My Little Ventrue Pt. 10 Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, maybe they had bit off more than they could chew.

Sándor took the smaller of the two cocks in one hand, and slowly lifted Jen. She didn't fight or protest, or even make a sound. She just stared up at the giant monster, and then at the two cocks leaving trails of precum on her stomach. The bigger one left a few drops of it just under her sternum.

The gargoyle lifted her up, and guided her dripping slit onto the head of the smaller cock.

"Sándor, I... I... nnnn!" Her voice disappeared in a harsh gasp, as the beast pulled her down toward the fat glans of his length, and her lips rubbed against it as they slowly spread apart. Juices trickled down over his girth, quickly drenching the tip as Sándor made sure to rub her pussy around it, almost like chalk on a pool cue. Only when the huge thing was dripping with her fluids, did he really start to pull her down toward him.

She outright squeaked when her pussy spread apart, and the huge glans slipped past her clenching muscles.

"Oh god... Oh... g-god..." She looked down at her body, and at the distension now pushing out from above her pubic bone. Before she could say anything else, the gargoyle pulled her down further, and she whimpered as she squirmed on his cock. So much thick meat filling her, slowly getting pushed into her, Triss just stared, awestruck by the sight of the bulge moving up her once flat belly.

Sándor's other, bigger cock rested on her stomach, and slid along her skin, up and up as the gargoyle sank the vampire onto his length. More drops of precum oozed from it, glistening her skin and trickling off the sides of her waist. His bigger cock reached higher, and higher, passing her navel before it finally came to a stop. But Sándor wasn't done. He gently lifted Jen off his cock a few inches, exposing slivers of her insides as her pussy squeezed him, before he sank her back down. When he hit the same depth, he waited a little, and then pulled her down a little further.

Jennifer moaned, and clutched onto the gargoyle's fingers as she stared at the bulge on her belly, and the larger cock sliding up along it. He did it again, lifted her a bit, and then lowered her back down. Once he hit the same depth, he took his time, ground her hips around a little, and pulled her down deeper. Each and every time, Jen's whole body quivered, and she groaned loud as fuck as Sándor gently stretched her deeper and deeper. And fucking deeper.

Even if the girls hadn't been out-of-their-minds horny on Begotten blood, the way Sándor worked Jen on his cock was fucking perfect. Jen melted like butter, and her hands squeezed on his fingers tighter as she started to shake. She was cumming. The gargoyle still had a couple inches to go, but Jen's body didn't feel like waiting, and she writhed on his length as more of her juices leaked out of her. Sándor kept going, ignoring her whimpering mewls and trembling body, and he pushed another inch into her.

"Sl... slow... d... d..." She tried to lift her head, and probably beg for some mercy, but one look up at the giant gargoyle's eyes was enough to strike her quiet. Triss risked a peek, too, and froze. The hunger in the gargoyle's eyes was gigantic, and inhuman.

He continued the same motions, lifting her up a couple inches, and again, pulling her back toward him, even as her insides were probably clamping down like a vise, mid orgasm. She just kept sinking deeper onto him, bulge pushing past her navel and earning some desperate mewls from the vampire, before at last her spread lips finally hit the base of him, and her legs and ass rested on his pelvis and hips.

The larger cock on her stomach had pulled to the side a bit, bending under its own weight. Sándor used one of his hands to right it and set it on her body, and Jen stared down at its thick glans, as it rested just under her sternum and between her heavy, hanging breasts.

"Jen," Triss said, "holy shit. You--shit!" The world turned upside down as Sándor lifted her up toward his face, and actually did turn her upside down.

Before she knew what was happening, she had her hands pressed against the gargoyle's chest to keep her balance, as the giant spread her legs around his face. Jen and Triss shared a shocked expression, but it vanished in a blur and then shadow as Triss closed her eyes.

Something very hot, firm, wet, and strong, was rubbing against her asshole. It was huge. She managed to open her eyes and look back and up over her body, and down to her ass, where the gargoyle's eyes sat above it, looking down at it as he rubbed his very, very, very long tongue against her, while he held her upside down over his jaw and chest.

He pushed it into her, and she squealed, just as loud as Jen. It was so damn thick, almost as thick as the cock splitting Jen open right beneath her, and Sándor wasted no time forcing more of the wriggling muscle into her ass. Inches on inches on inches, rolling over each other and creating waves of flesh that stretched her apart and filled her. The muscle pushed down toward her pussy and stomach as it went in, and she knew she had a bulge on her stomach, too.

Triss had no idea how much tongue he forced into her. A foot? Two? Fucking more? All she could do was wriggle there, half upside down, half doing a push-up against his chest, face aimed down at Jen, as the titan filled her up. She couldn't think straight, not with the weird position, and definitely not when Sándor lifted Jen up a few inches, and sank her back down balls deep on his cock right in front of Triss's eyes.

"W-Wait!" Jen said, eyes wide. "Wait, I'm still--nng!"

Mental note for the future, Triss. Sándor's Horror was not easily communicated with in the middle of sex. He lifted Jen up and sank her back down again, a slow rhythm that was more than enough to leave the girl a quivering mess considering how deep he was, and how thick he was. Her juices trickled down his length before disappearing underneath him, only for her pussy lips to flatten against his pelvis as he forced her down again, and she soaked him again.

Sándor pulled Triss in closer, and she gulped as she felt some of his huge fangs -- thankfully not razor sharp -- press against her big ass cheeks. The tongue pushed deeper, and she groaned as he rolled it, making it stretch her insides apart, before slipping further into her. And with unending consistency, he rolled the whole damn thing toward her pussy and belly like a fucking ocean wave, forcing a mountain of pressure against everything aching and swollen and begging for it inside her.

Her empty slit clenched down hard, and shot juices straight into the giant mouth filled with huge teeth. As pleasure tremors filled her, tingling waves that rolled up and down through her, she stared down at Jen, who was getting the fucking of her lifetime. It wasn't that Sándor was rough with her, he wasn't. But the dude was just so damn long and thick, a slow fucking was enough to have the girl grunting and groaning as she looked down at her body, and the giant cock between her rippling tits, coating them in precum.

The world shifted again, and Triss had to put her hands down against Sándor's literal fucking jaw, as the gargoyle pulled her up and into his mouth. Now she was almost sitting upright, the gargoyle's head tilted back, and he had both her thighs wrapped in one hand each, keeping her legs spread. He continued to masturbate with Jen's body, slow and steady, but it was clear it was Triss the monster had his mind on, because he pulled her down further and further into his mouth -- damn thing could open real wide -- as his tongue pushed deeper into her.

Fear shot through her. She was literally sitting in his mouth. He could have bitten down right then, and with how much he'd managed to fit her ass and pelvis between his jaws, it'd have split her into four pieces. That was fucking terrifying, and she managed to tear her eyes away from Jen long enough to look back over her shoulder, and down at the hungry eyes of the colossal creature.

He didn't have to say it, or communicate it. He liked that she was afraid of him, if only for that split moment. He was a monster of fear, literally, and he fed on fear, literally. And now with the heat of his breath, and the vibration of his quiet rumbles filling her up, that suddenly meant a lot more.

But he didn't bite down, and after a few seconds of panic, she knew he wouldn't. He wanted to scare her, just a little hopefully. It fucking worked. That sudden shock of fear had had her muscles clamping down hard, and in the new position, he'd pushed in more of his tongue anyway, past her squeezing entrance, and deep into her fucking guts.

She whimpered as her arms shook, and her body shivered as another climax hit her. Before she could fall forward and get a nasty gash from his teeth, his one free hand came up and pressed up on her shoulders, giving her something to relax against, and not obstruct the view of Jen. Her girlfriend stared up at her, body shaking, before her head fell back, and her body trembled, too.

Then Sándor rumbled. A deep rumble, with enough bass Triss's whole body buzzed with the vibration. A deep, heavy sound that flowed out and went into the walls. If a whale could purr, it'd sound like that.

Jen forced her head up, and she stared down at the huge cock resting between her tits, as a giant wave of white flowed out of it. It didn't squirt or gush, as if it was too heavy and thick for that. Instead, it came out as a massive, slow wave, and with Jen half sitting up in Sándor's hand, gravity caused the huge wave to gently splash between her tits, before flowing down over itself and her body. A moment later, a similar wave came flowing out of Jen's pussy, thick cum that took its sweet time pouring out of her before trickling down her thighs and Sándor's pelvis.

More, and more, and more. Sándor slowed his masturbation, and instead only gently moved Jen up and down a single inch, keeping her balls deep as he used her to milk his orgasm. She managed to lift her hands and set them onto the base of the huge cock sitting on her, and she even found enough energy to gently stroke it. The rumble her hands pulled out of Sándor was enough to have Triss's insides vibrating like a living... vibrator. More and more cum flowed out of him, heavy globs of it, each so thick it only slowly fell from Jen's body, leaving thick trails of the fluid on her skin.

How Jen managed to pull herself out of her own pleasure to think up new kinky shit to do to the giant monster fucking her, Triss had no idea. But she did. Jen leaned forward slightly, and with both hands, pressed her big tits together against the head of the giant cock coating her chest, neck, and stomach in buckets of cum. Again, Sándor rumbled pleasure, and gently lifted Jen up so he could masturbate with her body a little faster, and at the same time, rub the head of his bigger cock against her tits where she pushed them together for him.

It went on for a while. How long did it take a normal dude to finish coming? Ten seconds, if that? Sándor went on for at least a whole fucking minute of just drenching Jen in slow, heavy, thick waves of cum, before it finally came to a stop. The girl now looked like she was wearing a white robe from the neck down.

Triss whimpered as a weird pulling sensation filled her, and Sándor lifted her up out of his mouth, pulling his tongue out at the same time.

"Jesus christ," she said. "Jen, you okay?"

Jen nodded slowly, her two hands now resting against the base of the big cock sitting on her white stomach. Her pussy was drowning in a pool of white cum, completely hidden from view.

"Y-Yeah."

"I--" She gulped as Sándor turned her around as he lowered her down. Uh oh. "Um, Sándor? Jen's--"

She outright squeaked when Sándor lowered her in the exact same way he had Jen, with her facing him, legs dragging down his abs until they spread around his waist. One of his free hands took the bigger, drenched cock sitting on Jen, and pointed it upright.

"You've got to be kidding me, right? 'Cause, I mean, I don't think--"

Sándor rumbled, eyes staring down at her with that weird mixture of a stern statue face, and obvious animal hunger, as he pushed her down against the head of his cock. He rubbed the soaked thing against her pussy a few times, its tip thicker than her own fist, before he lowered it down a bit, and pressed it against her already thoroughly stretched, drenched asshole.

"Sándor! Holy shit dude, can you... oh... fuck..." She stared down at the giant slab of abs, and the absolutely massive, cum-soaked cock thicker than her fucking arm, slowly pushing its way into her body. The soaked tip pushed her ass apart, so much more than his tongue did, and Triss held onto his fingers for dear life as the huge thing pressed against her, and spread her open.

The titan licked his lips, and pushed her down. Triss let out the most embarrassing, pathetic squeak she'd ever made, as the giant cock's tip slipped past her clenching asshole, and into her body.

"Jesus... fucking... christ..." She held on for dear life as Sándor put her through the same treatment he had Jen. Slowly, with the most absurd patience she'd ever seen, the gargoyle sank her ass down onto his cock, forcing two inches past her clenching ring of muscle before lifting her a single inch, then doing it again. The fucker was so damn thick, each inch was pressure she felt against her pussy through the wall of flesh separating it from his cock.

One of his hands took her right thigh, and the hand holding her waist took her left thigh instead. With one of his hands behind Jen and keeping the girl where she was, resting back against his palm and balls deep on his cock, Triss's back now rested against the girl's breasts. And his other two hands were free to hold Triss's legs and keep pulling her down, giant grip encasing each thigh so completely her legs borderline disappeared.

It also meant he wasn't holding her waist or torso anymore, leaving her free to look down, and stare at the bulge moving up her abs.

Triss tried to say something, maybe ask Jen for a reality check that this was really happening. All she managed was pants and groans, as Sándor sank her deep. The bulge pushed higher, slipping up to her navel, and past it, as the giant beast eased her down and down. Once she was low enough, her ass pressed against Jen's pelvis, but Sándor kept pulling her down anyway, and Jen's legs spread far apart to make room for Triss's ass as she sank deeper.

So. Damn. Thick. His cock filled her with heat, its malleable texture bending slightly to fit her god damn guts, and giving her squeezing muscles a little leeway to work with. But even being a bit bendy didn't change that the cock was thicker than her forearm, and longer. And he was determined to get every inch into her. Deeper, deeper, until the distension on her once flat stomach reached way past her navel, and got closer and closer to her sternum.

Finally, Triss's ass pressed against the beast's pelvis, squashed snug between Jen's thighs and right up against her pelvis. Every inch of the fucker was inside her, filling her, making her gasp--and quickly realize it'd gotten harder to even breathe with so much meat inside her. Thank god she didn't need to breathe, but still, how fucking deep was he?

She stared down at the bulge along her stomach, and the tip of it that almost nudged against her sternum, showing where most of the cock was pressing up into her.

"Oh... god...," she said. "Jen... I, I um..."

Jen reached around her, and hugged her tight, squashing her heavy wet tits against her back as her hands roamed Triss's body. One hand reached down, and teased along her inner thigh just above Sándor's finger, while the other pressed against her belly.

"Oh my god," Jen said, in the same tone as Triss. Her hand slid up higher and higher, squeezing and pressing on the distension, and earning some rumbling purrs from Sándor that had both girls quivering. Jen couldn't see much, trapped behind Triss like she was, so she let her fingers see for her, prodding and pressing, until they reached up to Triss's breasts, and the bulge just underneath them. "Oh. My. God."

"Christ, I... I--nnng!"

With another deep, rumbling purr of pleasure, Sándor lifted Jen and Triss both up at the same time, gently working a few inches of length out of them, before he eased them back down again. Triss's clenching asshole squeezed for all it was worth, but everything was dripping wet. All she managed to do was make the gargoyle rumble more, and fill both girls with enough vibration buzzing through their insides they were both whimpering.

Triss expected Jen to start fingering her, or play with her clit, or squeeze her tits, or anything. Nope. Jen was reduced to putty faster than Triss was, and she hugged her tight, wrapping her arms around her and holding on for dear life from behind, as Sándor fucked them both.

"Sán... dor..." Triss reached out and pressed down on the behemoth abs in front of her. "W...Wa... W..." No good, she couldn't get the words to come out. All she could do was quiver in Jen's hug and Sándor's grip, as the beast gently bounced them on his cocks.

And then not so gently. He lifted them at least six inches off his lengths, before he sank them back down. Triss pushed down on his abs, trying to slow him down a bit as he picked up speed, but the gargoyle found his new, slow-but-not-too-slow rhythm, and was determined to stick to it. Again and again, he lifted them off his cocks, two dolls in his hands, and sank them back down until he'd made sure every inch was buried inside them.

Jen clutched Triss tight, and writhed. Triss would have said something if she could, ask Sándor to slow down if he could, give Jen a break since the girl was clearly cumming and cumming hard, while the gargoyle made no signs of stopping. She wasn't much better off. The constant, wet, delicious friction against her sensitive ass, combined with the ridiculous girth of his cock pressing against every inch of her pussy and then some, was too damn much. She came too, and squeezed on Sándor's fingers as her empty slit clenched hard, and shot juices straight down onto his pelvis hard enough it splashed up onto his abs.

Sándor looked pleased. He licked his teeth, rumbled some more, and turned Triss around.

"Sándor!" Fucking finally, he'd slowed down enough she could say something. "Dude, we're... we're..." The look on Jen's face as Triss was turned to face her, both her legs now hooked over Jen's hips, shut her up. Jen's eyes were glazed over, half closed, mouth parted slightly, and she had a half smile on, the sort she sometimes got when she was really, really into the sex zone. There wasn't a single thought going through that Ventrue's mind anymore, just sex, bliss, and a clenching pussy drenching the huge cock stretching her to her limits.

Before Triss could look away from Jen's gorgeous, sex-coma face and cum-soaked body, Sándor bounced them again, earning some instant kitten mewls from the Ventrue. She reached out, wrapped her arms around Triss again, and hugged her close, squashing their breasts together and coating Triss in the warm, white cum from earlier.

Triss hugged her back, slipping her arms in between Jen's back and Sándor's palm. She managed to peek behind her up at the gargoyle, just long enough to see his hungry eyes locked onto her ass, before she melted against Jen and let her head lull over her girlfriend's shoulder. Squashed together with her legs hooked over Jen's hips, her pussy rubbed against Jen's pelvis, coating it in her juices.

Jesus christ, Triss could actually feel the bulge on Jen's stomach press against the one on her own stomach. So much meat, filling her until she was ready to explode. She squeezed Jen close, and held on tight as the giant beast found a faster rhythm, and bounced them on his cocks while he sat back on his throne, enjoying himself. Faster, harder, hard enough Triss's ass rippled with each bounce, and Jen's tits jiggled despite being pressed against hers. Flowing flesh, squirming and wriggling, as Sándor masturbated with their bodies.