."

"Her, blessed?" Jack said. "I'm the lucky one, here."

It was Antoinette's turn to roll her eyes. "She means, because we can engage in sexual delights until Hell freezes over, and yet, you continue to drown me in your enthusiasm and desire."

That, was true. He couldn't help himself. The sight of her naked, combined with her confidence and desire, lit his body like it was kindling, even after they'd fucked hundreds and hundreds of times, with Antoinette drowning him in a myriad of kinks. The fact those kinks were very one-sided, like two-girl threesomes, or four-girl fivesomes, was icing on a very delicious cake.

"And," Elaine continued, "how easy it is for a horny young Kindred to find himself unable to resist his hunger for his prey, fucking them as he feeds. And yet you do not." She grinned at him, then Veronica, and then the camera.

Ah, cheating. He supposed that was true. Mentally, he wasn't capable of crossing that line. And to a paranoid creature like an elder vampire, that must have been a rare trait to find in another. His self control with Veronica must have settled some small fears in Antoinette's mind, too.

Elaine's massaging fingers grew faster, much faster, and Antoinette let out a quiet, relaxed sigh, as her insides started to spasm. The taller Ventrue kept up the pace for a minute, quickly pushing the Daeva up to orgasm, before she relented. The three of them watched Antoinette's body, admiring how the gorgeous goddess shivered subtly with climax, how her enormous breasts rippled on her chest and around her ribs, and Jack in particular indulged in the amazing sensation of her insides squeezing like a vise.

Antoinette laughed, reached up, grabbed his shoulders, and pulled him down to her. She wanted him to lie down on her, which was definitely one of their more intimate styles of lovemaking. If she felt comfortable doing this in front of Elaine, or Jessy for that matter, he was hardly one to deny her. He pulled his legs out from under hers, lay atop her, and rested his head between her breasts. Naturally, as she always did, Antoinette set her hands on his back, caressed and massaged his spine and shoulder blades, while her biceps pushed her breasts together up on her chest for him. Pillows. Giant, soft pillows. Heaven. She couldn't use her right hand this time, with her arm out so Elaine could cuddle in close, but Elaine's body helped keep her breasts together instead.

When Elaine started to move, he turned his head to face her, but he kept it resting on the glorious mountain of pillows as he watched her. She slid down a few inches, and with the hand that'd earlier been massaging Antoinette's clitoris, she cupped the underside of the Prince's right breast. Jack watched as Elaine leaned in closer, until she was only inches from Jack's face, and with a devilish twinkle in her eye, she wrapped her lips around Antoinette's right nipple.

Antoinette sighed with bliss, and nudged her hips toward Jack. He almost didn't notice. He was too busy staring at how Elaine suckled and licked his lover's areola, how she grazed the sensitive skin with her teeth before kissing the nipple, and how when she pressed her face down into the softness, the enormous breast molding to swallow it in supple skin. Veronica had the same idea. She climbed onto the bed, probably hypnotized as well, and did her best to keep the camera steady as she came in closer, only a few feet away, as she pointed the camera down at Antoinette and her breasts.

As much as he loved sucking on Antoinette's nipples, there was definitely something to watching someone else do it. Ashley, Julee, they'd all done it, but Elaine showed a mix of patience and skill that left him speechless. Every kiss, every lick, every suckle and every nudge, it was so perfectly timed, while at the same time obviously meant to be a spectacle for him and the camera. Elaine may not have had the obsessive need to show off like Antoinette did, but he could see that where Elaine drew a more sexually aggressive side out of Antoinette, Antoinette drew a desire to show off out of Elaine.

No wonder the two of them were so dangerous together.

Antoinette's left hand drifted up Jack's back, and guided his head to her left breast. He groaned into it as he devoured it hungrily, opening his mouth and trying to encompass as much of it as he could; not much, compared to how much was there. It earned some more chuckles from the Prince, and quiet, controlled moans, when his hungry mouth slid higher, and greedily devoured her nipple.

He turned his head to watch Elaine, and she did the same for him, as the two of them suckled on the Prince's breasts. Antoinette pushed her hips up into him, and he nudged his body back and forth, bathing his cock in the tight, hot friction of her wet pussy, but his focus was wholly on her breasts. He mimicked Elaine, suckling and kissing in a rhythm soon in time with her.

Antoinette's insides clamped down on him hard, and her left hand pinned his head into the softness of her breast. And she did the same to Elaine, right hand burying the woman's face to her as another orgasm hit her. She came fast. He wasn't sure if it was because of the meal, Elaine, all the breast suckling, or that she'd suddenly become the center of attention of Veronica's camera. Probably all of it.

The two of them eased up on their suckling, and Jack groaned as he felt his cum begin to stir, heat building between his thighs and behind his testicles. But he didn't cum, not yet. As Antoinette came down from her climax and let the two of them go, Jack lifted his head, stared down at her lightly shivering, amazing body, and dared not move an inch. The electric pleasure running down through his length had him so damn close to orgasm, it took every ounce of effort he had to hold still.

"Oh, such self control," Antoinette said with her devil smile. "Elaine, be a dear and help the poor boy?"

Laughing with more warmth and merriment than Jack expected, Elaine sat up, and crawled behind him. Behind, and on top of him. He gulped as he looked up at Antoinette from between her breasts, and shivered as he felt his great grandsire's body press down on his. Her leg legs mixed in with his and the Prince's. Her pelvis pressed down on his ass. Her heavy, large breasts pressed down on his head, shoulders, and neck, and soon, he was staring up at Antoinette from between four breasts, all fighting for space against his body.

"Oh god," Veronica whispered, and she pointed the camera at Jack's face, her mouth open and her eyes wide.

With Elaine behind him, pressing her body down on him, he was thoroughly pinned, and he shivered under the sensation of her breasts molding to the shape of his neck and shoulders as she pushed her weight into him. Now with both arms free, Antoinette slid them down his body and pressed them against his lower back under Elaine's stomach, her biceps pushing her enormous breasts up to keep them mountainous. She smiled at him, obviously delighting in squashing his head between four breasts; he certainly was. And for some damn reason, having it filmed didn't bother him. Hell, he was kinda liking that too.

Elaine pushed her pelvis into his ass, and quickly found a fucking rhythm. Each time she pushed her body into him, she drove his hips forward, burying him that last inch inside his lover, and pinning his body to hers. Elaine made sure to press her whole body down onto him too, and when he looked up, he could see her head hanging over his, grinning with the same devil smile Antoinette had. And of course, each thrust of hers meant the four breasts currently enveloping his shoulders and head jiggled, the ripples in their soft, heavy tits traveling into his neck and cheeks.

He melted onto his lover as the two women squashed him in legs and boobs, and came inside her. Veronica moaned again, her blush returning hard, and she slowly panned the camera up and down the body of the two women sandwiching him.

"Ah, there we go," Elaine said. He managed to look up at her for a moment, and how she kept her head hanging upside down over his so she could grin at him as she pressed her body into his back, breasts into his shoulders and neck. But apparently that wasn't enough, because she pressed harder, and everything went black as her torso and breasts buried him, and his face sank in between Antoinette's breasts. Elaine kept thrusting against his ass too, and he moaned quietly into their breasts as the warm sparks of pleasure traveled up and down his cock, each earning a flex of his inner muscles, and a following gush of cum into his lover.

Elaine only stopped when his cum stopped gushing into Antoinette, and she pushed herself up. She didn't get off him though. Apparently, she was happier staying on top of him, with her breasts hanging and nudging against his head.

"Elaine," Antoinette said, and she gave her friend a small wink.

Elaine laughed, slipped off Jack, and walked off toward Antoinette's nearby vanity desk. "So we are doing that, tonight?"

"The timing is perfect, non? I think this will be a most enjoyable experience. And visual delight." Antoinette reached down, flipped him over onto his back, smiled at him, and then smiled at the camera. She reached back, set some more pillows behind her so she was a little more propped up in a sitting position, and she pulled him snug to her belly, so that her breasts rested on his shoulders.

"Uh, what're you going to do to me?"

"Elaine is going to treat you."

"You two treat me almost every night."

"Oui, but I think tonight will be especially fun."

He raised a brow, looked up at her, and melted as she grinned at him. Whatever it was she was thinking, it was fun for her. If she was having fun, he was having fun. No thinking about stupid shit like curses and ghosts. Not even thinking about the fact they were being filmed. Nope, just two lovers and their friend, having a lovely night of sex.

Elaine returned with a bottle of lubricant in her hand, hand towel in the other, and she crawled along the bed back toward him. Like Antoinette, whenever traversing the bed was necessary, she made sure to crawl like a strutting cat, back arched down, and breasts swaying underneath her; Veronica was quick to get that on film, too. As he stared at Elaine, she came up to his legs, straddled them, reached down, and poured lubricant onto his cock.

"You have soaked my breasts and sex in cum over a dozen times, since I have arrived in the city," she said, eyes on him, one hand spreading the lube, the other drizzling it onto him. That was a lot of lube. It was already coated in his cum, and Antoinette's, but if she was going to tit-fuck him over a long time, it was a good idea to get some fresh lubricant.

"Y-Yeah," he said.

"But we have not had anal sex, not once."

"Umm...." Whoa.

She set the lubricant aside, used the towel to dry her hands, and inched herself further forward along his legs. Eventually, she slowly lowered her pussy down onto the underside of his cock, and pinned its length along his lower abs. Her swollen labia leaked wetness around his girth, and he shivered as she eased her smooth slit back and forth an inch. And sure enough, Veronica came in closer, and pointed the camera straight at where Elaine's pussy spread around his girth. One of his thrall's hands squeezed the blankets, as if afraid she'd touch herself if she didn't.

Grin unending, Elaine leaned forward, set her left hand on his chest, grabbed his length with her right hand, lifted her ass up, and guided his length up to tease his glans along her folds. But, she guided it back further, and as her grin grew even more, she slowly started to lower her ass onto his cock.

"My dear friend has told me you have yet to enjoy a woman's ass?"

"Um." He looked up at Antoinette behind him, who shrugged and nodded. "She told me she doesn't really enjoy anal, and considering how spoiled I already am, it's not like I was going to push the issue."

"She may not, but I certainly do." Her ring of muscle clenched and unclenched, and between each clench, the elder lowered her large, curvy ass down further and further onto his cock. Holy fuck, that ring of muscle squeezed so hard, it brought everything to a standstill, and he shivered as the elder shifted her hips about, working the lubricant around and around. Deeper, the texture was different, but still hot and soft, and he gulped as her clenching sphincter swallowed another inch of him.

Veronica let out a quiet meep, and crawled down the bed a few feet so she could film from behind. Yeah, Jessy would definitely want that.

Eventually, Elaine's ass found his thighs, and she let gravity bury her balls-deep on his cock. Her hands found his chest, and she teased fingers up and down the muscles, while he stared at her stomach, her smooth mons, and how with her sitting like that, he couldn't see where he penetrated her. It almost looked like they were having regular sex.

At least it did, until Elaine leaned back and set both her hands on his legs. Veronica squeaked again, and came back to sit beside Jack and Antoinette as she pointed the camera at Jack's pelvis. Tilted back, it was obvious how Elaine's asshole was spread around his cock, and how her gorgeous, empty pussy above clenched in spurts, only to leak some of her juices down onto him.

Laughing and grinning at the camera, Elaine reached down and teased her clitoris, catching it between two fingers and softly running the two digits up and down along the soaked, very swollen flesh. It earned more clenches, clenches Jack felt, the thin wall of flesh between her two holes allowing him to feel the different ways her insides flexed. And with her leaning back like that, his cock's natural up-and-forward angle pressed up toward her pussy.

"Jesus," he whispered.

"Jesus," Veronica whispered.

Antoinette laughed and rolled her eyes, but said nothing. She kept him snug on her stomach, his head between her breasts, her breasts on his shoulders. Her hands teased his chest and abs, fingertips sliding up and down his skin, but her eyes were locked onto the sight of his cock as well, and where it entered her old friend.

"Quite the sight, is it not?" Elaine asked.

"I... yeah. But uh, is it pleasurable for you?"

She licked her lips as she looked down. "Aw, a gentleman, to be concerned with my pleasure. But do not worry. I enjoy this quite a bit." Her caressing finger sped up, and Jack sucked in a quick breath as her insides clamped down. "Plus, I have only moments before devoured a meal. Moments after that, I suckled upon my friend's breasts, and then rubbed my naked body against her lover, as he filled my friend with his seed. I"--her voice grew deeper and huskier as she gazed down at him and his body, before grinning at the camera--"am very, very close. At this point, I stiff breeze could drive me to climax."

Leave it to a Ventrue to be blunt as fuck, but bombastic about it.

He groaned as she set both her hands on his legs again, and started to bounce. Her ass jiggled as it collided with his thighs, and he stared at her body as she rode him. Her huge breasts rippled almost like water against her chest, and her flat stomach rolled with the motion of each downward bounce. Her drenched ring of muscle clenched on his cock hard enough he worried she might hurt him, but she was an expert. She inched her hips forward a little as she bounced, each downward motion causing his cock to drive up and forward toward her belly and pussy from the inside, before her ass devoured his length completely.