My Little Ventrue Pt. 09 Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were engorged, with small chains dangling from each.

"Beautiful," Jack said, eyes meeting Veronica's with pure, wholesome, dominant energy. Which Veronica absorbed, and she quivered with delight.

"To the bed, my love?"

"God yes." He stood up, length still wet with Veronica's saliva, and motioned for his pet to sit on the bed. She did, but before Jack joined her, he motioned to Antoinette. "Antoinette, if you would be so kind as to sit back on the bed, and spread your legs?"

A direct request from her lover? He caught on quickly.

"Oh my. Am I to be the target of your pet's affections?"

Jack laughed, his bright smile warming the room. "Yes."

"Wonderful." She climbed onto the large bed of red silk, piled up the many pillows behind her to create a leaning wall for her to sit back against, and she spread her legs.

Veronica knew what was about to happen. She was about to be asked to do something she had never done before: pleasure her master's lover on her own, without the aid of Jack, or Elaine, or Ashley or Julee.

Julee and Ashley would be terribly jealous, but Antoinette would make it up to them. An orgy perhaps, with them at the center. And a decadent ice cream to follow.

"Veronica, get on your elbows and knees, and eat out my lover."

The little blue-haired creature gulped, nodded, and crawled onto her knees between Antoinette's thighs. She quivered with every inch, undoubtedly from a mix of post orgasm bliss dripping down her thighs, but also fear. She was quite terrified of Antoinette, but Antoinette could see that only added to the silly little creature's arousal. And as Veronica got comfortable on her elbows, lips a single inch from Antoinette's swollen, wet flesh, the adrenaline pumping through her was obvious.

"Envelop me in your mouth completely, little thrall. And use slow, heavy strokes. I will tell you when it is time to grow faster." Unlike Jack, Antoinette had no trouble describing specifically what she found pleasurable.

"Yes, my Prince." The little thrall gulped again, obviously scared she would do something incorrectly, but considering how many times she had had her lips on Elaine, and Ashley and Julee at that, Antoinette trusted her to do well.

And besides, watching Jack embrace his more aggressive desires, and unleash them upon his pet, was terribly arousing. Antoinette would need little, to find climax.

Veronica wrapped her mouth around Antoinette's smooth, swollen slit, and did as ordered. With slow, heavy strokes of her tongue, she bathed Antoinette's lips and clitoris in wet warmth, and Antoinette sighed as immediate, powerful sparks of pleasure shot outward from where Jack's pet kissed her. Sharp, the tingling shocks spread out through her legs and down to her toes, announcing that she was indeed, quite aroused, but Veronica's pace would not be enough to send her over the edge. For now, Antoinette could relax, and enjoy the build, while watching her lover indulge himself.

She sighed blissed as she hugged her breasts together up onto her chest, crossed her wrists, caressed her aching nipples, and smiled up at Jack as he got onto his knees behind Veronica, and pulled aside the crotch of her uniform. The smile on his face was positively joyful.

"Really?" he asked. The boy was, of course, referring to the strange blue gem sticking out of his thrall's derriere.

"Of course. She will be quite tight, I do believe." She had chosen a rather large anal plug for Veronica, after all.

Veronica smiled around Antoinette's sex, but did not stop. She was learning quickly.

Chuckling, Jack hooked the bottom of the uniform around one of Veronica's butt cheeks, exposing her for him, and he lined up his cock with her sex. Antoinette could not see the point of intimacy, with Veronica's ass raised and blocking her view, but the changes in expression in the thrall's eyes were clear as night. Jack was caressing her entrance, her folds, her clitoris, the piercing dangling from her clitoris hood, with his glans.

And then the boy grabbed her hips, and slammed himself into her hard enough her delightful rump jiggled with the impact.

Veronica almost collapsed. But as a heavy moan escaped her, and her eyes rolled up with bliss, she managed to keep her mouth around Antoinette's sex. A moment later, she resumed licking, and Antoinette smiled rewardingly as she teased circles around her large, swollen, pink nipples that jutted out from milky skin.

"Damn, that is... very, very tight," he said.

Antoinette blew her lover a kiss. "I can imagine."

Jack looked down, and the hunger in his eyes doubled, as his gaze slid down Veronica's butt, down her back and maid uniform, to her head where she was firmly set against Antoinette's slit, and then to Antoinette herself. Naturally Antoinette had to create a display for him, to tease him with her wondrous body, and she did so, plucking playfully at her nipples with one hand while the other gently pressed up against the other breast in waves, causing it to ripple. And in his attempt to also create a delicious scene for her, he slowly eased his length out of Veronica, and delightfully flexed his core, as he thrust into his trapped thrall.

Veronica again groaned, but with her elbows spread underneath Antoinette's thighs, and head practically resting against her sex, she would not fall over easily. And once she recovered, she resumed licking.

"Faster," Antoinette whispered, flicking her eyes down to Veronica. Jack's pet nodded, and did as told, burying Antoinette's clitoris in almost desperate licks that doubled the jolts of bliss coursing down through the Prince's legs.

Jack also grew faster, but with far more haste than Veronica. He tightened his grip on his poor pet's hips, and slammed into her in rapid speed. The tiny creature resisted her master as best she could, and moaned around Antoinette's slit as she struggled to withstand the sudden assault.

Antoinette could pay little heed to the small blue-haired girl between her legs. Her eyes were locked onto her lover as he pounded his pet with need, with power, with hunger. And while both their eyes lingered to watch the thrall's lovely ass jiggle, rippling against his pelvis and abdomen before pushing forward tower the small of her back and then toward his own body again, they eventually looked to each other.

Antoinette watched her lover, and drank in the sight of his hungry eyes, his flexing abs, and his tightening arms as they squeezed and yanked on Veronica's hips. Jack watched her, and drank in her body, the way her breasts flowed with inertia against her chest and arms, and the delighted, lustful expression Antoinette offered him.

Antoinette came first. A touch embarrassing, but she had been quite ready for some time, after seeing her lover cum, and then fingering his pet to orgasm soon after. She shivered as the sharp pleasure sparks shot outward from her clitoris, and spread out through her pelvis, some reaching down through her thighs and toes. She set a hand on Veronica's head, and the pet knew to cease her licking, but Antoinette also did not let her raise her head. It felt delightful to keep Veronica's warmth upon her slit, as the pleasure shocks continued to pulse.

The moment Antoinette came down from her pleasure high, Jack thrust harder, and faster. Veronica raised her head as she gasped, and her eyes rolled up as her jaw dangled. For a single moment, she tried to look at Antoinette again, but it was for not. She collapsed, cheek pressing to Antoinette's inner thigh, and she came yet again as Jack fucked her.

Jack came as well. Antoinette lifted her eyes from the exhausted, mewling girl to watch her lover as his eyes focused on his pet. With his grip solid, he did not fuck her gently. He thrust hard and fast, driving into her with enough speed and force to have the bed creaking and shifting. But he slowed as he filled his pet with his cum, and he loosened his grip.

Of course, as Antoinette had taught him, Jack gave his thrall a rather harsh slap on the ass, earning another weak mewl from her that undoubtedly had her drenched insides milking every drop of his seed out of him. Again, and again, each earning more noises from his pet, carnal and salacious. But all goods things come to an end eventually, and Jack stepped back from his thrall, exposing his soaked length.

He chuckled down at Veronica, and lightly pushed her ass to the side, pushing her over. She landed outside and beside Antoinette's legs, quivering, and smiling in obvious post-orgasm bliss.

"I believe I am feeling envious." Nodding, and donning her playful smile, Antoinette slid down the bed closer to her lover, and rolled over onto her knees, beside Veronica. And then onto Veronica.

"M-Master?" the thrall asked, trying to peek past Antoinette to Jack. But Antoinette covered the woman in her shadow as she knelt around her while also pushing Veronica onto her back. This left Veronica's face directly under Antoinette's breasts.

"Your master," Antoinette whispered, "is a generous lover, is he not?"

She blushed all the harder. "He is."

Antoinette nodded, and looked back to the young man. "My love, if you do not mind?"

Jack groaned as he stepped up to her. But her love knew better than to jump directly to sex with her. He slid between Veronica's legs on his knees, took Antoinette's hip into his left hand, and eased two of his right hand's fingers into her insides.

Antoinette smiled down at Veronica as she lowered herself down a touch. Still on her hands and knees so she did not crush the tiny, busty creature, it did not take much to lower herself until her heavy breasts rested against Veronica's neck and chin. Of course the terrified thrall dared not move, gazing up at Antoinette, unsure of what to do or say, as Antoinette let out a sultry, perfect moan.

"Veronica dear, treat your master's love to your delightful touch."

"I... don't know--"

"What the Prince means, my pet," Jack said, "is she wants you to play with her breasts, the way you've seen me play with them. Do it."

Veronica froze.

Antoinette smiled yet again down at the scared pet, and as Jack's fingering grew harder and deeper, she arched her back and slid her breasts onto the thrall's face. "Come now, do as your master ordered."

Veronica's eyes lit up with a new form of arousal. She had not considered that Antoinette would want her to pleasure her, while her lover also pleasured her, as if Antoinette would not want to feel pleasure from her with her master already doing so. How silly.

The thrall tilted her head back, opened her mouth, and Antoinette's swollen nipple slipped between her lips.

Instant sparks of pleasure flowed upward from Antoinette's breast into her chest, and she groaned down at Veronica as she smiled at her. An encouraging groan, the sort she had used for Ashley and Julee many times. It worked wonders, Veronica's eyes lighting up with new confidence, and she made her own happy mewl as she suckled and licked.

And of course, Jack's two fingers were pressing down against her g-spot again and again, a delicious rhythm that sent deep waves of bliss up through Antoinette's body and down her legs once more. Her insides boiled, and pleasure tremors worked through her as the two bathed her body in delight.

"Your pet," Antoinette said as she looked over her shoulder, "is quite beautiful, and talented."

Jack smiled at her. "I think so too."

Another peek down at the thrall, and Antoinette caught her prideful expression before she half closed her eyes as she again bathed Antoinette's swollen areola in happy kisses and suckles. Growing bolder, she brought up both her hands, and squeezed them down along the outsides of Antoinette's breasts. Her hands were far too small to encompass much of Antoinette's bust, but she still managed to cup and caress the skin, until one hand found the untouched nipple, and softly massaged it as well.

As much as Antoinette adored the sensation of lips on her nipples, and had indeed climaxed dozens of times from it and it alone, her lover was currently gripping her ass with one hand, and slowly increasing the pressure and speed of his probing fingers with the other. The pleasure his fingers sent through her as they pressed down hard against her aching g-spot grew explosive, and Antoinette released a practiced, but quite real moan as the tremors built, and built, and built.

The orgasm flowed out, and Antoinette's moan elevated to masterful groan. She peeked over her shoulder at her lover, but he was busy staring at her drenched slit and lips, and the juices she leaked onto his hand as he fingered her. And he did not slow down. Antoinette's groans grew weaker as the pleasure tremors pulsed through her, until her thighs shook and her toes curled. Three years of frequent sex together meant her lover knew how fast and how hard to push her, and soon Antoinette found herself struggling to manage the pleasure as the boy fingered her through the orgasm, drawing it out until the waves of bliss working up and down her body grew almost painful. He fingered her harder, harder than he normally did, and Antoinette quivered as a hard clench of her insides soaked the boy's hand. The noises were utterly lascivious, soon turning into a wet splashing sound as her lover's fingering grew rough enough to have her flowing juices splashing her ass and thighs.

A glance down at Veronica showed the thrall staring up at her in awe, slowing her suckling, but still offering gentle kisses. And as Jack finally let Antoinette come down from her orgasm, she slipped back further toward her lover, and then down onto the thrall, to bury Veronica's breasts with her own. Soft skin upon skin, Veronica gulped as she looked down at how her large breasts disappeared beneath the Prince's.

"Make my lover happy, little thrall, and I will reward you in ways you cannot imagine. And my lover craves one thing at this moment, little thrall: my pleasure." Smiling down at the shocked thrall, Antoinette knelt higher once more, until her enormous breasts were again resting against the beautiful blue-haired woman's neck and chin. "The other, s'il vous plaƮt. And gently, little thrall. I grow sensitive."

Veronica gulped, nodded, and resumed her work, now with the other breast.

Antoinette released one of her darker, hungrier groans, as Jack lined his length up with her slit, and slammed his cock into her. Orgasm aftershocks still tingled and shivered their way through Antoinette's body, and she clenched her depths in response to the sudden penetration. She was drenched. Jack's cock was already covered in juices, his and his pet's, and Antoinette's dripping entrance provided no resistance despite her squeezing muscles.

Jack took her hips, and fucked her. No one had touched him since his orgasm within Veronica, meaning it would take him several minutes at least to build up to another orgasm. And he seemed determined to do it while pounding Antoinette hard enough she could see her breasts jiggle against Veronica's face, and her ass shook hard with each impact. A peek again proved it, her plentiful derriere rippling as her deliciously lean, muscular lover fucked her with almost desperate speed.

Antoinette succumbed. She had planned to spend the night being rather dominant with Jack's thrall, but now Jack was fucking her as hard as he had Veronica moments before. Harder. It was terribly difficult to appear regal and powerful, when the body decided to rebel, and explode with pleasure. Antoinette sighed bliss as she lowered herself down to her elbows, squashing her breast over Veronica's face as her lover thrust into her hard enough she felt his testicles slap her tingling clitoris. Juices splashed, and Antoinette let her eyes drift nearly closed as he built her up to climax far faster than she had expected.

She clenched on his length hard, earning a hungry, animal groan from her lover, but he did not slow down. And as Veronica suckled and kissed and massaged Antoinette's breasts, the Prince quivered in the rising bliss. The heat boiled over, and her depths erupted in spasms as Jack fucked her from behind, each stroke driving his cock down against her g-spot before reaching deeper.

It was not long before each slap of his testicles against her swollen nub became a wet slap of soaked flesh. She drenched him yet again, and more besides, and she let out another perfect moan as Jack refused to stop. Pressure, delicious pressure, hitting down against her g-spot again and again, even as her clenching muscles tried to stop him. The pleasure slowed for only a moment before it boiled over yet again, and she trembled as her squeezing depths leaked more fluid onto her lover. It trickled down her thighs, down her stomach, and onto her breasts, no doubt reaching the suckling thrall.

She had not soaked her lover this terribly in some time. Perhaps the prospect of teaching his thrall how to properly tend to her lover's needs appealed to her in ways she had not expected?

Jack finally slowed, and Antoinette sighed with satisfaction as she pushed herself back up onto her hands. She backed up again, and again lowered herself down onto Veronica until their breasts molded together. She knew what it meant when Jack slowed in such a manner.

"Your master cums inside me as we speak, little thrall." Antoinette grinned down at the deliriously aroused tiny creature, and titled her torso from side to side slightly, pressing their breasts together all the more. "He is a surprisingly talented lover, is he not?"

"He is! He is."

"Indeed. I taught him well." Antoinette grinned over her shoulder at her little Ventrue, and found her tingling body singing as she recognized the look of rapture in his eyes. A hard clench of her depths pulled a groan from him, and Jack offered her a slow, deep thrust in return, as he poured his cum into her depths.

Antoinette pressed her body down against Veronica, and gently rubbed their breasts together. They were both well endowed, Antoinette absurdly so, thus she knew Jack could see both their breasts pushing out to the sides of their chests. Sure enough, Jack moaned, the sound he used when something both erotic and awe-filling caught his eye. He no doubt stared at how Veronica and Antoinette's breasts squashed against each other, molding to each other's shapes as they pressed outward from their chests. And she made sure to grin down at the scared, yet enthralled kine as she did.

Eventually Jack removed himself, and Antoinette rolled off his pet. The two women lay beside each other, Veronica panting with exhaustion and desire, and Antoinette still quivering with orgasm aftershocks.

Antoinette sat up onto her elbows, and licked her lips as she looked to her lover, who knelt between her legs, cock hard and dripping.

"All that, and he has yet to feed." Laughing, Antoinette gestured to her love. "How would you like to finish this, Jack?"

It took him a moment to realize he was still in charge of this night, and he grinned like a serpent as he realized what Antoinette was willing to do for him.

"Sit back please, and let Veronica lie on you. I want to fuck her from the front when I drink her."

Oh my, so direct. With a husky purr, Antoinette did as requested, sliding back up onto the mound of pillows until she was half lying, half sitting. And as if Veronica weighed nothing at all, she sat the girl down on her ass between Antoinette's thighs.

"Master? I--" She went silent as Antoinette softly wrapped a hand about her throat, and gently eased her back, until Veronica lay upon Antoinette's stomach. With her other hand, Antoinette lifted each of her own breasts, so Veronica had the room to rest her head against the Prince's sternum, while Antoinette rested her breasts upon the girl's shoulders.

"Spread your legs," Jack ordered.