My Lockdown Neighbour Ch. 02

Story Info
Simon continues his education.
1.5k words
4.65
16.4k
27
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Weston stood smiling at the gate, "I've dropped off your shopping on the mat Mr. Briggs, with your change." She pointed towards the two bags on his doorstep.

"Ahh Mrs. Weston you're an angel, I don't know how I'd cope without you and your family, " he grinned ecstatically to himself, especially your son.

Simon heard the front door close and watched as his Mother waved her goodbyes. He peered through the net curtains as she returned to his home, then groaned into the sofa as Mr. Briggs's hot tongue returned to licking his smooth hole.

As soon as he closed the door all he could think of was that beautiful arse bent up in the air on his sofa, Dropping the bags Mr. Briggs buried his bristled face between those soft pale cheeks, his tongue lapping long up his crack. "Between you and your Mum, I'm never going to go hungry."

For the past week, just as Mr. Briggs had expected Simon had been a daily visitor. The nervous straight boy had become a sexualized queer, he couldn't wait to drop to his knees and devour Mr. Briggs's fat cock. Hungrily swallowing his load and licking it clean with a grin on his cum dripped lips.

Days ago he had given the boy his first experience of rimming and quickly judged from the noise emanating out of him, how much he enjoyed it. Now he merely had to order him on the sofa and his jogging pants slipped down exposing that beautiful smooth arse. All the masculine posturing slipped away with each probe of his tongue, the little sissy moans escaping from his lips.

Since his first taste of Mr. Brigg's cock Simon could think of nothing else, he awoke horny and stayed that way till they could meet. Counting down the time to when his parents would settle down to watch the soaps, he would sneak out the back and be tapping on his neighbor's window,

The straight boy running around the street had turned into a cock whore in no time under the tutorage of Mr. Briggs. His submissive side had become abundant quickly, any order obeyed, any spank taken. That round firm arse had taken plenty this last week, the only way it could be improved was reddened.

Mr. Briggs came up for air from that delicious hole and slapped each pink cheek, even he hadn't guessed it would have been this easy for him. He had an inclination that the lad might be seduced but not for him to crumble to his much older neighbor so completely.

His head swam from the hot tongue teasing his tight hole, no sex education lesson had prepared him for the amazing feeling this gave him. Simon's body trembled from the old man's domination and he whimpered aloud from the hard smacks he administered but it only made him crave more.

Coming up for air from the boy's sweet hole Mr. Briggs reached over for the container of lube. Squeezing the tube and he released the liquid down the boys crack, slipping it in the hungry hole with his fingers.

The boy pushed his ass back for the missing tongue and then wriggled at the touch of the cool lube dripping on his hole. Simon groaned through his bitten lip as the old man slid his finger deep into his tightness.

"Mmmm you have such a sweet pussy, lad," as he pressed his finger deep past his knuckle. "And you do know it's Daddies pussy now, don't you boy?"

"Oh yes sir, it's my pussy for you," Simon groaned hoping his answer pleased.

Mr. Briggs ran a wet lubed dildo down the crack of the boy's arse, toying slightly at his hole. "I've got a little present here for you boy, do you want it? Pressing the head against his puckered pussy.

It felt too large to fit in his ass but Simon knew he wanted to feel this inside him, wanted to pass the latest lesson from his older tutor. "Oh Yes Mr. Briggs, please give me it."

The old neighbor increased the pressure on the lubed up hole, delighting in hearing the once straight boys pleading. As he pressed in the slim black dido past the boys virgin entrance, it popped into his tightness. "Now you hold that dildo in while I get myself a drink, don't you dare let that slip out!'

"Yes Sir," mumbled Simon with his face buried in the sofa, trying to keep still so it wouldn't slip out. Desperately wanting to squeeze his arse around the dildo slowly stretching his hole but scared to disappoint his new daddy.

As he poured his drink he gave an admiring glance back to the living room, the perfect sight of the boy's cute white arse keeping stock still with the black dildo winking back at him. Mick downed his cold drink and sauntered back to his prey.

Simon heard the footsteps as Mr. Brigg's returned, his hot breath against his cheeks as he stroked his smooth ass. His body trembled as his neighbor teased the dido buried in his hole and the moans escaped his lips.

"Oh my little gay boy likes this eh?" the moaning from the boy confirmed any answer he could give. Mick slid the dildo in deep and toyed with the bucking boy's ass. "I think you need the real thing, don't you boy?"

The thought that this was to be his last moment as a straight man flashed through his brain but he had long succumbed to his new position as his neighbor's gay boy. "Yes daddy I really do," he already imagined that thick cock entering him. Simon pleaded, " I need it."

Pressing his large round cock head as the now puckered hole left slightly open from the dildo, he felt the boy tremble as he pressed. Mick whispered in the boy's ear, "Your no straight boy now, little cock whore." Gripping his slim waist he slowly popped into the boys achingly tight hole.

Simon sunk his teeth into the cushion as the thick cock pressed deep within him, the pain made his eyes water. The large strong hands gripped him and held him impaled on the cock, letting him get used to the stretching of his hole.

This was not the first cherry Mr. Briggs had taken and he knew how to ease the boy into taking his cock willingly. "Oh, your a little faggot now boy," and gave a little spank on his beautiful ass. Before tentatively easing his cock out of the gripped tightness to pour more lube on his cock and the eager hole.

As the cock reentered, his head swam, it hurt but he craved more. Simon couldn't contain his moans that slipped from his mouth, "Oh yes Daddy."

Hearing the once straight boys moaning was viagra for Mr. Brigg's and he now knew the boy was ripe for really fucking. Tightening his grip on the lad's waist he started to fuck, slowly at first but deeper with each motion.

As Simon gripped the sofa his moans had almost become wails as he gave up his manhood to his elderly neighbor. Each deep thrust forced the girlish moans from his lips, he'd never heard himself make noises like it.

As Mr. Briggs pulled the lads head up by the hair, he was puzzled by a cheering he could hear. Surely that was in his head, he couldn't really be getting applauded for fucking his neighbor lad. It was then that it dawned on him, using the lad had made him lose track of time. It was Thursday and the whole street was out clapping and cheering for the NHS, not him. This was the first time he had been absent but he did have a very good excuse.

Simon stared from the sofa through the window to see his cheering neighbors while his elderly next-door neighbor started to pound the straightness out of him. His squeals grew louder as that cock bounced hard into him.

"Good job they making so much noise or your parents would hear what a little cock whore you really are," Mr. Briggs laughed as the lad's sweet ass rode his cock. "Probably wondering where you are, should I tap on the window?"

"Oh god please don't stop, please daddy make me yours," Simon knew what that meant and knew he needed it.

"Oh you want to me to breed this little ass, do you boy? Want Daddy to put a full stop to the straight life," Mr. Briggs knew he was close and he had been ready to pull out before the lad's pleasant surprise.

The last thing on Simon's mind was being straight, the feeling of finally being fucked was euphoric and he wanted to be Mick's boy. "Please daddy breed me."

Mick barely waited for the answer, he pumped several loads deep inside his boy. The guttural groans echoed around the room and he collapsed onto his conquest beneath.

They lay entwined on the sofa, two hot sweating bodies wrapped around each other. Mick kissed the boy's neck and then engulfed his lips, both their tongues hungrily enwrapped. His stiff cock still buried in the boy's warm wet pussy.

As the doorbell rang, Mick peered through the net. "You better get home, it's your mum. Coming to check on my wellbeing." As he watched the boys dripping arse disappear into his jeans and scamper away, he grinned "Never felt better."