My Little Ventrue Pt. 10 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NovusAnimus
NovusAnimus
2,597 Followers

"I got a surprise for you," she said, smile somewhere between excited and malicious. She pushed him gently until he had to sit down on the bench in the small room of white walls, a tall mirror behind Jessy.

"You do?"

She winked at him and opened the door, just barely wide enough to reach through it, and as the smell of a new person hit Eric's nose, Jessy pulled them in.

"Marge?" Eric asked.

"Hello! Jessy told me to come. Said she was going to buy me a dress."

Jessy nodded, scooped the dress off the bench beside Eric, and handed it to her. "Here ya go." Eric hadn't gotten to see what the dressed looked like, but in Jessy's palm, it didn't look like much more than scarf.

Marge was a small woman, with light-dark skin and tiny facial features, very cute. Her hair had grown out, and she'd straightened it so it came down in waves to her shoulders. She wore a casual suit too, no jacket, white shirt. At the last ball, she'd worn a white dress that covered her a lot more than whatever Jessy had just handed her. Chalk one up for Jessy, she'd corrupted another one.

"Thanks! I'll go--"

Jessy rolled her eyes, took Marge by the shoulders, and pushed her to the center of the changing room before sitting down beside Eric.

"Change," Jessy said, with a little more aggression than Eric expected. He blinked at her, and she grinned at him before nodding to Marge.

"Um, what?" the hunter asked.

"Change. Take off current clothes. Put on new clothes." Jessy laughed.

"You mean--oh. We're doing that now?" The small hunter gulped as she looked between Jessy and Eric, blush hitting her cheeks.

"Um, what?" Eric asked.

Jessy slapped him on the knee. "Sit back and enjoy."

Oh god. Eric groaned, but a quick glance between the two women settled his nerves. Yeah, it was pretty obvious Jessy was bullying Marge into this, probably like how Isabella had bullied her into staying with her troupe for a while. And it was obvious Marge didn't expect to suddenly have to put on a strip tease for Eric and the vampire. But at the same time, Marge looked intrigued. Dolareido had rubbed off on her, too.

"Jessy," Eric said, turning his head to look at her, but keeping Marge in the corner of his eye. "Did you really 'convince' Marge to do this, by offering to buy her a dress?"

"Dude. It's an expensive dress."

He grumbled again and leaned back until his shoulders pressed to the wall of the changing room. Which earned a small chuckle from Marge. She looked embarrassed and caught off guard, but she also looked like she knew enough about Eric to expect his grumbling. Someone had been filling her in on his personality, and he knew who.

"Hey, you!" Jessy pointed at Marge. "Get naked."

Eric shook his head. "Marge, you don't--"

Marge undid the button of her skirt, and slid it down, exposing her naked legs. Small as she was, there was muscle there, giving her legs more shape than the skirt suggested. She quivered as she did, and Eric could almost hear her heart rate pick up.

"Marge is going to be our little slave girl for the next few weeks," Jessy said. "It's my turn."

"Turn?" Eric raised a brow as he blinked at the Gangrel, but when he looked back to Marge, the hunter didn't protest. Instead, she undid the buttons of her shirt, blush showing through her chestnut skin as she exposed her small white bra. That was a tiny stomach.

"Turn! Isabella had her for so long, and--"

"Jessy, she's not a toy."

Jessy grumbled as she folded her arms across her chest. "I know that, I'm just playing. Marge and I have been hanging out at Bloodlust, I told you that. And Marge is a--"

"A hunter," Eric said, earning a short pause from Marge. But a hand wave from Jessy had her resuming her undressing, and she undid the bra, slowly. She let it fall, exposing her dark, tiny, but very hard nipples standing from her small breasts.

Shrugging, Jessy got up, came up behind Marge, and cupped her breasts from behind, instantly earning another quiver from her prey. The small woman met Eric's eyes before she looked down as Jessy massaged her breasts, a tiny hint in her eyes giving it all away.

This woman, Marge, Eric had met girls like her before. She acted shy, and maybe a little part of her was, but a much bigger part of her liked being the center of attention. The whole thing with the conservative white dress at the ball was probably her not sure how to handle herself, considering she was going into a ball full of vampires for the first time. But that hadn't been the kinda girl she really was. No wonder she'd found herself at Isabella's mercy; the woman was a dominatrix and probably loved dominating someone like Marge.

Which honestly made Eric feel a little better about the girl getting bullied into this by his girlfriend. Much as she looked nervous and a bit scared, and was, she was also obviously aroused. And it wasn't long before his werewolf nose could smell it, too.

"I am a hunter," she said, managing another shy peek at Eric. "But, it's not... it's not what people think. I didn't get into it like most people. I was sort of dragged into it. And after seeing Dolareido, I can... I guess I can see why a lot of people get seduced by this nightlife."

"Exactly," Jessy said, and she lowered her right hand down Marge's slender stomach, and down under her white panties. Marge didn't stop her. The little hunter managed a tiny gasp, and another peek at Eric, before she melted back into the vampire.

~♥♥♥~

"You make it sound like you want to be a vampire, too," Eric said, eyes struggling to not watch Marge wriggle. His willpower didn't last. Jessy knew exactly how to have Marge boiling, and the hunter pressed back against Jessy, silently begging for more, and Eric watched with growing hunger.

"I don't know. M-Maybe?" she said between tiny mewls.

"Isabella was trying to convince her," Jessy said. "I'm trying to convince her, too."

Eric looked up from the working hand in Marge's underwear, and up to Jessy who had her chin on Marge's shoulder, evil grin pointed at him.

"Yeah?"

"Yeap. Marge is awesome, and we know she's got skills. I wouldn't mind having a childe like her." Nodding, the Gangrel raised her other hand, and wrapped it around the small woman's throat. Instant response. Marge squirmed more, and the crotch of her underwear darkened with wetness.

"I hadn't even thought about that." Slowly, Eric took another deep breath, and again tried to lift his eyes. Still no go. Seeing his girlfriend play Marge's body like an instrument was too compelling, a lot more arousing than he figured it'd be honestly, and his eyes locked onto the prey in her grasp as Marge got closer and closer to orgasm. Either her time with the vampires had put her body on a hair trigger, or she naturally had one. Dolareido did seem to attract those types.

He was no different. He was already hard.

"And she can satisfy the boys for me."

"Boys?" Marge asked, eyes snapping open wide and head turning to look up at the taller woman behind her.

"My four ghouls. They miss doing the four-on-one thing, you know? They get laid regularly, but that's just with random kine at the club. They'd love to have a girl they can all pound on at the same time." Jessy tightened her grip on the girl's throat, pulling a meek little whimper from her. "Which I know you'd love."

Marge squeaked again.

Laughing, Jessy let go of the woman, and gave her a small shove. Marge stumbled but didn't fall, some of those hunter reflexes coming into play despite how her body was clearly two seconds away from orgasm. Poor woman. Jessy was a bitch, and left her boiling.

"Ok, now suck off my boyfriend while I try on some dresses."

Eric stared at Jessy for a few moments before looking at Marge. The hunter met his eyes, blushed, and got on her knees. He hadn't expected this.

Humming like she was working on a garden, Jessy walked over to the bench past Marge, scooped up a dress, stepped around her, put her back to Eric, faced the large mirror, and undressed. Eric wanted to watch that, and he did a bit, but Marge was between in his legs and on her knees in seconds, and slowly undoing the fly of his pants. He didn't stop her. He told Jessy he was willing to let other people join them, though he didn't expect it to happen at a clothing store, that was currently open, with kine walking by just ten or twenty feet away.

Marge grinned up at him, again giving him a peek of that quietly mischievous personality that loved being the center of attention. If, and when she got more comfortable with the nightlife, there was a good chance she might actually become a bit of a brat. He'd met a few of those types when he was famous, and they were very good at getting people to pay attention to them. No wonder Jessy had been drawn to her.

As Marge pulled his length out of his pants, and let out a quiet moan as she leaned in while looking up at him, he had to wonder how much of this relationship between her and Jessy was Marge scratching Jessy's itch to be dominant with someone, or Marge tricking her into doing just that. Women were crafty creatures.

Marge wrapped her hand around the base of his cock, pulled it toward her, and set it along her face so it pressed against her cheek and went past her eye and over her forehead. Before he could say anything, she kissed it and slid her lips up the length of it until she found the swollen tip. Gently, she wrapped her lips around it, and took her time bathing it with her tongue as she got comfortable, scooting in a little closer.

"How about this?"

"W-What?" Eric snapped his attention back up to Jessy.

"Dude. Pay attention." Somewhere along the line, she'd already changed into a black leather dress. "How about this?" Grinning like a giddy idiot, she did an elbow-in-the-air dramatic magazine cover pose.

"Uh, looks a little plain." And it was a little plain. Sexy as fuck, but it was just a black leather dress with a short skirt and a tight, slim top. No flair or anything.

"Ha. Better fashion advice than usual. We should do this more often." Nodding, she stripped down to nothing but little black underwear, did a little dance for him meant to make her tits and ass bounce -- they did -- before she grabbed another dress, and slipped it on over her head.

"I didn't think I'd ever be good at giving fashion advice."

"You're better than the boys. Probably 'cause of your history." Shrugging, she faced him and came a little closer, now wearing a white dress, just as short as the first, but also with a stomach window cross laced. "This?"

Eric squirmed as Marge slid more of him into her mouth. "Better."

"Better, but..."

"Not really digging white on you."

"I look good in white!"

"I mean, you do, but it doesn't really fit your... vibe." A small groan sneaked in through his words, and he frowned down at Marge. She only grinned up at him as she slowly dragged her lips back over his glans until she placed a kiss on the tip, before enveloping it again.

"What? I can't pull off fair maiden?"

He stared at her, and gestured down at the girl between his legs with one hand. Jessy laughed, but nodded after a second and picked up another dress, and stripped again.

"Alright, how about this?" She looked in the mirror and slid the olive dress down over her body. It didn't have sleeves, or a back, and it hugged her whole body snug. Very snug. It was also partly see-through.

"That... kinda... works." He breathed deep as a pulse of bliss worked its way from the head of his cock down underneath it and behind his testicles. Flexing muscles built up pressure, and he let the breath go as he felt pleasure building.

"You think? The fabric is really thin. I feel pretty naked in this. Which is awesome." Nodding, she sat down beside him, and grinned down at Marge as she reached down, and slid her fingers into the girl's hair. "Think Fiona will wear something similar? She likes green. It's a redhead thing."

"She--" He shivered as the first pulse of cum shot through is length, and the hard flex of his cock in Marge's mouth announced it. If she was going to lift her head, she didn't even try, not with Jessy's hand in her hair. Instead, she slowed her hand on the base of his girth, and eased how much she licked and suckled, using her grip to milk his cum onto her tongue instead.

Jessy kept her hand where it was.

"She does like green," he said, after a few more seconds of watching Marge. She didn't stop, gently working her hand up and down his cock as he flooded her mouth with his cum. His girlfriend continued to keep the hunter's head pinned where it was.

Oh. That's why she was doing this, or at least this specific act. As insanely horny and kinky as Jessy was, she was a vampire. That meant the only thing that went down her throat she wasn't willing to vomit up later, was blood.

So she hired -- sort of -- Marge to do the job for her. And she did just that, her eyes drifting between Jessy and Eric as she swallowed down his cum. Unfortunately for her, he was Uratha. The moment she swallowed him down, another gush of his cum poured over her tongue, and another. She blinked up at him as she continued to stroke him, earning another pulse of pleasure down through his length and into his core, and another wave of the hot, heavy fluid into her mouth. And another. She swallowed them down again, blinking up at him a few times in surprise. And then again, because he was still hard.

Jessy outright purred as she watched, before looking back up to him. "I know, right? Fiona looks so damn good in green. But she prefers the brighter shit, and it goes well with the skin and freckles and stuff." Winking at him, she took Eric's right hand, and slid it into Marge's hair, until his palm was holding most of her head and gently pinning her on his cock. Marge shivered, and smiled up at him with her shy-but-not-so-shy eyes.

Satisfied, Jessy got back up, and slipped out of the dress, making sure to sway her ass left and right as she did. It was a damn tight dress, and it hugged her snug as it pulled up over her curves.

"I was thinking," she went on, "we can't let Marge in on the big secrets, but she wants to get a little more involved in other stuff. She is a hunter, you know?" She grabbed another dress. Blue, this time. Not see-through, but with how loose it was it might as well have been. It was nothing more than a couple of dangling straps over the chest that tied around behind the neck, very loose, and connected at the waist before splitting into four strips for a skirt that reached all the way down to her ankle. The four strips were thin, and barely covered anything, including her underwear.

"Need to wear a blue thong with this," she said, "or, you know, nothing."

"Marge wants to get into... hunts?" he said. Before he realized he was even doing it, he nudged Marge's head toward him, helping her take another inch of his cock. She didn't resist.

"Yeap. Her, Harcourt, and Dennis. Harcourt probably 'cause he's with Clara now, and getting interested in whatever she's up to. But the dress, what do you think?" She spun around a bit, fast enough the leg strips swung out for a second, and the straps on her chest swung out enough to expose her breasts for second, too. At least they settled back over them when she stopped spinning, covering her nipples, barely.

"I think I like it. It's very fancy."

"Ha, right? This looks more Daeva than anything, but whatever, I'm cool dressing up like a pretty bitch for a night." Nodding, she sat beside him again, and reached between his legs as she faced him. She winked at him, intertwined her fingers with Marge's, and helped stroke his length faster. "Isn't this fun?"

"I do like a lady in a dress."

She laughed. "You know what I mean, jackass."

Before he could respond, she leaned in and kissed him. She purred into him, even moaned a little, and stroked his length faster, squeezing it the way he liked, the way she learned after being with him for months.

He came again, and Jessy chuckled into his lips as she milked him into Marge's mouth.

Ok, yeah, he could get used to this.

~/♥♥♥~