My Little Ventrue Pt. 10 Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They really were terrifying. And... thrilling.

They both stood back up, mostly, crouched low enough their huge bodies loomed over her, and they rumbled desire. Their cocks were pointed straight at her. Enormous, pinkish redish things, each thicker than her wrist, with knots at the bottom even more swollen than before. Jessy took one of those things, all the way inside her, regularly. Tash didn't know how.

Possessed by some evil, vile demon of lust, Tash's hands reached up, and did the same as before, wrapping each giant cock in her grip. She squeezed them gently, experimenting, and both wolves purred; she almost melted at the sensation of the vibration flowing through her. Gulping, she squeezed again, testing the firmness and unique texture of something she'd never thought she'd touch. So warm. Not as hard as she'd thought they might have been, but considering how big they were, that was a good thing.

Again, completely not of her own volition, she leaned in, and set a kiss on the tip of Matt's enormous cock. The heavy, bass-filled, rolling purr she pulled from him had her thighs quivering. She did the same for Art, getting the same purr, and a little more as she tried to fit more of his cock into her mouth. The tip was slightly more pointy than a human penis, but quickly grew thicker than anything like one. She could only manage the tip no matter how wide she opened her mouth, and she couldn't even get her fingers all the way around it. But from how Art's rumbling purrs continued and grew, that was enough.

She worked her hand back and forth along it, and when large drops of precum rose to the surface, she spread those with her fingers along his cock, and resumed. A hot, gentle prod against her cheek drew her attention to Matt as the beast poked her with his length, then slipped one of his titanic hands behind her hand, and gave her a gentle pull in his direction. Matt would normally wait his turn. This Matt had a little more aggression in him. The animal desire in his eyes pulsed through her until she was rubbing her thighs together.

She fit as much of the titan in her mouth as she could, and ran her hands down his thick length until they hit the strange new shape at the base. His knot, a super thick part of his cock, hot and firm, and when she cupped it and teased fingers along it, experimenting, the biggest werewolf in the city rumbled deep in his throat, and loudly.

She blinked up at him, and outright squeaked when the beast used his giant hand, and gently pulled her toward the corner of the bed.

"W-What are you doing? Matt? I--" She sucked in a quick breath as the titan gently pushed her onto her back, and with her butt on the corner of the bed, her legs dangled limply over the bed's side and bottom. Art stepped aside, and watched.

Matt reached down, took her legs, and brought them up. One of his palms was as wide as her shin was long. She stared at the size of his grip, not able to compute what she was seeing, as the colossal beast brought those tiny shins toward her shoulders, until they pressed against them, her back rounded and ass pushing up into the air. He'd bent her in half.

The werewolf's cock rested against her pussy, and she stared at it, at how long it was, how wide it was, and how Matt picked a position Tash knew would let him ram himself into her. Her fake heartbeat skyrocketed, and she whimpered quietly as she tore her eyes away from the gigantic cock, and up toward the beast looming over her.

Matt leaned in, and gave her a gentle lick on the cheek again.

"Will be gentle," he said between deep rumbles.

Her heartrate slowed. A little. He was in control.

She nodded slowly, her whole body shaking like a leaf as Matt stood up a bit straighter, and used his left hand to pin both her ankles to her shoulders, burying her upper chest under his palm and long fingers. His right hand took his giant cock, and pressed the slightly pointed tip against her clenching pussy.

He eased in the first two inches, and already she was spread wider than ever before. She stared down her bent body, at her tiny slit, and watched in a strange mix of fear and awe, as the huge red length spread her apart. It wasn't like she wasn't already dripping wet and ready, but the thing was so gigantic, she couldn't help but bite her bottom lip as she stared.

He eased in a couple more inches, and she mewled. He eased in a couple more, and she whimpered between growing pants. There was a distension on her lower abdomen, showing a subtle outline of the thickness of his cock, how much he was stretching her wide, and now pushed against her deepest places. As the titan gently forced in another inch into her clenching pussy, she moaned. Any other time, it might have been too deep already and maybe a bit painful. But she knew she was drenched, her insides aching and swollen, and begging to get penetrated and stretched deep.

He still had many inches to go, and she reached up between her pinned legs up to his giant body looming over her, and gently pressed on his abs and lower chest, the only things she could reach. The titan kept going, his wide, giant chest and torso coming in closer until she disappeared in shadow, and he sank another inch into her stretched insides. And another. The pulsing waves of sensation as his cock forced her deepspot deeper into her body had her legs trembling under his pinning hand, and she managed a few more weak whimpers as Matt pushed deeper.

He let go of his cock, and her legs. He placed both his hands against the bed around her shoulders, and again, Tash whimpered as she realized she couldn't lower her legs. They stopped at his arms, half hooking over his elbows, trapped and unable to go lower. She was trapped under a mating press.

She meeped like a squeak toy as Matt lowered himself down onto her until his giant chest and abs were only inches from her face, and his thick cock's knot pressed against her already stretched lips.

"W-Wait! Wait, p-p-please..."

With a heavy, deep purr, Matt held still. He stayed where he was, giant body of short fur and muscles covering her, her ass held up because her knees were locked toward her shoulders by his arms. But he did listen, and stopped, leaving just enough room between them for her to look down at her small belly, and the bulge pushing out against her abs.

"Oh... god..." Whenever Matt and Art were both inside her, her short stature, tiny frame, itty bitty waist and flat stomach meant she could see a subtle distension along her body, showing how deep they penetrated her. This time, it was just one of the boys, and the bulge was bigger. And deeper. Her head was swimming, hints of pain from being stretched so deep disappearing under waves of tingling bliss that flowed down through her legs and back up into her chest.

Matt gently shifted his pelvis back and forth a little, just enough to gently pull his thick cock back out of her a couple inches. She mewled as her clenching insides came out with him, the grip of her flesh almost sucking on his cock, before he gently sank himself back down onto her, until again his knot pressed against her lips. Slowly, gently, the giant beast again fucked her just a couple inches, stretching her so deep she thought she might burst.

She relaxed back against the blankets, reached up between her raised legs again, and ran quivering hands against Matt's abs. With him hunching over her, normally she'd look up to see his neck and chest over her head. But now he was a werewolf, and she gulped as she stared up at his sternum and upper abs over her head. She was so small compared to him. So very, very small.

The giant creature rumbled, a heavy purr that vibrated out through his body into hers, and she let out the tiniest mewl as it sent tingles into her toes.

He picked up speed, and she let out a little whimper with each gentle thrust the giant made into her. Each time, her insides clenched tight, and she peeked down to watch her stretched pussy squeeze around him, and to watch the bulge push up along her belly. She'd had no idea she could stretch so much. Each inch he worked was delicious friction on her squeezing insides, rubbing against every inch of her, while the terrifying beast forced her aching depths deeper into her.

She came again. Her head fell back, and she stared up at the werewolf as tingling bliss worked through her, flowing up and down in waves that started deep inside her pelvis. She managed another quick peek down at her pussy, only to groan as the sight of her juices leaking out of her, coating the giant red cock filling her, and soaking the knot pressing against her lips.

Matt slowed down for only a few moments before he resumed, not giving her nearly enough time to recover. A few more squeaks worked out of her, and she again pressed up against the giant chest and abs directly overhead, a pathetic weak attempt slow the werewolf down. He wasn't going fast, but with everything stretched taut, each inch was friction and pressure filling her up until she could only pant. If she'd been human, she'd have started seeing stars from not breathing.

As the giant beast got a little faster, Tash managed to turn her head. She couldn't see much, with her legs and their thigh high blue socks nearly pinned to her shoulders, still hooked around Matt's arms, but she could see another werewolf. He stood nearby, waiting, not touching himself at all despite how hard his cock was, with several thick drops of precum leaking from the tip. Art was waiting his turn, and she knew what he was going to do to her when it was.

Then he disappeared, as the hulking beast already over her lowered himself more, and suddenly she was pinned under Matt's chest and stomach, unable to see a thing. His body pressed down on her, literally, pinning her whole body to the bed while he bent in her half, her legs sticking out from around his arms, while he pushed his cock down against her. He stopped thrusting, and instead ground himself down into her, and he pushed harder.

"M-Matt!" She managed to pull enough air in to say his name, but nothing else. She tried to say things like 'wait' and 'stop' and 'no please I'm going to break', but they all disappeared under her panting mewls as the werewolf pushed. Again, she pressed up against his chest, but even that was hilariously weak. She could have pushed harder, gotten his attention, she knew that. But some part of her was locked in place, head swimming, as the beast ground his cock's thick knot against her soaked slit.

Slowly, the giant creature forced a sliver of his cock's base into her, and a bit more, and a bit more, each bit making her body tremble and her insides clench. He was stretching her, deeper, and wider, and all she could do was whimper as he buried her with his body against the bed. Her juices flowed down her from their connection, soaking her, and she whimpered into Matt's chest as her squeezing muscles milked on his length. He didn't stop.

The knot slid in. What little air she had left came out as a tiny squeak, and she pressed up on Matt's chest hard enough to finally get his attention. He lifted his chest and head up, and looked down at her and her body with hungry eyes, and thank god he'd stopped moving. Any movement would have been too much. She couldn't stretch anymore! She was going to burst. Absolutely, utterly, was going to burst, and she whimpered as she looked down at the long bulge reaching across the whole length of her belly. The bulge near her pussy, just above her pubic bone and below her navel, was huge, showing where the beast's giant knot was stretching her to the limit. Only its soft flesh texture, and the fact she was dripping soaked, made it possible.

And the beast was so deep, she swore she could feel him in her stomach.

"Slow!" Finally, she found some air again. "Slow! P-Please... Oh... oh god, I can... Oh god."

With a deep, purring rumble, the beast lowered himself down onto her again, and she mewled openly as she was again pinned by his body. For a second, she was terrified he'd get aggressive and fuck her hard; way too big and too deep for that, way way too deep. But the deadly, gorgeous monster gently flattened her against the blankets, so again only her legs could be seen sticking out from under him, hooked around his forearms, as he slowly fucked her.

He gently pulled himself back an inch, but her clenching pussy kept the knot buried in her, refusing to let it go. Then he pushed back down onto her, and she whimpered openly as the tip of his cock stretched her as deep as she thought her body could possibly go. He stayed there, balls deep, and ground into her in a gentle humping rhythm, sometimes working his body in slow side-to-side motions, and sometimes back and forth. There wasn't much friction anymore since he couldn't pull himself out of her, but there was pressure, so much pressure on her insides she could barely have moved even if he hadn't pinned her.

She came again. The unending bliss of being so full, of having so much thick, hot pressure filling and stretching her in every possible direction, was too much. She melted into the blankets, and her arms went limp as the giant beast continued to gently grind on her, working his cock around and around so the pressure drifted in different directions, but forever against her deepest places, while his knot pressed relentlessly on her squashed g-spot. The pain of being penetrated so deep was quickly lost under waves of more tingling electric shocks that worked down her legs until her toes curled, and up into her chest until she was a trembling mess.

A loud rumble announced the beast's orgasm, and Tash let out a squeak as Matt at last gave her an actual thrust. Not hard, not hard at all, but she had no room left inside her, and he literally forced the squeak out of her. Again, and again, gentle thrusts that filled her to her limits, and she squeaked with each one like a squeak toy, as the titan pumped thick waves of warm cum into her. More and more, unending waves of white she felt overflow her insides instantly, and gush out of her, literally splashing against her thighs before flowing down onto her stomach and ass. More, and more, until she felt her insides stretch a little, parts of her deepest places filling with his warmth she couldn't have expected, until she could feel her swelling belly pressing against the beast's body.

At last, Matthew stood up, and growled like a possessive wolf as he looked down and licked his chops. Her belly wasn't just bulging with the ridiculous amount of flesh he'd forced into her anymore. It was bulging with cum.

"Oh... g-god," she said, staring down at herself.

After a few satisfied, rumbling purrs, Matthew stepped back, and pushed against her thighs to keep her on the blankets as he removed his knot from her body. It took some effort, and her clenching insides didn't make it any easier. She couldn't stop her body from trembling with orgasm aftershocks, and the sheer pressure of his knot against her g-spot. But he managed, and Tash forced herself up onto her elbows to stare at the sight.

His cum gushed out of her like a momentary waterfall, and within moments, her belly was back to its tiny, flat shape.

"I... I... I d-didn't kno--Art!" She managed another squeak, one of many tonight, as Art came around and picked her up. He'd been waiting a while, and she could see animal lust in his eyes. He was ready to cum then and there.

She mewled as she stared up at him, biting her lip as the giant beast held her in his huge hands like a toy, and inspected her, considering his options. Pin her on the bed, like Matt? On her back, or on her belly? Maybe on her side? Maybe--

She trembled as the beast turned her over so she was facing the ground, and he held her horizontal in the air. With one giant hand holding her tiny waist, his other half wrapped around her left shoulder and half wrapped around her neck, he guided her ass toward his cock, and pressed its dripping wet tip against her entrance.

"Art, slow down! Slow...down..." Her voice melted away as the beast pushed against her. He did go slow thank god, and she managed to relax a little. Just a little. Two giant hands with claws held her like she was a doll, and every time she glanced back and up, she could see the hungry eyes of the wolf staring down at her body, hunched posture meaning his chest and head were over her, like he was ready to pounce and eat her.

Her ass was still soaked in lubricant, and Matt's ridiculous amount of cum. Art didn't care. He rumbled as he slipped the tip of his huge length into her asshole, and paused long enough for her clenching muscles to stretch. He didn't wait long. The beast pulled her further toward him, and she whimpered and managed to lift her head again to look down her back and over his hands, to see her tiny ass spread apart around the massive, thick red cock. Thick, and thicker, until the pressure stretching her apart had her eyes rolling up.

She let her head dangle, and her arms and legs go limp. Her long blue socks and toes gently swayed back and forth below her as Art sank her onto his length, occasionally lifting her off an inch, only to sink her down two. She peeked past the giant claws around her breasts and stomach, and whimpered at the sight of his thickness creating a subtle bulge along her belly. As Matt's cum, and hers, dripped down her thighs and socked her thigh highs, Art pushed deeper, and deeper, until the heat of his cock reached places he never had. Slowly, gently, he pushed the knot of his cock against her ass checks, forcing them apart, and she shivered as the pressure along her insides buried her pussy through the wall of flesh.

When the knot finally reached her entrance, he kept pushing.

"Art... sl... ow... d-d..." She couldn't stop panting and whimpering. Dangling in his grip, limbs hanging loosely, she closed her eyes. It wasn't uncommon for the boys to lift her up and do things to her, using the fact she was tiny and light to put her in helpless positions. And it wasn't uncommon for her to beg for them to stop, despite absolutely loving it; it'd become a frequent, exciting, and erotic part of their love making. But this was new. This was extreme. Tonight, she was nothing more than a tiny toy in the grips of monsters, and she trembled as more of the gorgeous creature's huge cock forced its way past her clenching, soaked muscles, and into her tender insides.

He pushed harder, and her asshole slowly spread around the thick knot.

"St..." Her eyes rolled up, and she shivered as the sensation of the boiling heat of his thickness spreading her sensitive skin wide and wider had her whole body tingling. And every inch he sank into her was pressure against her pussy, burying it completely and pushing it toward her belly.

He kept going, pushing deeper, and deeper, and the tingling waves built up more. Everything inside her was aching and swollen, and no matter how she tried to relax her muscles, Art's thickness kept burying everything.

And then her ass's muscles slipped past the apex of his cock's knot. The last couple inches pushed into her suddenly, and she let out a squeak as her ass hit his hard pelvis. His heavy testicles lightly slapped her pussy's lips and clit, and sent a shock up into her pelvis. With her toes dangling more than a foot above the floor, her legs quivered blatantly, swaying with the sudden penetration, and her insides squeezed in milking spasms as the beast's knot buried her g-spot in pressure. She came hard, and found enough strength to look down underneath her body to her belly, and the bulge that pushed out from it, almost as big as Matt's despite him using a different hole. A few beads of juices leaked out of her, directly onto the short fur of the testicles resting against her pussy, before falling to the floor. More, and more, until she couldn't watch anymore, and she let her eyes close, head and neck going limp as she shook like a leaf.